What are the most hated countries in Jow Forums?

What are the most hated countries in Jow Forums?

I only think of Mexico, India and Turkey.

Attached: images (5).jpg (400x320, 13K)

>no Israel or Saudi Arabia

Attached: 1325310797323.jpg (250x250, 10K)

USA

>I only think of Mexico, India and Turkey.
Actually I unironically like the posters from those countries, when they are in their own countries.

Israel

Britain is also getting a alot of heat recently.

Second highest poster rate after the U.S. with colonised generals on every board from Jow Forums to Jow Forums to fucking Jow Forums ;') they can't hurt us

JEWSA and Israel

>Memeflaggot
You're not fooling anyone, burger

Fucking judes

Jow Forums is jealous of Indians

America,Canada,Turkey,Israel, and England.

Turkey for sure is universally hated beacuse they are the biggest mutts and pretty much the only non whites in the lands they occupy. Next I think would be Arab countries also Pakistan. Brazil is another big one.

ironically, the flag you are hiding behind, mutt

this
not gay, but would totally marry a pajeet

Attached: yummy.jpg (2048x2048, 328K)

>Mexico
Why? I see no hate for them.
Add USA and Sweden to the list.

Attached: why mexican.png (121x125, 43K)

This. Indian men get to be simultaneously effeminate and rapey while Indian women get to wear veritable curtains of luxuriant body hair while getting raped by cockroach colored ladymen. That's so fetch.

Attached: download.jpg (243x207, 12K)

Israel and USA. It's just bants among other countries, but people legitimately hate Israel and the US.

oi ya cheeky cunt, got a loicense for that smug post?
enjoy your PM's conversion to Islam m8

Attached: britpoo.jpg (1440x1440, 131K)

t. spic

As much as I hate Poos, at least they aren't a menace like "Latin" Americans.

i actually am, you can actually praise Hitler and not get fired

I don't hate Mexicans, I hate Central Americans.

(((them)))

I bet you come from a country that doesn't speak English as its first language.

HATE tier:
>Israel
>saudi
>Iran
>Philippines
>Africa minus SA

DISLIKE tier:
>EU minus hungary, poland and Italy
>Russia
>remaining middle east
>SA (until the whites win it back)
>South and central america minus argentina
>Mexico
>canada

Neutral tier:
>East asia minus japan
>Rest of SEA
>India
>nepal

Like tier:
>hungary
>poland

BEST ALLIES tier:
>Japan
>Italy

Attached: 96566946-D247-41E9-A214-A65FEDB12B07.png (869x435, 131K)

1.Israel
2.China
3.Canada
4.Turkey
5.Sweden

6. Illegals in the USA

Lmao why do you hate Iran?

Switch China with Turkey and put the US at 6 and Saudi Arabia at 7 and this is the most accurate list.

>Bosnian
>Likes Hitler

Attached: 1524306982851.png (1357x628, 97K)

the one on the right is the hungarian flag with a wheel in it?

this

Based mexico’s List is best list

Attached: 5F5DC14C-CD83-49BA-BEF2-00989D886873.jpg (500x375, 43K)

Yeah, and Hitler liked Bosnians, and muzzies in general, stupid fuck

Germans are the most bullied group on Jow Forums.

Attached: tfw being kraut.jpg (394x526, 32K)

Memeflaggots.

Canadians are gayer

Mexianons are truly brotier
Indian and Turkish anons hide behind the memeflags, since posting under either of those flags will instantly spam them with "poo in loo" and roaches memes

>Brazil
>hated

Jow Forums doesn't give a shit to Brazil

We do now.

Tbh memeflags are fun to use.
Pic related.

Attached: memeflag.png (960x390, 199K)

There is nothing wrong with being gay. Being Canadian should be punishable by death, though.

Why hate the Philippines?

Turkey.

India isn't really that hated, they just get a lot of bantz. But blades do not pierce it, fire does not burn and water does not quench it and neither can bantz torment it.

Attached: 1505662263557.png (624x434, 134K)

crackers hate us because they ain't us.

We're finna steal their women.

>memeflag

Hey look a Leaf is talking

>We're finna steal their women.

Why just the women?

>dislike Russia
>like Poland
U wot?

I first thought dark green was love, until I read the legend.

>mfw

Attached: 1529008287459.jpg (900x900, 176K)

Fight me keyboard faggots

I don't fight girls.

Iran seems to get a lot of hate

Open a history book. Hitler hated slavs. And Bosnians are literally slavs. No one was talking about muslims.

Faggot

Eww roach.

what did she mean by this

these last couple of days have been filled with armenia hate. not sure if its crypto kebabs starting them, but noticed a random up tick in it. suspicious

>India is not hated
No, no one here takes us seriously
people just look at the flag and laugh

>people just look at the flag and laugh

I just hold my nose.

india

Attached: 1521455753336.png (616x725, 150K)

Beacuse they are Islamic arab like sand monkeys? They literally gave birth two to of the most disgusting Iranian gypsies- Azeris and Kurds

Why do you hate Turkey?

Niggerlandia.

Attached: FeelsGood.webm (854x480, 970K)

1. Israel
2.Turkey
3.north korea

Seriously, I want to visit India so bad. I want to see all the old palaces and temples and the mind-blowing countryside. I have to interest in the cities, but I want to see the rest.

Attached: Hampi-India.-e1449144757544.jpg (1024x576, 192K)

look whos talk

Attached: 1463351589243.png (450x443, 102K)

Are you retarded? "arab like"? Holy shit you're retarded. And Kurds and Azeris, Gypsies? Umm...How?
>American
That makes more sense

Attached: india 3.jpg (1280x853, 267K)

I love India you are holy
namaste

Attached: india 4.jpg (2560x1600, 746K)

The only thing you steal is goats you fucking turk

How can you now want to visit

Attached: india 5.jpg (720x480, 114K)

Amerimutts, because they are non white.

The question is who doesn’t hate turkey?
1. You are literally the most inbred mutts not the planet your people are pretty much all the unloyal rape babies mixed with mongols from Central Asia
2. You have no culture of your own everything is taken from the Arabs And other ancient populations
3. You are Islamic inbreds who occupy ancient Christian Aryan lands. Shitskins that don’t belong.
4. Disgusting history barbaric animals.
5. Viewed as uninvited mongols no one wants you there.
6. Horrificly ugly
7. Propaganda machine
8. Invited all Iranian gypsies Finland’s they don’t belong in like Kurds and other Iranian gypsies (Azeris) and so on
9. Pretty much Central Asian mongloid animals that’s why.

Attached: 31C3CA49-DAFC-4A6D-BD34-3EE7D3059C66.jpg (606x592, 107K)

>insulting Best Korea

Attached: absuletl digustin.jpg (657x527, 40K)

>Kills around 2.5 million people in genocides
>Denies it and tries to justify genocide
>"Why do you hate Turkey?"

kek

How are kurds and Azeris gypsies? Hmmmm maybe because they are Iranian people who wandered to other lands and now live in it and claim lands that clearly aren’t theirs lol Azeris got turkified Kurds got arabified and turkified. Literally the definitions of gypsies. Secondly Iranians, they lost thier ancient culture and are Islamic sand monkeys with 79 percent of thier language in Arabic even thier script.

What have I done to you personally?

Kurds already were in modern day Kurdistan for thousands of years, they did not "wonder" there. Yes, Azeris were turkified, but this has nothing to do with being "gypsies". And Kurds weren't ever turkified are arabified. Also, Iranians never lost their culture, you probably have never been there or learned about their culture. And their language isn't "79 percent Arabic". Yes, their alphabet is based off Arabic (though the Persians did have significant influences on the alphabet), but the language (spoken) is definitely distinct with a lot less influences from Arabic. There is a reason that Persian is a Indo-European language and Arabic is a Semetic language.

It was a relocation of people due to bloody insurrection, not the first. (remember the Japanese Americans during Pearl Harbor?)
It was an intentional genocide, we genocided some of them by accidnet.
It was justified.

are you one of those kurds who believes the mittani kingdom was kurdish?

>ask why people hate Turkey
Denies historical fact mudslimes
Shitskins never get it do they

thanks for the infograph, kebab

Lol, you seem a little clueless friend.

Here's an infograph.

Attached: all what kurds rote log.png (1222x1554, 2.68M)

NP, now you know.

He hated serbs and thought of bosnians as how he thought of croats, he literally thought they were germanic goths.

That post is a model example of why people hate Turkey and turks.

Lol you make no sense. Kurds have historically always been a part of western Iran and Azeris northern Iran. Both are not gypsies that is the definition of a gypsie. Thier was never such a thing as “Kurdistan” how does someone randomly claim lands that ancient people already live on lol? Also the Persian today is FARRRRR from its ancient Indo European roots. Same goes for Iranian culture and genetics. Why are the Roma gypsies called gypsies? Hmm beacuse they are originally from India and wandered like gypsies and now claim lands in Romania and other countries, same fucking thing as your Iranian gypsies. Kurds also helped the Turks murder hundreds of thousands of Christians they were good buddies back in the day. Azeris are also very good buddies with the Turks. Iranians today are Far from the ancient Persians as they lost virtually all of thier ancient roots and are not islamafied Arab like people. For gods sake thier counties name is “the Islamic republic of Iran”

to be fair, the kurds did descend from anatolian peoples. they just got mixed to fucking hell

No, I'm Persian. Never heard of the Mittani Kingdom and it does not seem to be Kurdish based off of my research. And I've never seen a Kurd say that.

Ay yo white boi

turks in a nutshell: we didn't genocide them, but if we did, they deserved it

the mittani kingdom was more armenian in ancestry than kurdish. armenians and kurds likely shared a common ancestor at some point, but kurds have mixed as stated earlier.

Mind if you give me a source to back it up, because I know Bosnians and Croats are slavs.

Are you retarded? Kurds speak an Iranian language they come from western Iran dumbass how did they defend from anatolians? Also Anatolains have long been extinct before the word lkurd even existed. Were do these Kurds get thier history from?