>SoS Pompeo meets w/SoKo Pres Moon 6/13/18
youtu.be/Fky8rQmDkB4
>SoS Pompeo w/JPN/SoKo FMs 6/13/18
youtu.be/MT2UJ7JcGXQ
>Pres Trump on Special Report 6/13/18
youtu.be/2DR9wT4PQ-E

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: trumpsalute.jpg (1540x2309, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/193/all-info
archive.is/NH2EX
academic.oup.com/sf/article-abstract/91/2/453/2235798?redirectedFrom=fulltext
youtube.com/watch?v=IUPEsM_ppC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

also stop racemixing with slantwhores you goddamn degenerates

WIN!

See that's what confuses me. I understand why race mixing with blacks and hispanics and arabs and poos is bad because their IQ, rates of violence, and performance in a modern society is dramatically lower than whites.

But asians tend to have a higher IQ, are less violent, and tend to do better in school and have a higher income, lower number of sex partners, stay married longer, etc. Like all the data shows that mixing our genes would actually increase my children's potential than if I went with a white women. Not to mention the increased genetic diversity benefit from disease, etc.

I'm not baiting I'm genuinely curious because everytime I ask this shit I either get libshits calling me a Nazi or right wing posters freaking out calling me a jew. Like holy fuck I just want to find the truth

Attached: 1528907657169.jpg (706x1024, 83K)

AWOO~

Attached: 1485108478639.jpg (780x439, 196K)

>no political bias at the DOJ
>we are going to have bias training now
Really oys my vey

How do we make this happen?
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/193/all-info
This bill repeals the United Nations Participation Act of 1945 and other specified related laws.

The bill requires: (1) the President to terminate U.S. membership in the United Nations (U.N.), including any organ, specialized agency, commission, or other formally affiliated body; and (2) closure of the U.S. Mission to the United Nations.

The bill prohibits: (1) the authorization of funds for the U.S. assessed or voluntary contribution to the U.N., (2) the authorization of funds for any U.S. contribution to any U.N. military or peacekeeping operation, (3) the expenditure of funds to support the participation of U.S. Armed Forces as part of any U.N. military or peacekeeping operation, (4) U.S. Armed Forces from serving under U.N. command, and (5) diplomatic immunity for U.N. officers or employees.

REMINDER ONLY VIOLENCE WILL SOLVE ANYTHING

BUT YOU GOTTA DO IT FIRST NOT NOT ME

Hmm...

Attached: Agenda.png (1658x848, 239K)

>durr just fire people when they don't adhere to narrative you built in your head hurr

Attached: 1523324060867.png (1344x1034, 1.07M)

Reply to this post to add one more year to Crooked Hillary's incoming prison sentence

Attached: IMG_5723.png (1793x1313, 277K)

But the sex is 11/10

Attached: giphy.gif (188x174, 476K)

Friendly reminder: He's still an FBI agent.

Attached: Strzok.png (428x871, 167K)

What are you having for lunch /ptg/?

Attached: 20180615_125808.jpg (5312x2988, 3.36M)

Ok, FBI.

They're soulless bug people deep down unfortunately.

Netflix has reportedly banned workers from looking at each other for more than five seconds as part of its new anti-harassment rules.

The new policy also bans the company’s film crews from asking their colleagues for their phone numbers, according to an article in the Sun.

“Senior staff went to a harassment meeting to learn what is and isn’t appropriate,” an on-set runner told the Sun. “Looking at anyone longer than five seconds is considered creepy.”

“You mustn’t ask for someone’s number unless they have given permission for it to be distributed,” the source continued. “And if you see any unwanted behaviour, report it immediately.”

Other new rules include: “Don’t give lingering hugs or touch anyone for a lengthy period of time,” “Don’t ask out a colleague more than once if they have said no,” “Steer clear of a colleague once they have said they are not interested in you,” and “Don’t flirt.” The rules also encourage employees to “Shout ‘Stop, don’t do that again!’ if a colleague has been inappropriate.”

The on-set runner told the Sun that employees are already poking fun at the new rules: “It has sparked jokes, with people looking at each other, counting to five, then diverting their eyes.”

Also most occupations Jews, and Asians work in are usually 50% - 70% Non Jewish White. They tend to work in places with less negroes and Hispanics. Though less white people as a % are poor compared to Jews & Asians more are Rural, old, or working class.

A beer

What happened?

Attached: 1492149457790.png (677x694, 26K)

Napalatano or whatever the fuck it is has been annoying as fuck since he came back to Fox

>wonder all day why Trump isn't shaming the retards pushing amnesty.

>now he does it.
based.

Attached: 1511355490710.png (1280x940, 211K)

When is Manafort's trial set to begin? Can Trump pardon him and get him out of jail?

Attached: 1510583266602.png (499x513, 283K)

Attached: 20180615_121334.jpg (4032x3024, 3.03M)

What's with Canadians and their hate for life?

There is no data showing that racemixing results in better immune systems or genetic resistance to disease
If there is, show me

I work for a very large political campaign. They hired a new region manager and paraded her around, showed her the constituency. She kept falling asleep in the car. Few weeks later campaign meeting - 'show a pic of your home workspace' - see one photo - in the background are zebra sheets - 'its sydney!' - few weeks later we stop talking about sydney as if she never existed. my adventure in diversity hire!

The IQ is the same in the US again. Genetic diversity is a lie.

Attached: 09DB2B7D-F299-4E8B-B797-4C31B414FA68.jpg (259x843, 161K)

Your moms pussy

Progress

Attached: Mines.png (1360x594, 152K)

>banned workers from looking at each other for more than five seconds
I guess they employ children that throw tantrums and say, "MAKE HIM STOP LOOKING AT ME!!!"

the world needs more hapas!

Attached: lklklklklkpp.jpg (960x1280, 189K)

> Why not just dissolve the FBI and replace it with a framework for inter-state police cooperation?
Because sanctuary jurisdictions are built exactly on the concept of "selectively refusing to cooperate with other jurisdictions".
Just make roll the FBI and the DEA into ICE (DHS-HSI), they duplicate most of the tasks of these other agencies already.

Attached: IMG_0514.jpg (904x1024, 114K)

>What's with Canadians and their hate for life?

Leftism

>cutting the abortion bullcrap out
It's almost like Trump keeps his promises, or something.

They love life alright, chink life, nigger life, muslim life, injun life, not white though.

check up on the facts user
>White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness. Source: archive.is/NH2EX
>Asians who marry outside of their race are less educated than Asians who do not. Source: academic.oup.com/sf/article-abstract/91/2/453/2235798?redirectedFrom=fulltext

Are you eating in your car?

Who comes up with these rules?

>masculinity is inherently toxic
That's really what they mean by this

i lost all my guns in a tragic pontoon boating accident

Attached: glow_in_darkk.jpg (573x493, 43K)

Sure.
And like that nothing will get passed until we get some better congressniggers.

>Manafort’s Washington trial is set for Sept. 17. He’s first scheduled to go to trial in Virginia on another case brought by Mueller involving charges of bank fraud, tax evasion and failing to report foreign bank accounts. That case is set for trial beginning July 25.

wew lad manaforts having a bad year

I'd rather he be pardoning Manafort and firing Wray.

Oh yeah that's right they hate themselves.

Yes

>crimes against children
Abortion not a crime (yet) so what did they do to children?
>pic related

Attached: 55B20C9C-652E-4D8E-B08B-FB03F25C7E3D.jpg (750x401, 70K)

what happen to manashart

As an incel I approve of this. If I cant get sex then criminalize and delegitimize it!

>Who comes up with these rules?

Retards in HR

Whats wrong with zebra sheets?

Drumpf literally BTFO

Attached: file.png (594x300, 54K)

honestly probably better this way because fuck getting wrongly accused of anything

I had a gyro.

All we had to do was call Kimmy Rocket Man and a fat manlet. We can insult our way to world peace.

HR departments which are protected by liberal board members

REMINDER THAT THE GOODLATTE BILL IS TO BE VOTED ON NEXT WEEK.

Take your medicine, you're incoherent again

y tho

Attached: FB075EEB-1ADB-4183-A0D8-4E83EC7FABBB.jpg (1024x683, 479K)

Affirmative Action hire in Human Resources.

Leftists in North America think they have a foot in Europe, thing is, there is nowhere else left to run.

Good. I'm sick of the progressive death cult.

Literally making shit up. Ducking mcmuffin the mormon

>the but sex is 11/10
homo

Allegedly trying to "taint witnesses" by talking to them, so Judge ordered his arrest

Wrong question user. The correct question is:

> can they actually convict Manafort for things he really seems to have done but whose discovery process was born out o many procedural mistakes it could kill the case?

Attached: IMG_6130.jpg (1089x1936, 293K)

Hybrid vigor is a meme that only applies with two massively inbred bloodlines. Mixed races tend to have more health problems since it is harder to find compatible donors (usually both parents are incompatible). They also tend to have psychological problems due to "not belonging" to either race.

I Curse every Man, Women and Child of the Deep State. Madness, Sickness and Misfortune upon them.
youtube.com/watch?v=IUPEsM_ppC4

Attached: 9086389_orig.jpg (1026x800, 390K)

And it's going to fail because while it does something nice for DACA it has too many nice things for America so you know.
We can send them to Syria.

Trump rally this morning

I'm at work and it's nice outside.

Remember not to shitpost and drive, user.

This guy ruins mormons for me. He makes me believe they're all dishonest.

I hope I will be able to make a pilgrimage to Trump Tower in the future and eat the best Taco bowl in the world at Trump Tower Grill.

Attached: 1485817258274.png (620x388, 137K)

Unironically this
>there are people ITT who still haven't read Win Bigly

Attached: IMG_2097.jpg (432x470, 32K)

Pretty sure neither will pass.

No you didnt.

Attached: 1528476126199.gif (713x611, 112K)

I can imagine some asshole in HR reading something about work place harassment on Vox or the Atlantic and thinking they need to set new policy

NOOOOOO

Attached: fuck you drumpf.jpg (633x758, 59K)

You cracka that's Pharaoh Jamal Gibbmanus tellin' his youngin' about how da white man is going to take away the kangdom.

Bookies in Vegas going with Cruz

Attached: Bookies.png (1276x938, 269K)

works in trade wars also

Good thing the senate said they aren’t touching immigration

Pelosi calling for insurrection, and now Salon weighs in

Attached: Salon.png (1498x602, 107K)

Attached: rod-mayne.jpg (624x556, 43K)

Why not outside your car?

remember when liberals spit on our great soldiers coming home from vietnam and harrased them in the streets and threw shit!

at what point is it time to return the favor ???

They thought Trump supporters were idiots, didn't know about his policies, and didn't watch the debates. The funny thing is, I know that most people here did watch the debates, did know what his policies were, and were pretty smart. Maybe the Democrats lost because they underestimated Trump's supporters.

Attached: bias.png (561x117, 116K)

>Donald you're not goin to be able to insult your way to the presidency

Is "prix fixe" common on american menus? It reads like french
I had goulash at lunch

Yet nobody told Trump that Manafort, who was on the FBI's watchlist, was compromised. Nope, slipped their minds.

>more health problems since it is harder to find compatible donors
If you need a doner you ALREADY have health problems.

Attached: 61EB8AD3-A8E2-4E3C-96D5-8E9F97A483C2.jpg (600x338, 26K)

>can they actually convict Manafort for things he really seems to have done but whose discovery process was born out o many procedural mistakes it could kill the case?

Exactly. I just don't get why Trump would allow for the delay in justice. They can't convict Manafort with the way they've handled his case. It's time to take Mueller head on and end this charade, especially in light on what the IG report revealed.

Attached: 1529075435740.gif (267x180, 389K)

Perhaps if we just killed a few illegals liberal would finally get their dander up enough to do do something.

These people are crazy.

I'm going to go to starbucks and demoralize their employees untill I get a free Frapachino

>personal action

Attached: 7DF779A9-97F5-4FB8-8AFE-5CB27D6F342A.jpg (450x199, 25K)

I don't want to officially give ICE more duties. They do great work, but put too much on their plate and they will grind to a halt.
>sanctuary jurisdictions
If they refuse to cooperate, send in the national guard or military intelligence.