Why do they rape so much?

Turks, Kurds, Arabs, Pakis, Indians, what’s the deal the numbers are horrific. Is it something about being inbred, I do know that Turks are probably the most inbred people due to being 20 different ethnicities clustered in a Central Asian Mongoloid background. I know Kurds are just Iranian gypsies with heavy Turkish admixture. Arabs inbred pakis inbred, but Indians? What’s the deal

Attached: D28D8349-ACA8-4747-858E-70130CF8B222.jpg (2048x1365, 446K)

their religion says its okay, and the religion is also in control of the governments. its the reason we have nearly complete separation between church and state

the curse of being a high test alpha males
you low-t metrosexual whi*tiods wont understand

I honestly don’t know. Let’s ask somebody with first hand experience. Anyone from the U.K. here?

This is now an India hate thread

Attached: nol-map-open-defecation-2015.jpg (700x499, 101K)

Nah. Religion in the Islamic countries helps enable it for sure, but it seems more like its a cultural and testosterone level issue from males in those regions than anything.

Attached: E089B117-EA78-4489-8472-AF9F0FC17439.jpg (526x1024, 119K)

Isnt the united statea absolutely full of rapists?

Tons of date rape, drugging and absolute debauchery in general?

Does anyone in their right mind actually think the massive amount of faggots in western countries is natural and not the result of masonic child rape?

Delusionally hypocritical, all westerners are truly livinf in platonic democracy induced psychosis

They like rough sex.

30-40% of our rapes are committed by 6% of the population, guess who...

>high test alpha males

Why would a high test alpha need to rape?

Every other rapist here is a creep.

Well, for start, Koran tells women to cover themselves because men are lecherous pigs who want to molest them if they are not covered(33:59), so there's that, which is the main why reason why rape is so rampant in Western Europe, since their women don't cover themselves and are thus considered "sluts" for a lack of a better word

*main reason why

>Why would a high test alpha need to rape?

Exactly, he wouldn't. Bitches would fall to his knees without much effort. That whole rape thing is a beta reproductive strategy ... weakling with no chance to beat the alpha in the sexual race for the females. Instead of going into a fight he cannot win, he instead 'sneaks in' his genes by rape when the alpha is not watchful. That whole culture is a degenerated incel-selected mess.

Attached: Angry_Konrad_Lorenz.jpg (381x272, 18K)

Isn't it obvious ?
to assert dominance

no. in fact the numbers were in constant decline. enter the goal post moving feminists and it's an 'epidemic' again.

But asserting dominance as alpha is completely redundant, since being "alpha" means you have asserted your dominance already

Alpha a.k.a number 1 means you are at the top

>Isn't it obvious ?
>to assert dominance
over a woman half your size and 1/3 of your strength? lmfao, fucking beta.

>Why do they rape so much?
Women reject them because they have extremely tiny dicks, and they get very pent-up.

>over a woman half your size and 1/3 of your strength?
They're wimps. They know they would get their asses stomped if they attacked a white man one-on-one.

>show bobs
No bobs shown
>rape

Wins every time

>Duttln oder schleich di!

Attached: dutteln_oder_schleich_di.png (1502x1127, 1.63M)

FUCKING WHITE MALES

>They're wimps. They know they would get their asses stomped if they attacked a white man one-on-one.
didnt that happen once already? pic related

Attached: 620-3.jpg (620x325, 154K)

I work with an Indian, he's loaded with money but walks around looking like a tramp. Has long greasy hair, wears shit clothes from Primark and once bragged to me about shagging over two hundred prostitutes in the past ten years. Most Indians I like but this guy is a filthy pervert who no woman in their right mind would even give a time of day to him.

>Why do they rape so much?
Where is the proof?
also why there are no blacks in the list?

Do Indians get along with Pakis?

It's more like you're creepy incels who feel entitled to women, kids and animals. if you were alpha you'd have masculine bodies, but you're the shortest, most skinny-fat goblin looking things in existence.

>I do know that Turks are probably the most inbred people
jews and royal families of Europe are way more inbred, also Abos and gypsys

you see a common theme here?

I think you mis-understand islam.
Unlike western divorce culture there is no such thing in islam. in islam everybody is granted a wife. More powerful men even get more than one.There is no need for rape except outside the culture of islam and there for in the divorce culture of the west. A whore is a whore, why treat them differently in the west if they refuse to have a husband and sleep around?

This makes it even creepier than it already is. Nukes already please.

oppressive religion. Brain can't work properly, start to see an ankle as an invitation. When they see a white girl in bikini it's over, brain goes nuclear.

Fucking peacefool

went to mumbai. 10 men to 1 women ratio. Hellhole. Many fags. Some people discussing about how they had good karma and could afford a "slip up" (rape) without too much damage.
It changed how I've see karma, and religion. You can put all the good you want into belief, some people will just be creative and fuck the hell out of its meaning.

No

chad is here