Jow Forumss opinion on Hunter Thompson?

Jow Forumss opinion on Hunter Thompson?

A man who wanted to believe in the American dream, and spent most of his life searching for it.

Attached: hunter.jpg (980x1471, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zm0HjFCdsjY
youtu.be/TRzRqaMVIu8?t=28m36s
shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/1829333
youtube.com/watch?v=NHeSC_Ws5Ic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Filmed ritual child abuse the way Anthony Bourdain cooked it up

Self destructive degenerate with no useful insight for the common man

This. He was also wrong when he said there's nothing tending to the light at the end of the tunnel. Right about 60s hippie retardation despite being one himself.

Drug addled degenerate.
His generation killed the American dream.

ahh...degeneracy, i see

Well, there goes my theory that he was one of the few men admired by both left and right.

/thread

Self obsessed hipster

psycho retard on drugs with small cock

As much as I LOVE him, his writings etc he was a child raper, sacrificer & Satanist just like the rest of the Illuminati. I know makes me sad too. He was murdered I’ve heard because he exposed Adrenochrome....

Attached: EBE85F03-3650-4670-9A7B-F411DE281E06.jpg (462x400, 62K)

>one of the few men admired by both left and right.
drug dealing CIA bagman?

fuck that loser

>Because he exposed adrenechrome

Elaborate, please. I know he had it in FALILV, was it unknown prior? What are the implications?

The family opted for cremation until they were advised of the potentially onerous implications of a strictly private, unwitnessed burning of the body of the man who was, after all, the President of the United States. Awkward questions might be raised, dark allusions to Hitler and Rasputin. People would be filing lawsuits to get their hands on the dental charts. Long court battles would be inevitable -- some with liberal cranks bitching about corpus delicti and habeas corpus and others with giant insurance companies trying not to pay off on his death benefits. Either way, an orgy of greed and duplicity was sure to follow any public hint that Nixon might have somehow faked his own death or been cryogenically transferred to fascist Chinese interests on the Central Asian Mainland.

It would also play into the hands of those millions of self-stigmatized patriots like me who believe these things already.

>Hunter S Thompson.

Attached: nixon and me.jpg (1523x1183, 124K)

If that's true why was he so ineffectual at getting published and getting mayors elected? Surely if you're filming their rituals you are in.

i disagree. he found no salvation in boundless powers that were beyond control of anyone. good and evil being a matter of perspective and the like

so he went out through his own volition.

Hunter S Thompson
>Searches for the American dream
>Gets fucked up by the Hell's Angels

Good and evil are only subjective to those who have experienced neither.

He was a degenerate looking for the next high after getting burned out on each new drug.

Strikes me as someone who wanted to wake up but couldn't.
Drugs made him paranoid, his politics made him misanthropic. If he started drying out the world made him upset, cast shadows longer and darker than they actuall are, so he'd freak out go back to sleep.
Only thing weird about him and most chronic burn outs is he kept trying. His instinct to do the right thing just a bit weaker than his overpowering addiction to staying high all the time.
Fucking rough life. I think the only time he was really satisfied was when he was fucked up watching football.

with much respect user, the 'system' and culture is not your friend. you'd best do psychedelics and mushrooms like thompson and learn the rest of the world does not operate on peace and kumbayah and cooperation.

Nah he saw the shadows for what they were, simple as that.

There's no sickness in it.

Boomer Degenerate

Attached: 1509697294193.jpg (239x181, 18K)

Drugfucked pervert who sold other people's private live to students.

adrenochrome wasn't in the book. the director of the movie wanted it in.

Read a few of his books. Funny man, like the guy!

hells angels didn't think he was funny

Attached: f054d6daf6e713434661840c490c909e--hunter-thompson-hells-angels.jpg (500x500, 27K)

He would've voted for trump

At Bohemian Grove

Sounds unlikely.

Says someone who's never read the book.

Hunter Thompson literally participated in a snuff film. Baby fucking murderer. Enjoy idolizing a baby fucking degenerate you pieces of shit.

Attached: 1528892741305.jpg (4160x3120, 2.86M)

satanic drug addict pedophile

interesting writing, but a shitty person

Never said it did. Just that morality is not subjective, you presumptuous retard. And no, psychedelics won't enlighten you. They're just mind scrambling drugs.

Terry Gilliam

What did they beat him up for?

oh, shit, I guess I was wrong. Don't know where I've heard that before. I did read the book though.

The one liberal who followed through with denouncing his USA citizenship , wish others would follow his lead.

Attached: terry-gilliam-69th-cannes-film-festival-01.jpg (1000x740, 69K)

for writing a book about them, bending the truth, and profiteering off of them.

nigger. it's not morality. it's other shit consciousnesses dragging you down. prime example (you)

Not entirely without value. Great poster boy for what not to do, how not to be.

Attached: 5b51a8a19b1c3e5d7ced8c553a6eef8e66e79074d586b8a1c115a880f43ffb18.jpg (494x531, 32K)

Bullshit.
>one story by a Bush hack is not proof

Not seeing an argument here. Morality is objective and no amount of twisting the concept with word salad will change it.

came here to say this. Dude killed kids for walnut sauce the Fear and Loathing film even mentions this

this &

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. After that we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be. Something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else it is manifest of it.

I think that what ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Wasted talent with degeneracy.

it's not objective, and never has been. it's relative to your highest value

I don't know about that, but he sure as shit wouldn't have voted for Hillary.

The highest value in life IS life and the continuation of it. Yes, morality is objective. Anything anti-life or biologically redundant is immoral.

He was ultra anti establishment
Trump billed as anti establishment candidate
He would've voted trump
And guaranteed he'd be writing espn opinion pieces about how much he hated his vote now considering trump's establishment tendencies since the election

It absolutely was in the book

>published 15 books, countless articles and other miscellaneous works
>”ineffectual at getting published”

https :// en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_S._Thompson_bibliography

His role was as a pied piper leading the “counterculture” into controllable existence. If u think Aspen is all honky-dory you’ve obviously never visited. His neighbors hated him for the petulant and often dangerous way he behaved. You’re surprised the LSD merchant with a “shoot up my neighbors house for building on a beaver pond” mentality, campaigning on renaming Aspen as Fat City, lost a mayoral race? And then claim that he somehow isn’t one of the most influential and famous writers in American pop culture history, and use that false claim as evidence that he’s “not connected”? Imagine being this delusional

Attached: 26035995-C195-49AE-AD36-191474C821A6.jpg (750x620, 218K)

He was as establishment as they come, friendo. His whole thing was an act, a shtick, and his shotgun-to-the-stomach was because he couldn’t keep up the lie any longer and either chose to end himself or was ended. Hard to shoot yourself in the gut with a shotgun, isn’t it?

He fucking hated Bill Clinton but he voted for him as a lesser of two evils type of thing because he hated Bush 1 more.

Fuckin meme flag disinfo shill. How about u read the book before you comment?

In all honesty I found his writing boring and predictable.

He shot himself in the head because of Hemingway you idiot.

What's admirable about him? At best he's a likeable scoundrel, but he was a nihilistic hedonist who's greatest contribution to the world was gonzo journalism which, while entertaining, at least partially contributed to the dismal state of journalism today.

He's the ultimate boomer. Lived to indulge in every pleasure and comfort of this life, left a wake of destruction everywhere he went, and accomplished nothing except chipping off a small part of the foundation of western society.

He was with them for months, then he said "only punks beat their wives" to a less desirable member, and got his shit kicked in

>He was ultra anti establishment
>Trump billed as anti establishment candidate
>He would've voted trump
I agree that he was a lot like Trump in some ways. His run for sheriff was literally like a Trump campaign test run, in retrospect. Thompson even remarked that he could walk down main street covered in guns and drugs, and people would still vote for him. Sound familiar?

Totally degenerate, but I still liked him and his writing.

Exactly lol

Lol who told you that? The aspen times? Ask a woody creek first responder, you insufferable retard. He drank a gallon of milk first, whether by choice or by force. It was like penne vodka everywhere.

Attached: D92E2ADC-C0E4-4E24-A18C-E7DD0752E74D.jpg (646x810, 107K)

THIS

>hated bill Clinton
My sides

Attached: 9D9CF78A-FE39-418F-A2CD-FB3F6B1929DA.png (584x800, 110K)

He wrote a lot more than 15 books and stuff was published posthumously but ok I agree he had a lot of connections. It just seems he lived on the fringes, I guess that would be the ideal situation for a pied piper alex jones type. From his writing I always felt he was angry cos he could see the strings but couldn't pull them.

This. He boils down to basically an Alex jones for boomers, and oh look, Alex jones filmed bohemian grove too

He was a good writer. Why do you care about the opinion of people on here anyway?

>"Bill Clinton has no Sense of Humor. He eats a lot of French Fries and laughs at the wrong times and often manifests clinical signs of schizophrenia. But he knows a good deal when he sees one, and on that murky Friday morning we [Thompson, P.J. O'Rourke and William Greider] were the good deal he was looking at -- the Three Stooges, direct from New York on a big jet plane to legitimize the Deal."

Separate interview but even more harsh:
>"...a poisoned scumbag. A man without honor. Without loyalty. Who would gladly go on a double date with the Reverend Jimmy Swaggart. Clinton is an evil disaster which we brought on ourselves because of the market! Yeah! It's the economy, stupid!
youtube.com/watch?v=Zm0HjFCdsjY

>He boils down to basically an Alex jones for boomers
you will have to expand on this because it sounds absolutely retarded

Yeah you're right, I just read about Paul Bonacci, one of the whitehouse "male prostitutes" i.e child sex slaves identifying Thompson.
I should learn my lesson, the illusion of (((choice)))

He wasn’t murdered the man did enough drugs and drank enough liquor on a daily basis to fuck up half of Amsterdam, that catches up with you

He was a disinfo shill, inviting retards to think they’re in some kind of secret high-intelligence club of counterculture by simply reading what the guy wrote and distributed through the contemporary media. He wrote books and for magazines, Jones has a e-store and a YouTube channel. thompson’s counterculture message was “government is evil, against the people, and people are either against drugs and dumb; or on my team, they like drugs and are smart” and jones’ is “Democrats are evil, and republicans are either with democrats as RINO’s and dumb, or on my team and smart.” It’s the same shit

Liberal commie.

You’re a shill

On Charlie Rose:
>Hunter: "...the truly heinous morass of the Clinton Administration makes Harding look like an avenging angel. I think the press has accepted it as sort of normal. And I think people have. And I guess, there's something to be said, I have, because I'm not out there on the ramparts..."
>Charlie: "...demanding better?"
>Hunter: "...or death to the lying dog." *laughs*
>Charlie: "...well you say you have more, I mean, you judge Nixon higher than Clinton? I mean, your contempt for Clinton is so strong and so..."
>Hunter: "We got rid of two Presidents."
>Charlie: "Johnson and Nixon."
>Hunter: "Yeah."
youtu.be/TRzRqaMVIu8?t=28m36s

yup, it is as it sounds

>what is disinfo
And all those fuckin retards who listened to Thompson back then are currently pissed off Bernie Boomer communists. Learn to media

Attached: A0882AD4-7B59-404D-9C53-A983649E13C0.jpg (1024x813, 231K)

ITS CALLED THE PIED PIPER STRATEGY, THE SAME WAY JONES IS LEADING PEOPLE OUT INTO THE WEEDS

Subversive shit

Based bikers

>basically an Alex jones for boomers
I can't tell if you're trying to elevate Alex to Hunter's level or just don't know shit about what Hunter did and wrote?

Attached: hst.png (677x4246, 1.27M)

He would have voted for Bernie and st out the November election

Proofs?

I was fascinated by him when i was younger and on a lot of drugs. Now i realize he was a psychopath and possible cabal satanist.

i think he was gonna whistleblow on all the pedo adrenochrome parties the elite have, but then they killed him

Saw a member beating a dog and said "only pimps beat women and dogs" and after the book was published they didn't like some of the stuff he put in their. But the beating was due to lipping off to some pimp beating his dog.

What's the theory with the milk? Is it like a torture thing?

Fucking hell, did you even read your pic? Let’s assume that this posthumously “revealed” letter is in fact authentic: he’s telling this person to live without goals, make your measure of success bend to match your actual effort. Oh, didn’t get that A on the test? It’s ok, tell yourself you only wanted a B anyway. Didn’t get that promotion? It’s ok, tell yourself you didn’t want it anyway. What was the 9th path that Hunter chose? Drugs and insanity? And you’re looking to him for advice?? Good thing he began with a humble caveat to disown any claim that he shouldn’t be giving out advice. Everyone who knew him hated him,
except drug riddled tourists like Johnny Depp and retards who can’t think for themselves like you. He was a total prick. Violent, mean, sarcastic, and pushing an agenda. Alex Jones has a similar audience, oh and look he hated Clinton too. Even offered a reward for people to yell “Bill Clinton is a Rapist” on camera.

Attached: C9FB856C-5D86-4499-900E-644B4641A556.jpg (477x356, 37K)

The “theory” amongst locals is that he wanted it to be messy as possible. I have no further explanation beyond that

Extremely based
shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/1829333

Like he knew they were coming for him in that moment?

he did live the american dream

youtube.com/watch?v=NHeSC_Ws5Ic

bruh if getting loose is a profession like this cunt had ill dabble in that shit

His (American) dream was fucked up and immoral

Attached: 57602508-64AD-49C4-B6F2-B700C345C5B4.jpg (700x700, 66K)

Like i said, I have no further explanation

The blackpill personified. He probably wouldn't care much of our thoughts and opinions towards him. That was the beauty of Thompson.

Attached: 1529002520786.jpg (960x716, 126K)

jesus I knew Jow Forumslacks were mostly ~virtuous~ involuntary virgins who eschewed 'degeneracy' due to their own sheltered and neglected upbringings but this thread reaches levels of sadness that suicide can't even cure.

Jow Forums can handle gore, cp, etc but black pills are a bridge too far.