Hilldawg is back!

What did Clinton mean by this recent tweet?

Prepare to see her coming back swinging HARD.

It is HER TURN!

Attached: hilldawg.png (633x383, 53K)

It's just a joke. She's finally showing a sense of humor instead of running every tweet through ten millennial PR departments. This would have helped her in the election.

How can she run in 2020 if she couldn't even stand in 2016?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Attached: 1514534826902.jpg (736x400, 95K)

Someone owes her a huge apology

So fag voted for Hillary ?

Jesus gives Jews and esoteric Satanists all their power.

Without whites worshiping Jews they would be laughed at for being in a weird archaic cult. They would be Scientologists to whites. Judaism fed off of Christian Rome then Christian Europe. It wouldn't even exist..

Attached: hulk sad.jpg (1330x1231, 98K)

we fucked up.

Attached: nobully.jpg (219x230, 8K)

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

Limited use of personal email for unclassified official business was authorized for fed employees. Exclusively using a private server and sending reams of classified over it is not, you dumb cunt.

Shes talking smack
She's going to get bent over hard
Trump curse is real

the problem wasn't that clinton used a personal account to conduct official business. the problem was that she used a personal account to communicate classified information.

Attached: 1521633616201.png (133x30, 10K)

Kek

Attached: noliesdetected.gif (640x360, 718K)

What a cocky ass bitch. She needs to go jail and burn

`city people` are responsible for the majority of crime, healthcare costs, social services costs, and drag down the nation's IQ. they are the weaponized ignorant.

She should literally hang.

Attached: the-wretched-march-to-the-gallows-1438077894-3384.jpg (800x537, 59K)

> swinging hard
> her turn
Is it bad that I thought "what tree"?

>Comey committed a crime.
>#MeToo
What did she mean by this?

YASSSS

Attached: 1528996490855.png (1024x631, 1.03M)

why do liberals think graduating college is a mark of intelligence? do they really consider it difficult?

lmao finally an admission of guilt for using an unsecured server

Exactly, but it wouldn’t have been enough. The rule of American politics is that the funnier candidate always wins, and she could never beat Trump at this game. Obama was funnier than Romney and McShitstain, Bush was funnier than Lurch and Algore, Clinton funnier than H.W. Bush and Dole, Reagan funnier than Carter and Mondale, Nixon funnier than McGovern and Humphrey, etc. etc.

With Daddy Bush and Dukkakis, it was basically a draw. They were both really lame.

Comey went after her for using a personal email server and she's pointing out his glaring hypocrisy. Not every one of Clinton's enemies is a right wing partisan.

You're very dedicated, you've been at this for about 2 years now

Furthermore, she stored this classified information on a plain jane computer server in her home with no protection. It was so easy she directed her maid to print out several classified emails.

Not sure if you're memeing or if you are being a legit leaf

Hahahaha!!!!

Attached: 1503404977674.png (629x466, 412K)

Is hillary....retarded?

Attached: 1420797180858.gif (300x225, 1.75M)

She still wants to be president.

She may be old and incontinent and a criminal and married to a rapist and the corrupt head of a charity organization that siphoned millions and millions from foreign investors while posing as political activist and almost certainly ordering hits on American citizens and incompetent and barely able to stand and almost certainly one of the most despicable creatures to ever slime out of the American political scene.

BUT IT WAS STILL HER TUUUUUUUUUUUUURN

Attached: 1493940303048.jpg (304x400, 41K)

You aren't using that image correctly. Go back to lurking.

Is she throwing Commie under the bus? What does that mean?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Attached: 1528223158411.jpg (645x613, 103K)

Maybe she wants a cellmate.

Cityfags are cancer.

It was HER fucking turn. FUCK DRUMPF

THIS IS OUR TURN

>Comey shit in the sink too

It's time to open an investigation against Comey. I'm all with you Hillary!

SAY IT WITH ME....

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I'll have you know this tweet was written, re-written, re-written, deleted, and re-posted by a team of 34 Yale-educated Clinton staffers.

Wait until after 2020 at least.
If there's any chance Democrats will throw her decaying corpse out there to run again we must support it.

is this it?
is the the end of donald trump?

Attached: 1470442040166.png (500x497, 286K)

Sounds like a 4channer.

Did they just copy, or did they hire one???

my would be spelled "muh" if it was a channer

But why did she use a private server
And why didn't she know C meant classfied

obviously she can't say muh

I'm a Cruz missile now?

Coney did not “go after her”, he shielded her at every opportunity and made the unprecedented and out of line call to declare there would be no prosecution

Wow what a pathetic circus.
Anyway what about those innocent missile launch speculation threads, are they still getting pruned and slided for no apparent reason while useless shitposting threads are left alone? I was outdoors for a bit so im curious if the mods and Jow Forums in general are still compromised.

Attached: 1529000608449m.jpg (530x1024, 74K)

Because it is Her turn you racist!

BASED EL RATO

it's over guys.........I'm with.... her now.....

Attached: 1522614748382.png (700x700, 1.87M)

>implying missiles are politics

Attached: 1526938474929.jpg (388x384, 48K)

>corrupt person who defended her committed the same crime
>"uhhh victim little me"

Attached: qwe.png (588x342, 107K)

Dukakis lost with that tank photo op.

I would say "She got better" but i know you guys don't like that

certainly more difficult than high school or trade school

Depends on the degree and the trade. A simple liberal arts degree is painfully easy to obtain...just expensive.