Can we bring these days back?

The Holy Roman Empire was amazing. The greatest civilizations known to man all together strong and powerful with only pure bloods.

Attached: 8677F51C-157B-480D-9DD0-984E9FD8979D.jpg (800x569, 610K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ez4N3sjhSHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Map of Roman empire
> 'Holy roman empire'
> checks flag
> checks out

FIX YOUR GODDAMN EDUCATION BURGERS

>Roman Empire.
>Holy Roman Empire.
>Only purebloods.
KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=Ez4N3sjhSHU

our hero is restarting it

Burger education thread?

Enjoy being a slave much?

Yeah... but he knows the names off all the negro civil war poets who wrote about their butt-hurt.

Attached: 450px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg (450x300, 22K)

>The Holy Roman Empire was amazing

Typical burger. Did you just read your first article about the Roman Empire and thought it was the same as the HRE?

everything in your post is wrong
the Holy Roman Empire was the medieval German state
it had an emperor but it was not very united

Holy shit you’re stupid

This, Christ. Fucking idiot OP.

It's funny how literally every

Niggers. I only said Holy Roman Empire to emphasize that it would be Christian.

Lmao. OP returned after stress reading wikipedia.
Great save + damage control there buddy!

dios mio...

So holy poland checks out too?

christian isnt roman
latins are the people originating from latium and romans are the latins who originally inhabited rome, they worshipped pagan gods and followed the social and spiritual code of the mos maiorum.

south americans and spaniards arent latins, romanians arent romans and the barbarians who pillaged rome can only use the "roman empire" to larp

>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

Attached: 1504150496887.jpg (202x249, 6K)

doesn't compute, Romanity is all about fucking judeans in the ass.and burning semites alive

Attached: cato.jpg (379x400, 28K)

Look on the dark side, when our leaders succeed in replacing the native Europeans with invaders from Africa then the average American IQ will increase.

Romanitas is all about subjugating people and forcing them to pay taxes and bend the knee to the Imperial Cult. Romans essentially acted like Semites as far as their love of jew gold was concerned.

nothing semite about conquest via straight up military supremacy
in fact, it's the entire opposite of the semite way of doing things, by subterfuges and parasitism
next thing you are going to tell me is that Genghis Khan was also acting semite

Truly? Nothing at all? What is associated with Jews but their obsessive love for profit without having to perform any labour to earn it? And was this not the celebrated occupation of Roman patricians, with their latifundia and their slaves and their important names and seeming allergy to labour?

Ah, yes, the Romans with their wonderful multi-cultural, usurious, looting empire, their lunatic rulers, perverse population, fetid and crowded streets. The people who stole everything beautiful from the Greeks, and whose only export appears to have been warfare and brutality. Glorious Romans to whom subterfuge was unknown (don't tell that to Viriathus, though, because he might dispute this claim), a true model for us in our multicultural world.

>without having to perform any labour to earn it
military conquests requires plenty labour, you don't go from a bumfuck village to an empire spanning from britannia to arabia with bribes
>And was this not the celebrated occupation of Roman patricians, with their latifundia and their slaves and their important names and seeming allergy to labour?
aristocratic people do aristocratic things, they don't feed pigs or toil the fields, it's not a hard concept, unless you are attributing any social stratification to semites

>Ah, yes, the Romans with their wonderful multi-cultural, usurious, looting empire, their lunatic rulers, perverse population, fetid and crowded streets
nice cherrypicking

>don't tell that to Viriathus, though, because he might dispute this claim
top kek, how exactly do you think they should've dealt with guerrilla warfare? just wait until the Lusitani could muster up an army and some balls to fight them in an open field?

>military conquests requires plenty labour, you don't go from a bumfuck village to an empire spanning from britannia to arabia with bribes
Labour which the Romans were happy to place on the shoulders of their auxiliaries when the option was available to them.

And, no, it wasn't bribes which paved Rome's foundation. It was theft and looting. Remember the Sabines, which your own ancestors immortalised in legend?

>aristocratic people do aristocratic things, they don't feed pigs or toil the fields, it's not a hard concept, unless you are attributing any social stratification to semites
Generally, however, when the simpler folk are tasked with labouring by the aristocracy, the aristocracy gives them something in exchange, usually protection. This is how it was almost everywhere else in Europe, but the Romans loved their slaves and it almost undid them on a number of occasions.

>nice cherrypicking
It's not cherry-picking to accurately describe the essence of the Roman Empire.

>top kek, how exactly do you think they should've dealt with guerrilla warfare?
Surely the glorious, honourable Romans you seem to love so much with their military supremacy shouldn't have had to resort to bribing assassins to deal with what was quite literally a ragged band of herdsmen, no?

The Roman Empire did not start christian, and frankly the westrern part fell to the Goths way too quick after christianization.
>seriously what is wrong with your education

>Labour which the Romans were happy to place on the shoulders of their auxiliaries when the option was available to them.
and? what's that supposed to say? you think they did it for free? you think Romans themselves didn't have to work to get those auxiliaries to fight for them? and in any case, Roman legions always were the core and major part of whatever army they mustered until it started to go to shit later in the empire

>It was theft and looting
butthurt way of saying your got your asses kicked militarily, fair and square
which is funny, assuming you are portuguese, it's not like you did anything different in that shithole of south america you created with the natives there

>Surely the glorious, honourable Romans you seem to love so much with their military supremacy shouldn't have had to resort to bribing assassins to deal with what was quite literally a ragged band of herdsmen, no?
"ragged band of herdsmen" lose any kind of military respect the moment they themselves drop all honorable tactics and fall back to, you said it, theft and looting
if the enemy refuses to engage openly, you don't exactly give them the benefit of having all proper honors and respect
whatever actual army the Lusitani put forth was destroyed fair and square

It still rules the world. Here's a shillbuck for anybody that says otherwise.

>and? what's that supposed to say? you think they did it for free?
Whether they received compensation for their work or not really isn't at issue. The issue is that the Roman ideal, as embodied by their nobility, was to sit about idly in baths or on dining couches slothfully and occasionally going on campaign to loot and pillage the belongings of others. It's interesting to compare this to the relationship that my ancestors had with the Greeks and Phoenicians, which was mutually profitable and enriching.

>butthurt way of saying your got your asses kicked militarily, fair and square
The Romans made very little impact on my ancestors' land, actually. I'm not a Sabine, if that's what you're trying to claim.

>assuming you are portugues
You assume incorrectly.

>"ragged band of herdsmen" lose any kind of military respect the moment they themselves drop all honorable tactics and fall back to, you said it, theft and looting
I'm not interested in arguing the merits of Lusitanian military tactics. My purpose in referencing Viriathus was to expose your claim that the Romans didn't resort to the "Semite way of doing things," namely subterfuge, as a lie. The Romans were happy to do it when they felt it necessary, and Viriathus is the most famous instance that occurred to me.

As to parasitism, as I said: Rome gorged itself on the labour and taxes of others. That was how she sustained herself, not through her own labour. Romans didn't till their own fields, they either taxed others or set slaves to complete the task for them. Eventually, Romans scarcely even fought in their own armies and instead hired Britons, Germans, Iberians, Scythians, Gauls, etc. to do the thing for which they were supposedly so renowned.

I see in Rome the prefiguration of our modern world. I see a rapacious, predatory, multicultural society of fat aristocrats and bureaucrats. I see an empire which, if it ever understood anything about virtue or justice, had quickly lost notions of either.

you still seem to fail to comprehend that the simple act of "sit about idly in baths or on dining couches slothfully" won't get you an Empire the size of Romans one, ever, neither will it magically provide you with willing slaves to do the labor for you
you are saying that these "Romans" who did merely this somehow went from a tiny bumfuck village to an Empire
something doesn't add up, it's almost as if you are talking in memes and only cherrypicking a glimpse of what a tired and degenerate aristocracy did when the Empire was already consolidated well into the first century, completely ignoring the efforts that were made to expand and dominate the med sea during the Republic

don't get me wrong, I am not a big fan of the "Empire" period itself, certainly not of Dominate period onwards, I prefer the Republic of the era of Cato and the like, yet you blame "Romans" as a whole for simply being better than others at conquering whatever people was around them
don't forget both the Celts and Germanics attacked Rome and Roman territories before the latter stroke back later

The USA is the Rome of today.

Got to hell illiterate burger

To be honest, I'm tired of this conversation. I just wanted to hone in on this:

>don't forget both the Celts and Germanics attacked Rome and Roman territories before the latter stroke back later
The Germans I detest. But if you're referring to Brennos, it wasn't the Celts who struck the first blow. It was the Romans. The Celts moved south of the Alps and were invited to a council with the Etruscans, who pissed themselves upon seeing the army and called for the Romans to assist them. The Romans then chimped out and attacked Brennos' men unprovoked. There is a saying here: you mess with the bull, you get the horns. That's what happened.

there should be an IQ requirement to post on Jow Forums so retards like OP can't say stupid shit like this

Attached: 1525498335430.jpg (350x468, 27K)

My first thought as well. Some of us are better than others, I promise.

>judging rome by it`s decadent era
The romans were the best at war, the most advanced military of the era.
The romans were best at ruling, they managed to govern the entire mediteranean area while the greeks weren`t able to rule over 2 different cities.
The romans were the best at building, what the greeks and the others pales compared with the roads baths administrative buildings and arenas built on 3 continents.
And those are just some of the things they were the best at.

no

Summer is officially here

No, because 1 example doesnt mean the rest of us are retarded

Yeah, no. You just posted a

Lower entry bar, the rest of us are at least bilingual. Excusing UK and Australia because they have less niggers and mestizos and what not.