Giants

Redpill me on giants Jow Forums. Is there any truth here?
youtu.be/Hr-eC7sxtNQ

Attached: asvsavas-min.jpg (601x316, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rJWUxk1yBX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Giant or not a bullet goes through flesh and bone the same.

assume that people have been slowly getting taller
you're taller than your father/grandfather
now assume that the condition known as giant-ism still existed long ago
people with the disorder may still have been growing to about 8 feet tall like they do now but that was much bigger relative to the average man of the time than it is today

picture Andre the giant in a world of people who are all 4 foot something

No there isn’t you dolt.

Won't accept anything less than reasoning true or false be the subject. Yes or no won't cut it in other words.

Giants are real they just suffer a lot of health problems and die young

Attached: giant irl.jpg (220x376, 26K)

Supposedly a race of giants existed evidenced by 20-foot tall skeletons found in North America. I've read that they were kept in the Smithsonian, but removed in the early 1900s.

The biblical giants died out in the flood. Now it's possible bones of them were found but them still living isn't possible and 99.98% of what this guy says is shit.

If the giants that OP is talking about are those of the bible then it is about another race.

What about that one that US marines managed to take down in Afghanistan?

I would take everything Steve Quale says with a grain of salt, but I don't doubt there are and possibly still are decedents of the nephilim out there. The bible lays it out. The church made sure that books were removed from the bible that went into detail about the ancient giants. Yeah its a cover up just like everything. It's been going on for hundreds of years. All ancient cultures talk about them. Native Americans especially.

There's still large people born and bred every day. They aren't necessarily giants or related to the ones from the biblical ones. Goliath was arguably a giant being 9 foot tall but nothing really says he was related to the fallen angels in any way.

Genetics can fuck up really good or really bad, it just turns out really bad more often than not.

/x bro, this is for /x

>Redpill me on giants Jow Forums. Is
youtube.com/watch?v=rJWUxk1yBX4

Wrong . Goliath was a giant with 6 fingers on a hand . The Gene survived through noah his family

That never even happened.

No Goliath and the lineages of the giants is mentioned in non biblical texts like the book of giants, enoch, dead seas scrolls, ect... Goliath had 6 fingers and 6 toes. He was not as tall as previous giants because the offspring got shorter and shorter as time went on. There were some that were double or triple his size.

Not giant bone

The story states that it took several bullets including 308, 5.56, and 50 cal. Before falling doesn't sound like a tall person to me
Guy in video mentions possible bioweapon that could target specific DNA. Figured that'd be huge for Jow Forums as that could make or break our cause.

giants was real and they was black af

Attached: 1453849512534.jpg (600x870, 118K)

Attached: 1474142746805.jpg (952x825, 238K)

Attached: model-skeletons-showing-neanderthal-man-and-a-modern-human-behind-BXTKEP.jpg (866x1390, 201K)

holy shit.

I would talk giants any day. There is no cause here though. It's a jungle.

of course christkikes would bring up such a faggot story when there are thousands of others talking about giants

I think this pic is shopped but there is real evidence out there

I wouldn't worry about it goy

Attached: giants21.jpg (1448x1078, 134K)

Goliath was not a human, he was of another race. At no time is it said that he was the tallest of his people, only that he was the best warrior. His king, Og, for example, was taller.

Ask a doctor if it would be possible for a warrior the size of the Goliath. It simply would not be functional. He would have several joint problems and would have little resistance because his heart could not pump enough blood.

Listen goy, this is libel, and as a rabbi I must demand you delete this post and refrain from posting further on this website.

Attached: giants11.jpg (1450x1080, 194K)

I'm 6 foot 8 fear me

Surely this is a nothing burger, let's all order a meat lovers pizza and large 2L pepsi from Dominos.

Attached: giants9.jpg (1452x1080, 212K)

manlet

Attached: giants8.jpg (1440x810, 195K)

>ywn have a giantess crush your cock with her giant uterus

Why live bros?

Attached: giants24.jpg (836x1080, 96K)

>The story states that it took several bullets including 308, 5.56, and 50 cal. Before falling doesn't sound like a tall person to me

the story isn't true

>Tfw no giant amazonian gf

Attached: 1517770523814m.jpg (1024x721, 126K)

I wanna kms
How do I convince a giantess to settle for me, Jow Forums?

Attached: giants26.jpg (894x1080, 122K)

K-keep posting
>tfw no giantess gf to cuddle with
life is suffering

Attached: 1518578851046.jpg (600x800, 89K)

Well well, someone found my fetish. Boner achieved.

How would you even have sex , Just climb in the vagina ?

Why is it so attractive?

Attached: giants16.jpg (1452x1078, 171K)

nephilim

>Just climb in the vagina ?
OMG MY DREAM COME TRUE

Attached: giants22.jpg (912x1080, 112K)

Use a ladder or go missionary

I'd bone a giant

Attached: amazingchestahead.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

Attached: giants13.jpg (868x1080, 126K)

Attached: giants17.jpg (1128x1080, 121K)

Attached: giants29.jpg (838x1078, 137K)

I want a cute giantess gf lads where do I find one
>the average height of brazilian women is 1.65m
>tfw 1.85m
I still think I am a manlet though. Wish I had 1.90m

Attached: kill me again.jpg (340x453, 28K)

Attached: giants10.jpg (1006x1080, 125K)

>Redpill me on giants
HD only slightly better than humanoid, terrible HD inflation, crap abilities for all that. Generally not good, okayish as monsters.

if there are any left alive they are surivivors from biblical times but yes giants exist and the truth was hidden so that they couldn't use it to add proof to the bible.

Looks like all the giant women are slavic, but I can't really tell.

Attached: giants28.jpg (1258x1074, 124K)

Attached: giants23.jpg (802x1080, 93K)

Attached: giants19.jpg (848x1070, 136K)

Go to /x/ faggot, this is a board for politics and the best thing you will get on her is /b/ tier fetish shit

I have a google sheet of all the giant skeletons listed if anyone wants it.