What did Jesus mean by this?

>Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.…

Attached: 1504580563095.png (900x900, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kdka1WN1c8c
youtube.com/watch?v=soIyw8aOzdY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because there is a necessary struggle for humanity to develop and come to understand Christ. Anyone that uses Christ to justify complacency and weakness will be very disappointed.

Who knows. I tried christianity, couldn't understand a lot of it and also just felt like chump all the time.

probably gas the kikes race war now

Who cares. Marcus Aurelius's Meditations should be our go-to book of morality, not that Middle Eastern Semitic bullshit.

Considering the massive amount of knowledge the internet has provided you with has it caused you to come to odds with anyone dear to you? Now imagine the son of god gave you an entire new look at life and many of those you loved refuse to hear.

Attached: 1444286407920.jpg (1920x1080, 647K)

That's alright. Barely anybody even reads the bible and it's fun to make a priest squirm over wtf it means or then you find out he's all studied up and you can have a fun normal conversation about it.

I'm not in to mormons or anything, but the marriot hotels are fun because if you're bored like waiting for your turn to use the bathroom or whatever, there's a bible in the end desk and you can just flip it open to whatever page and more than half the time there's something curious to read you didn't know was there.

Christianity isn’t a walk in the park, the black pill you will have to deny yourself every single day for the rest of your life of worldly pleasure that event the most righteous cannot avoid, and people will hate you for being righteous as we are seeing with a post modern society

The bad news: it’s going to get worse
The good news: you will be a light in the darkness and the Holy Spirit will protect you if you let him

the way i read it (though when quoting the bible usually you should put the book / verses down so people can reference them in context) he meant he was going to shake up the status quo and that (just like with trump) the truth has a way of dividing people even within their own families but if you choose the truth > your family you will be greatly rewarded for your sacrifice. that doesn't mean all families are going to be torn apart

Attached: 1524111872010.jpg (180x255, 17K)

I agree

He meant that people get violent when you try to abandon civilization and currency in order to summon the kingdom of God but only through self sacrifice will we be able to summon the garden of Eden. The angel that stands at the gates with a flaming sword needs to cool it's blade on the flesh of Saturn worshipping cattle.

Abandon Saturn and it's currency, strange horrors are coming to those who don't.

The kingdom of God awaits those who survive the cleansing. The killers will be struck down, the survivors will be the chosen ones. To turn this Earth back to the sun and it's abundance... And away from the death grips of Saturn and it's tolls and penance.

I wish you guys would actually read the fucking bible instead of pretending like you already know everything in it. The reason Western Civ is dying is because we turned our back on the very thing that propelled us into greatness. Christianity was a gift from God to Europeans.

Realization of Truth is by definition struggle. This realization is not peace but rather struggle.

Do not be afraid, brother. The earth shakes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kdka1WN1c8c

Why are you hanging out in hotels constantly waiting for your turn to take a shit?

Attached: 9A06127C-7BE3-48A3-A41E-BDEFB5E22B4C.jpg (682x1024, 101K)

Christianity is subverted sun worship. It turns good sun worship into horrible saturnic slave bullshit.

I already read it tho. I don't like reading the same book twice unless it's been a long time. Not a pious person

m8 sometimes you need a hotel and sometimes you're not the only one in the room (e.g. you're on a good wholesome vacation with your famalams and it saves money to shack up together)

I'm not calling the bible bathroom reading, but probably most people have never just picked one up to see what it says inside, and it's a surprisingly good read most of the time even if you're not an expert at interpretation.

As much as I dread throwing around the word blackpill, this guy gets it.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-26-20-58-07.png (1080x1920, 579K)

Those who have swords and know how to use them, but keep them sheathed, shall inherit the earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=soIyw8aOzdY

And you know sometimes it's just inscrutable like who cares how many cubits were allocated to this guy who begat him who begat him who begat him, son of whoever, married to thot, daughter of that other guy. But then you just flip it to a different part and read something more interesting.

Good interpretation. What can we do but live by God's will and prepare ourselves as best we can?

Attached: 1521902005584.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

Who cares? He was a jew that was too lazy to be orthodox so he started some faggot reform movement

Not much, also badass wallpaper brother.

Christianity is watered down judaism. Judaism for the weak and stupid.

Peace be on you, brother. Keep to the faith, I know it's hard, but it's worth it.

>imagine thinking that sun worship wasn't just misguided worship of a higher being that humanity has always known to be present in the universe lol
Have you ever tried talking to anyone about what you read? How you felt about it or how you experienced it? Have you ever looked into what scholars and saints of times long passed concluded after years and years of studying The Bible? Faith in The Lord isn't something you can just have, it's something that you have to work on. The first thing God did to Adam after kicking him out of the garden of Eden was put him to work.

Stress caused by the way of life of gospel vs. the way of life of the world system

>The Lord isn't something you can just have, it's something that you have to work on.
Wrong, work is separated thing, morally everyone should do, but is not a requisite to being saved, the salvation is free (grace), we cannot bargain with God, theres no correlation on being good person = winning life with blessings by God, grace comes mysteriously and chaotic randomly

Sadly not all family members get along when somebody convert to Christ

Attached: d0e.png (459x499, 136K)

I'm not saying that salvation is something you have to work towards, I'm saying that your faith is something that you personally have to work on every day.

What happened with your famz? Are they in a cult or something? Usually it's supposed to be that family sticks together even though it's always the case that everybody argues and disagrees about everything.

It's pretty obvious to me, but I might be wrong. Basically, he was a radical, and radical ideas lead to conflict and opposition, which could come even from those close to you

he was a kike by the way

I have a cousin who is literally pic related

Attached: 1464909814977.jpg (3000x1688, 211K)

Post the chad crusader son vs the atheist faggot dad . And you will know exactly what it means

It means that people will hate Him and His message and as a consequence they will hate His followers. This contrasted with the disciples' expectation that He'd take the throne and issue in an era of universal peace

PEE PEE POO POO

Attached: 234324546456756.png (1172x675, 53K)

found it

Attached: xnymdsvszwt01.jpg (1200x1057, 247K)

>Cherry picking Christian Bible verses without context to try to activate almonds
I didn't know Linda Sarsour browsed Jow Forums

A warning against false prophecy, would be my guess.

Matthew 10:32-39

32 “Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven.

33 “But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven.

34 “Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 “For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW; 36and A MAN’S ENEMIES WILL BE THE MEMBERS OF HIS HOUSEHOLD.

37 “He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. 38 “And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. 39 “He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it."

Passage essentially explained in verse 33.

Oh that's not so bad. Live and let live, you know? Not everybody wants to jump on board the wagon and at the end of the day what Jesus said is to love one another has [he] has loved you.

And so at best if he's a dick about it you can work on how to bantz about religion. Jow Forums can probably help you with that. If it's fun then at least it'll pass the time and help you both refine your thinking.

in simple words.

Fix your own shit. I will take tests afterwards.

It means the cherry picked liberal interpretation of the Bible is blasphemy.