BOOMER SUICIDE RATE REACHING RECORD HIGHS

We need to something about this lads

Attached: 20180615_003729~2.jpg (1035x557, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/firearm-education
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

free or payed?

Attached: xxxxx5.jpg (1645x721, 428K)

>need to something
Need to something indeed.

Attached: 1505764093132.jpg (1489x1544, 285K)

>record highs
4 down, 55 million to go

I dont know any of these people

Is that David Foster Wallace?

>Robin Williams
user he was doing autoerotic asphyxiation and accidentally died, which is pree different from a suicide

Attached: 1519774801768.gif (230x230, 1.94M)

>that 22 year old boomer with suicidal tendencies

Attached: 1528421615469.png (762x708, 229K)

stupid but I still laughed.

That age is all gen x

Come on boomers, get that life insurance policy, name non-degenerate GenX and Z people as benefactors & in your will (fuck Millennials), and then promptly an hero on your opioids (accidentally).

Attached: drdeal.jpg (1082x756, 260K)

define depression as the poisonous desire to hurt someone and get others to hurt other people

depression means acting as though you were a jew without actually being a jew

>Robin Williams
>autoerotic asphyxiation

spooicide

Attached: smell-like-cereal-and-look-like-mountain-dew.jpg (618x600, 115K)

Yessss yesss. These are rookie numbers, we need to get these numbers up.

no we don't let them fucking die, most of them are so brainwashed by the cia there's no bringing them back

what are the traditions of the usa

what is modernism

what is spectacle

what is it good for

what is war

what is it good for

what is the United Kingdom

what is it good for

4th boomer hate thread today.

Day of the pillow soon

>spooicide
user i have never heard of this

Attached: 1514432835736.jpg (480x454, 49K)

All of them were atheists. Coincidence? Perhaps

Anthony Bourdain is born in 1956, that's a Boomer, (1945 to 1960), if you're gonna talk about this at least get it right

Robin Williams had a disease and was falling apart. This was told to us by his closest friends in the industry. There's no mystery at all.

What awful reporting.

People have been killing themselves forever it's an instinct. People bicker over a percentage point rise but we're all human and we all suffer and sometimes it's just better to die. There is no mystery unless you have no critical thinking and empathy.

good

>ruin the country
>kill yourself afterwards

I really am annoyed that these cowards get away with this easy. I hope there is an afterlife to punish them but just in case they need to be jailed and tortured because suicide is too nice.

Jow Forums is way too dumb to know who top left is, and WAY too dumb to know why he was a hack amateur

I'm a boomer, and in a way this makes perfect sense.

We've seen our parents grow old and die slowly, and it's not something that anyone who has seen it would ever allow to happen to themselves.

Add to that the fact that our children would rather throw us in a home (or in front of a bus assuming they had our bank account numbers), and the idea of going out at our own time and on our own terms starts to make sense.

We are all going to die eventually. There reaches a point in nearly every person's life where the problems of age overwhelm the quality of life.

>David Foster Wallace
>baby boomer

Attached: 1502910535220.jpg (480x379, 20K)

>promptly
Nigger, most policies won't cover suicide for the first 2 years of coverage. You'd know that if you were a grown up.

Boomers are usually defined as 1945-1964.

I find it so interesting how really successful people commit suicide.

I mean i feel like they had really good lives. Rich, successful, nice families and great jobs. Anthony Bourdain got to travel the world man! That was his job, to travel the freaken world.

Sometimes i wonder if some of these people sold their soul to the devil for their success, or something like that. Some times i feel they did something of made a pact with something to be successful. Whoever or whatever they made a pact with eventually came back to them....and took what was promised.

I just don't know.

Attached: 15-exploding-brain-meme.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 78K)

Your children don't care about you, because you never cared about them.

You reap what you sow, and when you're told this, you will still cry out, "But it's your fault, not mine!" Forever the irresponsible boomer, straight into death.

But so you're wrong on two levels

Attached: mms105853.jpg (321x340, 34K)

I'd be curious to see what you think in 40 years when you're old and your kids are a bunch of fuck ups.

There are plenty of things you can do to help the world before you go. Here's one, don't take a dime from Medicare, you're literally robbing your children and their children if you do

>We need to something about this lads

Well, we could make getting a gun easier.

Sign this petition:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/firearm-education

>Boomers are usually defined as 1945-1964.

On this board "boomer" seems to be defined as either someone who isn't an unemployable NEET living with mom, or anybody over the age of 18.

20% of mypillow coupons?

We are dreaming the wrong dreams.
There is a difference between the object of desire and the cause of desire. Often when the object of desire is obtained, people realize that they no longer desire it, or remain unsatisfied. Many such cases. Sad!

Here comes the pseudo-intellectual /lit/ literary IDF brigade. Suck a fat veiny one, my friend. DFW was a third-rate producer of kitsch with not a single novel concept in his 1,000 shitty page.

Disagree? Name one single concept you FUCK that doesn’t appear elsewhere

how can you blame your children for being fuck ups when you give them the worst world to live in and they fail? It's like breaking someone's legs and laughing at them for not being able to walk

NOT HIGH ENOUGH.

Moar celebrity suicides.

No.

Hate to break it to you junior, but the world has never been fair. And contrary to what young people want to believe, no generation ever had a free pass.

damnit sorry now I go commit sudoku

no one ever said it had to be fair, how about better (or at least as good?), it's good that you guys have 10-15 years more life left, it's just enough time for you to witness the horrors you have unleashed visited upon generation z. This will be your punishment, you will watch the people you care about suffer and you will know that you caused it.

I don't whether to make fun of your use of the word "concept" or try to explain to you that great novelists all pretty much say the same things about the human condition, but it's re-packaged, in a manner of speaking.

I'm sensing a lot of rage in you, though. I'm sorry you can't understand and/or enjoy Wallace's IJ; it's a tough one.Maybe find some secondary sources.

Attached: 1493688924706.jpg (320x300, 11K)

WOAH! There might be a job opening for me afterall!

Attached: 8C2627FA-5D9F-45FC-B00A-45BA687DDCB3.jpg (406x598, 40K)

Distraction thread.

Get in the real one

Seems like Robin Williams disease is spreading super fast. do Doctors find the cure of Robin Williams disease yet?

>need to do something
speed it up?

You meant to fast track the process right? Instead of prevention hotlines, invest in it "Just do it" ones

Nothing wrong with suicide at all. You should have the freedom to clock out if you want to. Old age is nothing but pain anyways and if you don't die from an accident, you're 100% likely to get some horrible disease. The idea that suicide is illegal is just astoundingly out of touch with reality.

Attached: 1517982248005.gif (200x200, 948K)

why did she do it?

Attached: kate_spade_2002-528984926.jpg (2432x1619, 249K)

>the horrors you have unleashed visited upon generation z

you're living in the easiest time in human history in one of the world's safest countries and all you can do is whine about it. i doubt you're suffering at all, but if you are I'm glad because you deserve much worse

imagine being this much of a cuckold

Tying up loose ends

Attached: Mack_Child_Trafficking_Charges5.png (1528x1346, 2.07M)

>middle age

were they expected to live up till 150 years?

>day of the pillow

Attached: thor.gif (498x274, 2.32M)

same thing happened to this inbred

Attached: 1528475459719.jpg (1348x1001, 151K)

>BOOMER SUICIDE RATE REACHING RECORD HIGHS

Good, they are not ready for this futuristic society of internet and video games.

Attached: 1519039544845.gif (199x236, 1.81M)

NATURE'S POCKET

Attached: 1439971596662.png (217x278, 43K)

This is how you try to collect money for your SRS?

>David Foster Wallace
Born in 1962 = boomer

Top kek

I guess it's been the politically correct term for "old" for a while.

Tare a hole so i can see my devastation.

-Jeb

Attached: ap13041912523.jpg (830x553, 71K)

it is

Movies with Robin Williams had a lot of feels in them, sad but I would kys as well if I was diagnosed with dementia so I can't blame the guy.

>We need to something about this lads

Yea, push them over the edge so they gtfo finally

wont happen, not having kids until im financially secure, and with two boomer parents ive learned a great deal about what not to do. also, i wouldnt be surprised if a huge percentage of us are dead within 10-20 anyway

try again retard

>mystery

Attached: 1505143926495.png (720x576, 751K)

It it sad but there is nothing that can be done to fix it, and the next 2 gen are heading to that same fate as well.

Attached: 1425164110201.jpg (712x540, 108K)

More like you guys are starting to realize how badly you fucked up politics, society and the economy for future generations, and the younger people are starting to give you looks for fucking them over, and you can't take it anymore. Good.

I'm guessing it goes paired with the Desire to call out the Hollywood Moloch on abuse of children

I wonder why most of them suicide before they give heed to that desire
>JK I know exactly why

Attached: be5.jpg (720x720, 26K)

Suicide doesn't care about intention, only execution

He choked himself trying to get his rocks pff

>nobody will ever give a shit about young white men
>this demographic continues to have almost the highest suicide rate

young white males vs world when? We would win