Hillary winning

does anyone else wish hillary had won? not because they like hillary, but because her winning would have sent the right-wing counterculture movement into overdrive and it'd have been hilarious to watch

right now all we get is boring articles by whiny leftists all with the same dumb "THIS IS GLUMPFS AMERICA" shit, it's not entertaining at all

Attached: hill.jpg (530x298, 25K)

IT WAS HER TURN :(

she lost get over it

Attached: 1512492543250.jpg (600x429, 55K)

Maybe as an outsider, but as an American, the amount of smug we would endure daily would literally cause a sharp rise in mass homicides.

i get excited like a 5 year old being taken to the candy store when i remember that it's gonna be election season again soon

what is wrong with me Jow Forums

right wingers are mostly ancient boomers who didnt do shit when obama was president but its extremely funny seeing liberals get suicidally triggered every time donald trump shakes someones hand wrong or whatever

No. I think it would have taken years of her causing irreparable damagebtonthe nation before people stood up. And then it would have been people versus the state.

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

Well we'd hope so, but it probably wouldn't have.

she lost almost TWO YEARS AGO. GET THE FUCK OVER IT

Attached: 1521646050931.jpg (500x642, 68K)

Good Lord no. She is pure evil.

Attached: shills inside the brass bull.jpg (675x534, 146K)

Attached: 1527062916872.jpg (600x450, 94K)

>does anyone else wish hillary had won?
No, because I am not a retard.

do not post comics with ugly ass artstyles in my thread

Don't worry, when the democrats get into power next, the right wing counterculture will go into overdrive.

this is just part of the process.Enjoy the ride.

-X

You watched a divergent timeline come into being before your very eyes.

I want it to be like 2016 again, but I don’t know if the stakes will be as high

yes

Attached: 64375486573545.jpg (571x618, 144K)

/sg/ chimps our every time Trump makes them look stupid though

You’re clueless. Even if Trump doesn’t pass a single additional piece of significant legislation on account of Boomer terrorist establishment Rep*blicans, he’s still completely realigning the courts. And many of the neo-cons holding his agenda like Flake, Sessions, and Corker have been retiring. Now we need to get rid of Lindssay in South Carolina, and we can get the RAISE Act passed.

I wish she would be locked up for the damage her dumb ass did to this country...she is the root of all evil...

Attached: untitled1.png (250x250, 99K)

nope, and whiny lefttists will still be the bitch'n'moan fest they are now

But Bernie can still win, right?

i cherish our victory every single day. i had stayed up all night doing the math on the election county by county, even got quint 5s in an energy thread. what a fucking night.

not hardly

Only if you match my $2000 contribution

No. This needed to happen now. Look at how deep the rot had gone without most Americans noticing. Trump's election has forced them to unmask themselves before they were completely ready. It got inside their loop, broke their tempo and disrupted their plans. Now they are showing people what we couldn't.

Attached: de-niro-said-f-trump-at-the-tony-awards-and-got-a-standing-ovation.png (1829x1371, 3.07M)

No. Sage

That's some t-terrifying art, user.

Attached: pepehorror.jpg (200x189, 7K)

How fucking retarded are you. 4-8 more years of mass immigration would've destroyed the country.