Australian horror thread

Next week I'm flying to Australia with a set of seeds and a Heracleum sosnowskyi spore.
According to my mathematical model, if you have in Australia at least a few seeds of H., it will fill the entire continent for 1.5 years and the Australians will have to evacuate back to England.

Why Australia?
1. Because the Australians themselves have destroyed hundreds of species on the continent, so it's a natural response.

2. In addition,Australia have no winter, which somehow limits the growth and spread of H. in Europe, there are no natural enemies, no landscape barriers. According to my estimates, the borschevik in Australia will be 3-5 meters in height and will spread at a huge speed.

3. Australia is very poorly populated. If I plant the seeds 500 miles from Darwin, they won't even notice it in a year until it reaches their megacities.

4. It will be impossible to fight it in Australia. Farmers will die from burns of the strongest Australian sun.

5. Even in Germany, Latvia and Lithuania, millions of euros go to the summer struggle with it. In Australia, it will have to fight daily, without breaks for winter, spring and late autumn. They simply do not have enough economic opportunities to keep it from its three largest cities.

What for?
1. For a science experiment.
2. For the sake of popularity.
3. For the sake of saving Australia from the Australians and serve the idea to all the "green" world.
4. For lulz

Why is it useless to complain to the Australian Embassy?
1. The seeds of Hogweed are not prohibited for importation to Australia.
2. I already have a ticket and an approved visa.
3. The police and the Australian Ministry of agriculture have no authority to stop me.
4. Legislators will not be able to pass the law in one week.
5. I will be assisted by an eco-activist and lawyer from Australia, who gave me this idea.

Attached: 15290699540910.png (960x560, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSyk-kSBj_M
neobiota.pensoft.net/article/8103/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 15290756078550-b.png (1200x800, 12K)

>0 proofs

Bump

Attached: 15290698863911.png (400x248, 201K)

Bump №2

Bump #3

Attached: большая, сука.png (600x600, 718K)

God speed you glorious bastard.

Attached: 1504244908161.gif (500x375, 775K)

Attached: ozhog-borshhevikom.jpg (480x320, 71K)

Good luck pal. Our customs are top notch. Reported to ASIO.

Ave Heracleum!
frater qui seminat,
semina mortis
in terras.
ad mortem barbaras nationes!

seeds of what?

No! Dont do this!

Attached: hogweed-sap-injuries-e1309990898846[1].png (500x231, 188K)

of this

Attached: 23412341234234.jpg (550x412, 345K)

God bless

Attached: foto-6-ozhoga-ot-borshhevika.jpg (443x289, 43K)

Attached: ozhog-borshhevikom.jpg (600x450, 57K)

Ah I know what that is. Why would somebody do this? This plant is toxic and useless

haha, pizda Avstralii xyle
Suck our big russian dick's, stupid Australian untermensh
Russia and Finland id best cunries ever!

Someone give me the quick rundown on this plant.

Attached: IMG_20180606_185355.jpg (2250x3000, 594K)

Exactly

All parts of H. sosnowskyi contain the intense toxic allergen furanocoumarin. It is dangerous for humans because even small drops of plant's juice cause photosensitivity and burns.

The plant is less dangerous for animals that have thick hair to protect them from the sun. In Russia, H. sosnowskyi once was used as a silage plant, and sometimes as a shield-hedge along the roads, preventing farm animals from escaping and wild animals from getting in.

Flowers are largely visited by flies and beetles; bees do not appear to favor its nectar.

Fucking love this idea, but do you think the endemic australian insects will pollinate it properly?

this is the effect of a weak plant, in Australia its strength will increase 5 times

Thanks user

Hey faggot OP
Why dont you instead be useful for once, and do this to ISRAEL. And actually create positive change?

Isn't Australia mostly desert though?

same thing as hogweed lad we have the giant verison here too thanks to the chinese

Attached: hw.jpg (524x300, 83K)

1) joining into the sect of the blessed Borshevik
2) act on the situation

Now this is some serious IRL shitposting. RIP straya this what you cunts get for all those eucalyptus you sent everyone.

Be aware and report ASAP if you see this.

Attached: 07cd39ca0a900ca6b4aebffee9317efc--poisonous-plants-garden-oasis[1].jpg (669x600, 91K)

reported to FSB

Based. Could I theoretically cause an ecological disaster here, or would our harsh winters stagnate growth? Monitoring this thread

Attached: 1482920410673.jpg (350x350, 40K)

Bad climate. It's too hot and there's not enough space to expand the H.

Hahaha. What the fuck.

oh shit yeah we have a version of that in Texas I forgot what we call it though. Pretty easy to avoid out here. Rumored you gotta piss on yourself to get rid of the burn.

As opposed to fucking AUSTRALIA

funny, but this plant requires slight frosts
for normal growth.

You have a Heracléum mantegazziánum, but he is not enough toxic. I need to think.

Australian customs controls are strict as hell. Good luck introducing any large quantity of weird stuff, be they seeds or something else.

more poison

Yes, Why doesnt he do that instead?

*blocks your path*

Attached: h_53838693-1440x720.jpg (1440x720, 101K)

this plant looks even nastier in person. There's just something inherently evil about it, you just get a bad vibe. Not sure why anybody would want to touch it
Our climate is pretty similar to it's native range and we have hogweeds already here, but they don't seem to spread that quickly other than along riverbanks as the seeds float downstream.

I think the best way to distribute the plant would be to drop a permeable bag of them in a major river somewhere so they slowly get released as it floats
I think giant hogweed has a more severe reaction actually

Sorry, our friends in texas will whip up a nice herbicide for our Aussie bretheren,while we might taunt the leaf; our anglo bretheren are our dearest allies. Spoiling the plans of eurofag environentalists is another notion near and dear to the American psyche. Good luck with your fag weed,you are probably going to get your ass beaten the moment you de-plane in Aus. , Fag.

If Trump doen't want to destroy wenstern civilization, Heracleum will do it.
Ave Heracleum
Crescere! Perdere!

>This plant is toxic and useless
Just like the common Aussie.

If it worked, my grandfather would not have died from chemical burns

Another day another terrorist.

Ave

All seeds are prohibited you larping faggot.
Die.

Attached: parks-warning[1].jpg (640x381, 118K)

Oh, good. I was needing new deodorant.

Ausie counts can just start a riot and lynch every russian nigger in the airport.

But then how would you get the sap without getting burnt? Can it go through gloves?

How about a poplar tree? this is a great disaster here, when the poplar blossoms for a few days our cities are a hell for allergic people.
youtube.com/watch?v=TSyk-kSBj_M

when I visited my cousin there I was attacked by dropbear

tiny seeds are extremely easy to conceal
>But then how would you get the sap without getting burnt? Can it go through gloves?
Not rubber gloves
that's fucking intense

>Heracleum sosnowskyi

Some fuckin gay ruski plant? listen m8 u keep this bullshit up and we mite start thinking that airliner u shot down wasnt just bants

ps fuck off were full

How will aussies handle these bants?

Russians needs more sanctions.

now "cancer free"

I don't know if USA agricultural products were permitted past the iron curtain

Fucking soviet retards have planted this shit across the whole country. Now we have to suffer every year.

What gloves though? How about nightshade or toxic berries.

>Russians needs more sanctions.

Attached: 15290740796230-b.png (350x350, 115K)

>and the Australians will have to evacuate back to England.
The fuck? How retarded are you?
Straya isn't Anglo it's made up of a fuvkton of European groups, one of the largest being Dutch.
Just because it was an English colony doesn't make it English, do your fucking research next time

Parasites only represent other parasites, wouldn't care at all where someone was from.

Wrong.

>glyphosate was the most successful herbicide (Nielsen et al. 2007, Nicholas et al. 2005, EPPO 2009).
neobiota.pensoft.net/article/8103/

all the sides of the roads get sprayed with glyphosate(roundup) down here

it hasn't a chance

>Our customs are top notch.
That why kebab and guns get imported constantly?

Keep changing your story faggot.
Where's your lawyer or whatever now?
Pls do come, and suck my dick.

>If I plant the seeds 500 miles from Darwin
I'm sure abos will be quite curious to your fate when they stumble across your skeleton. They'll ask many questions as they pillage your corpse. Probably question like "wut dis dumb white dog doin here?" and "is dis all de money he got fuk i get more den dat from fucken centrelink cunt".

Attached: images (77).jpg (470x313, 26K)

Not bringing in some prohibited seeds also, go next level OP.

>It's too hot and there's not enough space to expand the H.
pretty sure australia is as hot or hotter than isreal

don't be rama rama eating hogweed bad for brain

You'll immediately be fucked by customs then shipped back on a 2x4 of wood.

I pull up these plants taller than myself out of the soil with my bare hands, never had any kind of rash or burn resulting from it.

Attached: cowparsley.jpg (300x470, 62K)

>What gloves though?
Any rubber gloves should do
>How about nightshade or toxic berries.
nightshades are only toxic if ingested, it would be unlikely you could handle enough of the material to cause a reaction. Not sure what you mean about toxic berries.
>Keep changing your story faggot
what the fuck are you on about sperg?
Are you you're not handling Angelica? It's very similar except the flowers are globular

Not really, but keep pretending all the prisoners sent over we're only bongs and not criminals from all over europe

>blocks your path
Your sissy Russian cuck flower wouldn't last 5 minutes here mate.

Attached: images (78).jpg (567x259, 54K)

I should clarify that tobacco is the exception to this as cotinine can be absorbed through the skin and has killed tobacco pickers before

I know that nightshade is only toxic when ingested. But what if they don't know that they ate a toxic berry. Just put in a container of blueberries or grapes and have fun.

Australia deserves this for the blacked poster that's been posting bbc cuck threads every day for years.

Ogans, are there any comps or shows where abbos beat the shit out of each other like how we have MMA and boxing?
I wunna watch abbo fights

Nah, if someone saved up enough rubble to get a bit of revenge their spies tell our spies, we say thanks, and inform theirs when Barry the sex offender books passage to Russia.

this plant was brought out by Soviet scientists. it was specially made steady and very prolific. Your warm climate will only strengthen it

You probably wouldn't even need to disguise them, as they are sweet and agreeable to the palate. They look more like blackcurrants than anything.

Delusional.

this

it is a different subspecies, your plant leaves are sharper.

Attached: 123412341234.jpg (750x500, 189K)

fits right in in australia

That's a squash

actually never mind, RIS says it is indeed a hogweed. could be very easily mistaken for a squash at that size

Just add fire.

Attached: pojar_na_trasse2.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

Hey kid you want some grape juice?
I actually have a lot of nightshade plants in my backyard

Attached: images.jpg (306x165, 9K)

We call them cow parsley or cow parsnip here, I think it's a Heracleum because it has sheathes around the leaf stems. They grow huge too, no idea if Angelica ever gets that big

Yeah, good luck with that, pal. AFAIK, Australia already has hogweed, for at least a decade, I think, but only on a small territory.
Why hasn't it taken over the entire country? Well I don't fucking know, probably has something to do with the fact that Australia is mostly **a fucking desert**?

Attached: 555-come-on-now.jpg (375x335, 31K)

That's a normality every dry season.

Lucky, I love those plants. They don't do so well in the wild up here, but we have plenty of invasive daturas scattered around, which I also love

Solanaceae is best family

Attached: datura metel.jpg (1024x861, 779K)

Soviet scientists never had to deal with the Eucalyptus tree. It will kill everything around it because it absorbs all the nutrients and moisture from the soil. Then it (almost spontaneously) catches on fire.