DEAR FELLOW WHITES: STOP KILLING YOURSELVES

How the FUCK are we going to win this war if you turn the fucking barrel on yourselves?

toughen the fuck up, pick up a hobby. Start with something easy like gardening.

jesus christ.

Attached: Dfvuv9AVMAEhWXw.jpg large.jpg (512x467, 41K)

>DEAR FELLOW WHITES

how's it hangin rabbi? short and dry?

now show 2016-2018 - only liberals smileyface

that would work if I wasnt telling you to not kill yourself. bucko

Wouldn't blue be the more appropriate colour code for suicide seeing as how the democrats committed electoral suicide?

Attached: d8d62997bef9016d5f18e51484ee812548acb773902c4e5918e023bea6566812.png (1793x1313, 317K)

Too many can see the coming Brazilification looming over our heads, America is becoming more mediocre as time moves on and we keep supporting the worst elements of society vs embracing and developing what makes us stronger. No more worries, just carbon monoxide naps.

>toughen the fuck up

clueless retard. the people killing themselves are doing it out of despair. they will keep doing it as long as dipshits like yourself make it about the INDIVIDUAL and not the group. whites as a GROUP are under attack. whites as a GROUP are the most vulnerable to deaths of despair (whether it's drink, blowing your veins out with heroin, suicide, and so on) because there are no social support networks for whites. whites aren't even allowed to organize for their own self interest.
i'm sure picking up a fucking hobby will fix that. fucking moron.

The leading cause of suicide among whites is lack of social integration

Whites value individualism and independence in their culture which leads to many things along the lines of loneliness and nihilism and ends in suicide

The major defense against this is religion, which holds people together

This explains this map

kek

Science tells me legal prostitution is the cure

fuck you, you fucking weakling. These are tough times, YOU make the decision whether to succumb to them or grow stronger.

youre a disgrace.take your meme flag and gtfo

Also explains why the emptiest states are the darkest red with some minor outliers

You're right.
Who will be in the vanguard if we're all gone?
And fuck you, that's how I feel, with a pit of pissed off thrown in.
>old fag

Every day I tell myself that I won’t kill myself but when push comes to shove I wonder if I’ll be strong enough.

This.

Wrap your lips around said barrel. You know the rest.

Where does it say Whites? Suicide trending. Just wait for the mass suicides. I'll get the popcorn.

Attached: 1521146905693s.jpg (115x125, 2K)

I am literally on the suicide list, the only reason I haven't done it yet is that I know what it would do to my mother, it would destroy her, so I'm just clinging on waiting for her to pop off, then I'm going to get the fuck off this shitty planet.

Friendly reminder that the CIA and Jew pharmaceutical companies are flooding opiates into white areas (rural areas and suburbs). This ties in with the CIA-controlled MSM push to frame these areas as "backwards and dying", in order to a) encourage whites to move into big cities where they're more easily controlled, surveilled, muttified, and ensoyed, and b) justify moving lots of brown immigrants into the areas they're leaving as "fresh blood".

>t.beaner who needs to go back

some of this Want to know a big part of why it's happening?
Especially among older fuks.
pic related

Attached: taxhislandtaxhiseverything.jpg (440x563, 48K)

My mom died recently, but I plan to focus all of my rage at killing Jews and pedos.

If you really cared about your mom you'd have a kid before offing yourself.

Why would a beaner be on Jow Forums, you idiot?

Attached: 1524289845042.jpg (500x500, 54K)

>I am literally on the suicide list, the only reason I haven't done it yet is that
>i'm waiting for the next protest (Tommy) to vent against the machine.
pic related here You taxed enough goy?

My mom died recently too... I guess there's nothing left worth doing other than stopping the elites.

Why didn't you throw liberals (marxists) in there?

? there's plenty of beaners on here, retard.

Wow thanks im cured

That's the spirit.

It's just liberals upset that Trump won. They kill themselves and trump has an even higher chance of re-election. I don't see the downside

Amen. I will try to make my mother proud.

Still hanging on OP.

The only way you win is by not playing. Stop trying to save a decadent culture that will never care or appreciate you, the West is dying, bit it will return after it perishes.

>the West is dying, bit it will return after it perishes.
There is no guaranty on that.
>but cycles.

suicide is the patrician way to die

Attached: 188887687.jpg (1024x830, 74K)

stop avatarfagging, loser

Attached: 1528357548583.png (846x476, 682K)

have a white pill

Attached: whitepill.png (800x340, 79K)

Speak with your wallet. Stop listening to nigger rap. Stop watching niggerball.

You utter fucking morons.

Go away CIA

I want to see the rates by demographics.
And by political affiliation.

what are you talking about you enormous faggot?

>they want us dead and gone
>they're intentionally overrunning formerly White nations built by the Caucasian
>Jews blame the Caucasian by projection for their roles in slavery and the AA's don't care as long as there's gibz and dem programs
>Jews are instrumental in blaming all of their sins on the Caucasian (scapegoat doctrine/blood libel) and no one intends on stopping them because Christcucks believe in chosen flocks and magic sky wizards
>White/Caucasian birthrates are low for a number of reasons; Femistasi's, miscegenation promoting White Caucasian women procreate with anyone but White Caucasian men, the SWM-nigger meme that has taken hold targeting the SWM as the lowest life form and "Depression" caused by a combination of overpopulation and a 1st world environment quickly becoming a 3rd world shit hole. No self-respecting Caucasian man want sot bring a child into that situation
Why live?

Attached: 1515762910513.jpg (1200x815, 82K)

dont tell me how to live or end my life

just like the last time this was posted i want to remind people that nevada doesnt have the lowest suicide rate. it just didnt go up in the last decade because it was already such a stupid high rate.

>Why live
TO FIGHT YOU FAGGOT.

Suicide rates are down in the only US state where prostitution is legal. Coincidence?

Attached: LegalProstitution.png (731x453, 48K)

there will be no fight - whites will not come together. the mistake was made, and the end is approaching.

When Whitey FINALLY realizes that it is too late for him; he will side with the muzzie's out of political expediency, and the 'strength in numbers' concept with a common biological enemy. Social media will become a means of determining his next target(s) for elimination. And his last act of defiance is to anhero and reincarnate on another planet ... get a fresh start next time

Attached: Anders Behring Brevik.jpg (360x235, 17K)

see

this

To stop them silly

Villains lose in every movie for a reason, their doublethink has misled them

>"toughen the fuck up"
I've been working out 3 times a week for 2 years.

>"pick up a hobby"
I play drums.

I'm also a good student.
Guess what?
Makes no difference.
I'm only happy when I'm in the gym.
For the others 22 hours of the day I'm fucking miserable.

To fight.
We're in another Fourth Turning cycle faggot.
Think 1776, CWI, WWII.
It's going to get violent.
It's a fuking bummer, old fuks like me will suffer the most.

Please see this and research 4th Turning.

*snap*