If you have to live in EU or USA for rest of life, which would you prefer?

If you have to live in EU or USA for rest of life, which would you prefer?

I choose america. They have more culture and tradition

Attached: EU-USA-Flagge-Shutterstock-meshmerize.jpg (1024x768, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korvensuu_(car)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valmet_Automotive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanajan_Autotehdas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z1_(computer)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you a pretty lookin jap girl?

welcome home jap, JUST DO IT.

USA is the only correct answer

Attached: freedom eagle.jpg (960x960, 118K)

our "culture" is literally confined to indian reservations and our tradition is hundreds of years old compared to thousands of years everywhere else.

be proud youre japanese at least they are a nation.

and its not called america its united states.

We inherited traditions and values from the English settlers. You think it all's less than 400 years old?

>They have more culture and tradition

Attached: snap.gif (680x499, 1.49M)

Meme flag. Not an American.
That's Euro trash talk.

Kinda would like to live in the USA, but it's so nice here.

>more culture and tradition
>isnt even 600 years old

EU obviously
if you say otherwise you are a dumb mutt

Me too.
Murrica is way better than EU. Lucky that EU is about to die.

Attached: 1528588365472.jpg (575x635, 49K)

>India
Yeah no

usa , welfare states destiny is an intergenerational ponzi , burgers don´t know how good they still have it.

Murica, fuck yeah

>We inherited traditions and values from the English settlers
and French, Swedish, German, Polish, Italian and so on. You really are a mutt of European culture.

Was about to post this.

>culture and tradition

Is that what two nukes do to people.

America is our allie the frenchies are ok but only bevause they are our neighbours and pretty much the rest of europe especially germanstein is our mortal enemy so illl choose USA USA USA USA

Attached: ba1.gif (524x296, 1.76M)

Which would you rather?

Go to Europe and fight in the European race war
Or go to America and fight in the second civil war

This gook actually have some point.
All ive seen in modern day EU is graveyard of old traditions, old architecture and curved mirror of american "culture" , mentality and values

Europe might be a graveyard, but USA doesn't even have anything to bury

Real poetic user

>romania
Yeah no

Japanbro, just give the despicable Euroserfs their "culture" advantage. They need it. They don't have anything else. They are stuffed into small little stone huts like animals, stripped of all of other dignities, never having once known the fruits of freedom, stripped of their ancient splendor, stripped of power, and influence, and achievement, perpetually dwelling in a past that with each passing day they have diminishing relation to, understanding of, and appreciation for. What else have they but the proud claims of what they once were? They can't even defend their own existence. Were we to decide, as an empire, that they should cease to exist, they would cease to exist. And they know it. This humiliating impotence, this transcendence from predominance to irrelevance burns like fire in their souls. They constantly look upward to us, for direction, for guidance, while cursing us for the fact that they are forced into this submission, and unceasingly inventing indignant coping mechanisms for why they have been reduced to this pitiful lot. Time has passed them; thrown them off as vestiges of an age that was building toward a better reality from which they have been excluded. You can spit on them, and they will merely complain of it. You could burn them, and though they would blame those holding the torch, they would equally be unable to ascertain the means through which they can extinguish either the torch or the life of its bearer, so separated are they now from manly actions as that. They are unable to successfully pursue recourse, dependent as they are on their tormentors. An ignoble, lost, powerless class of executors of an infrequently visited museum of history that modernity simply doesn't care enough to patronize to a satisfying degree. Such is the fate of fallen empires, the eternal reminder to stay strong or to stop mattering all humanity knows.

Pity them, but never forgive them for their weakness.

I WANT TO GO TO THE USA SO BAD

Only faggot Europeans like yourself entertain this idea, nonsense.

You're literally bulldozing your culture. Look up how many churches have been destroyed. Don't play cute.

W. and N. Europe over the U.S over E. Europe.

Denmark

Hows the currywurst faggot?

EU

Finland wasn't even a country yet when the US started. kek, just a bunch of weird mongols the Swedes colonized

TL;DR

Attached: 1527799070489.webm (854x480, 1.17M)

Its true, but today europe is bot even producer of that "nothing", just a consumer.

True. Look at this kraut who used a clip from and American movie while suggesting Europe has more culture

An example of an abundance and prosperity never before achieved by mankind, an admittedly sad conundrum, but one that will be studied by our species for millennium to come. TL;DR will be featured on your tombstone, nestled above a grave few will ever visit.

Abundance doesn't cause obesity. Fat retards with no self-control cause obesity. The fucking irony of the fattest people on Earth to consistently lecture us, and the world, on individualism and self-control

Attached: 1525556191305.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

The salt is real

The US isn't the fattest country in the world. Your retarded MTV driven understanding is behind the times by a decade. Kys

Dont forget you're still america, who even though they might be the only real zuper power are still considered a joke culture, economy and health wise.

The EU doesn't technically exist.

Completely stupid. For culture, US was instrumental in creating abstract art, free verse poetry, cinema, for example. Pull head out of inferiority complex asshole.

wait, what?!
that would mean you're talking about Europe.
the historical and cultural foundation of the US doesn't precede Europe in the slightest.

>I choose america. They have more culture and tradition

Attached: 1495870996612.png (625x1254, 102K)

English teaching burger detected.

Not to mention modernism. Ezra Pound nearly single handedly spearheaded it. He edited and suggested things to the micks, defended them all over and got them money.

ill stay put. but some countries have the lax laws i like. like germany, luxembourgh, and the former eastern bloc.

The US anyday

USA bc i like guns and cars

Russia

US is pretty great, the only real better thing some European countries have over us is a lower age of consent. They don't have retarded feminist hangups about sexuality. We need to emulate that and be the best.

And the Baeticans likely cursed Rome, carving their forgotten language's obscenities against them into the sides of tree trunks with their crude knives, and half naked bodies, before those same trees were cut down to make tables for Roman masters. The indignity of it, all that nobody remembers or cares. America, the United States, that massive beacon that now sits atop the land across sea your ancestors once explored in the utterly failed attempt to bring lasting glory to toothpasteland, has already secured her place in the pantheon of history's legendary empires, you, having not, a mere footnote to our triumph -- a reminder that this or that land once waved Dutch flags until America snatched them away for herself, if anybody cares to lower their eyes to that footnote, fleeting as it may be in the tale of our success that will engross future reader. You are a forgotten aside. An esoteric flourish. An adjunct thing. We are what matters, and our species will know that. We will make them. You will not. You cannot.

>shart in the mart
>mac 'n' cheese

Whoa I love american "culture" now

Attached: 936.jpg (673x789, 65K)

it's 16 in most states you freak

>Americans have no culture

Attached: 1200px-Plymouth_GTX_('10_Centropolis_Laval).jpg (1200x676, 102K)

Americans were busy creating world-historical philosophy that directly influenced the rest of European history while you guys were still raping reindeer. Have some perspective, "European" faggot.
Far too high.

>choose america. They have more culture and tradition
Hahaha
Hahaha
Hahaha

> america. They have more culture and tradition
I'm rolling on the floor again xD

The EU obviously.
Despite its flaws Europe is my home.
American culture feels very alien to me and I wouldn't feel at home there.

Thanks for the redddit posts guys

No other country has ever built a car

This is your philosophy

Attached: 1515805368260.png (480x502, 270K)

Absolutely brilliant post

>Americans were busy creating world-historical philosophy that directly influenced the rest of European history
No, lol. America was based on enlightenment (European) ideals. However, neoliberalism and neoconservatism are both American ideas

yours hasn't

What an absolutely stupid post. No shit its based on European ideals, the US was founded by Europeans. Our ideas directly influenced the French Revolution, which created democratic waves in Europe. Even if you think neoliberalism and neoconservatism are shit (obviously they are) these are still political philosophies which are extremely influential in the world. You're directly arguing against your own childish position, you're just too goddamned retarded to realize it. You're using a technology created by Americans, on an American founded site, bitching about Americans. What an annoying faggot.

I'd kill myself on the spot
USA is ultimate goyim
EU is neomarxist hell

USA any day of the week.

>1 post

he has started the fire. took a second to realize. japan, why do you toy?

Attached: 1528222849170.png (295x368, 168K)

Well you certainly don't have any to speak of so I don't know why you're laughing

>American philosophy
Thx for the lulz, user.

Attached: 1528923925116.jpg (300x300, 69K)

Good old thread USA vs Europe

>European education
Nietzsche was directly influenced by Emerson and mentions it repeatedly. Try reading a single book you retarded, superiority-complex driven onions-eating, Muslim-cock sucking moron.

Savage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korvensuu_(car)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valmet_Automotive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanajan_Autotehdas

Attached: Korvensuu.jpg (2272x1704, 1.67M)

>has to change his flag for being called out for being a reindeer-piss drinking savage while the US was changing the world
Topkuk

>USA
>culture
>tradition
Top jej. I bet you believe they have a rich history that's totally not only 200 years old.

I used it in other thread.

Neither. I want to live in a Sweden that has left the EU and closed its borders. Considering that our nationalist and anti-EU party is now the largest party it is a distinct possibility.

>I choose america. They have more culture and tradition
Of all reasons you had to pick the least valid?

Attached: dfbz8ipxuai6mvi.jpg (796x570, 30K)

>you have no culture REEEE
>posts on a technology invented by Americans, speaking the language they caused to be the world language
You've already disproved yourself before even posting, gypsy retard.

You're correct that all cultures are equally old due to a common root, but yours is a mix-up of several

First computer was German you brainlet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z1_(computer)

>'Murica
>books
Haha

Attached: 0ce.jpg (499x500, 51K)

And it was the British Empire that spread English around the world. You truly are a typical retarded Mutt

Attached: 1525581393016.jpg (1200x900, 254K)

... America, cause i can make my own cult-ure (((legally)))

Attached: 1524775598036.jpg (1146x1146, 187K)

Attached: 1528278985134.jpg (838x983, 248K)

the literal state of where we are at. and fuck im guilty for feeding into the bants. were different but more the same than the rest. just

Attached: 1525726670825.gif (500x332, 997K)

What's your point? Being influencual isn't necessarily good. Everything good came from Europe. America is just a bastard child of France and Britain and is hated by all

Moron. Both the computer and internet were shared technological innovations, but would've been completely impossible without Americans.
I said world language, faggot. Why do Chinese and Japanese speak English? Why do you? Is it because you're posting on an American technology on an American website?

Mental retardation.

I would kys the moment I get the chance to do it

Bring cute Ukrainian girls too. Honestly, Ukraine is probably one of the only countries that I don’t mind coming here.

Why don't you take back your prior stupid claims then?
>gets points entirely disputed
>b-but you guys are j-jerks....

>A distinct possibility

Attached: 1528395848679.jpg (541x521, 168K)

If you are middle class/poor, Western Europe is better. If you are in the 1%, America is better, but then you could just move to Switzerland in Europe in that case and still be better off.

Case in point:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult

Mean total wealth per adult by country above 200,000 $ (November 2017)[1]
Country/Territory Mean wealth
Iceland $587,649
Switzerland $537,599
Australia $402,603
United States $388,585
New Zealand $337,441
Norway $320,475
Luxembourg $313,687
Denmark $281,542
Belgium $278,139
United Kingdom $278,038

Median total wealth per adult by country above 10,000 $ (November 2017)[1]
Country/Territory Median wealth
Iceland $444,999
Switzerland $229,059
Australia $195,417
Luxembourg $167,664
Belgium $161,589
New Zealand $147,593
Norway $130,543
Italy $124,636
Japan $123,724
France $119,720
Singapore $108,850
United Kingdom $102,641
United States $55,867

Since the US median is so much lower compared to the European medians, plus the fact that the US median

America of course you welcome to come over here if you want. But Europe isn't what it used OT be. Europe is getting weaker and weaker. Its because the let their new found morals take over what made them great and white.

Go suck Merkel's diseased butthole

USA obviously. We should go to war with the 'eu'. Leave the countries with their own names back.

That's now what I said you dumb mutt. Everything you said had positive connotations attached and I disputed that. America was founded by Brits with the help of the French. Everything after that is mutt territory.

>posting on an American technology

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-3e8_1518716427-e228a6c214e788961eb56e16dd8ef154_1518716442.jpg.resized.jpg (400x258, 36K)