According to Vargs logic, If you are atlanto-med with tan skin you are not white, you are middle eastern

According to Vargs logic, If you are atlanto-med with tan skin you are not white, you are middle eastern.

Is there any sources you could use to debunk this claim or are you there to agree?

Attached: snownigga.png (433x364, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

paganpathway.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=13:neanderthal-draft&catid=12&Itemid=101
youtube.com/watch?v=2na96z_HfIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

worst thread ever

he's right my fellow mutt

He's probably right enough and that's all that matters.

OP if a massive faggot.

this is a jewish tactic user

you don't know how much I already hate myself for making this thread

Attached: picture12467.jpg (200x200, 12K)

OP is mexican

>tfw too white to be POC but not huwhite enough to be apart of the cool kids club

Atlanto-med isn't even an actual racial classification though, what do you want us to debunk?

We've debunked his Neanderbullshit, or atleast these guys did: paganpathway.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=13:neanderthal-draft&catid=12&Itemid=101

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

Varg is a welfare nigger. The End

You know varg wins everytime you medslims gets triggerd by his opinions

Can you show me where he said that?

All EUropeans are made up of three basic population groups genetically

Western Hunter Gatherers from the Palolithic (blue on graph)
Anatolian Neolithic farmers (Orange)
Yamna Indo Europeans from the Pontic Caspian Steppe (Green)

Even the northern most Nordics have some Anatolian Neolithic farmer DNA (Orange)

Baltics have the least amount of Anatolian Neolithic farmer DNA.

By Varg's own retarded theory no one is white, not even him.

Attached: Haak-et-al-2015-Figure-3-Admixture-Proportions-in-Modern-DNA-With-Linguistic-and-Historical-Origins- (1180x987, 260K)

>Based on a single person

Attached: 1528260016760.png (896x1168, 72K)

based, end welfare, end freaks

according to varg's logic his own wife isn't european
who gives a shit what that turd thinks

Southrons are not white

check the end

youtube.com/watch?v=2na96z_HfIE