Russians on Jow Forums

russians on Jow Forums:
>putin is dictator
>russia is shithole country
>homosex should be legal
>orthodox church is corrupt
>oligarchs rule russia

how come all we ever get are pozzed liberashka fags from 2ch? how come based russians don't come here?

Attached: 1517619627305.jpg (240x240, 61K)

it's almost like Jow Forums is a safe haven for societal outcasts

being a liberal is considered free thinking here
such cases

Is it true that most of the fags are government operatives trying to trick you into proposing gay sex with them so they can put in a gulag?

If it’s not true, it should be.

Attached: 98687454-2A3E-4522-BF01-2C6960A36711.gif (500x452, 989K)

Russians post here constantly only they have proxies to make them look like they're from various other countries. There's a massive state funded propaganda effort underway on this website perpetrated by Russia. It still blows my mind that so few people on here are aware of this when it's so obvious.

I saw it on /b/ once but most of that is I think works of fiction and lies the nobody should take seriously.

To what end? For what purpose? Assuming this is the case, what have they misled? Is this a massive campaign to tell me my waifu is shit?

Attached: FD2B4F0F-637A-444A-BD9A-3F94EC53D54F.jpg (337x400, 40K)

This actually stopped sometime in the last year. It was obvious when it was going on. I don't know why it stopped, or has completely shifted gears.

You still see some RT posts (who other than a Russian could actually bring themselves to start a fucking RT thread?) -- and this whole Trump saluting thing feels a little Russian -- but really its way different than it was shortly after the elections. They'd always be posting about Antifa and random fucking shit. I believe there are no genuine US antifa members and the whole thing is a Russian LARP. its so very european -- like, there might be a few kids in Berkley who think they're antifa but its definitely not a popular thing for Americans to do, even on the extreme left.

Theyre not actual Russians, theyre butthurt belters or actual fucking shills to try and push people away from supporting Russia

wrong part of russia, you're thinking of chechnya

rest of russia prefers the method of beating you up in public to make an example of you

user you're a furry sorry but somebody had to tell you

And you're paranoid. There's like that one guy with the funny capslock habit that goes on RT binges
>HA HA HA HA HA LOOK AT THIS WESTERN FAGGOTS
>RUSSIA BUILT AN AIRPLANE AND IT DIDN'T SINK IN THE OCEAN
>HA HA HA HA HA
>LOOK AT MY RT LINK
>AT LEAST PUTIN ISN'T A HOMOSEXUAL UNLIKE YOUR NIGGERMOBILE HA HA HA HA HA
and he's great, too, because he'll stick around to bantz

That’s a dirty lie! I’m starting to believe this Russian shit after all!

Where is enough hatred coming from Russian citizens but the most extreme cases almost always coming from literal mutts who sometimes slips from thier usual posts and
starts complaining about hating themselves and their whore mothers/fathers who made them this way.

>>putin is dictator
Yeah
>>russia is shithole country
Better then Uganda, I guess.
>>homosex should be legal
Whatever, just make it illegal to run around screaming that you are a fag.
>>orthodox church is corrupt
Yeah.
>>oligarchs rule russia
Yeah.
>how come all we ever get are pozzed liberashka fags from 2ch? how come based russians don't come here?
They don't speak english. They don't speak russian that well as well, usually.

>Whatever, just make it illegal to run around screaming that you are a fag.
That’s how it started off here too. Now look. Don’t give them a fucking inch

Looking for Vatnik?

Attached: 0_ecaf1_2a3963fc_GIForig.gif (700x484, 284K)

What do you think happens in stinky pyccke, they die of alcohol poisoning and tattoo their faces. Moscow and st petersburg are even worse than seattle

I am a Russian blood and all of points are true statements except for 3 because homosex is not illegal there. I just wanna move to Siberia away from all of the points and the west.

>homosex should be legal
Who gives a shit if people get stds because faggots have sex like crazy, a minority group can live their unhealthy lifestyle!!!!

Attached: 1528047112304.jpg (640x640, 42K)

They are the minority who usually just create their thread and spam it with the garbage. Most Russians on Jow Forums are just right, because language barrier keeps the dum-dums out.

Why are the silly lefties bad at English? Wouldn't they be more Westernized?

LGBT should be destroyed by force.
LGBT is evil.

Attached: VP and RK-GAY BUSTERS TEAM. LOL.jpg (1024x682, 139K)

Russian ball getting fucked plz

Antigun Russian posters are something extremely common which I just can't comprehend.

They are not leftists, they are rightists in Russian politics, and such position requires most dumb, isolated and inexperienced mindset.

This is straight up bullshit. Vast majority of alcoholics concetrated in small villages with no jobs or any other way to live, big cities doesn't really have this problem and about tattoes on the face ever more moronic statement i never seen any person with them irl and even pictures from the internet are extremly rare except these who belong to shitty rap "culture" but this is what rappers from every county do from time to time.

Attached: 1331.png (850x497, 50K)

Russia has very lax gun rules, they are just expressed differently:
it's very easy to get a non-gonpowder gun or a hunting riffle, and easier in a countryside, and it was even laxer in the Soviet times. Still, American laws are insane, because in Russian case it all requires extensive background checks and psychological evaluation, and every (legal) gun and ammo is registered of course.

Admit it you just want to look at the big slack dick with the foreskin rolled up and dripping cum. Fuckin leafs

(OP)
AIDS is great for the LGBT filth. LOL

Attached: Gay Busters Team..jpg (1280x785, 153K)

Funny how your description is so precise, almost as if you knew the subject too well.

>1 post by this user

Attached: 1526647017161.jpg (255x255, 15K)

Bullshit. In the US if you buy a gun from an FFL (in other words basically everything other than inheriting a gun from your uncle or buying one from your neighbor or going to a gun show and buying one from cletus) then you have to check a box on the background check form to confirm that you're not insane.

This had been going on for years, I'm surprised how many Americans feel for the obvious Russian propoganda

I'm so glad that members of the LGBT community commit so many suicides. LMAO

Attached: Gay filth-SATAN is your FATHER.jpg (1024x465, 161K)

>psychological evaluation
>ammo registration

Attached: 1507838049890.png (407x280, 267K)

proxy jidf shill

m8 what would you do if you couldn't click buttons on the internet and have ammo drop shipped to your doorstep without even needing to sign up for amazon prime?

I think'd eat the business end of my shotty

Most of them are either (((paid))) trolls or butthurt Ukris, Baltis and Polacks cleaning toilets in Russia.

You come here to complain. Why would the brainwashed Putin fanboys in Russia go on Jow Forums? They think they live in paradise and that Putin is winning everywhere in the world. There's no reason to come here because there's no reason for them to feel contrarian.

The liberashka are redpilled though. They are also the more likely to be anti-migrant, which Putin is not.

This exactly
Checked, accurate satan trips

Attached: muh poland tiger memesjpg.jpg (477x497, 78K)

>Feel

so close. choose a different proxy.

too much aimless shilling on both sides, its just a shit throwing contest that ivdpnt imagine holds much sway with users who post, only those on the sidelines

pretty sure theres some allied side shills here at this very moment

When you say allied shills is that like when there's nowhere else to sleep so you both have to share a bed but it's ok because it's just bros in their boxer shorts and it's not homo or anything?

oлoлo я вижy либepпидop

Liberal Russians and CIA/Radio Free Europe don't watch football. Even you get here international gay shills posting shit and shilling because they don't watch football. But no one Cares because we non-Americans are concerned with the biggest watched sport on the world.

NPR brought on a guy with a British accent (you know it's true and correct because he has a British accent, and that means he's more educated and smarter than you are so you should shut up and listen to your superiors) and he said the whole "futbol" thing was all about how the US team was utter pants and lost to some nobody nigger nation but the Russians were going to be really racist. Is that true? Are the Russians really going to be all racist at the nice innocent "futbol" fans?

Oh they also said the Russians were going to gang up and beat homos in the street and whatnot. Didn't say throw them off buildings so I assume it's not Chechnya but I hear Russians really hate gays a lot and beat them in public, especially during "futbol"

As an ethnic Town Rapist, immigrant to Canada, i know Russian language. But i joined that 2chan raid and got banned