Why is it illegal for Americans to collect rainwater?

Why is it illegal for Americans to collect rainwater?

Attached: 1528523143772m.jpg (1024x653, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rlriZFQQ8Hw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know the case you're talking about, at least give the article or state the context,. Christ, shills do a better job than you.

It isnt, real Americans can collect rain water

because they are depleting their water reservoirs
they are only trying to delate the inevitable

by 2050 the midwest will run out of reservoirs
canada same but faster

>canada
california*

Any anti-rainwater collection laws are in counties in very dry desert states or are in Marxist Democrat controlled hellholes.

Because goobermint wants us to only drink their flouride filled jew juice. Alex jones water filter is gr8 tho

Attached: 1529012391758m.jpg (1024x558, 65K)

It's not, unless you build massive reservoirs and live upstream from a town/city.

you might collect a biological weapon being dispersed in the clouds and be able to prove something

It's toxic

because it's illegal to drink anything but mountain dew

It's only illegal to get caught.

this

Because many (((people))) would buy up a bunch of cheap land and collect all the rainwater and then sell it. This would deplete water tables and adversely affect agriculture and public utilities

It's only illegal in California because the state is filled with 80 iq halfwits.

Because it’s not. My county will let you rent tools for free and will sell you parts for cheap. They even setup laundry greywater irrigation systems for you for cheap.

why is tyler trutt under arresT? HE FOUGHT FOR JEW COUNTRY!!!
youtu.be/rlriZFQQ8Hw

Attached: IMG_20180614_220534_422.jpg (3264x1840, 780K)

collecting rainwater is a God-given right.

That's Freedom. Bitch.

No lots of municipalities in CA allow this. If I was prohibited from collecting rain water, I’d likely starve on my CA homestead.

sauce ?

it can't be taxed

Its not

And in britstain every local, foreign-owned water monopoly charges every household for the rain that falls on their property regardless if they're a customer or not.

Attached: PAMELA FRANKLIN 1.jpg (689x863, 60K)

>deplete water tables

That’s why I dig swales. It allows the rainwater to pool up and replenish the water table.

Attached: 3A97D3CA-0C43-4C2E-B980-A7E9716D611A.jpg (2453x2612, 3.79M)

Nestle gets jealous.

It’s only illegal to redirect the flow of water in my county, but I still do it anyway, I steer the water into my orchard. They need all the soaking they can get in the rainy season.

I own the water rights to my property it entitles me to 3 gallons per second.

It should be illegal to be poor

Well this is an effective slide thread...

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1528843731799.gif (300x179, 3.3M)

Minnesota has 10,000 lakes.....

Only in certain States. farmers own the down stream aducticated water rights so you cant take water that makes up irrigation water simple.

we are shutting down this thread right now

Attached: C8A45F1C-5373-45B6-BEC0-8B9F0C05BD09.jpg (560x860, 76K)

It isn't in general. Just a few places in California I think.