Swedish newspaper

Yellow marked: Which is your best memory of a soccer world championship?

Amin 17 years: when Maradona played. There were nice matches then.

note: Maradona played last national soccer match in 1997

Attached: 35328773_1923037624414415_7527587251811778560_n.jpg (539x532, 107K)

What, he can't watch old matches?

17 moslem years you islamophobe.

hes at least 30+ at that pic, hey can i forge my age and dominate swedish highschool basketball league? im 27 and can pass 17 easy

Easy: 2006

Germany beaten in semifinals in their own land, French humbled in the final match

Came buckets and sometimes still masturbate to the very thought

Attached: 0ba59cc335da876c62dcbcf8a249dac9.jpg (457x672, 71K)

It's gong to be funny when in 40 years these refugees start dropping dead way earlier than anyone else should be. And they're trying desperately to find the societal causes for their early deaths.

to correct myself: Madonna played last national soccer match in 1994, not 1997

The biggest issue is not when they drop dead, its when they reach 50-60 but in reality they are around 70 and their bodys cant work anymore and they will cost us enormous amount of money in welfare costs..

As if they're working right now and contributing to the society and welfare money.

>cant work anymore

they work now?

Depends on what region they are living in, if they live in one of the big cities the chances are low they work but out in the countryside there is lots of work especially in agriculture

And the ones living in the countryside are tiny percentages of the whole. Employment rate of people required for Nordic welfare state is almost 80%, refugee employment rate is closer to 20%.

Ik, sad numbers.. It should be mandatory to move if you could get a job, Arbetsförmedlingen should force people to take jobs instead of handing out freepasses to immigrants living in suburbs! The Swedish honor code should be implemented from start, do your dutys before claiming your rights

Attached: 324.jpg (514x285, 47K)

Kek. Its Sweden. They'll blame unnaturally premature deaths on racism.

Are you implying Sweden or any form of moslem welfare will exist in 40 years?

Fuck your liberal welcoming ideas you faggot, this shitskin lied about his age coming here. There was never any hope for your liberal "integration" end yourself

Every single orc is lying about their age.

Who cares. They would rece7ve retirement money anyway

>Arbetsförmedlingen should force people to take jobs

Arbetsförmedlingen should force you to stop shitposting,

Isn't Sweden's integration of refugees shit because they expect the state to do everything while they will have absolutely nothing to do with them? There was an article about it recently.

Islamophobia induced stress disorder. At ages you like milk man.

Attached: 1527283836961.png (400x350, 206K)

What, are you going to lay down facing the ground to reach the ring with ease?

So 16 in western years?

That 40 year old Syrian refugee child from Pakistan is barely a formed fetus. Don't be racist.

>In 40 years
Not a sane refugee is gonna stick that long in your shitty depressed forest icy land.

holy fucking shit he must be at least 30 years old
no doubt the dried out feminist on the left fucked him

Sweden is blacked

No 30 years old actually remembers Maradona playing live.

No you liberal piece of shit
Integration of arabs and Somalis is shit everywhere because multikulti is horseshit that could never erver work

Yes you can without problem.

Go T centrum and say that loudly, you keyboard martial artistic warrior.

literally less than 20% work after 10 years

I do everyday, slave
Show your flag you worthless refugee shitstain

>can pass 17 easy
maybe 25 years ago, fucking repusive lizard ugly goblin rat-faced kike.

Attached: 1512929555323.jpg (1024x721, 123K)

This. And it's so fucking obvious.

I dare someone to name a single benefit of importing these people en masse.

>friendly reminder that moslims are pure so they age slower

Dude's double that age. Maybe his son is 17.

"The fastest 14-year-old runs around the Centralskolan"

Attached: 14ar.jpg (806x906, 530K)

this one is an old article but still

Assuming they work, when they reach pension age, they will claim their actual age and there will be liberal women to defend them ("they had to lie about their age thirty years ago, otherwise they would have been executed by the Assad third Reich")

Stop using that "logic" bullshit user, you're hurting my feelings and you're hurting the poor refugee's feelings!
Are you fucking sorry, oy vey?!