Was "america" a mistake?

was "america" a mistake?

Attached: 35283709_2154961814738854_539099141033164800_n.jpg (960x939, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BTTxR6dZZZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=Oo-7WT_tJIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The planet doesn't give us shit for free you fucking jungle coon.

Every fruit vegetable, animal and lump of whatever natural resource we harvest requires hours of labour and centuries of breeding and technological development.

That's the fee we pay to 'Mother Nature.'

If you were born and lived with one of these primitive tribes you admire you'd probably be dead by the time you were 30.

*murders and tortures males from other tribes for their land and women*

Your life was a mistake

sounds like communism to me

Since no one's own the land, would you be willing to let a bunch of hobos sleep in your bed next to you ?

If Land is free, it has no intrinsic value outside of secondary means, but those secondary means cannot be realized unless the land can be protected

If Land is free, no form of production can be set up on it because there's no way to claim it to occupy it, and to claim such ownership would violate the statement made in the image.

So either communism is greed or land isn't free.
Which is it, commie shit?

Who purifies the water? Who cultivates the land? Who goes out into the ocean to fish? If I put in the effort to till a piece of land, plant crops, grow crops, maintain those crops, and pick those crops then who else should have a say in how it gets eaten other than me?

>free
no such thing, mother earth is a sadistic bitch and deserves all the rape we give her

>no one owns the land
>proceeds to slaughter the neighboring tribe for their land

Attached: 565465464.png (300x229, 61K)

S. Diamond observed other free human beings who survived into our age, also in Africa. He could see that they did no work, but he couldn’t quite bring himself to say it in English. Instead, he said they made no distinction between work and play. Does Diamond mean that the activity of the free people can be seen as work one moment, as play another, depending on how the anthropologist feels? Does he mean that they didn’t know if their activity was work or play? Does he mean we, you and I, Diamond’s armored contemporaries, cannot distinguish their work from their play?

If the !Kung visited our offices and factories, they might think we’re playing. Why else would we be there?

I think Diamond meant to say something more profound. A time-and-motion engineer watching a bear near a berry patch would not know when to punch his clock. Does the bear start working when he walks to the berry patch, when he picks the berry, when he opens his jaws? If the engineer has half a brain he might say the bear makes no distinction between work and play. If the engineer has an imagination he might say that the bear experiences joy from the moment the berries turn deep red, and that none of the bear’s motions are work.

Native indians didn't believe that shit anyway, many tribes held the view of private property.

Have you heard the term "Potlach"? These days they tell you it means a gift giving ceremony, an ancient native indian tradition where a tribe would invite others around and they would sing cum-by-ah and share presents.

Incorrect, the north american native indian potlach was a party where a tribe would FLAUNT THEIR WORTH AND THE VALUE OF THEIR LAND by getting the neighbouring tribes to come to the potlach and then they would fucking DESTROY EVERYTHING they owned, to show they were so wealthy that it didn't matter, they would simply get what they needed again. This included the mass slaughter of their animals.

This extremely modern and recent concept of native american indians being essentially "Mega-hippies" at peace with the nature of existence is utter bullshit and incredibly insulting to the actual histories of these people.

It's only been 30 years since I studied european-school anthropology, just 30 years and the content being sold as anthropology has completely changed. Instead of being the examination of people and their culture it has been transformed into a vehicle for delivering lies and controlling contemporary culture.
The american school of anthropology folded to this bullshit well before the european school but is european school even taught any more?

Attached: Screenshot_20180615-132035_Opera.jpg (372x208, 35K)

Attached: 1492785937916.jpg (1024x576, 115K)

lol, "Potlach" is the epiphany of not caring about wealth you moron.

>DESTROY EVERYTHING they owned, to show they were so wealthy that it didn't matter

you said it yourself! imagine a modern CEO doing Potlach, those people are so poor they barely can give the workers minimum wage

Except this is retarded, and no native americans actually really thought like this.The fact that this was written by "poet cristopher" and not some war leader. This sort of thing is work of pure imagination by various "noble savage" type leftists. You might remember the fact that native americans themselves literally fought to no end over territory and resources before the Europeans arrived.

The aztecs are quite possibly the most violent culture ever witnessed. They were big fans of cannibalism, human sacrifice, child cannibalism and sacrifice, and were literally a warrior society that ran itself on constantly enslaving neighbours.

This idea that the native americans were some sort of stupid hippies is honestly insulting, in reality they were warlike aggresive alphas that fought for dominance. Well they lost. Too bad.

What dude?
Are you el retardo?

Attached: 1524288648526m.jpg (963x1024, 82K)

Is there any evidence that Natives really believe this?

Some of the women learned from birds and winds to scatter seeds. Some of the men learned from wolves and eagles to hunt.

But none of them ever worked. And everyone knows it. The armored Christians who later “discovered” these communities knew that these people did no work, and this knowledge grated on Christian nerves, it rankled, it caused cadavers to peep out. The Christians spoke of women who did “lurid dances” in their fields instead of confining themselves to chores; they said hunters did a lot of devilish “hocus pocus” before actually drawing the bowstring.

These Christians, early time-and-motion engineers, couldn’t tell when play ended and work began. Long familiar with the chores of zeks, the Christians were repelled by the lurid and devilish heathen who pretended that the Curse of Labor had not fallen on them. The Christians put a quick end to the “hocus pocus” and the dances, and saw to it that none could fail to distinguish work from play.

Our ancestors — I’ll borrow Turner’s terms and call them the Possessed — had more important things to do than to struggle to survive. They loved nature and nature reciprocated their love. Wherever they were they found affluence, as Marshall Sahlins shows in his Stone Age Economics. Pierre Clastres’ Society Against the State insists that the struggle for subsistence is not verifiable among any of the Possessed; it is verifiable among the Dispossessed in the pits and on the margins of progressive industrialization. Leslie White, after a sweeping review of reports from distant places and ages, a view of “Primitive culture as a whole,” concludes that “there’s enough to eat for a richness of life rare among the ‘civilized.’” I wouldn’t use the word Primitive to refer to a people with a richness of life. I would use the word Primitive to refer to myself and my contemporaries, with our progressive poverty of life.

Attached: 963059-black-and-white-fight-club-quotes-text.jpg (1920x1200, 159K)

You have completely misunderstood the reasoning of the Potlach, it was a brutal occasion that purely served to show exactly how wealthy their land was. It is easy to see which school you are from.

Way to spin this shit commie

If no one owns the land then why did the native americans sell it for beads?

oh ok native americans should just stop whining then since they never owned anything in the first place :^)

jew in memeflag
all fields

>never worked to invent guns
>gets killed by guns
fucking pottery

Who is going to pay for all that heavy machinery to farm so you can eat?

Attached: 2789C259-F42C-4F58-B946-6306CE402FCD.png (1080x1107, 1.7M)

You might want to read up how these noble people who loved nature hunted all the big animals to extinction everywhere they went.

Or the high prevalences of cannibalism, murder, violence, rape, child marriage amongst other things. Look up into how the aboriginals treated women - even medieval house wives lived in paradise compared to how women were treated in aboriginal society. This goes for most hunter gatherers.

no its you who cant comprehend the Potlach

this was a processes by which wealth was distributed, silly man, imagine Potlach today. each billionaire comes out his or her gated community and gives up all his wealth, the more he gives up the Greater He Is. only a true noble man can give up everything he has, and only a beggar is attached to his belonging.

i give up all my belongings to achieve nobility - this is the logic of Potlach!

"im so great that even at complete destitute im rich! fuck all those thing i own - even when im ass naked and homeless I Am Great!"

News media would have everyone think we live in a world swamped with such things. That's not true anymore... perhaps in our nature it once was

No wonder 40 million Indians got defeated by 5000 settlers. They were Communists. They didn't have a chance.

Attached: 1527351773203.jpg (300x449, 108K)

Where do you get the energy to do the work?

You can thank civilization for that.

I'm fueled by hatred.

Haha the natives in Canada have this mentality too. They have some kind of utopian vision of living off the land but when they actually do they complain about poverty. It's like living outside would actually suck or something

It is a choice between god given freedom or the modern madness we live in.

this is correct. you can't immigrate to a non-country; a huge rock of land with no government, flag, or identity.

the battle is not lost, it will go on as long as man remains a thing of nature- as long as he is not genetically engineered sheep of a Japanese sex-doll cyborg. as long as we a human war against Capital will rage on!

youtube.com/watch?v=BTTxR6dZZZ0

Attached: X9Aq1PY0IpxgnqU69L_mlfLq_4beaLnb3-9Tkta94h4.jpg (768x768, 155K)

A fine scholar you may be. It's easy to take nice warm feelings to tribes who essentially lost in a war of conquest. It is arguably a very Christian idea that these lesser meek tribes will gain heaven from their ways like jesus on the cross. A tribe or nation either small or large is a confusion of ideas relevant or not to circumstances and ways innumerate as the stars.

how can they live off the land when all land is private property
they used to live this way before the people who founded america came over the ocean, so your point, calling it a utopian fantasy, doesn't even make sense

You know that is not historical fact, right? Some tribes had skirmishes but nothing like European level slaughter fests.

A modern Potlach would be something like a billionaire inviting over his friends so they can watch him destroy a bunch of expensive cars just because he can and replacing them isn't an issue for him and then offering them money and implying they are poor idiots if they take any of it.

You're right, it doesn't make sense. Maybe cognitive dissonance would be a better term? But I see it with native communities in Canada all the time. They want to live like their ancestors did but resent the fact they need government assistance

Carbon taxes BTFO.

Absolutely yes, not that I give a shit about native Americans though. America is the worlds number one exporter of degeneracy, almost every problem we have from feminism to immigration can first be seen in action there.

no a modern Potlach would be Trump, for example giving all "his" real estate buildings to the homeless, giving up all his money, burning it in fact! becouse His Greatness does not reside in silly pieces of paper to which silly people tribute magical power (in marxism, this is called commodity fetishism) Potalch today would mean all factory owners giving those factories to the workers to show that they prestige is not predicated upon their property - this is how modern Potlach would be like!

but those man and woman are not truly rich, they are simply beggars, plebs in disguise, poor man who surround themselves with expensive junk. those are no noble man, they are attached to property.

Attached: processed_f48c2df1-0609-4fe3-a358-8289078abb06.png (750x375, 39K)

Any good sources? I am not seeing anyone mention how prevalent destroying property was, only that both destruction and giving was happening.

And besides, if some nigger takes apples from your tree without your permission, that's theft and you go hungry.

Modern anthropologists who carry Gulag in their brains reduce such human communities to the motions that look most like work, and give the name Gatherers to people who pick and sometimes store their favorite foods. A bank clerk would call such communities Savings Banks!

The zeks on a coffee plantation in Guatemala are Gatherers, and the anthropologist is a Savings Bank. Their free ancestors had more important things to do.

The !Kung people miraculously survived as a community of free human beings into our own exterminating age. R.E. Leakey observed them in their lush African forest homeland. They cultivated nothing except themselves. They made themselves what they wished to be. They were not determined by anything beyond their own being — not by alarm clocks, not by debts, not by orders from superiors. They feasted and celebrated and played, full-time, except when they slept. They shared everything with their communities: food, experiences, visions, songs. Great personal satisfaction, deep inner joy, came from the sharing.

(In today’s world, wolves still experience the joys that come from sharing. Maybe that’s why governments pay bounties to the killers of wolves.)

youtube.com/watch?v=Oo-7WT_tJIo

Attached: images (2).jpg (299x168, 7K)

Why do you lie? They killed each other to the best of their ability and raped en masse often and some even ate their enemies. But, tell us more about the noble savages.

Now that's delusion. As if your meme flag didn't already prove it.

You have a bizarre view of the Potlach not based on any historical fact. Slaves were not allowed to participate in Potlachs and the event was a display of power directed at other wealthy individuals that were expected to reciprocate or else be ashamed of their lower level of wealth in comparison.

Don't forget all the slave owning.

Here's a question for you folks. How do you 'OWN' land? Who gives you the authority?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 2.23.51 AM.png (1988x402, 158K)

>America is the worlds number one exporter of degeneracy

sadly yes, but it;s because our media and institutions have been subverted and redirected to push feminism, etc

Do you think we made any of this before the 1960s?

If you actually follow this type of questioning, you will find out all the land on earth is 'OWNED' by the NWO. Because they have the wealth and power to enforce their ownership. That is all.

Nobody owns land. People can control land. There's a big difference.

look, Potlach was a ceremony of symbolic exchange, much like poker, a true poker player doesn't even sees the stakes [money] as money, for a professional poker player money becomes nothing but pure symbol, in a sense its a profanation of money. the whole point of Potlach was to destroy the value of things, its like war today between nation states or parties in civil war - i am bound to my enemy by the gift. only in Potluch the gifts were things of value and not bombs. it was a form of bloodless battle between opposing tribes.

today in fact we are also in a war, a global civil war between capital-control and "communism"- the ungovernable. but this will be a bloody war. not a gift giving war like with those Indians.

you made this same thread yesterday you fucking loser

Attached: bluebingo.jpg (876x1024, 187K)

"Were there but an Adam and an Eve left in every continent, and left free, it would be better than it now is."
—Thomas Jefferson

from Jefferson’s letter to William Short, January 1793, quoted by David McCullough, John Adams, Simon & Schuster, New York, 2002, p. 438.

Attached: Kaczynski.jpg (306x423, 42K)