R.I.P. Argentina

Argentinians got jewed this day in history.
Never forget.
More dead babies for their blood libel.

Attached: rip.argentina.jpg (2018x2018, 412K)

Andá a hacerte cojer chupacirio tragaleche. Una victoria más para el feminismo, andá a llorar a la iglesia.

Ustedes los pro vida son patéticos.

>Killing a bunch of worthless mestizo niggers
Why is Jow Forums against this again? Argentines aren't white anyways. What does it matter.

Attached: 1478986974320.jpg (342x359, 19K)

Raja de aca zurdo mogolico,despues no te quejes cuando te hagan desaparecer

Go back to Taringa, you cucks

We've failed men...

Well... We still have the senate... It's not over yet...

Partidazo!, 1 1/2 votes difference.
Tho I'd have preferred a penalty definition, I enjoyed pitting insane morons against insane morons for two months and a half.

Attached: pelota-adidas-mundial-rusia-2018-top-replica-n5-adidas-D_NQ_NP_974787-MLA26534212490_122017-F.jpg (1200x1200, 289K)

Argentina is for Argentinians. The jew menace subverting that country should never be tolerated.

>Argentinian
>American flag

you're a disgrace, not only for Argentina, but for USA as well

RIP

You are not welcomed in the United States. Americans only. Have some fucking pride in your country and purge the kikes out of your country before more damage is done.

who said I wanted to go there? America is so shitty, I'd prefer staying here even if I had the choice to move.

like 70% of the country is spanish

Nope, it's about 35% Spanish, 25% Italian, 20% peruvian/bolivian, 10% jew, and 9% colombian/venezuelan... oh, and 1% Argentinian

>Why is Jow Forums against this again? Argentines aren't white anyways. What does it matter.

Attached: 1466654703449.png (534x363, 91K)

You know you've triggered some third world shitskin when they whip out the tired amerimutt meme.

You know you've triggered some amerimutt mongrel when they hide their flag and reply to the amerimutt reality

Attached: 1509073706945.png (251x272, 8K)

All the best countries have legalized abortion.
Either way, fuck mudp eople.

Attached: argentina blanco.png (1102x1003, 359K)

Wasted trips.

And remember the pendulum swings back.

Daily reminder that women didnt earn this victory "on the street". Its been gestating for years and brought to us by planned parenthood, Soros foundation, rockefeller and some other jews from Harvard.

This is the work of jews and amerijews.

haha guys its always the jews faults!
we are never responsible for anything, its the jews and their media :DD

me encanta como insultan los sucacas
como sea, vivan siempre bajo nuestra sombra, putos.

stay salty juan

Attached: untitled_infographic (2).jpg (840x961, 79K)

Soros needs to be skinned alive

i dont care. I want everything bad to be legalized so this shit collapses further, or maybe it wont because argentines are retarded and just care about the (((world cup))). I knew it was gonna be legalized, but can someone gimme a TLDR of what happened yesterday? I dont watch Talmud-vision or read La naSION....

The president is a jew, so all this opposition hes pretending to maintain is all fake and a smoke screen. Abortion will be fully legalized. The protest of the church isnt any more real either, I will not support them until they start naming things for what they are: JEWS, but they wont because they are in turn infiltrated by masons... so all is fucked.

I hope this can redpill some people at least... maybe theres a silverlining to it

I suspect its fucking illegal mestizos in USA larping as whites calling us shitskins

bump

not legal yet, though. Senate has to pass it, and then the president

es gracioso que un panchito como vos se crea que es mejor considerado en españa que un argentino

haha sure the jew mauricio machir is to be trusted am i rite :D

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHHA X2

He was the jew who made up the discusion first, and said he will not veto it, but claims to be antiabortion obvioulsy lying

Im white af. I like Argentina. What happened there? Redpill me.

you are 100% right
beaners living in US hate us

For 12 years the government supported undocumented immigration of niggers from neighbour countries and made the amerindians living here reproduce like rabbits. 12 years, 3 terms, we voted them. Fuck you Argentina, you reap what you sow.
Hopefully the law will be vetoed in the Senate.

someone nuke us
so whats next guachines?

Move out. This isn't a country anymore.

Aborto obligatorio YA.

Abortion should be mandatory for "mothers" (aka niggers) that cant prove their capability to sustain a child.
Fight me nigger.

Attached: Adolf Grinch.png (500x557, 819K)

>abortion
>not post-birth public execution of the "mother"

Attached: shut it.gif (320x180, 935K)