2Pac was GAY. PROOF (Metokur)

Not saying it's a fact but, it seems this whole Rap feud he and the fat guy had was over gay sex.

youtube.com/watch?v=xIB_fXRCwF8

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (1280x720, 593K)

youre're mum gehy

everyone already knows this except you young retards
>gee black man trained in ballet was gay, gee whillikers who would have fucking thought
it's also the reason Tu Pac didn't shit on women so much until pressured and called gay because he was a homo. most rappers are or they accept getting butt fucked by both fellow powerful rappers or jews in order to get into the game. 'gotta pay some skin'

Metokur how?

Fucking that cunt of a whore Madonna is pretty gay.

Attached: 1521932505104.jpg (610x395, 52K)

bna

This is great, spam this on black Twitter and watch the chimps chimp out
>homie miss me with that gay shit nigga, 2pac ain't no fag nigga, he was a true G
and cause mass confusion on the left as they will either be racist and criticize the chimps or be homophobic and side with them

Just some faggot using his old icon

My sources tell me the reason he was killed was because he WASN'T gay and refused sex with Quincy Jones and Dr. Dre, then started running his mouth about it.

My sources are youtube videos.

Standard practice in the rap game to have the label head fuck all the up and coming rappers (ie: Birdman and everyone from Cash Money except for Juvenile). Stems from prison rape culture.

Toad you need to stop

Attached: 1527906984120.jpg (800x807, 340K)

Attached: 1454119473175.jpg (504x796, 191K)

Come meet me for a fight

discord gg/NfC54a

add a .

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

Ever see Tupac when he danced with Digital Underground? It was pretty gay.

The fuck?

spbp

All niggers are gay. Niggers are so gay they had to add a brown and black stripe to the faggot flag.

Attached: 544CDB34-A470-4B32-B4AE-281923F1B10B.gif (650x390, 107K)

As if their obsession with dicks wasnt enough proof. And theyre also crazy about asses. Which are gender neutral.

And they sag their pants so theyre ready to take the dick. Niggers are gay. Sagging your pants is what prison bitches do.

So we finally find out who killed 2Pac?
>full-blown AIDS