Time for some troof

I will never forget the day I realized how screwy power can be in the face of innocents. That was the Tehran riots back in 2009, when college kids were being shot at for protesting the rigged vote that the government had a huge hand in. I watched a young college woman bleed to death on youtube, because the government was taking it's strategy from Tiananmen Square and trying to supress and subvert that kids were dying on the streets due to them, and here overseas and everywhere people were uploading the videos in protest to keep the evidence from being erased. I myself participated in that, changing the nationality on my youtube to Iran and uploading said videos, despite how gruesome some were, so I could help spread the truth.

Power makes me sick. We read and watch stories about monsters, and in real life the monsters are human beings who are drawn in a group and make these horrific decisions because they have the power to do so, and are enamored with that power. It is absolutely fucking disgusting what people will do to others just because of this, and I for one will not stand for it.

Attached: iran_1428170a.jpg (460x288, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/amp/news/trump-authorized-release-of-some-funds-for-white-helmets-syria-state-department-2018-06-14/[/url]
justice.gov/file/1071991/download
bbc.com/persian/iran-features-43010659
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the only force capable of resisting power is power, there's a reason why the Colt 45 was called the 'great equalizer' it didn't matter how big or strong or powerful a man was as with the Colt 45 all men and women were now on equal footing.
Yet somehow liberals think creating an all powerful government that has the only guns and controls everything would be totally peaceful and not totally tyrannical

Yeah, this is why libertarianism is in my heart, even if I don't find it particularly practical in the real world. Shit like this, Tienanmen square, Waco and Ruby Ridge... The government is evil just about every goddamn time it gets the opportunity to be.

i remember that video.
was sad watching her eyes.
could see when she went.

reminded me of May 4th 1970 and Tiananmen. if it happened then it can still happen now.

I agree but disagree with you if you think that libertarianism is a panacea for everything. That is not the case. Government does have a place.

Attached: 41d4ed1b58ef8785cb684d58d5e3fc58.jpg (1022x572, 171K)

>the only force capable of resisting power is power,
That's why the military is so important, that's why Obama fired a bunch of officers. They are the only ones who can realistically take over.

Yes, my ideal form of libertarianism certainly isn't ancap. While I can't argue against the concept of taxation being theft, I think the benefits of living in a society where some things are provided (roads reeeee) is, in practical terms, near impossible to argue with. Government has a notable place in my ideal world too.

Power only makes you sick if you don't have any.

>The Iranian Green Movement, also known as the Persian Awakening or Persian Spring by the western media, refers to a political movement that arose after the 2009 Iranian presidential election
wasnt this the cia niggers first attempt at the whole "social media" uprising that finally work in 2011?

Attached: spagett.jpg (480x350, 180K)

>Power makes me sick.
And that's why you will always be a failure.

Attached: 1289367219361.jpg (1536x1536, 105K)

We really need to Free Iran,
they are a master race of people being held down.
Just the people of Tehran,
if free,
would make the world a better place in the future!

The best way to help Iran is by fucking off. Your government officials and allies are supporting a worse alternative to IRI called MEK/NCRI now. They are commie Islamists that have a history of cultish behavior, gassing Iranians, molestation, and were recently listed as terrorists. Trump has an advocate for them in cabinet and Bolton shills for them hard too. USA and its allies are supporting the worse alternative to the IRI.

Also, Khomeini's rise to power was the fault of Carter's administration. I could give sources if need be.

If Iranians knew the truth, as a whole, they would desire more distance from the USA and be less adamant about using social media. It would also prevent rapprochement for at least 100 years.

The USA also lies Iran was responsible for 9/11 now. This is the most crazy kikery I have ever seen:

Iranians don't need your help or sympathy. The best way you can help is by fucking off, Schlomo.

So what's the consensus on this? Was it a manufactured CIA/Mossad/ZOG op, or was it an organic revolution that was suppressed by the CIA/Mossad/ZOG? If you say it's the latter, then why did Obama fuck Israel on his way out the door? Pure politics? Just thinking about 2012 re-election optics?

You just fuck off, snow nigger. We don't need shit from you. Read here:
I want the truth to come out so Iranians never become friends with the West ever again. Iran has more to gain by looking Eastward than Westward to hypocritical, two-faced snow niggers.

This hot ass woman was jailed for watching Men play Volleyball!

Why the fuck would anyone want to help Iran? Sympathizers of the enemy will be dealt with.

leftists are insane.

KYS, Shlomo. MEK/NCRI (same thing) are even worse than IRI. If you were supporting a better alternative to the IRI, I would be friendlier, but the fact is, Carter's administration had backed Khomeini and now Trump's administration is backing MEK/NCRi, which is even worse.

The USA has no vested interest in a more secular, powerful Iran. Your US officials prefer sucking Gulf Arab dick at every turn, and they are, in fact, your true allies. Iran has more to gain from looking Eastward than Westward to your hypocritical faggots.

Because Iran was secular before, and it stopped being secular thanks to the USA. You are not at war with Islamism. In fact, CIA supports Islamism at every turn and prefers it over secular nationalism.

Fuck you and fuck all brown people ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10 hot women, got 12 years in prison each for nothing!

You may not care, but its wrong and we will change that for you!

Keep messing with the Jews and it will happen faster than you think!

Go back into your snow huts, faggots. You deserve to get fucked 3 ways over by kikes. Your women are whores, and spirits are no different than kikes. Eat shit and go to hell.

Attached: marked up.jpg (800x697, 160K)

>snow huts
mud huts*

Sorry, I sometimes get the slurs confused, snow nigger.

Yeah just keep pretending that the entire modern western world that you enjoy and live in wasn't built by white people

Yeah just keep pretending that the entire modern western world that you enjoy and live in isn't being destroyed by crypto Jews.

For example, you could have backed Assad and prevented the Migrant Crisis altogether. Instead, you supported ISIS and Al-Nusra and still do, hence even yesterday Trump funded Al-Nusra more!!

>dodges the point
Without us, the world would still be savage. We tamed it, the only mistake we made was having the sympathy to keep the lesser races alive.

I'm telling you for your own good, fuck off from the Middle East. You guys have this weird Machiavellian obsession of trying to use terrorists whenever they conveniently align with your interests. You have practically supported every terrorist in the Middle East at some time and still do. I wish I was making stuff up, but I'm not. I'm really not exaggerating. Stop supporting terrorists and then maybe I would take you seriously!

The Chinese did not try to suppress tiennamen square, they actually put it on international media intentionally to scare dissenters and it worked, the Chinese didn’t put anything out internationally really, the fact that they put tiennamen square out there is significant

Obama giving Iran billions,
in its current form ,
should be the biggest stain on his record!

I, personally, think he should be hanged for it!

You're the one dodging my point. You keep supporting the terrorists! Both USA and Israel supported ISIS and Al-Nusra and Trump still does:

Trump just announced more funding to Al-Nusra/White Helmets, which is just as bad as ISIS:

[url]cbsnews.com/amp/news/trump-authorized-release-of-some-funds-for-white-helmets-syria-state-department-2018-06-14/[/url]

A group that is known to literally be members of Nusra and support their operations including in assisting in beheadings

I'm not even reading your comments past the first sentence because anything you have to say literally doesn't matter, you're brown lmao

We should put Obama in the ground and then stone him with rocks like the women get in Iran!

First off, I do not look brown.
Second off, And you're a knuckle-head idiot who doesn't know how to process anything.

>Obama giving Iran billions,
The money that was Iran's. USA kept Iran's own money due to sanctions. It was kept as frozen assets. That money was Iran's.

Stop spreading lies, Jew.

Post your hand.

Attached: smug.jpg (250x250, 10K)

I'm not going to do shit for brainlet, neocons. Also, why did you post anime? I thought all non-whites were subhuman? The Japanese are even more distant from you on genetic plots...

KYS

You? Interesting take.

>for brainlet, neocons
for brainlet neocons*
remove comma
typo

Brown confirmed.

Attached: muslim eats bacon.jpg (839x682, 302K)

The naivety is amazing. Everything you just wrote is pure simplistic garbage. Please continue learning.

Neocon kike slave confirmed.

I don't give a shit about your little game, you 17-year old edgelord retard.

>college
>shot
Stopped reading. Good stuff.

I'm a 31 year old white male with primarily English ancestry (~74%). You're a brown loser, or a mongrel, with no identity so you feel the need to establish one for yourself. My people gave you everything you enjoy, including the ability to talk shit on the internet.

No matter what you do in life, no matter what you might accomplish, you will always be an inferior race and this infuriates the subhuman.

>My people gave you everything you enjoy,

All you gave us was Khomeini. You even overthrew our secular leaders who wanted to de-Islamify the country.

>you will always be an inferior race and this infuriates the subhuman.

What about your beloved Japanese, snow nigger?

>I'm a 31 year old white male with primarily English ancestry (~74%).
Eternal Anglo is just as bad as International Kikery. The growth of Islamic terrorism and radicalism is entirely your faults. You still support it too.

>You're a brown loser, or a mongrel
Iranians are neither Arab nor White. They are West Asians, which is a different cluster from White and Near Eastern. We cluster with Armenians and Anatolian Turks.

The superior asian races are honorary whites.

Hey dipshit, it's not like you need those guns. Remember when Edward Snowden came out with the blatant overreach of the NSA and how they invaded your privacy? What did you gun nuts do? Oh that's right, you called him a traitor and fucked off right back to your mother's basement. If you're gonna be so butt hurt about gun control, at the very least give us a good reason for keeping them legal. Because "hurr durr, gotta defend against the ebil gubmint" doesn't work anymore. The list of crimes of the US government gets bigger every year, yet you lil faggots aint doing shit about it.

Iran was on the side of the Axis powers too in the first half of WWII, you brainlet. Reza Shah Pahlavi in fact was close friends with Hitler and also called Honorary Whites. In fact, it was due to Hitler's recommendation that Reza Shah Pahlavi asked other countries to officially called it "Iran" rather than "Persia". The country has been called Iran-shahr since Sassanian time, and it translates to Country of Aryans in modern Persian.

Reza Shah Pahlavi was forced to abdicate by Soviets and Anglos because he cozied to Hitler. He was de-Islamifying and modernizing Iran, and his son which was installed by Anglos was later betrayed by them,.

You Anglo cunts are so ignorant and retarded.

Go back and read my posts slowly you retarded faggot.

>officially called
officially call*

You are an utter brainlet to not know Iranians were considered "honorary Whites".

Seriously, KYS you double-digit IQ scum. I don't care what you are, your brain is complete utter shit.

>You Anglo cunts are so ignorant and retarded.
You'll never know the feel of being an Anglo man, I almost pity you.

Anglos are the amplification of all the worst elements in the Germanic-speaking peoples.

I actually think Hitler was a far more honorable man than Churchill, who was scum of the Earth. In fact, SUMKA -- a neo-Nazi group -- was huge in Iran.

You are a brainlet subhuman.

Go back and read my posts slowly and impartially. Take time to digest them. You'd see what I am arguing then.

I don't give a damn about iran or anything muslim.
I'm not white so I'm going to tell you straight up, I don't like you

Take that shit back to the mideast, it's got nothing to do with me

The only state in the world to support the MEK other than Israel was Iraq

>Anglos are the amplification of all the worst elements in the Germanic-speaking peoples.
*sips tea*

Iran most likely wouldn't be Muslim if Germans won WWII. I'm not exaggerating either.

It's literally all the fault of Anglos and Jews that Iran is a crazy fanatic now. Anglos and Jews are allied with Wahhabist Saudis and Gulf Arabs for a reason, and they use Islamic terrorism as a tool to achieve their geopolitical objectives.

MEK/NCRI are worse Islamists than IRI. The whole goal of Anglos have involved empowering extremist strands in Iranian society in order to internally destroy it. They betrayed the Shah even and backed Khomeini.

The Anglos are the kind of people to artificially create their own enemies for arms deals and Military Industrial Complex. They treat the world like a playground, and they are not truly at war with Islam. I wish they were, but they are not at war with Islam.

>heed my leafy strawman hurr durr
insufferable faggot

Imagine being this jealous of white people

OP is a fucking cunt shilling for regime change in Iran for (((their))) benefit.

This user speaks the truth

I like all non-Anglo Whites. I can distinguish White people. Anglos are not White in spirit.

Anglos are the true master race. We colonized the world by removing savages. We just didn't remove enough of them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

this communist faggots deserve to get shot. fuck feminism. i hope all of these green faggots get killed

This thread is a jidf psyop thread

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD!!!

See pic related and find relevant thread. That is where our attention should be right now. Dig into this justice.gov/file/1071991/download

Attached: 1529000177877.jpg (590x572, 189K)

>We colonized the world by removing savages
This is FALSE, and I have been giving explanation why so. YOU COLONIZED THE WORLD VIA SUPPORTING THE SAVAGES. I can give evidence of how you supported Khomeini in fact. Do you want it? You also supporting 9/11 perpetrators, which are House of Saud (15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi).

>We just didn't remove enough of them.
All of your allies are savages just like you. Saudi Arabia, ISIS, Al-Nusra, Israel, etc. these are your allies.

I think the point of seeking and obtaining power is so you can wield it indiscriminately to force anyone and everyone to your viewpoint. this works especially well in theocratic oligarchic governments. Those who reject power on moral grounds will be the first victims of it.

So you are starting to slyly admit that you came to become a superpower largely from SUPPORTING THE SAVAGES.

Stop spreading lies, cunt. IT IS PRECISELY BECAUSE YOU SUPPORTED THE SAVAGES THAT YOU WIELD THIS MUCH POWER.

Even Khomeini was backed by you ANGLO CUNTS.

KHOMEINI WAS BACKED BY YOU ANGLO CUNTS. Want sources?

Do you get paid by the post? What are you up to now for this thread, $40?

except he actually knows what he's talking about.

Do you want sources or not? I can back every single thing I am saying. The main point is YOU ANGLOS GOT POWERFUL FROM SUPPORTING THE SAVAGES AND STILL DO.

For example, you supported KHOMEINI. Do you want the evidence or not? Are you interested in truth or twisting facts to suit your biases?

YOU ALSO SUPPORT AL-NUSRA AND ISIS. There would be no Migrant Crisis if you had supported Assad.

SUPPORTING ASSAD WOULD HAVE BEEN THE NON-SAVAGE THING TO DO.

If you're going to carry on then pile up the redpills and blow this kike the fuck out.

Another brown warrior joins the fight.

You are the ones that support the extremists.

BBCPersian has found recently declassified documents in US National Archive about secret plan of president Kennedy to overthrow secular government of Pahlavi in favour of Shia clergy led by Ayatollah Khomeini through a coup plot in 1963.

US gov & CIA had formed "Iran 918 Group" consisted of a several Iranian Army commanders to overthrow Shah's government if he resist any Islamic revolution. One of the group members was Mohammad-Vali Gharani who later became Iran Army's Chief-of-Staff after Islamic revolution.

bbc.com/persian/iran-features-43010659

Later on, Carter's administration was also becoming tired with the Shah since he was no longer being an OPEC puppet, and Carter's administration initially backed Khomeini:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution

It is fairly clear from the linked document and several other declassified papers that elements of the US government were actively conspiring against the Shah from the mid 1970s until his fall. The Shah kept pushing for oil price hikes at a time of economic weakness in the West, and just after the US domestic oil production peaked. With that revenue he was embarking upon ambitious development programmes. Eventually, the US managed to get Saudi Arabia to undercut the official OPEC oil price and therefore undercut the Shah. Revolution came shortly afterwards

The USA began distancing itself from Iran since William E. Simon's 1974 petrodollar deal with Saudi Arabia.

Also, on a funnier note, Carter's ambassador to UN also called Khomeini a saint

Power, like money, is a resource. Those who wish to do good need to contend with it because it's the only way you can change things into the correct direction, whatever that is.

Is that Neda Agha-Soltan? I wrote a poem about this happening, it really caught my feels

I already told you I'm not reading your comments past the first sentence, and yet you keep wasting time pasting in your notes from your Soros Handbook.

Wow she was pretty

I give sources. You cannot deny the validity of what I am saying when there are sources.

I can give more sources and discuss how USA and UK have been funding the spread of terrorism to both Europe and ME region.

You CANNOT CHANGE FACTS BASED ON BIASES.

>Power makes me sick

it makes me jealous, mostly. i bet you're already somewhat powerful if you feel sickened by it.

(((you))) are so transparent

Attached: 1525110006260.jpg (506x350, 43K)

Keep going. At the first sign of sourced based redpills he backs down. Use the rest of the thread to educate user. Keep going

>Yet somehow liberals think creating an all powerful government that has the only guns and controls everything would be totally peaceful and not totally tyrannical

they believe everyone is as benevolent as they are.

I'm not backing down, I'm bored. I can only get so much entertainment from pissing off subhumans, mohammed.

holy shit nupol is pure cringe

>The list of crimes of the US government gets bigger every year
So do in Canada what's your point?

Oh yea, rapes, terrorism, mugging and violent attacks are "incidents" now.

Start with your Saudi and Israeli buddies, faggot.

You can't refute what he posted. You're a fucking moron. You think this place is full of idiots who just believe what they see on tv? You need to tell your superiors you need extra training. Your effort is a fucking joke

He is not attacking whites, fag.
He is rightfully pissed at USA and Nato which are all white countires

Please, having an US flag doesn't make him an anglo, he is obviously a kike, arguing like described in Mein Kamf.
There are UK flags saying pile up redpills and make a compilation

If Iran fails they will be raped by all sunni muslim countries that sourround them and their population gets raped.

Bro white people came to be #1 superpower less than 300 years ago- in comparison to other world civilizations thats shit

From Macedonia that btfo Euro Asia and north africa to Ancient Rome, till now... thats shit?

>mutts stab you in the bacm
>mutts destroy your country
>mutts overthrow your democracy
>mutts cause the deaths of hundreds of thousands of your countrymen
>your goverment finally stabilizes
>mutts talk about how tyrannical it is for killing a couple people
literally neck yourself retard

Those werent anglo western europeans living in huts shitting in the streets

post pic of your nose, I just wanna check

They are still waypeepo

Don't act like you dont know cunt, the aryan is falling for the bait. I'm just glad he droped those redpills, im making a compilation

>and I for one will not stand for it.
And what the fuck are you going to do about it, protest?

Attached: e96.jpg (607x608, 35K)

this is all true, i don't understand why we are so butt hurt about this when we installed the current shah, not only that but we executed his predecessor yet we raise such a stink when other countries try to influence our elections when who wins will literally have an effect on the entire planet.