ITT :Your personal experience with Nafris

>be Tunisian
>be an africain , yet not considered a real Africain
>be 40 kilometeres away from Italy yet not European
>French is second lanugage,French education, Pretty much French every thing, yet not French
>Muslims consider us degenrate westernized infidels
>Westerns consider us a Terrorists
Fuck.jpg

Attached: Boukadida Tunisian QT.jpg (800x450, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dD6asa5x508
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
youtube.com/watch?v=LPIvThaUBzc&feature=share
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 14671128_204973873269399_4528094449853895716_n.jpg (960x640, 106K)

Attached: Tunisian nafri Qts.jpg (960x720, 145K)

Kabyles are the only whites in North Africa.

Laziest and whiniest part of the subhuman species. Kill them all

nah mate we dont think your terrorist.. we dont even know you exist. Your just flatering yourself.

Worse than arabs

We're not white.fuck that, white are cucks.

Attached: Mohamed-mrad.jpg (665x640, 251K)

Come to America. You’re considered white here and your life will be much better.

Disgusting Half Niggers

fuck off then sand nigger.

Attached: 1529077948391.gif (200x216, 155K)

Contrary to popular belief on here, having a small percentage of kike/shitskin is good because you’ll never go full cuck like these European countries nowadays.

tunisia should build a wall to keep the lower regions of nigger africa out of their living space. they should also reestablish carthage.

Never met one before. BOSNIANS on the other hand are the worst

Lmao when sand niggers cherry pic extremely rare pictures. It’s so pathetic. Arabs are inbred camel fuckers and you guys are the genetically

You'll never be white as long as you're a Muslim. The arabs fucked away any european enes ya guys had, accept your fate or get germanic sperm donors to impgrenate your women.

I thought Tunisis was around near Turkey. It's in Africa? Damn

North Africans are filthy sand niggers

tunesia has a very high amount of jihadis

My godness how retarded are you? The memflag explains it.

An American hides behind this flag.

If you look like then you'd not only be "census-white" but also considered white in the US by most. So I guess you can experience "white privilege" and getting yelled at for existing if you want to go to school here.

Attached: jihadi_table.jpg (980x706, 152K)

This is obviously an Icelandic slave and you should return our property at once.

I dated a Tunisian whore in Miami 10 years ago. Send them over here, I couldn’t get enough.

NA education

salaam alakyum fellow muslim

>>be 40 kilometeres away from Italy yet not European
don't feel bad. italians aren't european either

>what is Carthage

>Italians and Greeks aren't White
>Italians and Greeks are the progenitors of European and Western Civilization
Western Civ isn't White then.

Beautiful lady

They are fucking North Africans idiot. These pics are cherry picked. How dumb are you amerimutts? lol they are literally genetic Arabs

Learner here, does that say something like “My lord is of the mind more than the long beard”?

Attached: 7A635EFD-ED76-4D13-9957-91E5F9945A27.gif (300x327, 3.63M)

Notice how I said "if you actually look like pic related, then"? I never said that all Tunisians were.

>Italians aren’t white
See folks it’s this type of disgusting shit that is destroying the Aryan people. You know who’s not white? Arabs Turks Pakis Indians most Iranians Africans “Latinos”.

>he believes people who live now in italy and greece are the same people that created civilization thousands years ago.
contemporary greeks are turk rape babbies and italians are african half niggers. they're not even speaking the same languages like their "ancestors" did

Do they look like they aren’t fucking Arabs?

Attached: 40599088-4B11-4227-AE36-0C62FC5AE82C.jpg (299x168, 26K)

>56% rape monkey
tell me more about aryan people. you seem qualified.

>Cherry picked
not really
pic related : muh president

Attached: gettyimages-688898094.jpg (1200x800, 219K)

This Yousef guy that got popular by BTFO'ing Steven Crowder, is Algerian but looks pretty white to me. Are these the descendants of Vandals? Vandals were originally probably from Scandinavia, but conquered Northern Africa during migration period. This kid looks like he could be a native Scandinavian.

Looks can not lie. I'd be very interested in knowing the genetics of these European-looking Northern Africans.

youtube.com/watch?v=dD6asa5x508

Attached: migration periodi.jpg (1600x1156, 454K)

Jesus Christ you are mentally fucking retarded. Greeks and Italians are exactly the same as they were, they have been the enemy of the Turks for centuries why do you think the mongols try to genocide them? They wouldn’t mix. Not only that genetic testings show pretty much ZERO change in DNA.

they look whiter than the average american. but for european conditions they look like filthy sandnigger arabs

What the heck is a Narfri?

t.56% education

Not really? Here you go nigger a literal random pic of the average sand monkey in your country.

Attached: 2205C2E9-B405-404B-B391-A4198D22BAF5.jpg (612x407, 61K)

Don't get worked up over the posters ITT. They're inclined to lazily shit talk anyone who starts a thread, and they always go for the low-hanging fruit.
All they know about your country comes from the example set by deracinated immigrant vermin.
Only other Tunisians will truly understand your position, so it's on them that you should rely - look to yourselves and your own best interest, take back your future from the Arab whoremongers.
Decent people will respect that decency, nafri or otherwise.

you're not licensed to know that

Muh prime minister

Attached: chahed-angela-14022017.jpg (960x640, 41K)

XDDDD

You are seriously mentally retarded if you think modern Greeks and Italians are genetically different from their ancient ancestors. You Jewness is ooozing. It’s ok your disgusting Jew behavior won’t work. sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

>contemporary greeks are turk rape babbies and italians are african half niggers. they're not even speaking the same languages like their "ancestors" did
The Greeks that intermarried and mixed with others became modern "Turks". They were all deported to Turkey after the failed campaign to retake the Anatolian coast and Constantinople after WWII.
As for Italians, they're not half-niggers. Central and Northern Italians definitely not so. Southern Italians are mostly of Greek ancestry which is why they're darker. Think about it: Ancient Greeks colonized Southern Italy and Sicily heavily for nearly a thousand years. Only a few thousand Arabs in the 900s ever really settled in Sicily. They were then expelled later on. They have about as much genetic influence on the island as the Normans that came after them did.

But yeah, say "Italians and Greeks are niggers" all you want, their great-grandchildren won't actually be half-nigger but yours will. The difference is that Greeks and Italians eventually snap. Anglo-Germanics don't.

Lmao. One person verses your entire counties population. Dumb nigger. Your low IQ is showing. Embrace your bigger genes and get over it. Your are not white never will be

Attached: 4C8ADB4F-0424-452D-A4ED-3B6D90A27000.jpg (750x500, 402K)

WWI*, not WWII.

>What is is a tan.
White girls sure don't seem to hate it.

Attached: article-2105892-11E462E3000005DC-975_634x842.jpg (634x842, 134K)

>summer edgelord.
Chill kiddo

If Tunisia were Christian would be considered white

Exactly. Any Greek that got Turked in a Turk now in Turkey. The ones who jailed themselves are in Greece same goes for all other Christians under Ottoman rule. The weak ones betrayed thier people and got roached by mongloids and are not roaches in Turkey

That's not 'tan'. That's just brown. Statistically, dark white is ideal for all women.

Imagine being this butthurt about being a Muslim rape baby instead of a pure Greek or Roman of old

I met a really cute women from Tunisia on a bus in Lisbon. She started conversation with me and we talked a lot. She didn't look quite as white as OP pic but she looked pretty Mediterranean.

Original people and fellow Mediterranean. Sadly on the wrong side of the sea.

Arabs confirmed for Mediterranean

>personal experience with nafris
Make niggers look like civilized angels

Quit posting this everyday. You aren't "whiter" than Levantines or anyone else in the Islamic world. Also your women are the craziest and most jealous bitches in the entire world. That's why they practice black magic and become witches, just to cast half ass spells on families because they are doing better in life than themselves.

Quit moving to Europe with the mindset that you're french. You have a black monobrow and your skin is the color of shit.

wow nice i wanna fuck her in the mouth

Why are you getting defensive over him getting defensive? He gets shit talked, he talks shit.

Reminder: Tunisia v. England on Monday

Arabs are Mediterranean. They are from Arabia.

>Also your women are the craziest and most jealous bitches in the entire world
>That's why they practice black magic and become witches,

That eel when no covetous Tunisian witch gf

Not even Greek or Italian lol I’m just stating facts. Greeks aren’t rape babies Italians aren’t even close to be. Any rape baby is currently in Turkey with the name of Mehmet or Mohamed. Plus do you even know who Turks even are? They are originally from Central Asia, do they looks like central Asian mongols now? Not really thy do retain some of the DNA but if you notice Turks look like a mixture of 12 differ ethnic groups in one. As I said before any rape baby is a Turk now

I'm not defensive, just correcting him.

Welp. Southern Europe confirmed for terrorists

ghannouchi is based and redpilled

Attached: med eel goddess.jpg (2364x3280, 886K)

t. immigrato tunisino

>What is a digitally treated image.
I genuinely feel bad for pale men.
I love in this tourist area, and it's too easy to get any blond hair blue eyes european girl in her prime.meanwhile, meanwhile, ""incel"" postes everywhere ...

Attached: téléchargement (1).jpg (600x447, 44K)

first drop pisslam that degenerate desert death cult then we can speak , Mohamett
until then
>muzzie
dropped

Attached: fuckMuzziesMummy.jpg (1200x900, 124K)

I actually used Tunisia as a case study in my international relations program for 2015-16. I consider you all the only MENA country worth a shit to be honest. Please ramp up your security and create beneficial alliances to prevent KSA, Iranian, and extreme Sunni subversion (don’t forget to never trust Israel)

Some of these North African niggers are so deranged it’s insane. You are no different that the average Arab sand monkey, well actually you are. You have more African blood that’s why you are more shit skin. Yeah your white and French lol fucking deceptive mudslimes.

Attached: 0F78887B-B2C0-41C1-B1CF-E8923B2C6BE3.jpg (284x177, 29K)

It's a stupid and degrading thing to discuss as though it was a point seriously made. Save yourself the effort.

yet you post the whitest people you can find.

Attached: RTX1VRWF.jpg (937x528, 339K)

MUH DICK
Well that proves you are a shitskin. I notice some italians and other shitskin meds have this attitude as well

I've seen three differnt phenotipe of tunisian
1)The classic Maghrebi, dark skin, sometime half black and curly black hair (most common)
2)The mediterranean, indistinguishable from southern italians, spaniards or greeks
3)The light skin tunisian, indistinguishable from am average european (Beji Caid Essebsi is a good example)

You're Arabs. Btw, brown women certainly aren't bothered by my whiteness, but we all agree that brown women are dogshit.

Literally probably took this nigger 2 weeks to find one whitish looking nigger mutt. Jesus I been looking at google images for at least one white looking one I can’t find any.

when they try to build links with turkey and qatar it's a creepy spooky scary muslim brotherhood plot and half the country wants the dictatorship to come back

kek, sorry about that cousin, but those are the worst of the population, only our cops can handle them, just gas them.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPIvThaUBzc&feature=share

>t. dark skinned jealous bengali

done.

What’s with you sand monkey child molesting paki mudslimes coming on here. Don’t you see that literally everyone hates you lol your only friend is Turk roaches who are almost as inbred as you

Lol you realize how easy it is to go to your shithole and promise a hot woman to take them to Europe to live? Their panties are set by the time you say EU.

So ?
pic related, make the analogy

Attached: 5060MS.jpg (600x375, 83K)

Don't bother about trying to fit in to muslim culture or European culture, just reinforce Tunisian identity using your history, revive the old gods and take your compatriots in Europe back and set them to work as slave labour in making Tunisia great again.

Mfw she looks like a spaniard I know

Attached: 5D231450-E83A-4952-8C76-65AC40C525E9.png (750x748, 618K)

>inbred
We're playing Argentina tomorrow

good

if only our countrymen would follow youd have a prosperous and comfy society

>Nafris

I've literally thought more about dog farts than Tunisia

Yeah, but you won't get to fuck her , she won't let you because they're not degenetares ...
You marry her, you get a decent smart qt for life.
you fuck around , her brothers burry you in the mediterrnan beach.
true story.
White people tell me i look greek all the time ...

>world cup 2018
hmm. No Canada.

What's your point aquafresh?
Kankerjood women seem to really worship arabic and surinamese cock, only Sweden is more cucked than your swamp.....

Also that table is 100% fake, (((CNN))) sources.... please.
Saudi Arabia - 2500 - lmao

Attached: allah quackbarr.jpg (800x480, 169K)