What the fuck did she mean by this?

What the fuck did she mean by this?

Attached: IMG_20180615_133325.jpg (810x1443, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yYm3yNrxT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's asking for bricks to be donated to her via air.

She’s talking about the inevitable rise of America vs the 30% of deplorables. The only reason tRump won was because of Russian propaganda against Hillary. Most voters didn’t want tRump but since Hillary was being showered in lies they voted for him. The only ones who still like Cheeto asshole are the racist idiots stuck out in hillbilly land. Your days are numbered drumpfies, impeachment is coming. This is what you get for being on the wrong side of history.

She is a senile old lady.
Just humor her and speak slowly and loudly so she understands.

in her retarded world people think she's smart or something

haha 30%
ya know what great about being outnumbered?
we don't have to worry about friendly fire and everyone else is the target.

Sounds like she is asking more Bernie supporters to try and assassinate republicans like Steve Scalise then have the FBI cover it up as someone who just wanted death by cop

you do realize the tide is going the other way right? so you in fact are going to land on the wrong side of history, please, enlighten us on this russian propaganda that swayed so many hillbots to vote for president trump

is she hinting at another wave of sorosbucks funding for antifa?

She's trying to scare people in to banning guns. She knows the nation is only getting more divided and the clock is ticking to get the number of guns down.

Attached: 1517919074329.png (500x352, 85K)

Could you imagine that war? Millions of people dead because someone one side didn't like got elected. Incredible. The left for sure will be the good guys in this situation!

Attached: PurpleRevolutionIsComing.jpg (450x632, 105K)

nice video link there faggot

>this russian propaganda
This was the FBI

pol is just really bad place for ((their)) ego when goyms like us knows "secrets" and some of us even uses it without fancy rituals and adrenocome from raped childs veins. ((you)) lost already, density is rising and ((you)) have to face your creation in front of god.

Attached: goldenagetheyafraid.png (1312x1420, 701K)

She's probably asking why the slackivists are such bitches. They spend all of their time sharing hashtags and other inane shit about overthrowing the government but when it's actually time to do anything, they best they can do is have a march in nice weather.

When will this sack of shit die?

Nancy Pelosi will die next year, mark my words.

Kek

We're waiting for Mueller to get him. If he lets Trump off there will be riots I guarantee it.

Maybe the homeless, jobless, hopeless horde of tent city dwellers which lives in Brazil-tier conditions in her state should rise up against Pelosi and Feinstein, a pair of self-serving millionaire jewish hypocrites and would-be tyrants. By that I mean boot them out of politics by electing people who will actually work for their people's interests instead of exclusively for their own private ones. Elect a bunch of little people, like Patrick Little.

It means that Lil' Dick Donny Drumpf got BTFO on a massive scale by the based IG. lol GG NO RE president spraytan.

kek, libs do this mantra here since 2010, some even fantasizing about UN troops coming to get them into power

>Patrick little

fucking kill yourself

Good, will be nice to see some snowflakes getting their shit pushed in on national tv. MAGA!

Next year along with John McCain and Bob Barker

"If he lets Trump off"

What, you mean can't/doesn't prosecute due to lack of evidence? Generally speaking we call that either an acquittal or lack of criminality. This whole thing about Trump/Russia is a wet dream you have; electoral 'meddling' (the most nebulous of terms I've heard in regards to this) could be non-existent, purely advertising and coverage; and frankly it's not like Russia was hypothetically the only one putting pressure on Americans to vote for Trump; I'm sure a lot of the EU shitholes were doing the same for Hillary. Advertising and debate is not definitively an electoral crime, unless you can show there was ballot box tampering or voter intimidation done by a bald slav called Victor Victorovich this whole thing is a waste of time and money and is going to be ammunition against the DNC come next election.

Kent state v2.0 when?

When we cut him off from his supply of baby blood

Who the fuck knows. This thing has never made a coherent statement

>mfw liberals gave up all their guns

Hmm, I wonder why lol. Good luck with those "uprisings!"

I always wonder if these kinds of posts are from normal anons just getting a kick out of being devils advocates

She meant for her SJW FBI rat faggots to start banging each other up the anus.

Attached: 9C03B60F-D78E-4D99-B956-768E61537D2D.jpg (2896x2896, 1.46M)

Boom

Attached: 0AD03F8B-3D65-45CD-AB18-88276B4EFDBB.jpg (1024x803, 216K)

it means im going to legally be able to shoot commies soon

Attached: 1508448520180.jpg (530x417, 92K)

they think that their followers are loyal enough to take to the streets and violently defend them rather then realizing their base is just a bunch of weak minded faggots who do what their told as long as it doesnt cut into their netflix or drinking time.

youtube.com/watch?v=5yYm3yNrxT4

Loretta Lynch did the same thing. Stupid cunts still dont get it.

Stop talking about it and be about it bitch nigger

Fpbp

>wrong side of history
nice bati m8

She wants the left to go try to bully and intimidate as usual. Instead of having conversations. GREAT REPRESENTATIVE you got there US democrats.

People have been jailed for saying less. She is directly calling for violence. Why was the fact that someone shot up a baseball field full of Republican senators memory-holed so quickly?

Pelosi belongs with Hillary, in Jail.

>She’s talking about the inevitable rise of America vs the 30% of deplorables. The only reason tRump won was because of Russian propaganda against Hillary. Most voters didn’t want tRump but since Hillary was being showered in lies they voted for him. The only ones who still like Cheeto asshole are the racist idiots stuck out in hillbilly land. Your days are numbered drumpfies, impeachment is coming. This is what you get for being on the wrong side of history.
You´re so fucking retarded you probably believe this.
What do you even mean wrong side of history. You´re so clueless you don´t even know what you are fighting. And you don´t know that you are wrong about the various issues in american society with regards what you think should be done. Never objective reasoning with lardasses like you.

Attached: matteo_salvini.webm (928x522, 1.48M)

We are indeed only 38% of the country
They're only 24% of the country though and the normies aren't going to side with them they know they're traitors they'll turn there backs and let us do what we need to do.

Attached: Americanpoliticalaffiliationsupto2014.png (494x344, 22K)

It´s going the other way for you because people are realizing important issues and that they have been lied to by people who want to manipulate. You don´t even care what the truth is you just want to have your way.
>oh so and so amount of people.
Well the reason you are losing constituents is because people are starting to understand various things they didn´t before. And besides the only thing that matters is what the objective truth and facts is/are. Not how many dumbasses don´t understand it. You think it´s just about decieving a bunch of dumbasses. See you only care about ´winning´ and you don´t care about what the facts are. This is why you are losing. US democrats stand for absolute garbage and everyone can see it. US democrats are basically lenin'esque communists atm.

Attached: 1521608235525.png (487x280, 98K)

The secret service will have fun torturing that bitch.

> their base
It's amazing how disconnected the leadership is. Not even the far left are very motivated now, they see there are no death squads, if anything they're more concerned with nazis than trump.

The IG report was to make sure that everyone in the FBI forever knows to hide their SJW marxist faggotry.
After all, do you have a non-obvious explanation why the Executive Summary recommends:

– the FBI add a warning banner to all of the FBI’s mobile phones and devices in order to further notify users that they have no reasonable expectation of privacy.

Just after they recommend:

– the Office of the DAG improve the retention and monitoring of texts…

___ I mean, isn’t the ‘banner’ a bit like the police posting signs in prisons to: “Be sure to wear gloves, hair nets, and profilactics next time to avoid leaving DNA.

Attached: CDED24B4-8846-4232-9E50-F2052AEB52EA.jpg (759x2551, 674K)

>Russian propaganda against Hillary.
>Hillary was being showered in lies
$1400000000 - hillary's campaign
$100000 - russian brobagamba campaign

They're just pandering to their paranoia. Far leftists are like completely delusional people who are scared of their own shadow. And the US democrats like pelosi and loretta know exactly which buttons to push.

He won't do shit but raise another school shooting traitor. WE will have to kill them eventually. Water the liberty tree. We ere warned and know what we must do eventually.

>30% of deplorable
>30% sort of people who are armed to the teeth and more than likely active service or retired military with connections.
>30% of the people who happen to be cops, firefighters, or just in general well organized people
>30% of the people who have been waiting, prepping and planning what to do during these sorts of scenarios

The uprisings would be over in a month, but it would be a full on month of purging that would make a Hollywood horror film look like a pre 90s Disney production.

>2018 politics is just conservative vs liberal keyboard warriors and there will be never any uprisings because everybody is too lazy
>current state of political activism

The rest of these turds aren´t even americans to begin with. They have nothing in common with the ideals and values of the US. Just a bunch of commies and illegal aliens etc. the way i see it.

What do you mean? the american left have been sperging out for 1½ years now, just nobody really cares because they´re retarded and their arguments are illogical and doesn´t make any sense. They just get angry if you point that out to them.

How will you start an uprising with no guns?
How will you fight drones, tanks and battleships?

>Millions of people dead because someone one side didn't like got elected. Incredible.
Yeah, it's almost like that's what a civil war is huh? Two sides no longer capable of finding middle ground so they fight for power.
Besides, you say it like it's a bad thing. Millions is just a number as long as it's the right side dying.

You aren´t going to fight drones tanks and battleships since large portions of the military will refuse to fight the population if there is a president that is acting as a tyrant and is not following the law. The small professional military will be completely fucked up in military vs US civilians. They could not even contain afghanistan and iraq. They aren´t just going to carpet bomb their own citizens idiot. Please stop for the love of things that are rational making that ridiculous argument that you shouldn´t have guns because drones and tanks. It´s so stupid a reasonably bright 7 year old should be insulted of its intelligence for not figuring that out fairly quickly what i have just said.

Stop feeding it (You)s

Attached: f25bff0a257a8928053e9b22cac4e6f05be64d7018ccd4efc70744503ce39c6f.png (587x532, 276K)

>we outnumber them so we will easily best themWHY THE FUCK AREN'T THEY RUNNING OUT OF ARROWS PELOOOOOSSSIIIIII YYOOOOUUUU FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKK

Attached: 4094a1d8c03679bbc9216a944da79561--roman-centurion-roman-legion (1).jpg (493x650, 93K)

After we sort the commies out you can immigrate here if you like, you're one of the good europeans

I give you the US democrats entire political program.
>fuck drumpf and no kkk and fascists USA or something. We´re the good guys eventhough we don´t have a fucking clue what we are doing and constantly lie about everything and can´t get our facts straight. But if you don´t agree with us you are a nazi and you need to be punched in the face for having a different oppinion.

Awesome.

Attached: metalupyourass.jpg (450x652, 129K)

I was mocking them and their argument that you don't need guns because muh drones.
>large portions of the military will refuse to fight the population if there is a president that is acting as a tyrant and is not following the law
You underestimate the military. They will do what they're told, that's the entire purpose of the military to begin with. More of the military is becoming non-White anyways and they'll follow their orders to oppress/kill Americans.
>They could not even contain afghanistan and iraq
I fucking hate this meme. They were never meant to be controlled. As long as the military has control of the opium and other resources in Afghanistan then they don't give a fuck what the Taliban do. Iraq was the same case but with oil, and the surge wiped out most resistance in the important areas of the country.

I'm too comfy and I want to play Elder Scrolls 6 someday. Can't do that with the country in its knees and I'm dead in some street conflict.

Gas yourself kike

Thank you kindly sir nice of you to say but i´m loyal to my own country.
Yeah i mean it´s so obvious. The more diversity/difference you have internally in a nation. The more you will create a situation where people just can´t get along because they want very different things. This is another reason why mass immigration is so stupid, and why it is important to at the very very least extremely vet immigrants or citizenship applicants to see. Are these a person who can get along with the rest of the people in that country. If they aren´t tell them to fuck off. It´s better in the long run for everybody. There´s nothing wrong with disagreeing when you are infact completely different. Completely different people just shouldn´t live together therefore.

Attached: trust_and_difference.png (2220x2920, 762K)

The private military can´t handle 100 million armed civilians in the US. It´s tiny in comparison even if 100% of them follow orders. They can´t indiscriminately just level entire cities with the heaviest stuff they have. The 2nd ammendment is therefore still more than valid.

Thisss yassssss

She should had been arrested for this statement.

>far left uprising
>only armed with dragon dildos and 'IMPEACH CHEETO MUSSOLINI' signs written in old crayon and menstrual blood or ghetto gorillas armed with rusty problem solvers
>thinking this isn't exactly what right wingers have been waiting for

Reminder no white liberal gets to live. Treason can only be punishable by death.

Attached: 1499178722217.png (631x629, 362K)

100 million citizens won't fight. If history shows anything, including our own Revolution, it'll be 3% of the population at most. Still a large number considering the size of our country but it'll be no where near 100 million.
>They can´t indiscriminately just level entire cities with the heaviest stuff they have
Cities will be government strongholds. The fight will be in the suburbs and countrysides, which they wouldn't mind bombing the shit out of as long as there's no critical infrastructure hit.

Wow I cant wait for the next civil war. Do dildos and tampons shoot bullets?

>Reminder no white liberal gets to live
I'd go so far as to say their entire genetic line should be wiped out.

>1 post by this ID

I like how these communists project and do not acknowledge action and reaction. They want to bring these illegals in, they shit on white americans for decades, they do all these totally insane things and promote destruction of americans values and social and moral fabric. They do all these things and then. People get pissed off and react.
>ooh look something is bubbling underneath the surface of this country.
Yeah americans who are pissed off at the bullshit you are doing jackass commie.
It´s like. going over and slapping someone in the face a few times then the guy starts fuming.
>ooh something is bubbling under the surface, you´re very dangerous person aren´t you!
HAHA

Attached: 1528990578396.jpg (990x902, 329K)

Because it's all just words. We heard so much talk from liberals about how they were going to rise up and how a Donald Trump presidency couldn't be allowed to happen, but it all comes down to the fact that none of these people really want to do anything that's going to disrupt their comfortable little lifestyles. That's why most of these big protest movements have just fizzled out. And it seems to me that the more these things try and fail to make a difference, the harder it's going to be to drum up enthusiasm for big street level protests in the future.

I've never heard a wise or intelligent person say, "wrong side of history." I'm convinced it's a phrase reserved for the brainwashed.

Attached: 1511347870401.jpg (661x611, 54K)

>I've never heard a wise or intelligent person say, "wrong side of history." I'm convinced it's a phrase reserved for the brainwashed.
It´s an affirmation mantra i think, They have to tell themselves that they are right. Because if you objectively analyze it, what they stand for are incorrect or stupid things.

They’re almost always from people who’ve lurked here for years and know that it’s guaranteed replies from every bitch made r/t_d migrant who’s either too stupid or too sensitive to realize. Bait is the only thing that keeps this shitty board alive anymore.

We have the army general staff, the executive and legislative branches, and soon o have the judicial as well. You can jerk yourself off to suburban drone strikes all you want, but the only bombs dropping will land in the urban population centers that are democratic strongholds

Pelosi is slipping into senility, soon she'll be at maxine waters levels of incoherency. Sad!

Attached: 1522969723310.gif (499x499, 2.45M)

Actually, I just thought about it and isn't this the quietest summer we've had in years? Have we had any major disruptions or riots in the past couple months, any huge protests filling the streets? Or have they given up?

Antifa/Communists tried to carry out a literal terrorist attack in Washington DC during the inauguration by gassing the subways so people couldn't attend the event. They were arrested, but since the ringleaders were Jewish they were let off.

>right wing personalities call for day of the rope, rahowa, good honest americans to gun down the bad ones
>this is fine
>leftist does the same
>this proves they're violent thugs oppressing us

Attached: 1524890821444.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Once again the Democrats want to overthrow our government and destroy our nation. They sided with MS-13 over American citizens. They sided with illegal aliens over American citizens.

They want to open our border to Mexico and destroy our nation.

the victors write history. take not your moral superiority from history.

If the left keeps up their shit, there will be uprisings eventually, but probably not the kind that they want.

It needs to happen and it needs to happen now. The left is openly involved in a plot of treason against our United States. They are supported by foreign powers that want to bring ruin to our land.

Destroying these evil people through non violent means, by voting them out of office, will seem like the most reasonable course of action if they are allowed to regain power again. God forbid that happens things will be much worse for us all, and our options in that scenario will be much more drastic and severe.

>Patrick little
>0% of the vote

Literally go die

I can only hope

Attached: violence has escalated.jpg (388x443, 151K)

>an user saying day of the rope on Jow Forums is totally the same as the party leader of the US democrats saying similar things.

Attached: 1525481677654.png (600x600, 149K)

It's a thought-terminating cliche and a rallying point. Communists have long taught there's a 'right side of history', as if history were a tangible thing that bore only two sides (ie, base-level dualism us vs them mentality). This mentality is subconsciously accepted by the indoctrinee and begins to overlay their thought processing about any topic, leaving them susceptible to the dictations of the 'right side'.

It's rooted in ego control and the social need.

>What the fuck did she mean by this?
Treason, sedition, etc.

>Trump cucks for Israel
>Trump is a Zionist plant
Pelosi has always been against Israel. She's only playing the role "evil liberal" because it discredits her Israel stance. Jews play both sides.

I want to slide my cock between Pelosi's huge granny tits

Attached: pas2.jpg (648x376, 59K)

DEMS ARE THE REAL POLLACKS

She means that you need to post a link or your thread is fake, you GRIDS infested stroke survivor.

Yeah, and any day now the swamp will be drained and Hillary/Obama will be in prison :^)

gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8