ITS HAPPENING

TRUMP TAKING ON (((THEM))) AND BRAGGING ABOUT IT

Attached: B87985D1-2558-4D56-8293-31954F56C78D.jpg (1125x893, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/15/donald-trump-i-beat-clinton-bush-and-very-dishones/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop talking and start doing, jesus fuck

I love this fucking man. God bless and protect you Mr Trump - my President !

this is a nothingburger

Since when are THEY (tm) the FBI?

Attached: CA70437F-19E4-48E9-9A1D-4E0C98E4DD25.jpg (1125x1110, 594K)

He needs to do both, really.

Jesuits....jews....same difference

(((They))) are everywhere. Their MO is to slip in quietly and subvert important organizations.
Trump should have fired everyone on day 1. None of this dragging shit out.

He's calling us to war faggots

Attached: 1527360961624.jpg (685x960, 356K)

>same difference

Attached: 0CD78ABB-6FF4-4165-87DB-ECF3E617A72A.gif (450x551, 213K)

Let's talk about "The Doing".
>What moves can he make to begin de-fang'ing the various groups who act like their own breakaway civilizations?
>What will it take for Queue-bots&Boomers, and all of the capable bodies to wake the fuck up and stop waiting for someone else to take out the trash?

You don't just rush into a trial. You have to build a case on solid evidence first. You must first prepare for battle.

BURN THE JEWS MAKE THEM FEEL PAIN

you have to indict people on charges first you absolute nigger

probably for their condemnation of Israel and their treatment of palestinian protesters lmao

Doesnt matter. Using the UN against itself

agree with this, but he has a long way to go.

Since they infiltrated it after McCarthy.

More than 6.5 years to go still. Ahead of schedule if anything

ahskenazi "jews" are literally a branch of the vatican. they are deep cover operatives.

It will never happen. It’s all a shoah to get us waiting forever. Same as every president.

trump isn't going to do shit, you deluded faggot

the zionists did a big favor becoming much more provocative in the late 19th and 20th centuries. took a lot of heat off the established anti catholic movements here and elsewhere. i dont know if the vatican knew all they would be signing up for in backing the zionist mission but by now they seem perfectly comfortable with it

The war against the pedophile networks is one and the same with the draining of the breakaway powers of the intelligence agencies.

Thanks for the tip

800 years ago, your ancestor was the retarded cunt who broke the shieldwall as soon as he could because he was so excited to poke someone with his sword. What a shame his retarded genes somehow live on.

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/15/donald-trump-i-beat-clinton-bush-and-very-dishones/