Why are Canadian posters so hated on here?

I see no country get as much hatred as Canadians do on here. They get called shitposters a lot, but isn't everyone on here a shitposter?

Attached: canadaflagbikini-600x600.jpg (600x600, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YjLoP6vg1fE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, but Canadians are subpar shitposters.

They just fuckin suck in general. Can’t think of a worse place to hail from.

Attached: 0207B5DE-C72B-4AE3-B42B-90E798F8D989.gif (245x200, 1.07M)

England

The Middle East?

Ironically enough, Arab, Israeli and African posters seem to be pretty well liked on here.

Found the Scotch Irish.

Really makes you think

Not sure if you guys realize this or not but being taught to disregard Canadian posters is just another divide and conquer tactic. We're in this together.

They have little man syndrome in a way, canada provides nothing to the world and is somehow considered a world power, so they shit post against other nations in hopes it makes canada look on par with other nations.

Divide and distract... the jews do shit, and then find a group of goys to blame - distract from the shit they're doing.

you caught me. my background aside though, fuck londonistan, fuck the English. at least i have guns, knives, free speech, and chinese instead of pakis.

Attached: 1527273100426.gif (914x1091, 30K)

>free speech
Hah!

>and chinese instead of pakis
we kinda start to have both though
this country is clearly lost

I don't live in London, I'm from a very white part of Leeds.

Every major city in the world is "multicultural." London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, and indeed Toronto.

Damn to true. But you should correct yourself and say "multi-degenerative"

Shut up faggot

I'm with you Alastair, despite the fact that I despise Asians, they keep to themselves and their shitty chinktowns.
But in all seriousness, chinks deserve the rope too.

we have hate speech laws but they aren't nearly as readily enforced as in the (((UK))) because our police and security services are more incompetent than they are orwellian.
we have a comparably low muslim population when you look at european immigration levels
It isn't just the multiculturalism that makes me hate London, it is the violence, the fact that the citizens can't defend themselves, the orwellian surveillance state etc

they are either pajeets or subretarded faggots.

CANADA IS FAKE FUCKING NEWS

That's because Arab posters who bothered to learn English at a decent enough level to shitpost actually have brains. With Canadians that last part is pretty questionable.

why do girls get stupid quotes tattooed on their side in small cursive?

Canadians are all cucks and they burned down the White House.

because they are whores

not a country (anymore). it is now called arabiapakland

lurk more, then you'll learn to hate the leaf

Attached: 1496941479167.jpg (476x335, 47K)

i know i just excluded Wales, Scotland, and Ireland because they are still relatively decent places to hail from. it's just england that's an irredeemable shithole.

Who can respect a dog fucker.

Attached: 1517350898067.gif (1280x640, 155K)

Because they're the biggest shitposters rivaled only by Australians, except Australians bring the bantz while canadians are just sad.

>une putain de feuille

Attached: faa.png (1090x1087, 312K)

Chinks are better than niggers or pakis though, they are just insectoid and have no respect for human life.

Most faggots on this site get trolled by ProxyFags just like the one Kike who proxy's from Poland.

I have nothing against sub-human shitskins as long as they stay in their sandhole.

It's because nu/pol/ can't handle the banter or any kind of challenge to their narrative.

shut up you french surrender monkey you are never getting new france back.

Attached: (((France))).jpg (400x284, 49K)

years of obamaleaf and rural and suburban retard posting as well as their constant shilling for women and faggots has made me hate the leaf...

Attached: a fucking leaf.jpg (640x588, 53K)

all you leafs are fucking useless.

obamaleaf is clearly shareblue jew with a proxy

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Rural and suburban retad was an American meme. I know cause I coined it.

>no respect for human life
that applies to niggers and shitskins too

why such vitriol? i made pro-trump memes in 2016, you shouldn't hate us all, just the minorities and the liberals.

>France
>In any shape or form relevant on Jow Forums
retourne avaler la jute de negre pédé de Français

canada isnt a real country so your opinion, however valid and righteous, doesnt mean anything...hence u are useless

>I see no country get as much hatred as Canadians do on here. They get called shitposters a lot, but isn't everyone on here a shitposter?

This is not hilarious because most leafs are actually proxy posting israelis

It's hilarious because you're employing one of their the textbook jewish rhetorical argument for justifying subversion

Who's behind this british flag?

What's your true nation of origin?

I think we all know the answer

But legitmately the reason people hate cancucks is because they're snipey backstabing faggots that consciously turn on their own kind because they know they can do so without fear of punishment

minorities see right through this and think you're super untrustworthy in any event

very few races have empathy for other races

@175302217

No you for you, kek.

ISIS > Canada
Fuck Canada

I've heard Swedish have empathy for shitskins and none for their own race

(((Canadian))) is euphemism for Jew or nigger.

Attached: B3FB1F42-8147-41E5-AFC8-B92578C10760.jpg (703x703, 88K)

leaf thinks hes on twitter. christ you idiots never cease to amaze

hear hear!

Canada is a meme country, its only purpose is to serve as America's hat...

Attached: 1524358515542.png (630x610, 23K)

i'd rather be useless than american in some respects, we may be irrelevant but at least we aren't a net exporter of jewish propaganda, nigger culture, and multiculturalism. i still love middle america for being based but you shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house owned by jews.

DESU, I've seen some bullshit happen under Canadian IP addresses. I don't agree with it, but I understand it. It's like Australian posters back in the day. People just NOTICED that the majority of shitposters are Canadian these days.

@175302617
>he doesn't get it.

Clearly summer.

Most of the unironic sjw leftists who post on here are Canadian.

I WANT A QUEBEC GEO LOCATION FLAG. FUCK CANADA!

Wow, I forgot how cancerous the word filters are around here. My bad.
I just got used to the no-moderation 8/pol/. It's a little bit of whiplash.

Honestly, I post really fucked up shit all the time to give Canadians a bad name. I want these fucks to be bullied off this board.
>t. quebecois

Attached: 1488419696213.jpg (600x600, 38K)

at least you admit you are useless and irrelevant, we wouldnt want you going about your daily life thinking otherwise

>you shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house

youtube.com/watch?v=YjLoP6vg1fE

Except the USA is a glass house with a machine gun turret on top :P

It has to do with American hostility.

Since Americans make up a majority of posters their concerns dominate.

There is between Canada and the US a dynamic that Freud called -- 'The Narcissism of Small Differnces'

If Sweden was the largest percent of posters on Jow Forums we would be drowned in a sea of Norway vs. Sweden posts, because there is the same phenomenon happening. Two places that are in fact very similar (in the grand scheme of things) who bicker incessantly about the small differences between them.

yes but being useless is better than being an active drain on western civilization. get your jewish controlled house in order before you shit on us. the current state of canada is the fault of globalist jews in america making us adopt multicultural practices, no kidding we shitpost, its cold as fuck outside and we have no other avenue to voice our hatred for the kikes and niggers you foisted on us.

Canada makes tons of shitposts, often against the US, often in a way that endorses extreme leftist viewpoints just to troll. And yes it's annoying and aggravating. But to be honest when I see a Euro or other flag bullying Canada, I get defensive and protective of the little leafs. Only we have the right to bully them, not some hoighty toity Euro

yes but that machine gun is bought and paid for by kikes who hate you and want to replace you

WHY ARE YOU STILL TYPING AS IF PEOPLE ARE READING AND CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY YOU FUCKING LEAF

But this isn't true at all. And you know it.

In fact there are objectively very few countries that are more similar. This is all psychodrama and strange complexes at play. It has nothing to do with the actual nations of Canada or America.

seeing as how you just caps lock'd reeeed all over my post i think the answer is self evident.

Attached: DrLexus.jpg (480x342, 27K)

because majority of our Military looks like this and expects to be respected.

Attached: CanadianArmedFatFucks.png (1053x744, 1.45M)

People on here a just jealous of our multiculturalism (a powerful strength) and our amazing prime minister Justin Trudeau. Americans (who are arguably not even human) have a cheeto as their president while we have a REAL man who isn't afraid to call himself a feminist. I'm proud to be a Canadian, and as an avid member of the Jewish community of Montreal, the Israeli community of Montreal and the Hungarian community of Montreal I will stand united with my fellow Canadians and SAY NO TO HATE!!!

Attached: How White Supremacists Are Made.jpg (658x1024, 144K)

jesus fuck why aren't fat fucks who are too fat to deploy given dishonorable discharges for sheer incompetence and endangering the country?!

It's rebbit tier pack mentality. It's trendy to call us fucking leaves and shit so some people do it for their imaginary upvotes, despite canadian posters being probably above average. Meanwhile Germacucks are absolutely abhorrent trash posters and nobody calls them out for it.

Leave the poor mutt alone, we're suppose to be nice & polite :(

Attached: battlestation_current.jpg (2048x1184, 318K)

NOBODY on Jow Forums is jealous of ANYONE'S 'multiculturalism'.

That's probably the one idea pretty much everyone agrees on.

This and tax you death. Taxes have become the White man’s burden. White people pay taxes to be be replaced. It’s unreal we pay to feed niggers and wars for elite Jews.

It's probably all because of Obama Leaf.

post got infested with bottom feeding leafs as always

I agree with everything in this thread.

Attached: 1480091479781.jpg (922x882, 204K)

dude just stop

You're the one that fucking sucks in general

Attached: 7482764241.png (881x713, 427K)

I don't think people need jewish lies to make fun of Canada user.

the people who did this to us need to see their families and loved ones killed

8/10

>hating other white people based on some childish notion of civic rivalry when you live in the new world

This is why you fags will never get anywhere.

The US Posters get annoyed -- next thing I have some kid in The Dominican Republic talking down to me!

It's a strange dynamic, it's like a street fight where one guy has the other guy down...then all his swarm of little friends come in to get a cheap kick in.

I honestly don't care too much. Once in a while I'll shoot some vitriol back at some nasty 2nd world shithole poster, but most of the time I can't be even bothered.

they are just all around of garbage post quality. there are roughly tens of leafs who aren't absolute shit.

Fuck you and your gibs. You guys are the real niggers of Canada. Can't wait for the next referendum

Listen up, you alt right, racist, misogynist, beta, angry white male virgins living in mommy's basement. LISTEN UP! You may have won the battle (with Drumpf being elected), but you have NOT. WON. THE. WAR. We are coming for you, we are proud people of colour, the LGBT community, WE ARE PROUD AND COMING FOR YOU. You better sleep with one eye open because the alt left is coming for you.

we don't have to go anywhere, we left that sinking ship that was the (((British))) Empire and we are much better off for it. otherwise i'd be paying for tv and meme licenses and my neighbors would be named muhammed and abdul and i'd have to listen to call to prayer at 6 am.

dude, stop

It's normally the same group of posters with the same insults and images spamming in every thread they see the leafy flag.

Notice how all the canadans have removed their memeflags to defend their loser country? There's your answer op

>muh Canada
>muh pronouns

Attached: 4EBB964A-B6F2-41E8-A6F9-2D57D4E0E3A6.png (858x486, 477K)

>Hey mom I posted on Jow Forums again

Every cucked western city is

They are flavour of the month it was us bongs last month

I know what you mean. The thing with the krauts is we all know they're such fucking trash that theres just nothing to say anymore because nobody cares.

It's like being surprised that a dog eats meat.

I think the frustration against Canadians comes in large from the fact that shills use Canadian proxies so it makes you all look way worse than you all truly are.

The other big factor is US anger with Canada as a country. Theres a large sense of exasperation among most Americans towards Trudeau

America is being set up so that it borders two hostile nations and people within 5-10 years. Our leaders stopped caring about old-stock Canadians long ago.