Pol as Lab Rats to Left Message Testing

Another day, another 1/2 dozen posts all on the same subject. This time, it's Trump saluting some Nork officer.

If you're new around here and don't know what's going on, here's the cliff notes:

1. Democrats operate as a top-down organization. The daily talking points come from the top, and are spread by various dem front groups and media front groups.

2. Left-leaning posters here can be divided into two groups: a) the useful idiots who are simply repeating what they see on their lefty media sites; and b) people who work for left-leaning think thanks.

3. Those who work for think tanks like to test messages on Jow Forums to see if they have legs. So they will post multiple posts of the same subject to see: a) how many people they can distract; b) whether the message is something that can be argued against or defended; c) which topics can be used to rally their troops or abuse their opponents.

4. As the supposed ground-zero for the right, Jow Forums is used as lab rats.

The good news is that all of these trump saluting posts will only last for 24 hours. The bad news is that tomorrow there will be another talking point that Jow Forums is flooded with.

Attached: We_Are_Lab_Rats.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

they are going hard on "boomers" lately too

really obvious repetition of it

Yep. I'm seeing the same posts multiple times a day. It's possible that it's simply the same person/people who have a favorite topic, but I find it inconceivable that a large group of people would suddenly post the same image and the same topic at the same time (unless it's a happening, of course).

One night there were 21 different Emma threads in the catalog at one point.

bump for relevance

the jokes on them, Jow Forums has been doing this for years and is what makes a good troll. they will be redpilled during their stay... the truth can't be escaped forever

Maybe we should go into leftist boards and test message shit over there. I bet we'd get some good insights, like what is the point that pushes white leftists finally over to the right.

Good. They lack a sufficient understanding of this place to gain any useful insight from “experimenting” on us.

Checked. “Boomers/Boomer” is a dead giveaway especially when it’s immediately followed by “Schizo”

This. How many fbi agents have been redpilled over the years? Quite a few from how many badge posts we used to get.

Bump for importance

And they will ban us. If therevare alot if us doing it they will claim its a russan attack from putin himself. They might even backtrace some of us and consequences wil never be the same

Don't care OP. Everyone's welcome to piss into the wind, lefties are just dumb enough to try piss against it and it always end up in their face. Checkem' faggots

what about the pitbulls?
They still shill for or against these doggos in /an/ and reddit (mostly are bots), it has been weeks and I don't know why.
There is an ongoing campaign about pitbulls in USA? or is just a social experiment?

fake and gay

Attached: 1511121291063.jpg (500x614, 123K)

Buy a PC, phonefag

Attached: PC.jpg (1200x798, 95K)

I've also seen numerous threads today trying to identify a fracture point on china with Trump.

lol

tfw when you make a post & someone with schizo logic sees it

"lol"

Attached: untitled.jpg (421x362, 20K)

Attached: 1515751297070.png (569x183, 58K)

Attached: 1510963822465.png (1368x371, 188K)

Attached: 1506743952926.png (1030x353, 190K)

Meme flag... check
Following CTR playbook... check
One post by ID... check.

Attached: CTR_Plan2.jpg (476x607, 53K)

Very good, I don't live here incel.

Just look at which threads they allow to stay up all day

More pro-Hillary memes are needed
But pointing out the absurdity of truth
"Hillary 2020; Free cheese pizzas"

Did you think that would work?

Attached: FB2C08BF-64BF-4FC2-A0F3-36C1FE27C202.jpg (744x914, 123K)

How about...
> Hillary.... This time she's READY

Thats fine. I'm here to refute their every point they can say whatever they want the only test they are running is magnitude if wrongness.

I've been following the growth of "pitbull politics" for several years. There truly is a well-funded PIDF group of lobbyists who push these dogs onto the dumb and hapless as well as the violent people in our society. As with all corrupt things, there is an insane amount of money involved through government grants, donations, and lobbying. The major animal rights groups like the Humane Society and the ASPCA, as well as some of the bigger pitbull rescue groups are all run by (((them))). Best Friends Animal Society is literally a satanic cult.
So I'm rambling but I have no idea who was behind the push for threads on Jow Forums but I support any effort to make people more aware of how evil these dogs are and (((the people))) who are pushing them on to vulnerable and unstable people.

Attached: sacrifice to the pibble.png (640x221, 344K)

seems to be performing according to my calculation, user

Attached: 1527051387617.png (480x377, 85K)

well make sure to sage when you respond to their threads or you are just making their spam more visible

Thank for the reply user, but I fail to see where the money come from for thisk kind of threads, they make no sense to me.
Also, I have no strong feeling about pitbulls good or bad, I'm just puzzled.