HEY TRUMP FANBOYS: WHY DON'T YOU JUST SKIP THE MIDDLE MAN (I.E. TRUMP)

AND JUST START SUCKING PUTIN'S DICK? PUTIN OWNS YOUR SORRY ASSES.

Attached: 1575674345.jpg (1484x891, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95omyBXZwMM
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-14/there-s-a-gas-pipeline-deal-to-be-done-with-kim-jong-un-any-takers
msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/putin-suggested-trumps-controversial-new-foreign-policy-move
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
youtube.com/watch?v=VcH2RrZ4Ca8
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
mobile.twitter.com/anitakumar01/status/1007334244866252801
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this meme needs to be killed right away. the fish feeding story was stupid enough.
youtube.com/watch?v=95omyBXZwMM

Attached: screenshot_3970.jpg (572x370, 156K)

[Citation needed]

Putin isn't relevant anymore.
Your Queen lost.
Trump's working towards world peace.
KYS.

Attached: hillary for prison.gif (250x250, 2.22M)

This is literally the most /LeftyPol/ RED.DIT style thread I have EVER fucking seen created. Are you seriously THAT much of a faggot?

Pol is compromised and that means that the truth will be suppressed at all costs.

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

Russia is misdirection from Israel.
Fuck off Rabbi.

Attached: commie.jpg (438x569, 46K)

this is the worst shill thread I have ever seen

I hope this being on your clipboard gave your computer digital aids.

***NOTICE***
These "1 post by this ID" threads are either AI generated or generated by a warehouse full of kikes on a Tel Aviv army base in order to subvert Jow Forums. DO NOT ENGAGE

Attached: 1504508865994.jpg (589x245, 45K)

wow homophobic much?

>this larp pasta again
Get rid of memeflags

Attached: FC94E84F-2F31-4F4C-8CC6-03A1F8F10885.jpg (632x632, 166K)

*Succu* You know what shill *Succu succu* I bet you think this thread *Succu* wont slide *Slurpu* but *Swallows* u gay

Lmao this delusional rant is nothing less than expected

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-14/there-s-a-gas-pipeline-deal-to-be-done-with-kim-jong-un-any-takers

Trump again works in Pooty's interest, so he can sell gas

>"Around the same time, Mr. Trump had an idea about how to counter the nuclear threat posed by North Korea, which he got after speaking to Russian President Vladimir Putin: If the U.S. stopped joint military exercises with the South Koreans, it could help moderate Kim Jong Un’s behavior…. Mr. Trump dropped the idea, although he has ordered aides to give the exercises a low profile, eliminating press releases and briefings about them."
>msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/putin-suggested-trumps-controversial-new-foreign-policy-move
Original source is from Wall Street Journal for you faggots that prefer Rupert Murdoch sourced fake news.

Attached: boris-the-adventures-of-rocky-and-bullwinkle-8.24.jpg (210x240, 19K)

I bet they’re all in the exact same room too lel. Fucking losers.

still saluted him

Now, now, calm down. Mommy made some fresh cookies and has some cold milk waiting for you!

Attached: antifaidiot.jpg (618x427, 42K)

>Antifacists and Canadians are bad guys
>Russians and North Koreans are friends
I bet you're a "reel murrican that loves his freedums", aren't ya bud?

Attached: paul-ryan-mitch-mcconnell-robert-mueller.jpg (480x320, 31K)

Copy pasta

Attached: B0B6FB01-E345-460D-BC6E-79747FEB6C61.jpg (400x400, 35K)

What difference does it make at this point? Not like it can be undone, also if this means towards peace in the peninsula then i hope it pays off. Also, how have most veterans or soldiers in the military reacted to this?

S
L
I
D
E

T
H
R
E
A
D

trump is still the commander of all US military and can salute foreign generals as much as he wants.

Butthurt divorced fag detected

HAHAHAHA look at this mad disgusting faggot communist traitor. KILL YOURSELF YOU SICK FAGGOT.

ur still a nigger.

It's hilarious that's your rebuttal.

Allies can become enemies, enemies allies. Open a history book brainlet, you think we were always buddy-buddy with Japan & UK? Neck yourself.

Attached: 1528900361409m.jpg (1024x939, 109K)

>PUT SUGAR. IN WATER.
>MORE.
>MOAR.
>HHHHMMMMMNNNNNGGGGG.

Attached: http_%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F41fe32f24e2cd8b5b85d668d494545a%2F0%2FRTX67JHJ.jpg (1028x675, 104K)

Very good, mouth breather! Context IS important.
Now tell the class the context under which the Trump administration started aligning itself with dictators who assassinate their citizens in foreign countries, as Putin and Kim have.

Attached: 9M1Xg_s-200x150.gif (200x150, 401K)

>Context IS important.
Enemies opposed to "allies" who attempt false flags on our military, use us for funding of terrorism they use against us, commit slow genocide of their own people, and demand we open our boarders(and banks) to the world while keeping THEM safe with OUR blood.

Fuck off boomer. I pray for the day we annex Canada in it's entirety.
Manifest Destiny 2.0

Attached: 1528082469569.jpg (729x755, 87K)

Oh, i thought you were going to say Israel.
I guess balancing cognitive dissonance as a tiki torch conservofacist when Donny's daughter and son in law are openly driving Zionist bullshit could get kinda difficult.
At least you can be tricked into believing the plot from the South Park movie by your reality TV king.

>balancing cognitive dissonance

You love your CNN don't ya boomer?

Attached: 1528916699044.png (748x1091, 346K)

>i thought you were going to say Israel.
>conservofacist

This is also very telling, another "Jow Forums is one person" poster. You like neocon dick sucking boomer?

Attached: 1528074991676m.jpg (912x1024, 150K)

>Prince Jared said a naughty word to one of Israel's message boys, how scandalous
Then he spent a year and a half trying to sneak his financials through security review so he could talk directly with the head of Israel.
Good job defending your prince, goy. What a darling little goose stepper you make.

Attached: 1522852081236.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

>What a darling little goose stepper you make.
>Pol is one person
pol is one person
>Pol is one person
pol is one person
>Pol is one person
pol is one person
>Pol is one person
pol is one person
>Pol is one person
pol is one person

Vote Clinton 2020 like a good boomer, okay goy?? War with Russia & North korea 2020! Moar free gibs to all our 'allies', in return we can get all their 80iq 'immigrants' that are such a HUGE benefit yay goy yay!!

>implying neocons acknowledge Israel actually false-flagging US
If you weren't working so hard making shit up to defend Donny's Canada grudge, you'd realize you don't make any fucking sense you stupid mouthbreather.

Go ahead and tell me again why Trump is aligned with murderous dictators, I'm sure you weren't dodging that subject because you don't have a good answer.

Attached: 1521052761690.gif (250x206, 841K)

>WAAAAAHHHHH, Pay attention to my particular special snowflake beliefs!
Nobody cares, save it for your blog

>Go ahead and tell me again why Trump is aligned with murderous dictators
Which ones? Saudis? Israel as you even proclaim? Do just dictators count? The white hats? Maybe even the emperor of japan for the past as well? Which murderous group specifically is ok, and which not?

You completely changed my mind boomer. Fuck peace, fuck trade deficits. Lets attack North Korea, Russia too. Only our allies should be allowed impose tariffs, especially on us. I hate Trump and love Hillary now.

Ironic.

Attached: 1528954969162m.jpg (576x1024, 86K)

He's making a deal with them. Don't you want peace user?

Are they advocating a nuclear Shoah in Africa and Asia?
Holy fuck they are woke if that's the case.

sometimes you have to dance with the devil. it's a touch choice. NK is evil, they kill you and send your bloodline to camps if you don't cry correctly at a funeral. it's bad. but it has to be done.

Even if it was true, who cares?

I would literally rather be allies with conservative nationalists, than ZOG-controlled faggot countries.

get out while you still can

Attached: DH3gX3tVwAElMOu.jpg (448x385, 62K)

Why don't you just kill yourself, you would do your mother a huge favor.

Attached: 460A4691-6B07-487C-9346-10114501B44F.png (714x744, 365K)

Oh it's a funny salute from a guy who'll be gone in 2 years. Why should anyone care?

Sage because muh evil putin and such

>(((allies)))

Allies don't give us unfair trade deficits, and screech autisticly when we try to block criminal shitskins from getting into our country.

10/10 pasta

>we should make peace with leaders who say nice things to Donny
>we should escalate conflict with leaders who hurt Trump's fee-fees
Very grounded philosophy, Boris. Tell me more about how I'm a neocon boomer to deflect from your faggotry
>make peace
REAGAN: "Trust, but verify."
TRUMP: "Maybe I'm wrong about Kim, i'll think of some excuse"

Manifests Destiny

Attached: Map-of-War-Plan-1930-US-invasion-of-Canada.jpg (341x403, 36K)

>a rare case where can see the birth of fake news in real time

Clearly he should have bowed like the magic monkey did.

Attached: the.jpg (474x334, 28K)

and

Attached: obamaburgerking.jpg (389x325, 26K)

Trump will return a salute to anyone who salutes him. Just a habit and nothing bad comes from it. This whole "Scandal" is more nothingburgers and fish feeding.

Attached: trump_salute_marines_1500.png (621x414, 108K)

>>we should escalate conflict with leaders who hurt Trump's fee-fees
Yes because our (((allies))) have treated us so well.

The cold war is over, the Brettenwoods plan doesn't work for America anymore. Our alliances are now transactional. Why would we keep hemorrhaging money for nothing in return

so? he's allowed to do it and he wanted to show respect.

Attached: 747DCE3F-D0D1-4EEA-AF72-50FCE2AA05C4.jpg (473x630, 49K)

Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=VcH2RrZ4Ca8
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF_articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.17M)

Nice proxy hohol

Literally this is what happened.

See gif

Attached: 1529003302449.gif (450x252, 1.68M)

>"Ghina treats us terribly! They're beating us!"
>protect ZTE, Ivanka gets Chinese patents
>"Nobody is tougher on Russher! Hillary tried to give them uranium!"
>delay sanctions, stump for Putin at G7
All alliances are transactional, Trump simply favors the transactions that benefit him personally.

Also while presidents are not required nor expected to return any salute, all modern presidents since Reagan have done so. Apparently it was a minor controversy when Reagan first did it but people quickly got used to it.

Trump did a lot of saluting during that military parade in France (again when no return salute was expected, and no one else in the VIP crowd is doing it) but again there is no harm in this. Trump has also returned salutes from police and fire fighters in formal events. It's harmless.

Attached: Trump-Salutes-France-Bastille-Day.jpg (1200x675, 88K)

your mama

Attached: 347474.gif (432x244, 938K)

Attached: 1526299814285.png (326x244, 25K)

>Trump simply favors the transactions that benefit him personally.

Attached: 1528758347422.png (1300x2000, 288K)

You would have to suck Putin's too, since middle man is YOUR PRESIDENT :D

"That makes him smart"
>trump not even bragging about tax cuts during election season
>"blame canada!"

Attached: 1518559975921.jpg (600x488, 56K)

>Says all alliances are transactional
>Doesn't think US should get anything in transactions
>'BUT DRUMPFT GOT TAX CUTS!'
>'MUH POOR CANADA, THE TRANSACTION BAAADDD'
The image is accurate. Just from all your replies you're one worn out talking point after another.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (600x600, 16K)

>Shitlibs come on here to prove how fucking retarded they really are
What's it like being le 56% face and le 56% retarded Paco?

pretty sage

Attached: putins shrug.webm (1280x720, 2.01M)

>mobile.twitter.com/anitakumar01/status/1007334244866252801
Oh look, there he goes again.
I'm sure you've got plenty of examples of how much Canada is profiting egregiously off these deals Trump doesn't like.
REMEMBER: This started as an attempt to counter Chinese steel practices according to Trump.

Attached: FFQmZTN.jpg (2048x1365, 348K)

>China plays ball
>EU, Canada, Mexico demands more gibs & continued free protection

Gee a wonder why this is all happening so strange

If this is true it has to hurt that Putin’s doing a better job than Obama.

Kys faggot

This would make Putin the greatest leader in human history, wtf i love and embrace Russian rule now

Attached: 1528916122849.jpg (414x874, 50K)