Roasties

>roasties

Attached: B2FCDC77-608C-49E9-8B36-FFDFA7DDDD19.jpg (1242x1677, 1015K)

fucking with jews is always a bad idea. Ask Poland.

now he just need to collect it lol
>squeeze blood from a stone

Yellow girl tried to outjew the Jew. Big mistake!

i just read that article on BBC. good luck proving she deleted an email from your account 3-4 years ago.

>Messing with the jews

Attached: 1528736502070.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

>Jews on the giving side
>Jews on the receiving side
This Chinesewoman overestimated her abilities to roast.

>In late 2013, Abramovitz applied for a full two-year scholarship to complete his bachelor’s degree at the Colburn Conservatory of Music in Los Angeles
>Colburn Conservatory

Attached: 1527565817332.jpg (413x395, 99K)

>falling for the azn waifu meme
serves him right

also clarinet is the gayest and worst sounding instrument

Attached: yellowsoyzure.jpg (519x174, 30K)

>gayest
that would be the flute
>worst sounding
the shehnai

He looks gay

>Asian fucks over Jew
>Jew fucks over Asian
who cares

why am i too stupid to understand what this tweet wants to communicate?

Daily Reminder. Nothing is ever good enough for the gold digging chink.

Attached: IMG_6772.jpg (1130x554, 154K)

gook had acces to his communications (email) and turned down a acceptance letter thus denying him the study opportunity so that he wouldnt move away

>guy gets scholarship
>chink parents to be him and turns down scholarship
>guy gets bigger scholarship because (((he))) was rice burning and got screwed

it's so he can play that wretched klezmer stuff to help his mind craft usury schemes

so she fucked him up but he was lucky and got an even better offer for 350k?
lol, but seriously. moving away from your girlfriend just for a university offer seems pretty lame. that's basically like saying "fuck you, i'm gonna move somewhere else".

>but he was lucky and got an even better offer for 350k
no he sued the cunt for 350,000 of money he will probably never see because she's a student

ah, ok. so he gets 350k tax payer money because she will never be able to afford paying him this money?

If the woman was willing to do this to him, college probably wasn't the only reason he was trying to get away from her.

She did a good thing though, probably wanted him to do something useful instead of music.

It's a civil suit user, the taxpayer is not involved.

He just won't ever see the money. There's really no way to enforce it, not like they can garnish her wages or anything. But hopefully the collection agencies and other BS she'll have to deal with because of this stunt will still ruin her life anyway.

>tax payer money
I don't think that's how it works, seeing as how it's civil. more likely than not the roastie will just have astronomical debt and rock bottom credit for the rest of her life.

Good enough if you ask me.

if this guy was about to leave her for university, why did he even date her? sounds like autism to me. just cunts hurting each other and having typical relationship drama.

That really depends. Strong do not fear the jew and put it in his place, ask Japanese. Unfortunately so.e of our politicians are too weak willed to carry on.
It's truly a rare skill, but she almost did it. They still might.end up together, sometimes you like being outjewed. Don't worry your secret is safe.

>cuck kraut defending thots
No wonder you voted for the most vile of all roasties to lead your country further down the shitter

i don't date thots, so why would i feel bad for someone who dates them? it's his fault for dating her and betraying her.
what would you do if your girlfriend moves away to study somewhere? would you just say "hey that's nice for you beauty, take your opportunity" knowing she will meet other guys there? nah you would leave her and be mad at her.

>awarded

Long distance relationships are a possibility and I don't even know if the guy was actually moving a substantial distance from the woman, or how long they were in a relationship or when he learned of the scholarship.

why would you even apply for a university somewhere else without talking about it with your gf first? sounds like: i just apply there and if it works out who cares, i'll just leave my gf.
and intentionally going into long-distance relationship sounds fucked up too.

so much about "make babies save the white race".

He probably did, which is how she was able to know enough to decline the scholarship. Again, I don't know if the guy's thought process was "go and get my degree and fuck this lady I've been with," I don't know why you're assuming the absolute worst case scenario for the man here.

>so much about "make babies save the white race".
I have no fucking idea what relevance this is supposed to have considering the woman is asian and the guy looks kind of jewish and they didn't have kids and probably weren't planning on having kids anytime soon.

this is maybe the most asian/jewish story I have ever read. crazy asiann chick overcome with desire for the jew tries to jew him out of money secretly so that he will be stuck with her...

>muh based asian guuurls
HAHAHHAHHAA

>why would you even apply for a university somewhere else without talking about it with your gf first

degrees are for life, girlfriends not so much

>imagine that thing scowling at you in the dark
Gave me the spooooOOOOookies

stop with these unsubtle WMAF-shilling threads. AMWF is the future.

Attached: 2gwb3o1.png (700x466, 742K)

chinkjew out-jewing the actual jew, only to get jewed later on through a lawsuit, nice

there is a diferencet between leaving someone and beeing mad but accepting it and moving on
and trying to destroy someones future

the fuck are you on about

see this is why your country is such a mess
you cant even fucking make basic bitch sense

Pretty cute kids desu. What happened to the hapa meme?

How is this story in favor of WMAF (guys is jewish), you dumb gook fuck