WHO GETS THE FULTE??

WHO GETS THE FULTE??

Attached: breakfast_lunch_www.brunch.com_.png (1024x768, 174K)

No one, it belongs to me.

How many times you going to use this exact thread as a slide. More importantly how many times will fucking summer fags fall for it?

Can you protect it from the nuke?

the answer is none of them, greedy little shits.

I give it to the kid in the middle with the anime hairstyle of death, since we know she won't be around too much longer, so why not make her life more pleasant in the interim?

After she croaks, give it to the one on the left.

We had this thread like five minutes ago, stop reposting this shit.

Kid B gets it unless Kid A wants to pay for it. Kid C needs to fuck off and die.

Attached: Harley makes joker wet.jpg (315x321, 21K)

No. But Godzilla can

I say I will break the flute into three pieces.

The one who says to give the whole thing to someone else obviously deserves it.

I don't know, you tell me Genghis

B should rent it to A and give C a job making more

The correct answer is to sell it for a profit.

Child B

Solomon, you have a problem. You need to stop breaking shit constantly to solve ownership disputes.

Child B

C can fuck himself.

B, idk maybe B can give it to A A need to ask. Seriously what the fuck c do here.

Kill C with sharpened flute

autism coming in:
A can buy a flute herself, no need to steal from someone else. And the chances are that she already owns one (how should she know that she is a good flute player otherwise?)
C's life doesn't get improved by owning a flute. He would just get entitled and never have the motivation to get out of poverty by his own means because are things are handed over to him for free (aka welfare).
Child B made the flute and paid for its materials so she has a natural claim. It doesn't matter if she is a good player or not because the process of flute building itself may be her passion. If she is smart she will notice the demand around her and creates a business and solves child A's and C's problems.

Attached: solved.png (1024x1068, 205K)

Don't worry kids, there is enough flute for all 3 of you. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Attached: 1523976389629.png (354x462, 21K)

go away ahmed

Hello Mohammed

I disagree. B is more functional. The person who plays the flute will end up with it, but only after the person who makes flutes is rewarded for their labor.

B results in more flutes and more flute players.

C is fucking retarded.

A is short sighted.

you're actually right, good point

Attached: 20245619_1829863200571981_3072544067722652467_n.jpg (720x718, 28K)

The answer is obvious

Beat the shit out of C then have a three some with A and B as they pleasure my flesh flute and sodomize each other with the wooden flute

Break it up into 3 parts and shove it up their asses.

Attached: 1485228049232.jpg (531x558, 77K)

I bought the fucking flute from the bluehead, it's mine now.

Interesting

How is this really even a question for anyone? The big, kike premise smuggled into this question is that there is somebody (other than person b) with the authority to even ponder this question or make a decision on it... that there is somebody to "distrubte" the flute... or that the fate of it is up for a vote.

And this, my friends, is what the 2nd amendment is for.

This question was initially made by Amartya Sen to say that justice cannot be agreed upon and therefore 'one should look at enhancing the redistribution of life-saving goods and removing 'injustice'. ' as in if either A and B get their way then C must also get his way. Sen is a marxist, more precisely a welfare promoter. To make things clear, Sen says: Since they cannot supposedly come to a consensus, then there must exist 3 flutes which must be distributed.

A refutation for his view can be dug up easily. Suppose B knows that most of his work is getting taken away from him by force and that by the time he gets a flute he won't be able to sell to A who already got it for free. B is now unable to cover his costs for the three flutes and so decides to not make any flute. The ruling power now can decide to enslave B or not, and since both A and C want the flute, by a democratic principle B is enslaved and everyone gets a flute. So this not only refutes Sen's idea of redistribution to please all three "justices" but it also refutes the equal distribution of power that we call Democracy. Property nor human rights cannot be protected by democracy.

Attached: 1523105827514.png (1430x1000, 1.96M)

Child C is a boy and useless. I kill him.
Child A is smart and talented. Good womb, breed her.
Child B is diligent and conscienscious. Good womb, breed her.

Insh'allah.

hot

Child B. Any other choice violates the NAP

Where is North American Princess.
Aren't you republic ?
Anyway introduce me to her.

This problem is retarded it assumed no agreements between the 3 parties and it is arbitrarily withheld from the producer.

B, fuck A, kill C

Make child b show how to make a flute to the rest. Child a will make one, then everyone gets to laugh at the poorfag.
Also this depends on other circumstances too.

B owns it anything else is theft.
A offered to buy it and B agreed that would be good.
C should be shot as a filthy commie.