Will Christians defend this?

God commanded circumcision. Why should I worship him?

Attached: 546C6F62-2F64-4124-91A7-489F930105B0.png (653x1024, 789K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg
historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=48&Itemid=0
cirp.org/pages/whycirc.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4
youtu.be/nfeqJyo9xF4
biblehub.com/galatians/5-6.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the most taboo shit ever and when protestant Americans realize that they were mutilated at birth because the talmud says slaves need to be circumcized, and that jews made money selling the foreskin as facial creme and have been doing so for a long time...

JEWS command it, not God.
Read the new testament you faithless fool.

>when protestant Americans realize that they were mutilated at birth
They fervently defend it and reject all evidence.
So God never commanded it? Why is it in the Christian Bible then?

Read the new testament, you faithless fool.
If you want, I can repeat that to you for the rest of this thread, because I am not spoonfeeding a faggot who refuses to do any work himself.

Once you go mutt, you never go back
mutt = christfags = soldiers of israel
they must defend themselves, otherwise they die

Attached: 1512827623684.png (885x808, 93K)

Your god is a kike and so are you

Attached: 1525854349835.jpg (480x450, 36K)

Jews?

I’m well aware of what the New Testament says regarding circumcision and Jews, I’m referring to the first covenant where God commanded circumcision. Why would God order such a thing in the first place?

He commanded circumcision for a period of time, and that circumcision was temporary and symbolic, as a test to the Jews and the covenant that they HAD with God, which they later broke.

We as Christians don't practice circumcision, so you can't blame God for people circumcising their kids today.

He never did

The New Testament is against Judaism and circumcision though.

Attached: FD9D8D5A-6A12-4F57-8B42-5FAC9ACBF502.jpg (1848x586, 300K)

Because the Israelites had no clean water back then.
Personal hygiene was impossible, so God commanded them to cut the forskin off to prvent infection

Then why is it in every version of the Bible and why do a number of “Christians” practice it?

Says the little country that gains from my Christianity and good will.

Don't be a faggot or I will send you to sweden where you belong.
If you have read the new testament, you know why and you know why it is not a thing anymore.

So, read the new testament, you faithless fool.

>hygiene
Bullshit

Attached: 572EFB26-94FF-4AC8-A4CA-EB95D9476170.jpg (720x266, 49K)

This is one conspiracy theory I actually believe.

Most US yids come from Russia to escape porgoms, and later from Europe after WWII.

Now, in olden times, the easiest time to spot a jew was to yank the pants down and see if the dick was shanked.

Now, plenty jews ended up in medical professions for whatever reason you choose to beleive.

How to hide amongst goyim hould pogroms arise in USA?

Simple, make the yid and the goy harder to tell apart simply.

Promote dick-shanking for reasons of "hygiene" as if no one could pull back a foreskin when washing.

Presto: Insta-jew cammo.

>If you have read the new testament, you know why and you know why it is not a thing anymore. So, read the new testament, you faithless fool.
I still don’t understand why it was commanded in the first place.

Because you have not read the new testament.

Source?

Then just save me the time and tell me the answer. Stop all this cryptic nonsense.

John Harvey Kellog, if you google the stuff you should be able to find it.

NOPE.
As I said before, I refuse to spoonfeed a faggot who refuses to even fucking read.

>treatment for wet dreams
?Why?

They leave this thread, I asked for a answer and you gave me nothing.

Chill, Risto.
The yank might not even be a Christian.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg
historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=48&Itemid=0
cirp.org/pages/whycirc.html

Attached: 59F15B7C-4CDE-44E0-9031-6FE82D822BC9.jpg (599x428, 61K)

Because you are like a woman.
You scream and shout that you want this and that and those, but you don't yourself do anything to get them, except scream and shout.

You absolute faggot mongrel.

>not Christian
Born and raised, still am, faith is faltering.

That's why I told him to read it himself.
Then he knows all the answers he could possibly have about the bible.

Could you maybe tell where specifically in the New Testament I should look? At least guide me in the right direction.

Christians don't circumcise mate.What are you on about?

Read the bible, find out yourself.
What is the worst thing that could happen?

God commanded it nonetheless.
>Christians don’t cut
Look at America

Well, in that case, may you find a path to a good life with or without religions.

Hopefully with a minimal amount of dick chopping.
Even the krauts banned it, for crying out loud.

My advice is to at least wait with taking a blade to the shlong until you or your offspring are adults and can make an informed decision about bodily modifications.

Cheers, buddy!

if you can't explain something and refuse to do so, it just means that you're full of shit and didn't actually absorb anything from the New Testament yourself. you fear explaining, simply because you can't and lack the resources to explain your reasoning.

it's like how i'm an expert when it comes to M-Theory, but i'm not some spoonfeeding faggot so you'll have to take my word for it: the word of an anonymous asshole. if you don't want to be part of the thread, then leave. if you don't, you betray your intentions and your lack of knowledge on the subject.

>Read the bible, find out yourself.
I did that and lost faith.

I don't know what americans do but here in Albania,the division is clear.Muslims circumcise,Christians don't.

I concur with the resident Skanderbegian.

Muslims and yids do it.
Excepting valid medical causes such as phimosis etc.

Did you even see my first post?

Nah, I came in late and simply latched on to what the eastern neighbour was on about.

Sorry for getting you caught in the collateral.

You did not answer me, what is the worst thing that could happen if you actually read the bible?

>look at america
I NEVER ASKED FOR THIIIIISSSSS

Attached: 1508778931839.jpg (593x601, 44K)

Then I feel sorry for you, because I found faith because of it.

It’s fine
The problem that I have with God is that he commanded neonatal circumcision without consent or anesthetic, it is morally wrong and unjustifiable.

I think Paul also said it doesn't matter because the kikes were anti Christ.

Lose faith. Many people stop believing after actually reading it.

I know that feel

Attached: 5668A79A-26A5-4DC5-BF1D-DEEB96E3E290.jpg (1584x1260, 516K)

They are the only christians that circumcise.All the time I thought it was a meme about americans but it surprised me.

>only Christians
Coptics and other African/middle eastern branches strongly encourage it.

1Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

2Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.3For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.4Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.5For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.6For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

I know that already
see

Circumcision is of the Old Covenant which has been fulfilled. Any practice of it today has no relationship with the New Covenant. See the book of Galatians.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4

Christians don't circumcise,jews and muslims do.I don't know what type of bible americans read,but I'm sure I never heard of circumcision on Christian babies and I have Catholic friends.

God still commanded it in the first place.

i'm not the user you're arguing against. what's the worst thing that can happen if you explain concepts in the Bible to nonbelievers, anonymously and online? Oh yeah nothing, except possibly wasting time, which you're already set on doing.

Either you lead by actions and provide help to those around you, or you chastise and refuse to help. You choose the latter, for no other reason than pride.

Perhaps you should re-read the Bible. After all, what's the worst that can happen? I suppose for your case, you might actually learn what charity is, rather than just reading the words. But hey what do I know

Those are the people who dismiss the bible because according to it, they have sinned, and now they are afraid that they will go to hell because they are greedy and hedonistic.

We all are hedonistic, and we all have sinned.
It's not about who has the cleanest plate, it's about who tries as hard as they can.

The Coptic Church and American Protestants encourage and practice circumcision.

Have you ever considered that God just REALLY hated kikes and told them to cut their dicks off as a joke?

It was never meant voluntarily to apply to gentiles--in fact it was something Jews did to their enemies when they conquered them.

>Coptics and other African/middle eastern branches encourage it
They must have some muslim influence in their churches,also Coptics are fucking weird

For fun:
Post this anywhere Americans or redditors are then behold the mental gymnastics they perform when they try to defend the fact they love chopping baby dicks:
"Chopping baby dicks is unnecessary and weird just like female genital mutilation is unnecessary and weird"
They lose their shit. It's hilarious. Chopping dicks is objectively strange behavior.

It only caught on in America because Kellog (the cereal guy yes) pushed for it for entirely secular reasons.

God commanded neonatal circumcision, a despicable order, refute this.

Because the New Testament makes clear that the only circumcision that matters for the Christian is Christ's.

I'm a Christian and think circumcision is genital mutilation.

Is the average person... the typical NORMIE ready for the WHOLE truth and nothing but the truth... To be Mindfucked by the Truth...
>The truth is our controllers, politician, Hollywood and leaders of industry are Pedophilic, Satan worshiping and child murdering SCUM
THE VILE CULT!!
youtu.be/nfeqJyo9xF4
>WEINSTEIN connects to NXIVM and Clinton foundation which connected to Epstein and the entire Network

It is later revealed thatBarack Obama, a friend of Richards who despised Victor for his superior attitude, tampered with the machine. He would later blame himself for Bellagio's initial fall to villainy and rise to power, but never revealed this information to anyone. Expelled after the accident, Victor traveled the world until he collapsed on aTibetanmountainside. Rescued by a clan of monks, Victor quickly mastered the monks' disciplines as well as the monks themselves. Victor then forged himself a suit of armor, complete with an iron mask, and took the mantle Bellagio Sampler the TimeStalker.As Bellagio Sampler, he would go on to menace those he felt responsible for his accident—primarily, Obama and The NWO

He successfully led a revolution to retake the CHAN from the Faggots and Shills and he took a special interest in the welfare of the ANONS

After glancing into every known future timeline where mankind gets destroyed ... the only hope for for humanity is where Bellagio Sampler rules with his Iron Fist until the return of the king.............

Attached: 1528896104671.png (569x802, 794K)

See my previous post God commanded it nonetheless, I do not want to follow a god who once commanded circumcision.

I don't need to if you only read the bible.
Think about it.
You will learn the answers to your questions, and I don't need to call you a faggot all the time .

It's a win/win

Try explaining hygiene to a bunch of inbreed savages who didn't have enough water to drink, let alone bathe.

Then why would God choose them? He is also all powerful and omnipotent, he should know how to create man without a foreskin and he should know that neonatal circumcision without consent or anesthetic is wrong.

>still not providing proof

>still not reading the bible

Faggot.

Attached: 13875068_1388868644475071_1336169026_n.jpg (813x960, 87K)

Tell me where to look then

in the bible.

Specific verses?

in the bible.
faggot.

Catholics don't circumcise their kids though.

Parents are Catholic and they had me circumcised.

Where exactly?

>Then why would God choose them?

Chosen to fail , we dont need circumcision anymore because we can properly wash our dick

See God commanded it nonetheless. If God is incapable of being wrong then he is evil.

Look bro, the finnigger isn't going to answer you with intellectual honesty, so just stop. What """"god"""" (aka the kikes who wrote the book) said is irrelevant.

Read
you faggot.

Why is the kike’s lie still in the Bible if it is heresy?

Where exactly in the New Testament, any specific book or verse?

Is it because your jewish overlords demand it? Srsly, how did it come about? In Evropa Christians don't do that shit do their children, neither Catholics nor Orthodox.

galatians 5:6

biblehub.com/galatians/5-6.htm

cut or uncut, don't matter to god...

so that means it only really matters to Kikes.
the source of it.

Because it's an inconsistent book of lies written by bronze age barbarians.

You don't get it, do you?
Read the bible, faggot.

Attached: 1475075018812.gif (191x200, 1.13M)

> This is legal so studing it adverse effects is forbidden
So why my tobaco box had a dead rat picture and a label that say it will kill me?

God commanded it, are you able to refute this?

>33 posts itt by op
Assmad cutlet detected

>implying the jewish god is the real god
>implying the bible is his word
>implying the jews were ever a chosen race

>You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you.
>when it is the eighth day the child is to be circumcised
God commanded it, did he not? I know it is not necessary now, but why would he order such a disgusting and wrong thing?

I’m starting to get that now

Tell me where to look

You are correct

So you're telling me that in a society with poor hygiene it is a good idea to inflict a wound on one of the most fragile external organs of the human body?
Did the foreskin not evolve to benefit animals who had no hygiene whatsoever?
If evolution isn't real then why would God design such a retarded organ that needs to be cut to work "properly"?

I do believe you can find the bible from a church or you can probably order it from amazon.

I own several bibles (for now), I would like you to tell me where in the New Testament it says that God never commanded circumcision in the first place.

How about you actually defend your position instead of referring him to a 1000 page book