How stupid do you have to be to believe this??

How stupid do you have to be to believe this??

Attached: Screenshot_20180615-123100.png (2048x1642, 769K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nsmbm.ytmnd.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugee_Act
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1952
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2016/07/06/15-56434.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's right, it's Dem laws doing this right now

Source?

We dont need a wall.
We need to cleanse the Americas of the brown scourge

We have merit based immigration in Canada and population in major cities is becoming majority Asian. I guess it's better than blacks and mexicans.

He's right you know.

Attached: ICE.png (500x742, 131K)

Trump's merit based immigration also lowers the total number by one half. One chink is better than two mexicans by a long shot

Source?

Have you not been paying attention the last 9 years? Obama and the dems passed laws that helped illegal immigrants which encouraged more to come. They passed funding to pay people that house the children... something like 1200-1400 a month per child they take in. Obama decided to use prosecutorial discretion to not go after illegal immigrants... which is the first time prosecutorial discretion was used on a whole class of people... historically it was used on a case by case basis only. Further, the dems created sanctuary states encouraging more to come here illegally.

Now think about this... if we sent the illegals back and made them do it legally... what would happen? They would stop coming here illegally and they wouldn't be separated from their children.

We can't afford to take in all the world's poor. This is America not Unicef. 3 months of my salary goes to taxes... I literally work 3 months to benefit my fellow Americans... that money should not be spent on illegals when we have starving veterans homeless in our streets still. And yes, it's dem policies that created this mess and encourage it to make it worse.

>Illegals flooding into our nations has nothing to do with the policies of leftists!
Kill yourself.

>We dont need a wall.
t. cuck

Get off my tax dick. Pay your own bills, I have plenty. Choosing a foreign national's side over a tax paying American's side makes you a traitor every time. I hope Trump kills your family like he promised.

he's right

>But I don't need to cite a source for any of my leftist bullshit.
Die in a fire, faggot.

We need a wall.
You don't bale water out of a sinking ship without plugging the leak you IMBECILE.

Trump didn't pass the law, just enforced it

Obama's Dreamers are illegal aliens who were allowed to remain in the U.S. for years. They could have filed for citizenship at any point. The fact that they're now being "ripped apart" from their legally-born children today is 100% on the left's policies and their own lack of foresight.

HERE IS THE LINK nsmbm.ytmnd.com/

lol he's 100% correct

There is no source because it's fucking bullshit.

I'm not sure you understand what the word source means.

The obama administration.

>We have merit based immigration in Canada
Sure, sure you do.

>encourage Mexicans to break our laws and jump the border
>cry when their children get taken away
I would get "ripped" away from my kids too if I committed a crime and how to go to jail. That's just how the justice system works

Source?

Not a source but cool

I live in a nice neighborhood and my Mexican (presumably illegal) next door neighbors are living in a 500k home with 11 kids and neither of them work, Someone explain to me how that works?

Source?

but honestly this is how liberals actually think

Source?

>But I really don't have to give a source for my faggoty assertion that people who accept Trump's correct assertion that Obama spent eight years practicing catch&release are stupid.
No, bitch, really:
YOU FIRST.
GIVE US YOUR FUCKING SOURCE.
AND IT BETTER BE A .gov SITE, not (((Wikipedia))) or (((CNN))).

Attached: Sage this shill.jpg (1060x579, 101K)

Not when we have hot lead.
By any means necessary, right guise?

THIS

Not a source

Th-th-thource? Where's my thource??!1!
That's what you sound like you fucking vile piece of Kike scum. Neck yourself asap please

It's easy to see what he's doing here, he will sign an amnesty bill if it meets all 4 pillars etc, but it's also highly likely that cucks like Ryan will tack an amendment on that ends the separation of children at he border. When this eventually happens Trump will turn around and take credit for himself and GOP, completely blindsiding the dems who have even postulated a bill purposefully for ending separation. He's just setting himself up for the future.

"Hurr durr I need a source for events that are apparent to any American that lived to experience it. Events in linear time mean nothing to me unless they can be verified through my own perception of the world."
There isn't a category for your level of retardation, your ancestors would have left you in the forest to die.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugee_Act

No really. Go die in a fire. People don't like you.

It's commonsense, you must go back, you are not welcome here.

Attached: sage-benefits.jpg (600x400, 90K)

Source for your accusations? We'll wait.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1952

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2016/07/06/15-56434.pdf

Oh look, a source. Your move.

in the USA, if you commit a crime, you go to jail regardless of whether you have children or not

These two the refugee act and the 1965 immigration act passed by the democrat parties have many loopholes which the democrats will not change.
Children are treated separately when asylum is in question. Their parents are only offered an interview and will then be charged and deported. Their children under daca will be kept until a decision is made about their asylum status

Hey, where did you go faggot? Are facts and evidence just too spicy for you? Why don't you present a source proving this is a Trump policy? Oh wait, you can't because you're full of shit.

Attached: 1528824770725.png (813x461, 665K)

>We can't afford to take in all the world's poor. This is America not Unicef. 3 months of my salary goes to taxes... I literally work 3 months to benefit my fellow Americans... that money should not be spent on illegals when we have starving veterans homeless in our streets still. And yes, it's dem policies that created this mess and encourage it to make it worse.
If we increase taxes on the rich we could pay for all of it and more. The problem is people like you hold America back from helping anyone including its own people.