Seeing kids like this get what they deserve makes my dick go hard...

youtube.com/watch?v=7N5c28IpkP4

Seeing kids like this get what they deserve makes my dick go hard. Why does it fall on total strangers to properly discipline another man's out-of-control child in these situations?

Attached: koR9SAw8ueszDFcm.jpg (680x383, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/technology/online/social/video-of-boy-being-brutally-pushed-to-the-ground-by-an-adult-goes-viral-but-divides-the-internet/news-story/824a58e3027c568ccfe85be0902e5700
youtube.com/watch?v=QwNnHXRh8wQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's what autism looks like.

Little fucker needed to get checked. Am I right, mommies?

Good for the guy, parents need to discipline their fucking shit kids

That's fucking disgusting. A GROWN ass man pushing a kid around like its so tough. Pathetic!

The best part, this video will haunt that little shit until his last days.

The kid put hands on him first. The guy did him a favor. Maybe now the kid will think twice before doing that shit in a few years when he's old enough for it to have real consequences.

That guy showed a lot of restraint to be honest. That little turd deserves to be beaten within an inch of his life to knock the chimp out of him.

The guy taught the kid a very important life lesson, something his parents failed to do: Don't hit unless you're prepared to be hit back.

Unfortunately the parents aren't going to learn and they'll end up just making the kid worse and he'll wind up in jail before he's 18. See it happen all the time, shit parents are the fucking worst because they actually encourage their shit kids to do this

FUCK YOU BITCH!

Attached: goblinjew.jpg (501x900, 58K)

Would have been funnier if he back handed that little shit or bent him over his knee and given him an old fashioned spanking.

and let me guess his roastie welfare mom is pressing charges now?

after watching this i have a serious question

how much more severe are the charges if you throw a punch at a kid? cause im pretty sure i would have scrambled his little brain.

NO TALENT

Attached: angry jew.jpg (297x364, 63K)

Kid acts like a woman. Gee wonder which parent he lives with.

i would have socked him after calling that lady a whore. what a little shitstain

Leaked vid of Trump-Trudeau trade negotiations.

The product of a single mother household.
I'd bet on it.

Can confirm. I have an autistic nephew who acts just like this.

Jail time. Restraint is a big factor, you need to have it. He had it

Is there any way to write Antifa on the kid and Trump on the man? I can't shoop

i have no doubt that any time before the 1980s someone would have punched his teeth down his throat.

The guy was disciplined until the kid spit on him. Kid absolutely got what he deserved, spitting on someone is grounds for fucking someone up

>trying to project a draft dodging fatty into a tough guy

Attached: trumpmutt.gif (480x329, 3.41M)

Anyone else ok with "Kid does the crime, Parents do the time" laws?

Kek

>Jail time.

if you dont know the answer dont answer the question

This is the kind of kid that needs to automatically be on some kind of firearm ban list.

Yes

some people are just crazy their are probably many cases that have been prosecuted sexual abuse as well that but this one was documented

The party of draft dodging looks down on draft dodgers now. lol

FAS kid with no father.

Attached: fas_kid.gif (293x194, 7K)

At least he wasn’t on airplane with the kid drunk on coca-cola. They need to outlaw kids flying by themselves. I almost had to punch a poor little rat Mexican on a plane once.

that's the future we are entering very soon

within a handful of years, it will be possible to go back in that video, and using publicly available facial photographs, identify the child.

it will fuck up his life when this happens. so basically, the idea of being free to act is out the window, in less than 10 years. everything you ever do goes on record.

i'm glad i had the 80s and 90s and 00s and shit i guess. world is over now.

>draft dodging

his number was never even called up, so no way of dodging the draft.

>Am I right, mommies?

Attached: unreal.jpg (1000x667, 71K)

I would’ve knocked him out honestly, good on that guy for just pushing him over.

i don't think this would have ever happened before the 80's

I would have slapped that kid into next year the moment he put hands on me.

Reading yt comments and apparently the mom posted a 10 sec clip on fb of the incident showing only the guy pushing the kid. Also posted his address encouraging violence

That bitch!

Yea the kids parents would be there to backhand him

>I get hard seeing kids

Pretty much confirmed to be a roastie slut that raised an entitled little shit and just wants gibs then

C'mon y'all. Lemme get a gif of this.

Looks like it

The adult shoed a lot of patience. The kid was shocked he got hit. The kid should be hit more often

I'm fine with him getting pushed cause he deserved it but those of you saying he deserved to get punched are just scumbags.

>A GROWN ass man pushing a kid around
>GROWN
Manlet is barely grown. It was fair fight.

My dad would have destroyed me on the spot and my mom would burn all my possessions.

Which one?

Your dad is gay.

pottery
that guy showed an unbelievable amount of patience.

Mine too user, feels good to be white.

He was pushed and tripped which probably just embarrassed him

His mom is a good mom for having his back and not some random manlets but she should also get that her son is gonna get his ass beat if he picks fights with grown men at 10 years oldm

Feels good to have a shitty dad who wants to ruin you?

you're a literal fucking faggot dude.

You just described every liberal when they get their faces pushed in. Never been in a fight, never told "no" all their life.

Since your white would your dad get your dick cut off and make you take it up the ass. Seems like a common white parenting skill nowadays.

This guy was wrong, he could have just went inside his classroom or whatever then had to teach the kid a lesson which screwed up his life.

wtf is wrong with white kids?

Attached: gJGIPd1.jpg (852x1024, 606K)

They'll do anything for votes.
In a decade they'll be publicly right wing.

>5 posts by this ID
>pay attention to me!
here's a (You) nigger, now go away

You are a sick little weakling who wouldn't fight a nigger but has no problem fighting a white child. Cuck. Touch a hair on that's boy's head in front of me and I'd lay your ass out.

Nice argument.

>Implying nigger children aren't worse than this

> To every one who says this man showed patience etc etc did a good job etc etc consider this.
> He did not start it, a stupid kid did.
> He was playing off the type of emotions the kid was having towards the end knowing how the kid would react.
> He ignored the kid but then said something like" ohhh im scared, shivering blugh, im so scared"
> He did this knowing that the kid would up his game because he triggered him emotionally.

I say the man is partly at fault because he is an adult and he said stuff to purposely trigger the child towards the end THUS manipulating the situation knowing how this kid would react based on the previous 5 or so minutes.

Attached: 1.jpg (320x408, 18K)

Attached: E6448FED-0BE9-4B5D-A0B7-E6D0870006AE.gif (500x263, 496K)

Did he really call trump a mutt? See to your own household Robbie. Its fucking full of them.

That kid needs to be beat up by kids his own age...

Stop leering at the tiny future suicide and look up at the parents. Do you imagine those freaks could produce anything but a mini freak?

He should have just restrained the boy and sat him down

He might be able to beat up kids his own age, cuck.

t. repressed daddy rape memories cuck

Attached: 1528299154395.gif (550x360, 1.75M)

>Good for the guy, parents need to discipline their fucking shit kids

that would be called abuse so no one does it anymore

>I'd lay your ass out
You couldn't lay out a beach towel, you onions addict.

Whatever, that kid was taught a valuable lesson about physical altercations. He's the same type of kid that would threaten his parents with CPS. He got off easy.

if your alcoholic wastoid father raised you right in the first place he wouldn't of had to beat you, you're both losers

>Literal basedboy face

Probably a little more force than necessary, but that kid learned a valuable lesson to not try and pick on people bigger than him. He was too comfortable believing that no adult can hit him back simply because he's a kid... same behavior that a lot of women display as well. This interaction might have saved that kids life in the future, though judging by his reaction after I doubt it. Kid probably lives in a home where he's seen this behavior before from family members.

You have to go back.

Attached: Reddit_Logo.png (396x396, 15K)

I actually could bitch. I actually whoop niggers.

>I want to beat up white children cause I'm so redpilled

news.com.au/technology/online/social/video-of-boy-being-brutally-pushed-to-the-ground-by-an-adult-goes-viral-but-divides-the-internet/news-story/824a58e3027c568ccfe85be0902e5700

>The mother reportedly arrived and everyone apologised and sorted the incident out until a few hours later when the mother posted a short clip to Facebook of the man pushing her boy only, with his details including name and address.

I've never seen a black child hump a man's leg for five minutes and then shriek like an autistic girl when he gets put in his place.

r/iamverybadass

You don't belong here.

No, they'll wait til you turn around and try to sucker punch you.

LOL so then that means all nigger kids are little angels then, right?

I've seen them do other kinds of retarded shit. I've seen little black boys walk around with guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=QwNnHXRh8wQ
ok, nigger
heard of google? search 'black kid'

Should've opted for the switch kick. Fake him out with the left, go up top with the right.

That kid is like a leaf, starts squaring up, then all of a sudden plays the victim when someone fights back.

kek

Take off your meme flag you inbred nigger lover. The south is a cucked nigger loving shithole now.

Attached: huh?.gif (245x240, 1.12M)

Why is everyone so short? Or is the kid really tall?

guy showed a lot of patience
are there actually people who think he overreacted?