What is your country's Mexico?

Attached: 28d0yl.jpg (410x400, 31K)

Mexico

China

Mexico

Mexico and Canada

Indonesia.

Central and south America. Also India, Pakistan, Somalia and other African nations, most of Asia, numerous middle eastern countries, Caribbean islands and California.

Mexico

The North Island

Attached: 1517909381442.jpg (308x395, 31K)

Probably Indonesia if we're talking about holiday destination.
New Zealand if we're talking people who wont go home.

America

mozambique
nice holiday place but still utter shit filled with non humans

Attached: Flag_of_Mozambique.svg.png (2000x1333, 71K)

thought it was new zealand :^)

moldova

Hungary or Romania

Peru, but lately: Venezuela.

canadia

Attached: IMG_E0268.jpg (1242x816, 202K)

Invercargill

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Australia

Mexicans don't actually migrate to Australia, it's actually Hondurans, Guatemalans, etc. Likewise, Indonesians don't actually migrate to Australia, it's Indians and south East Asians illegally through Indonesia.

But yes, both are cheap tourist traps.

That's our Canada, the only way they're actually different is that they talk funny.

Tim please they're not edibles.

Turkey

Attached: Screenshot_20180615-151105.png (1080x1920, 515K)

Almost 1/4 of all NZ'er live overseas, most here.

Fuck off you niggers.

The world.

Doesn't exist, a side from based Belarus smuggling in cheap cigarettes.

>West Auckland born and raised
>in the school ground is where I spent most of my days
>chilling all out and relaxing all cool and fighting some Samoans inside of the school
>when a couple of cunts who were up to no good, started selling meth in my neighbourhood
>a chink brought the house and my dad got scared
>he said "you're moving with your mamma in te atatu"

seriously though you can't leave Auckland, and this mans statement is 100% true.

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

my country

Pic looks like the Rio Grande Valley/Corpus Christi. Corpus isn't too bad for being beaner majority, but the valley is just shit. It's legit Mexico Lite.

You should've said Ukraine.

Or Russia.

So what you're saying is you're not full yet?

Attached: 6851403.jpg (1151x768, 43K)

United States

Attached: 1509897563373.jpg (768x612, 66K)

We're full as a boot cunt, you cunts just take advantage of reciprocal arrangements that shouldn't exist cause nobody wants to live in your shit hole.

All of Africa, but mostly Algeria

I want some gibs

Attached: nice.png (816x520, 70K)

California

>>>Hoe to get

I bet you're a smelly coconut too.

Pretty much every country to the south
Bolivia, Paraguay, Venezuela

NSW

england

Attached: disgusting 5.jpg (399x388, 24K)

liverpool
t. wool

Poland

Attached: 7-5.jpg (927x400, 62K)

Colombians and Ecuadorians
Barely any actual mexican here tho, but they look like the same shit.

The internet.

Bunch of illegals come mess things here.

America
Fat, smelly, burgers come here

Attached: 1508808872685.png (660x415, 85K)

USA

Pretty surprised you didn't say South Korea. Zainchi Koreans, right?

Albania. Probs Turkey too since a lot of rapefugees come from there.

I would say both, but the illegal Chinese are increasing in numbers here

Dey took your jobs?

It's funny Greece has something to offer

Brasil

> EU flag
> Calling burgers mutts
Whiter than you Mohammad

We love 'em really.

Attached: irish-slang.jpg (674x400, 64K)

Between chinks and gooks, I'd suppose gookery is the lesser of the two evils.

Bosnia or Albania

California

Albania

USA

Attached: 1514905394226.png (960x960, 247K)

HAITI

Venezuelans. We have almost 2 million of them and there aren't signs of that number stopping to increase anytime soon.

You have a lot more moroccans and romanians than colombians though

Poland.

>I'd suppose gookery is the lesser of the two evils
Oh boy you don't know their true intentions. The gooks are the kikes of the East, as they have infiltrated many of the media companies here (like the kikes in the US with CNN) and have been responsible for broadcasting anti-Japanese stuff for decades. They were also responsible for forcing korean garbage in television from 2010 to promote an artificial "boom" of some sort so people would start liking SK despite rising political tensions (i.e kpop shit 24/7, gook dramas, etc). Also to note the pachinko parlors, which are illegal gambling stores found throughout Japan that the police don't bat an eye on. Over 90% of them are korean owned, and it is said that the funds generated from them gets sent to NK, which indirectly funds their nuclear programs. Again, interesting to note the Korean schools, which teaches NK propaganda within Japan and to basically hate on us. They truly act like kikes.

Kek, seconded

Newfoundland

It just amazes me that you all can tell each other apart.

Attached: 397B966F-EDEA-4C08-B6B8-EB80214A6290.jpg (506x348, 149K)

Turkey

Romania, Turkey, Germany

FPBP

Sweden

Sorry South Africa, but it seems to be you.

perth

more specifically Hamilton

Used to be Ireland but now eastern Europeans like Poland or Romania ect

Shut up, leaf. We fucking own you.

Fuck off you wool, Liverpool is one of the only cities left in the UK that hasn't fallen victim to mudslimes or English snobbery.

Fuck me I hate everywhere else in England so much, Scotland, Wales and Ireland are based, but everywhere in England except Liverpool is degenerate and will be overrun with Muslims in a few years.

It's just a shame our bad accent makes it so hard for people to respect us.

Portugal

Samoa

California

London

Kiwis been stepping up the Bantz past few months
Good on ya.

Attached: 1505534915235.jpg (996x800, 69K)

Morocco and Turkey.

Mexico

Attached: Snap.jpg (1000x707, 175K)

Fuck beat me to it.

El Paso. (I'm Texan)

Syria

Ph****pines

Sorry scousebro, but I can't stand your women, they are even more trashy and unladylike than your usual british female. There are nice scousers no boubt but there are many which base their life around being 'gangsta', they're basically like london gangstas but even less intelligible. I'll give you points for your city being overwhelmingly white, yet somewhat chinked recently.

The entire east.
It was almost raped to death by russia after the war and the only reason they could exist as a country for so long was because of the credits we gave them and because they took political prisoners and sold them to us.
Instead of paying those credits back, they made us pay taxes for them and yet even after almost 30 years, they're still east europeans through and through.

Pakistan, India, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Gambia, Nigeria, Kenya, China and on and on and on.

we are france and switzerland's mexico
our mexico is probably angola or brasil

100% the valley is shit. anything south of San Antonio is beanerland liberal-zone

i lived in edinburg/mcallen for a long while, once i moved out, i will never go back.

Corpus Christi

>Corpus Christi
Aw come on, the beaches in Galveston are nice, and they gave us Whataburger. Honestly theres a better case to be made for San Antonio, it's almost just a forward operating base for mexico anyway.

It was the Sami in general, or Finland, but Sweden is the front runner.

This. But also Romania

Cook islands, Samoa, Tonga. Bunch of retarded fat faggots who steal min wage jobs and don't speaky ingles.

ukraine

Cambodia.

>Venezuelans
Literally wut. You’re complaining about 2 million white people coming into your most shitskin country?

Also, Haiti