When this bombs, will the gaming press outright blame it on the sexism of white males...

When this bombs, will the gaming press outright blame it on the sexism of white males? Or will it look for another excuse?

Attached: no dice.png (707x464, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nfeqJyo9xF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

EA is such a cancer... they killed Maxis, Bullfrog, Westwood, Origin System, now Dice... fuck them.

this incident shows the ultimate insecurity of wh*Te males
it's just a game
no one but wh*Toids cares about it at all

EA are weak

Of course they'll blame white males for not buying the game since white dudes are the majority of vidya players

Attached: 1528909218750.jpg (403x310, 34K)

Only play Japanese games. At least their degeneracy is cute and not nation destroying.

>Westwood

Attached: 1510574669181.jpg (780x622, 149K)

seriously doubt it will bomb. it won't be their highest selling BF game, but definitely won't be another hardline. the thing that shits me is if they had just said this is an alternate reality of WW2 with steampunk in it, nobody would've given a shit, they probably would've been praised for it. its not like it would've been the only alternate take on a major world war out there.

Attached: believable.jpg (792x870, 305K)

>implying it will bomb
there was outrage over the niggers in BF1 and it still sold like hotcakes. Basedgoys will buy it anyway, even if they object to the bullshit

Attached: AAAAAAAA.jpg (981x965, 67K)

"Accept it or don't buy the game" virtue signals EA for all the media pink tops to jizz over.

2 points

1) Just because EA accepted the poz doesn't mean the consumers should.

2)No one cared when COD put bitches in their multiplayer, they just didn't make a big hoop-la about it, or stick their middle finger up at the base when they reacted to the obvious bait.

Good luck selling a mainstream military shooter to SJW's, idiots.

it’s fiction right

This game will sell very well. EA cucks are incapable of boycotting anything. When the game is out and turns out to be a shameless copy of BF1, everyone will buy it. If you think otherwise, you know nothing about how söyful gamers are.

i forgot to add lead devs absolutely cucked response

>My wifes 13 year old daughter asked me why can't she play as a female soldier in BF5 when she can be a female in Fortnite? And I said, you know what, that's not okay.

Introducing robowhamyn to BF5, completely authentic WW2 game.

>My wifes 13 year old daughter asked me why can't she play as a female soldier in BF5 when she can be a female in Fortnite?

sure she did lol

Frog fag is right, the game will sell to its target audience, 12 year old boys and manlets.

Bros and Scros who are completely obvious to this entire debate are just going to buy call of duty instead of battlefield this year. People are going to write essays about it when really Brad and Jamal saw shooty shooty bang bang man on the cover, bought one of the two games a year they buy and ignored battlefield because they thought it was tomb Raider or some shit.

Call of Duty responds...

>HAHAHAHAHA

>my wifes 13 year old daughter
>my wifes daughter
Cucked into raising another mans kid

Attached: 1497575541110.png (1009x885, 427K)

don't forget Bioware

>Clips of male soldiers teabagging disabled wahmen soldiers yelling "take it bitch, ooh yeah you like that dontcha"

incoming

No one cares, really. EA deserves to fail for the unlimited kikery it's done over the last 30 years. If you brainlets need to tell yourself it's because of your little gamergate cult for that to happen, I support it fully.

we might have womyns in our game but we still get to plays as the nazis

it will probably do worse than BF1 but it will still sell shitloads. normies don't care even if they say they dislike it. it's to fit in with the current group think. they will buy it.

The sad truth is that it won't bomb at all. Every 10 to 13 year old in America will buy the game simply for it's resemblance to fortnite and overwatch, along with the reputation of previous battlefield games making them seem more mature for playing a game with the same name. I predict the game will be successful, and also make ridiculous amounts of money through EA's "these definitely aren't lootboxes" lootboxes.

>implying it will bomb when most of the people moaning about it will buy it anyway to get their fix of generic first person shooter video game

that author is going to have another PTSD breakdown when he plays BFV. typical fingol defending against yermans :^)

Attached: BF authentic.jpg (388x729, 31K)

Forgot about them. I really liked DA origins, everything turned to shit after EA took over.

this
anyone with tastes doesnt even look at ea shit anyway

There will be people lining up for days/weeks to buy it, they don't care they just want the newest game. But, it's not gonna sell like they hope and they will point their finger at rampant muhsoggyknee and the alt-right instead of pointing their finger at themselves for forced pandering to a demographic that don't even play their kind of games

They're manufacturing another gamer gate.

You can't bully me, I'm wearing the headphones.

Attached: 1525234751118.gif (320x291, 1.27M)

Guys just boycott female characters and anyone who plays them. Don't throw health or ammo and don't revive them. And single out enemy female character soldiers.

Best case scenario is they all leave the game and DICE gets to see their playerbase dwindle and the number of male characters skyrocket at the same time. At worst they all just switch to male characters.

This would cause the most amount of butthurt. The (((media))) can attribute lack of sales to anything, but a drop in player numbers plus the homogeneity of player characters is something they will get buttblasted about.

capitalism should teach these fuckers a lesson. boycott games like these. if they want to push liberal agenda, they should do it by losing money.
if they start having a loss, they will rethink who their core audience is.

Unfortunately this.

It's going to sell millions. Normies don't care.

PSHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWRM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: 1025419453.jpg (1000x541, 119K)

Then we need to convince parents this game isn't for kids.

It won't bomb, gamers are weak on average so although it might not sell quite as well as it could have it will still sell like hotcakes.

>EA: if you dont like it, dont buy our game
ok fine twist my arm

They killed Pandemic, too.

as a nip, you should know better

Attached: soy.jpg (182x277, 12K)

>PTSD breakdown
Right in point m8

>There will be people lining up for days/weeks to buy it, they don't care they just want the newest game.
Who are they? Who is this demographic in current year? I can't believe that there are sufficient gamers left without internet access to witness all of this marketing bollcks telling them to get fucked.

This and eveything else we've had to endure for about five years is like as if Black Panther marketed itself as "NO NIGGERS - black people are too dumb to understand the concept of Wakanda, and so we respectfully ask you disgusting negros to stay away from our film".

Given Star Wars has just taken the most unexpected hit in sales surrounding similar bullshit, this is quite possibly the dumbest move imaginable by someone marketing to 85% white males. But as you say, there does indeed appear to be a strange group of guys who are addicted to blindly purchasing AAA releases, which really does suggest we should find out who they are.

Attached: 1524503401356.png (1029x994, 953K)

did Wolfenstein tank?
Did Mass Effect?
Did Star Wars?
does anything Jow Forums claim will tank ever tank?

What's the focus on this game? Nursing? Cleaning? Whoring? What exactly can they claim women were doing besides these insignificant things.

>did Wolfenstein tank?
Yes
>Did Mass Effect?
Yes
>Did Star Wars?
No. Well, Solo did but not The Last Jedi. But they are in trouble.

>did mass effect tank?
yes
>did star wars?
yes

>did star wars?

Attached: solo.jpg (888x170, 139K)

Fighting with prosthetic arms alongside native Americans with bows and arrows and niggers with spears. Did you fail history class or something?

All three of those tanked m8, try again. Star Wars in particular. None of them made anything near their exepcted revenue. The game hit hardest was Dragonage Ugly Lesbian Edition, and the gaming press still hasn't admitted it. It took around a third of expected sales.

My cousin used to work at Pandemic. I was looking forward to trying to get a job there.
RIP

Fabricated controversy to hype a game and attract new customers. Most video game players dont give two shits about playing female characters and even select one when they have a choice.

Attached: 1527981855800.png (2518x1024, 228K)

I would play the shit out of Camp Whore. Think of the sequels and prequels too. You could mine that forever.

Wolfenstein and Mass effect bombed hard lmao

Reads identical to New York times

I saw Gameplay of BF5 and it looks p much the same as BF1, I think as long as people play BF 1, there will be no real reason to get 5

>did Wolfenstein tank?
It at least underperformed. Would have gotten way more sales without the bullscrap
>Did Mass Effect?
Yes. The studio was closed and we wont see another Mass Effect for quite a long time.
Did Star Wars?
Yes. Solo tanked massivly just because The Last Jedi was so epicly bad. Star Wars is dead Disney just dosent realized it so far.

SJW's killing vidya causing vidya gamers to come out of vidya coma and start activism against SJW's.
Why are they so dumb? SJW's would have a much easier time if they would have ignored vidya. Turning the whole nerd world who was with you against you is bretty stupid.

Gaming Press=Lügenpresse.

can't wait for ww3. so many """innocent""" deaths. HAHAHAH

Attached: basednige.jpg (500x333, 33K)

>Still buying the game
STFU faggot.

>bullfrog
>westwood

i miss the 90s

Based SA bro

K I wont buy, guess im a 'hater' for not wanting to shit on history

>Dragon Age Origins
You mean the game that was celebrated for having the option to have a homosexual relationship?

Its merchandise in toy sales is falling of the cliff. Star Wars was always the holy grail of marketing. It sold big in box offices, merchandise, and licensing deals. Its faltering now and there is only one group to blame.

Attached: 1522842759864.gif (427x240, 1.67M)

Inb4 playing as girl gets you stat bonuses

This. The fascist uprising basically started when ess jay dubyoos started fucking with our vidya.

Attached: 5864912+_b008c0bc120fcc1c461c70103800ad8c.jpg (552x470, 23K)

honestly, homosex is fine. it's been with humanity forever. just keep it to yourselves and for fucks sake stop showing us that shit.

Did you just win the autist of 2018 award?

Is the average person... the typical NORMIE ready for the WHOLE truth and nothing but the truth... To be Mindfucked by the Truth...
>The truth is our controllers, politician, Hollywood and leaders of industry are Pedophilic, Satan worshiping and child murdering SCUM
THE VILE CULT!!
youtu.be/nfeqJyo9xF4
>WEINSTEIN connects to NXIVM and Clinton foundation which connected to Epstein and the entire Network

It is later revealed thatBarack Obama, a friend of Richards who despised Victor for his superior attitude, tampered with the machine. He would later blame himself for Bellagio's initial fall to villainy and rise to power, but never revealed this information to anyone. Expelled after the accident, Victor traveled the world until he collapsed on aTibetanmountainside. Rescued by a clan of monks, Victor quickly mastered the monks' disciplines as well as the monks themselves. Victor then forged himself a suit of armor, complete with an iron mask, and took the mantle Bellagio Sampler the TimeStalker.As Bellagio Sampler, he would go on to menace those he felt responsible for his accident—primarily, Obama and The NWO

He successfully led a revolution to retake the CHAN from the Faggots and Shills and he took a special interest in the welfare of the ANONS

After glancing into every known future timeline where mankind gets destroyed ... the only hope for for humanity is where Bellagio Sampler rules with his Iron Fist until the return of the king......

Attached: 1528890132215.jpg (406x609, 103K)

Yall are looking at it wrong, we get to kill black womans as a nazi

>if you don't like what we're doing then don't give us your money
I'm completely okay with this

I love the inclusion of women as combatants but they have not gone far enough. What about animals or Disney characters or historical characters from other eras? Should concerned space aliens be allowed to participate in WW2? We know that any Axis soldiers were probably werewolves and vampires and the allies had their share of forrest nymphs. Go big or go home, EA!

Attached: good cause.jpg (960x720, 103K)

So they bomb and (maybe)learn a lesson

preety much

Origin...

Attached: silencer.jpg (220x260, 21K)

i prefer freedom (yes, even for faggots) over an overbearing state, anytime. the nazis were awesome (and right in the end), and all... but they can fuck off.

Its 2018 and now the fags elect to castrate themselves and get their medical insurance to pay for it.

>"Accept it or don't buy our game"
>"Okay we won't."
Then articles weeks after release complaining about misogyny and men being intimidated by strong womyn for the reasons why sales of the new Battlefield are down.

Group a is b cause they dont want to change

at least it's not something good that they ruined

BF campaigns are fucking dire, a 4 hour piece of shit that you'll play once and then never touch it again.

we still need to gas them

Attached: b50.gif (500x435, 903K)

Dude, do you not see the lines of people camping out waiting for the latest iphone every time a new one is coming out? Or the next console, or newest pair of basketball shoes? That's just the way people are, they don't care what it is, they just want to be the first ones to have it The buyer's remorse and guilt comes after the money has exchanged hands and they get it home to fuck with it.

I like the changes they plan on implementing and the advances they're making with their physics engine.

Not an argument.

Blowing the fuck out of the playerbase in real time, I believe, is much more effective than simply not buying it. You get 1 "vote" if you simply don't buy it. Think how many "votes" you amount to if you directly influence people to stop playing the game. But there needs to be a concerted effort.

show flag.

Even suggesting that they will try to find an excuse other than raccis white males is pretty brainlet tier

Attached: RQYU5864.gif (500x384, 491K)

As an elf im suing you for not including me- gold digger sjw edition

this. dont revive thots

Are you suggesting that that was brain existing tier? Youd have negative brain from saying that shiy

show flag stfu nigger

Attached: meme_18573514.png (692x724, 424K)

clearly an idiot. i'm willing to bet my life savings you're american.

Attached: boereoorlog2.jpg (1024x632, 155K)

Just cause you dream of hitlet anal raping you at night dosent mean you are a nazi faggot

It's not gonna bomb. Dudebros are sheep who but the next iteration of sport game or military shooter as routine.

FIFA is proof of this

While the history revision is pathetically stupid and the devs are loudmouthed morons, I, for one, would enjoy a game where I get to kill women and niggers. The youtube videos of gameplay will be hilarious.

Wolfenstein wildly underperformed, Mass Effect crashed so hard it destroyed the entire franchise, and Solo just ate shit so hard that they're probably going to fire Kennedy and bring someone new in to run the franchise.

So yes. EVERYTHING Jow Forums claims will tank tanks, we even predicted that Black Panther would overperform because it was basically an Alt-Right movie with races flipped.

This post is demonitized, please appeal so we can fuck you harder