Lindsay Grahams balls just dropped on CNN

Visibly annoyed at the relentless badgering about illegal alien children being seperated from thier parents, Gramnesty replied:

“If you don't like me working with President Trump to make the world a better place, I don't give a shit,”

youtube.com/watch?v=w6Pz8Sm56tc

Attached: Graham-nevrtrump.jpg (1200x654, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w6Pz8Sm56tc
hooktube.com/watch?v=w6Pz8Sm56tc
cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/06/15/trump-support-lindsey-graham-sot-ath.cnn
tubeoffline.com/downloadFrom.php?host=CNN&video=https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/06/15/trump-support-lindsey-graham-sot-ath.cnn
youtube.com/watch?v=0DAhscwXMyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It rolled off so casually, too.

I nominate that all the kids separated from their parents be sent to Joe Biden's house.

ABOUT FUCKIN TIME

a normal sentence was spoken that day on cnn.

What about the 10 million kids whose parents are in prison in the US. Cant they stay at unkie joes for tickles?

Republicans support taking toddlers away from their parents and putting them behind chainlink fences next to abandoned Wal Marts.

Have they no shame? Have they no decency? The answer is yes. They hate immigrants so much they will imprison toddlers, not unlike the Nazi party of Germany.

Sometimes my state isn't a total embarrassment.

Attached: 299061700.jpg (635x360, 124K)

DAMN LINDSEY HAHAHAHAAHAH
OH SNAPPPPS

Attached: 3dd8c5f71634c43d23677fdf2d57c3154a93773c3fa475ad663085d68cf05035.jpg (553x559, 70K)

Last week we were bombarded by stories about RINO's lamenting that the GOP was "The Party of Trump", it only took them 500 days to realize the obvious. Maybe this train will start moving again.

>wtf i like Lindsay Graham now?

We oppose anyone who breaks our laws, and that most certainly includes foreign aliens who cross our border illegally.
You nut jobs worry about Russians in our election, yet welcome Mexicans and other aliens without a moment's hesitation - never appreciating the high hypocrisy of that view. We know why.
Blame the parents, the illegal alien parents, who came here the wrong way, instead of doing it the right way. They own the responsibility - all of it.

Attached: 76548903.jpg (1242x1899, 578K)

Lol good for them

Their stupid ass parents' uneducated decisions were the worst thing to ever happen to those children

Pleasantly surprised Lindsay

Hey who's to blame when these children are in the back of a 100° truck trailer with no ventilation?
> their beaner parents are to blame
At least they're treated like people when they're being deported, they treat each other like cattle. I also hope you get AIDS and die

Graham is a fucking RINO snake just afraid of losing reelection. the sad thing is that the intellect level of many other Trump supporters is on display in supporting him now and saying how great he is

your state made it illegal to deny the holohoax. North carolina is best carolina.

Graham has been the one guy who consistently comes out in support of trump when on TV. Hes like Jeff sessions. On TV pro trump behind the scenes good luck. The one thing I like about graham is that hes been in the air force for most of his life. When you do that the swamp cant drain your soul

they have the children in like the garden dept. Getting them familiar with their future

I'm tired of this screeching hawk. Just because he sides with Trump on a handful of issues doesn't give him a pass.

yeah sure being a painfully closeted gay man doesn't lead one to have some secrets to keep from being exposed. Graham has also not always supported Trump you are delusional, I suggest you go back and review some of the less kind things and refusal to get on board Trumps agenda from Graham in the past. oh wait you're proving my point about some Trump supporters having small minds and short memories though so thanks

Full vid?

>youtube.com/watch?v=w6Pz8Sm56tc

hooktube.com/watch?v=w6Pz8Sm56tc

gay southern boy faggot

>a neocon agrees with Trump
>this isn't a red flag at all
this pretty much cements what I've feared all along
MIGA! AWOOOO!

cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/06/15/trump-support-lindsey-graham-sot-ath.cnn

tubeoffline.com/downloadFrom.php?host=CNN&video=https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/06/15/trump-support-lindsey-graham-sot-ath.cnn

In full context

youtube.com/watch?v=0DAhscwXMyI

Buddy he was against him in the race what the fuck do you think of animosity.

Gay nothern softie cuck

This should have never been this difficult.
>pass amendment that only children of immigrants with long time legal residence become US citizens
>immigrant children born in the USA who are illegal or temp workers have mandatory education in English as well as their home country language
>Clinton and GW Bush actually enforcing employment laws to fine companies for employing illegals.
This stops anchor babies and avoids situations where an 18 year old hispanic illegal kid "only knows English and can't be sent back to Guatemala". It also prevents demand for illegals in the service and construction industry.

Pre-refugee crisis most European countries had immigration systems pretty much like this that were adequate.

sure thing Graham didn't have a hand in Trumps immigration plan and repeal of Obamacare failing. Keep being a brainlet retard though, let me guess you're a boomer

Since south carolina took down the dixie flag off the capital building they have been worst carolina.

Two things.

1) that was obviously contrived to appeal to the people who voted for trump because of his brashness

2) the look on her face and the gasp in her voice made me think of the last time i pushed into a vaginal cavity. He just verbally raped her.

>pass amendment that only children of immigrants with long time legal residence become US citizens

they should never be u.s. citizens, rather, they should just always be in limbo and constantly have file daca-like paperwork forever.

Oh no! A homosexual is mad we're enforcing our rights as a sovereign nation! It's time to kick out rightwingers!

Calm down, brother.

And you're proving the point that you're a massive faggot. Get a fucking life.

Thanks for reminding me why I'm campaigning for Trump in 2020.

He is questionable for sure but very few Republicans come out in support of trump who is essentially a third party in this government

My grandfather migrated from Norway and worked for Boeing for 8 years under a legal work visa back in the day. That seems long enough that its legitimate for his kids to become US citizens.
Many legal immigrants come to the USA to work as brick masons, roofers, etc for a year or two until a city can apprentice/attract enough natives to fill that role. The kids of these workers should maybe get special consideration if *they wait in line* at a later time but it's stupid to encourage temp workers to build families in the USA.

100% , bud. That's what lynne is, a beta homosexual. John"songbird"mccain is on his way out, and this sub beta traitor is hoping for help.he won'f find any.

They're pushing this meme hard about the poor kids and illegals

Attached: DftN5FdXkAAqJKI.jpg (575x406, 39K)

better late than never although he has surprised me a few times when teamed up with Grassley

Attached: no-shits-given.png (513x352, 283K)

"Tyrant, they yell so easily. I laugh; no tyrant ever gave back so much. What do they know of the world these school boys? It takes strong men to rule."

Attached: hopkins-thor.jpg (450x200, 56K)

I'm fine with the deportations but I'm honestly glad that journalists are shining light on the detention centers. Keeps them on their toes.

Many well funded and well meaning goverment and charity organizations have run homes for kids and when they aren't transparent about operations it can devolve into neglect and sexual abuse.

are people really stupid enough not to see through Grahams attempt to pander and save his seat? Accepting Graham is accepting the current status quo where Trump is opposed at all turns by backstabbing complacent fucks. As soon as he's reelected Graham would go right back to sending a big FU to Trump

That's something their parents should have considered before trying to break our laws.

>not unlike the Nazi party of Germany.
which was created by wall street and Allen Dulles

you people make me sick

This and Troy had so much potential, and they just fell so flat.

>You nut jobs worry about Russians in our election
and they say nothing about Zuckerberg building more dossiers than the stasi, ss, cia, fbi and kgb combined and then just goes ahead and sells them to MI6

>legal immigrants
most have no issue with this legal is legal and their children are defacto U.S. citizens. the real issue is with children of illegal immigrants being granted citizenship the 2012 census birth data showed 1/12 of the entire countries births qualified as being termed an anchor baby with one or more illegal parents. how anyone can think that 8% of our nations growth a year being to outsiders children is a good thing or sustainable is beyond comprehension

Maybe they'll think twice before taking their kids then.

going for the old meme 'party of family values' without being able to shame people into submission or label them something horrific working the left has nothing anymore

mm mmm mmmm..
south cackalacky's most eligible bachelor

You don't realize that 80% of americans, including latinos who are here legally, want to toss illegals back over the border with a fucking trebuchet?

Lots of illegals (42%) overstay their visas. If you don't distinguish temp visas from long term worker visas this makes a judicial nightmare as you have to do a ton of detective work to tell whether the child was born when their parents were still legally on their visas. If you are contracted for more than 5 years of skilled work, boom. Your kids are eligible for citizenship. If your contract is for less than this, your kids are not eligible and have to go thru the same immigration process as external immigrants to gain citizenship.

This is just typical South Carolina. Fuck you all.
t. SC

Children born of any visa parents shouldn't be citizens either

Has he finally seen the light that there is no point in being nice to libtards

I mean Graham would say the same if he was a democrat. South Carolina is untamed

lindsay graham is a cuckservative faggot and anyone who actually likes him is a dumb shit just because he said "SHIT" doesnt mean jack SHIT

Sounds like a lot of shit that’s not my problem. The money taken outta my paycheck every week should have nothing to do with immigrants and their children.

Seriously.

You can see it in his smug posture after he says it. It was planned and they all knew it. They're nothing more than shitty actors covering up crimes via the government and the media and stupid fucks eat it up.

How did this get through the six second delay? Did they just not feel like bleeping it?

Why is the picture so different from the content you want us to react to?

That's because Republicans believe in half measures.

In reality we should be turning all invaders away at the border at the end of a rifle -- no matter their age.

>They hate immigrants so much they will imprison toddlers
Mexicans hate their own kids so much they teach them to be criminals and abandon them in foreign countries

>who’s “you”

Attached: 0BF67921-8D3E-49DD-BA05-7284D31AF17B.png (800x764, 225K)

Soon faggot you’re delusional fantasies will become my revenge reality

Attached: 1D4F6D9C-1B22-4A6A-961E-1B5015EC24E0.jpg (1242x1535, 725K)