The mutilated body of a US soldier is dragged through the streets of Mogadishu...

The mutilated body of a US soldier is dragged through the streets of Mogadishu. Taken after the botched Black Hawk Down mission in 1993.

Attached: bN6Wfp9.jpg (680x907, 212K)

Ok

Based

Someday this will happen to every white

Dude's pretty fat for a soldier

revolting.
fucking niggers cant respect even the dead

>look Abu we finally got one!
ya funny thing about that is that this pic doesn't show the 20k skinnies we slayed in retaliation.
Fun times. My Gunner still has the femur of one and made it into an axe handle which hangs over his fireplace.
1/64 AR Scout Platoon

Good. That's what they get for sticking their noses where they don't belong.

I hope so those niggers need to be put down and land redistributed to only men of Aryan descent.

The shadows and light don’t make sense. Looks like they shooped to body into the photo. Is there video?

That’s bloat from decomposing. Look closer at the feet and legs.

Yeah except niggers can’t go a day without murdering each other. Silly monkeys.

looks like a bunch of doctors and lawyers to me, we should import them by the millions

Bet he still smelled better than that pack of groids

I was thinking the same when I saw this, the top hand is straight but the shadow is crooked. That hand is the only one that would create that shadow and it doesn't look right.

My image won't send because it is embedded, but look in the top left corner at the hand and look at the shadows in the bottom

You "basically infantry"?

What a vibrant culture

For every American killed you guys kill 10 of the enemy. Keep up the good work.

Attached: 29548BAF-56EA-4664-BF49-31B0BEE8A601.jpg (600x600, 47K)

the niggers have won for world domination and they can careless what any other race thinks
>niggers

Minus the 3000+ somali niggers that got fucking rekt

One AC-130 would have stopped the entire operation from going to shit. Guys on the ground dig in and empty a few mags, chopers standby, AC-130 lights up a few blocks, skinnys run away in terror like insects.

We shoulda doubled down on Aidid and his supporters, instead a buncha pansy faggots saw a dead american and freaked out.

Not really. In an understaffed M3a1(5 man vs 9 man INF M2a1) with completely different mission.
MOS 19D

I'm curious. Why did you go 19D over 11B?

Right I can see what you’re saying. There also a black outline around the body. And no one is holding the ropes, they just go into abstraction. 100% shooped

Attached: niggaeats.jpg (580x435, 60K)

it's ok 90% of the niggers in that picture are dead, or are still trying to surpass an iq of 55

I liked tanks and APCs. I didn't have the resources that you guys have now in order to research every little detail. My dad is Vietnam Vet and said I would have a lot of fun as a Scout. He wasn't wrong. The only thing I was disappointed in was the fact I never had the opportunity to go to Ranger school since priority always goes to INF line units. I dunno how it is now.

Black Hawk Down thread?

Black Hawk Down thread.

Attached: 10th mountain division somalia.jpg (1200x810, 409K)