Thot Can't Find a Single Man

Why are Millennial women unable to find husbands?

Because they're too picky.

Case in point: youtu.be/zlLH_ph74Es

Thot refuses to date 20 eligible bachelors in a row due to her ridiculous prerequisites.

This is why women are turning 30 and becoming cat ladies or committing suicide.

Thank women's lib and dating apps for why you can't get laid.

gook version youtube.com/watch?v=XektKXjEnco

Attached: 1529036142689[1].jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Un0m8Xjy9vk
youtube.com/watch?v=HwJGUPyqlDA
youtube.com/watch?v=XQOQI1z6Zyk
youtube.com/watch?v=XWh_Fv2MTeo
e-hentai.org/g/1190240/454672978d/
youtu.be/XektKXjEnco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women are scum, full story at 11.

Attached: Dating.jpg (892x640, 134K)

Down with women and that sort of thing! Boooo!

Attached: th(2).gif (498x340, 2.58M)

mgtow

Attached: 1529036730355[1].gif (900x900, 529K)

two guys leave because they saw the signs ahead of time that this bitch isn't worth it 40 seconds in top kek

Attached: roastied.jpg (872x882, 113K)

Heh. I know an older man. He's hopelessly liberal, but otherwise intelligent, creative, and decent looking and makes good money. He has no trouble getting girlfriends, but can't hold onto one.
>user, I just want to settle down, but I can't.
>......
>I mean, I'm really trying. My family is so sick of me bringing a different girl to every gathering.
>That sucks.
>I just don't understand it. I'm not very picky in the looks department. But every single woman I date turns out BATSHIT CRAZY. I just don't get it!
>What do you guys wind up arguing about?
>Nothing and everything. They start out nice enough, but then everything upsets them, I'm always doing something wrong, I'm the one who doesn't understand them, I dump them, and then they set out to ruin my life.
>......
>I'm serious man. Do you have any ideas?
>Have you tried dating conservative women?
>LOL OH FUCK NO. They're even crazier. I'd rather kill myself.

He is going to die alone.

This video is nauseating.

> close to 0 white men
> im hoping not to contiue this pattern of "very bad men"
> 3rd question (is this dating?) "who is ok with choking me haha xoxo ;)"

good

I mean it sucks that "men" like him enable the liberal crazies but with guys like him out there taking shots for the team like he is, that leaves less competition for the rest of us when it comes to conservative women

I can imagine myself in this situation
>Be in the center surrounded by like 100 girls.
>My first text would be: "You gotta be a virgin"
>All 100 leave at once.

read text at 4:05 mark " you need to be my daddy not my dad"..........................

Attached: women logic 2.jpg (500x403, 39K)

They all have the wrong shoes

>that hair
>that mutt face
who the fuck would want this

also anyone notice this
>i like to dance
>i tear up the bar mitzvah floor every saturday

Yep. I mean, I just took a wild fucking guess. Every woman I've seen him with isn't anything your typical /our guy/ would take any interest in. They all have the crazy eyes. Most of them have had unattractive tattoos. He's dated more than one who did the Goth 50's style thing. All of them looked like they could use a good wash.

male version youtube.com/watch?v=Un0m8Xjy9vk

male gook version youtube.com/watch?v=HwJGUPyqlDA

>goth 50s thing

Nice

Attached: ConcessionStand.jpg (1024x690, 199K)

>i'm only willing to share your love with a pet
>no children within seven years
Is this bitch asking for a partner in life or a roomate?

MANLETS BTFO

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 12.49.41 PM.png (646x1100, 474K)

Lyndon is a channer fo'sure

Her face is hideous. She looks like the predator or something. Her body is ok but too skinny, and won't last much longer.

>all women mid to late twenties
>has anyone been in a long term relationship
>all say no

BASED Lyndon

They're the men who value their time.

Its not because of women in general desu
Its because they are told to take BC for their cycle but that tricks their body into thinking it is constantly pregnant making them emotionally unstable and easily manipulated by media.

the male one version lol the difference in outcome, isn't really a surprise

Attached: 4445d02bf-social.jpg (480x270, 22K)

That bitch is like guys on Jow Forums though who think they deserve women way above their worth. One of the biggest incel believes is they all deserve a beautiful virgin while bringing very little to the table. Then when the bitch goes for a guy in her league they get mad and run off about chad and Stacy or the more insecure ones start pretending they are chad like anyone with shit going for them would spend time here.

Ah, a fellow kinosseur. What happened to Robert, though?

Women have so many red flags nowadays that they've humorously made it easier to filter the worthwhile/"conservative" ones out (the proverbial needles in the haystack) among all of the human detritus and filth that usually makes up "single women in the dating scene".
>tattoos
>colored hair
>piercings
>drug use
>skimpy clothing
>voicing loud boisterous unsolicited postmodern opinions on anything and everything under the sun
>being constantly offended by just about anything

>Mr. Stark

and at the end, still totally unwilling to change at all. good vid op, many keks had.

>has no remaining partners
>i realise now my standards are retarded
>i will not bend on these values

Attached: rarted.png (667x378, 388K)

JUST MAN UP
JUST IMPROVE YOURSELF

similar one, where the white boy gets btfo
youtube.com/watch?v=XQOQI1z6Zyk

Ever notice how women are way more normie than men? BC makes (((media narrative))) more effective

Holy fucking shit goddamn. Easy tiger she's already dead!

>values
Height and age requirements = values

The Korean version seems a lot more reasonable

its more like
>be average 5/10 college roastie
>fuck a few 9/10 chads on tinder and at frat parties
>inflated ego and now you think you're a 9/10
>get pumped and dumped
>expect to date a 9/10 chad because you fucked one a few times at a frat party

"I'm a party girl who likes to drink a lot" should have been the point when they all got up and left. This bitch has had miles of cock through her and probably doesn't even remember half of them.

Robert's under the desk

>ask normal conservative mom and grandma about BC
>both of them say
>"Oh yeah, I quit that immediately it gave me a headache.
>HEADACHE
>ask a normie gf I had that wasnt completely gone about BC
>yeah I didnt like how it made me feel
>gave me HEADACHES
>HEADACHES
Somethings fucky here lads

Read some copypasta but I think I also heard it on the Joe Rogan podcast (so take this with a boulder of salt) but apparently hormonal BC can actually shrink or damage women's pre-frontal cortex

actual male gook version, psoted some retard parody before youtube.com/watch?v=XWh_Fv2MTeo

All those men probably group up, made friends with each other, went for a beer, acted as wingman for each other and all got laid that night.

this

>close to zero white men
>Asian slut

Good...we can't afford to lose more to the petite Asian waifu meme.

>it's happening

HAHAHAHAHA

I don’t get this meme

It's because asian/hapa pussy belongs to the white man. Wtf they even threw a nigger in there? What were they thinking?

I have banged at least 10 Asian girls who went to CAL or Stanford like the girl in OPs video.

Have over 4,000 Tinder matches and 100+ lays.

Girls are machines that only care about status and living in their fairy tale.

Helps that I'm over 6', 27 European white blonde blue eyes, and live in San Francisco making over $150k.

Just 'grab drinks' and fuck. I literally say the same thing to each girl

Attached: 111.png (844x1385, 193K)

whoa I want to know what the fuck was going on with this chick in the rest of that convo, goddamn

I thought more poltards would notice, since this board is full of manlets
is gray the woman or man?

it's a guy, the girl reported it to Bumble HQ and it became a huge moment within feminism (lol)

Attached: 2222.png (844x1395, 240K)

guys like him making the rest of us NEETs look bad

Attached: 1511751986748.png (697x622, 262K)

wew, what a bitch (male)

idk i hate 24 year old account managers or HR professionals

Attached: 33333.png (844x1387, 237K)

pretty faggoty desu, sounds like a numale

>peak autism check
I like it user

>shouldn't be into feet
dropped

I guarantee someone once told her she has ugly feet.

I agree with you and him but I try to wait until real life to put these hoes in check because then it's a lot more difficult to do the whole
>*screenshot* yep this is going in my absolute sweetie compilation~
thing

This entire video is meant to demoralize and downgrade men. An Asian (lmao) is above all of them. She sits high on a chair while they must cater and beg near her feet. They speak when spoken to, and if she is not interested, there is nothing your little bitch ass can do about it. You aren't worth much, be lucky you even had the chance to speak with a goddess. This is the mindset of the modern cunt. This is how deluded they are. They will get old and be miserable. Women should never have an equal status, it always ends in the dehumanization of men.

I mean, i was just as triggered by that video as most people, but she asked because she DOESNT like being choked and i guess... well now i'm typing this, she's probably asking because of her prior experiences with one night stands being a little too rough for her liking. Nevermind dude

In the west men are and still being raised to be pussies. As we know most women even feminists do not find basedboys attractive dispite women saying otherwise.

AHAHAHAHHA
YELLOW FEVER FAGS BTFO

>This is why women are turning 30 and becoming cat ladies or committing suicide.

Care to tell me why I should care about the problems / life choices of women?

lmao, only two guys respected themselves. Seems about right in modern society. They're also the 10% that she would pick in real life situation, lol.

Attached: 1405673455818.png (449x401, 222K)

Dat chin tho

Attached: Chin-k.jpg (624x420, 19K)

Because it impacts society, thus... impacting society? Wtf is to explain exactly? Come on Hans..

Pan faced Chad chin Gook

Did she take the call?

Attached: 1501553083898.jpg (480x360, 54K)

This is why I
>speed walk 10km a day (can speed walk 15+km in one go)
>do 500-600 pushups a day
>100 situps (just started)
>100 curls
>calories 20/40/40, sub 2000 a day, 150-200g protein, caloric deficit of 1000 a day on average
>5000mg potassium a day
>sodium sub 2500mg a day
>magnesium 500mg
>1000mg vit C

lost 30kg fat already and put on over 10kg muscle

>Lol I like to dance, drink and party! You need to, too!
>But I'm 26 and I don't date people younger than me.

The fuck does this bitch expect? How many guys act like college kids well into their late 20s?

>a literal pedestal
this has to end

>bar mitzvah
the first rhing I saw.
Jow Forums sense tingled in the frame it popped on.

psyop

they're trying to understand how board memes "stick"

I have the solution
e-hentai.org/g/1190240/454672978d/

Attached: 14_10_2016_jdfjhgaqsdaq_by_vico4444-dal31jn.jpg (1600x1800, 208K)

here comes the crimson chin!!!

This kind of ''speed dating'' is just a way of emasculating men and feeding the woman's ego. Every single one the men in these type of situations look like desperate worms crawling on the ground and groveling for the chance to be even in the proximity of a pussy. You can look at them and you can instantly tell that not a single woman would ever be attracted to them if they saw this.

It's not that women are too picky. They're too vain and they demand men to lower themselves and worship them, which in turn makes the men extremely unattractive.
These women put themselves in a situation where they're surrounded by low status beta males, and they don't attract any normal men because any normal man would instantly become a beta if he were to start chasing her pussy.

When I see a woman who surrounds herself with these beta orbiters, I just stay away as far as possible and I don't want anyone to think I am one of the beta orbiters.

At 2:36, Lyndon ADOLF Apostol says, "It's happening".

Attached: 1496244274142.jpg (94x125, 2K)

5'8 master race. We will slaughter the king of the manlets one day brothers

>One of the biggest incel believes is they all deserve a beautiful virgin while bringing very little to the table.

Wrong. You're talking about r9k. And they usually bring stuff to the table and have lower standards than what you described.

>heigh
>it is happening
>she is about to thanos us

>When I see a woman who surrounds herself with these beta orbiters, I just stay away as far as possible and I don't want anyone to think I am one of the beta orbiters.
Same

Why is Jayden Smith speeding dating 20 guys? We already knew he was faggot after Karate Kid.

>Have you tried dating conservative women?
>setting up some liberal so᠌yboy scum for a conservative woman

Attached: 1516129279484.jpg (250x250, 15K)

Examples of postmodern opinions?

when i saw this thread yesterday i knew it would be the new thing that would be spammed here daily now

Redefining commonly agreed upon terms/phenomena to suit their subjective perspective on reality:
>um excuse me sweetie but like um you cant be sexist towards men cuz sexism is power + privilege

2 whites left at start. This is what makes it good.

Korean Version with 40 guys
youtu.be/XektKXjEnco

Attached: what_do_you_want_to_do_with_friede_by_vico4444_dakp58c.jpg (1200x1600, 549K)

>apparently

Attached: 1451116.png (300x500, 245K)

I'll let you climb on my shoulders so we can punch him in the face.

if if if if if if okey dokey if if if

Why? he's your king?

I was thinking we could just hang him with a measuring tape.

Not for long. Manlet uprising is gonna be epic.

It's because they are in deep confusion. They are selecting for breeding partners, yet they don't breed with them, which can only lead to continual dissatisfaction.

This format, of choosing between 20 or 100 or infinity men, is part of the problem. Women can't make good decisions when they are presented with unlimited choice plus zero responsibility.

This, they're doing analytics on how far it spreads, how much it gets used, how many variations occur (recall how when it was first flooded a month ago there were lots of posts about how "don't just rejected the forced meme, make variations of it to "subvert" it, amirite fellow 4channers?") , etc.

>Manlet uprising

Attached: Notice+how+both+the+man+and+the+woman+looks+happy+_b4952425396f2e4bc8f48663531a4185.webm (220x220, 126K)

>had past relationships
>likes a little choking

Imagine this foul beast from the void bringing your innocent child in to this world.

This is why the west needs islam.