Will it save Western Europe?

Will it save Western Europe?

Attached: map_italy.jpg (242x242, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mao1bN34qnI
youtu.be/HpVBSsGjPBk?t=656
youtube.com/watch?v=iUFM4TRu3X4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe, I’m still waiting for that big war between Greece and Turkey.

300 2.0?

no, but it will bait all of /pol. Sage and hide low quality bait threads.

>Italy
>West

ishiggy diggy

We are shaped like a boot to kick out the immigrants

italianiggers cant save europe because they arent even white

I'm italian, have brown eyes, and all my friends think I'm white.

Kys kike.

The Moors fucked so many Sicilian broods, they turned their blonde hair and blue eyes to brown hair and brown eyes.

Even today, Sicilians still carry that nigger Gene.

You're an eggplant!

Yes. Italians living in a hot and sunny country prior to a moor invasion which never even existed never had brown hair and eyes.

Fucking retard.

Attached: pompeii fresco.jpg (213x237, 9K)

Lol no. Fuck Europe, you are on your own

Here we go again...

Attached: 1_164.jpg (800x537, 136K)

Attached: 1416690909369.jpg (500x334, 25K)

Attached: 1493044550044.jpg (1049x459, 54K)

Attached: 1064px-Fresco_from_Pompeii_-_Jupiter_enthroned_with_Mars_and_Venus.jpg (1064x1024, 211K)

It always has
(tried)

>France
>Not Africa

Attached: 60% Face.jpg (1500x2000, 706K)

West of bosphorus retard
Get a grip sheep fucker

Have some Roman period Sicilian mosaics. The Romans described themselves and their neighbors. Romans described themselves as ranging from brown hair to dirty blonde with brown eyes to blue and with sun kissed but certainly not swarthy skin, and of medium build and height. They described the Greeks to be of similar build but of darker complexion. They described Gauls to be taller and more sturdily built with a similar range of coloring as their own, and Germans to be slightly taller than Gauls but less stocky and usually blonde or red but with some brunettes, and fair to rosey skin.

Forgot pic

Attached: AD6E0511-10A1-4E8F-A584-FCF11ABD1200.jpg (4288x2848, 2.58M)

dumb frog poster

Tbf it's shaped like a "come fuck me" boot

They are Arabs in denial
They can't even save their genpool

pretty rich coming from abdul ahmed bin halabad

im italian

Attached: Am i.jpg (1600x1200, 336K)

How can half a country, the north, save fucking Europe? They are in deep shit financially and have numerous problems, it's not even funny.

They could save themselves at least, but even that would require a fucking miracle.

Italianon you need to get Jow Forums and become Spartans and kick out the unwanted. I believe in you senpai.

>italians
>spartans

Muslim education.

it's amazing how every single thread about Italy turns into obsessive discussion about our ethnicity, I truly pity whites

my ancestors :)

One can hope because the anglo plague sure won't.

Looks nothing alike. Lips, hair, lower jaw, cheek bones, and skull width/length have little similarity.

It's always amerimutts, bongs and some autistic krauts, I suspect they are themselves non-whites or disgusting race-mixed shistains trying to stirr shit.

Never understood the meme anyway, went everywhere in Italy and if they are more swarthy in the south italians are white-skinned, nothing to do with a maghrebi or middle eastern phenotype at all.

Attached: francesca chillemi.jpg (624x368, 51K)

Attached: snowniggersbtfo.png (713x619, 319K)

There is nearly no genetic difference between sicilians and mainland southern italians, where the moors never set foot.

kicking sicilia back to wakanda

hahah yes it is dude. plenty of terrones are nigger and arab mixed. ive seen HALF terrones that look like fucking complete niggers only with brown skin instead of black.

Salvini won't save anything

I'm italian.

Kek, don't do this to yourself

in fact, technically speaking, the genetically "woggiest" Italians are Calabrians
Sicilians are less genetically woggy than them, maybe due to Norman and Lombard settlements

Attached: tabella-medie.jpg (2048x670, 560K)

It's beyond saving. Let it happen, but don't blow shit up. Let it happen slowly so that when things take a turn for the worse, and people realise they fucked up and come running for help, you can tell them where to go

You just watch.
The other day Salvini (reminder: minister of home affair) called out Soros and his Open Society during a Senate session, and the whole chamber applauded him.
I won't add anything else.

He does that every time, but in the Senate? Looks like pretty good material to share around.

Stupid faggot, when you stop using "amerimutt" psyops and stop falling for such tricks, then maybe they too will stop calling you a dumb french-african shitskin. Idiot really..

SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI

no,we aren't whites

yes you are

Attached: Laura-Chiatti-Feet-128265.jpg (2500x1698, 455K)

Twixt Feltro and Feltro the greyhound's kingdom lies, and in time he will come to destroy the she-wolf, who from hell has been let forth to gnaw on the soul of man.

say lol instead of kek you fuck bitch, stop using memes

I know right
youtube.com/watch?v=mao1bN34qnI
18:53

Our spirit, the Wotan spirit is rising again, slowly awakening.
ROMAN EMPIRE 3rd REICH Seig Heil

Attached: 1513133699723.png (1076x860, 1.27M)

>#9 su Tendenze
Nice! Time to make a webm out of it

Good, user. I didn't think about it. This goes to show how far we have come, as a country

youtu.be/HpVBSsGjPBk?t=656

Attached: 1513133291809.jpg (2048x2796, 2.66M)

You're honorary huwhites

Thank you Poland, Austria and Italy
Maybe other eu corrupted pussified countries like mine will take notice of what it means to have a history and native people

>Italians
>not white
Pic related is Italian family
This retarded meme needs to die

Attached: IMG_2911.jpg (900x675, 207K)

I still want a cute barbarian waifu to infect with italian seed.

Attached: swedegirl.jpg (500x758, 83K)

Beautiful

Lol dimaio on the left

You're shaped like a boot because every italian I've ever seen likes feet.

Attached: anchovy feets.png (1068x1200, 1022K)

Make Europe Great Again

Attached: 140612085126_1_900x600.jpg (900x599, 86K)

But burgers are mutt, the entire "white" nationalism meme is a psyop, european people have their own native ethnicities, germans are germans, poles are poles, hungarians are hungarians.
The moment we will be free from your cancerous influence over the West is the moment we will be free from the jews.

It is.

nah
it will probably ally with V4 and let the rest of w. europe kill itself

Attached: Haak-et-al-2015-Figure-3-Admixture-Proportions-in-Modern-DNA-With-Linguistic-and-Historical-Origins- (1180x987, 260K)

Basically us Sardinians are Spaniards lol

i dont get it, people consider italians "nonwhite", but my mom(who is anglo) married an italian with brown eyes and tanned skin and i came out with blonde hair and blue eyes, but now dark blonde and grey and pale white

I'm supposedly north italian but have brown eyes and facial hair like a spic.

90% of italians have brown eyes and brown hair, blonde people are a minority only from mountain regions up north. We've been like that for thousands of years and we're damn proud of it

oh

Attached: italian awoo.jpg (900x900, 191K)

Attached: youre-one-ugly-motherfucker.jpg (900x787, 176K)

my italian family are up north in the mountains in a more rural area. my grandfather however looked super aryan and my aunts are white looking, its just my father is dark looking. ive only been up there twice and its a paradise

why have you stopped using the memeflag, you degenerate footfaggot?

Here in the mediterranean we say Viva il Duce

Holy Fuck, please tell me this is fabricated.

Attached: NUKEM.png (318x159, 105K)

absolute hottie white aryan

I saw this in the related video column:
youtube.com/watch?v=iUFM4TRu3X4
At 1:27, he talks about how that t*rks killed 1,5 million arm*nians, referring to the whole thing as "the first holocaust in history".

What did he mean by that? Is he literally /ourguy/?

it will save only itself, like a real country should do

ROMA
O
M
A

Elliot?

So what is Salvini or Conte going to due about the NOGS!!!!!!! fucking white infighting thread bullshit.

Attached: 1528078737463.jpg (552x307, 21K)

Salvini is going to follow the policies of our former minister of home affair: dozens of deals with tribes in lybia to stop refugees
Then they're asking Europe to take some of the 600.000 niggers we have, or else
Salvini will realistically move towards stopping ngos activities (as in make it harder for them to work) and cooperatives hosting niggers

no chance

>They described the Greeks to be of similar build but of darker complexion.
I wonder why Southern Italians and Sicilians are darker... It's not like Greeks colonized those regions continuously for over a thousand years or anything. Nope. Definitely not that. It's definitely the few thousand Arabs that moved there in the 900s.

Attached: Greek-Colonies-500BC-R[1].jpg (600x382, 64K)

Why, are they going to leave the EU?

... US, is that really you?
I mean, do they give you history classes to follow? What did I miss? Is there still hope, then?

Attached: ese.jpg (480x360, 17K)

^^

>... US, is that really you?
le-dual-citizenship-face.jpg

>I mean, do they give you history classes to follow? What did I miss? Is there still hope, then?
They don't. I simply like Greek and Italian history.
t. Sicilian/Neapolitan-American

And leave EU to be crumbled under your unfuckable Merkel lady, you literal stinking kraut lap dog?

You wish.

Attached: IMG-20180419-WA0035.jpg (640x724, 59K)

You from Jersey?
Anyway, since you're here, a couple of questions about living in america as a dual citizen.
Did you vote at the last electoral turn? What was your preference, if you feel like sharing?
Are you from Jersey?
I travelled all Europe, next stop is going to be the US, but I figure I'm going for the western coast rather than the eastern, mainly because of the musical scene in Aberdeen/Olympia and washington state in general, but also because I feel like western coast is less dangerous than eastern. What do you think about this idea I literally pulled out from my ass after only browsing Jow Forums for a while?

Attached: 695196198498.jpg (457x672, 71K)

Nope, asylum claimants to be repatriated ( 500k) are outnumbered 10 (maybe more) to 1 by BASED migrants.
Italian future it's multi-ethnic and it's a good thing.

t.coccolanegri

You're like the supreme gentleman but faggier

holy shit that is horrifying

>Did you vote at the last electoral turn? What was your preference, if you feel like sharing?
I did not. I'd vote whoever is Euroskeptic and anti-immigration however if I did.

>Are you from Jersey?
No. Massachusetts.

>I travelled all Europe, next stop is going to be the US, but I figure I'm going for the western coast rather than the eastern, mainly because of the musical scene in Aberdeen/Olympia and washington state in general, but also because I feel like western coast is less dangerous than eastern. What do you think about this idea I literally pulled out from my ass after only browsing Jow Forums for a while?
The US is practically the size of a small continent and has developed relatively large variations in regional culture. The differences might not be as large as say Veneto is from Sicily but probably more along the lines of how Siena is different from Emilia-Romagna. As for what's "less dangerous", the least dangerous major city in the USA currently is New York courtesy of former mayor Rudy Giuliani implementing semi-fasc laws which saw nearly every black or hispanic that didn't conform to white standards being stopped and searched periodically with even minor law violations being mercilessly enforced.

If I were you, I'd visit both coasts and some of the interior if you can. The Northwestern states of Washington and Oregon are known for having people that are about as cold and dreary as their weather. California is a fusion of Mexico and the laid-back white paradise that it once was. Las Vegas, NV is fun. Texas is Texas. The Great Plains are basically all the same except that the north looks like Kazakhstan and the south looks like Ukraine. The "Deep South" has its charm and Louisiana especially has a unique French culture down there. The Midwest is basically the Great Plains with trees and more people. Nothing very special there except its cities, most of which are post-apocalyptic. The East Coast has most of the variation though.

ty for sharing, enjoy!

Attached: 958959.jpg (1478x1019, 188K)

Sardinians are the most caucasians, less mixed of all

Attached: Lazaridis2014_EDF3_K6.png (1205x1515, 296K)