What did he mean by this?

Attached: 36736.jpg (692x400, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2018/06/14/us/suspicious-package-puget-sound-shipyard/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here comes the paine.

>Literally nothing will happen

Attention retard

Hillary Clinton killed his children and ate them

Oh for fucks sake

ENOUGH

I'm certain he has called for like 4 happenings the last week alone and its all been goose egg.

Bump

"I am a Gay-American Blogger."

Doesn't this guy do this shit all the time? If he really had something he would just say it. I hate the whole fucking "stay tuned guyth!" Just say it cocksucker. No one has an attention span anymore.

He does that multiple times a week so faggots go to his fucking faggot website which is basically a big recycle bag of pol larpers.

hes a jew mouthpiece

Q predicted this

I FUCKING KNEW IT

Oh shit CNN

Attached: 072227980.png (1920x949, 932K)

edition.cnn.com/2018/06/14/us/suspicious-package-puget-sound-shipyard/index.html

It means that sadly Mr. Paine's brakes failed unexpectedly and the high-speed collision that killed him was an unfortunate tragedy

Ain’t nobody clicking that bullshit until it’s archived

>more Boomer LARPing

I fucking hate Jow Forums, but I can't stop coming here. Fuck all of you.

>BIG story dropping first thing monday morning
>Podesta to be arrested in days
>Our NYPD sources will go public on weiner emails within 1 week if they aren't released

It's the same shit he always does.

Oh wow.
Another empty threat!
Just like wiki leaks!

nice try jidf
paine is a true american investigative journo, he knows a LOT of shit and breaks huge stories all the time
>get ready

Attached: reaction 272.jpg (664x441, 40K)

Post archived links faggots especially CNN

Attached: CEIUgZEUIAE-jGt.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Serious question. Has this larping faggot ever predicted anything? And saying "something big is coming" after seeing the Congressional hearings schedule doesn't count.

Attached: 1526565436713.jpg (283x321, 25K)

Thomas Paine is a zionist Jew

Every fucking day one of these twitter attention whore political commentators declares they have the big scoop that's going to turn the world upside fucking down.
It never fucking happens. Fuck these right wing faggots are just as bad as the left wing faggots

I wish people wouldn’t telegraph shit and just drop it. If the information has merit it’ll stand in its own, no need to build hype.

If someone had groundbreaking, damning evidence on someone, the last thing they would do is announce that they had groundbreaking, damning evidence on someone. It’s nothing, just like every random twitter person is nothing. Big news comes as a surprise, not on a schedule. If it was important enough to end careers, it is important enough to be silenced, so it would have been in his favor to not smirk if he had a full house for a hand.