Any former SCP fans on Jow Forums? I'm starting a new SCP wiki and I wanted to gauge support for it

Any former SCP fans on Jow Forums? I'm starting a new SCP wiki and I wanted to gauge support for it

Attached: IMG_20180614_113033.jpg (680x1483, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rpcauthority.wikidot.com
scp-wiki.net/scp-2721
scp-wiki.net/forum/t-77584/scp-113
scp-wiki.net/scp-2852
youtube.com/watch?v=KBKXu3Kg4yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sodomites ruin everything and should be hanged from cranes like they do in Iran

If you're interested in remaking the scp wiki so it isn't a flaming pile of shit head over to www.rpcauthority.wikidot.com and join

I was only vaguely interested in SCP about 6 months ago. What happened? Wasn't it just a collection of horror monsters anyway?

Mods on the site have been retroactively editing articles to fit their PC culture, in addition to flooding tbe site with shitty fan art and self-inserts

I am, whats wrong with SCP?I dn't get it, do they promte lgbt rights or something?

Disappointing to hear. I haven't read any SCPs for a few years now, but there were some real diamonds in the rough there. Leftist politics ruins yet another fun hobby.

>PC culture
How? None of the monsters I've read about could be linked to SJW shit. How did gender, race, and/or sexuality get involved at all?

I'm mostly just curious, just got into it because of containment breach and didn't span much from the monsters presented in it. Did people assume Eric's gender too much?

SCP is really good, I love it.
The problem is that it got popular, so almost all the recent entries are just pure garbage, or obvious fetish injection.

The original mods gave up for whatever reason and the new ones feel they owe it to the tumblr community to make up for coming from /x/ so they frequently edit articles to make the site more "inclusive" as well as doing pride month

If anyone's interested in writing horror or just starting a new hobby with people who actually care about horror, head over here rpcauthority.wikidot.com and join

Could you provide examples or some greentext stories? I know it's fully possible and SJWs ruin everything but I still can't fathom what about SCP got them triggered. Was there not enough female D-class?

You'd almost think collective leftie lunacy is being caused by an SCP.

>user writes a short yet touching story about a fallen US soldier, where a flag causes people remeber him.
>Mods get assblasted about a story about the US that doesn't demonize it
>Edit the article so to add an addendum that effectively calls the whole SCP stupid

>using a stockpile of ridiculous creepypastas as a platform to push pro-LGBT garbage
I don't even hate gays and I think this is fucking stupid

Attached: 1437570243645.jpg (479x447, 80K)

I spent a lot of time in high school contributing to the website during its early days, it was one of the few hobbies I was passionate about. I enjoy writing in general. Not going to say who I am but some of my articles became iconic. Eventually I was chased away from the community by rabid newcomers and it broke my heart to see that they even edited some of my articles because people got triggered.
I hate what it's become.

Here's another one:
>Old ass SCP about about a mannequin that only kills women
>straight horror story with no agenda
>Fucked up auto cleaning service puts the article at risk for deletion
>Mod decides the story isn't "modern" enough"
>Completely rewrites the story to make it about sexual abuse
>claims the original was misogynistic
The picture and article are, to be honest, naively misogynistic. It's a sexy broken female object that runs around attacking women. I don't think the original author meant anything bad by that - they just had the idea of something that was sexycreepy. But in the end, it reduces women to victims and is a literal symbol of objectification itself. Due to the popularity, it had to remain much intact in its form. However, this inherent misogyny had to be acknowledged and addressed. Why attack women? Why does it exist? I turned that in my head and realized that it had to be a story about the horrors of female objectification. And that's what I wrote.

It had to stay sexy. It had to still look like its original picture. It had to still attack women and heal itself that way. But hopefully now, deep in hippocampus, deep in the roiling emotive miasma of your limbic system, it makes sense, and acknowledges that the object is misogynistic in nature.
SCP-847

The long paragraphs are quotes from the mod himself who rewrote the story

Don't forget scp-wiki.net/scp-2721
A litteral homestuck fanfiction about a satellite that poses as a trans artist on Tumblr

I fucking loved the idea of the foundation. I love that spooky shit. Im all in support of making a new less retarded version of it.

Gamers against weed is cancer.

I always wanted to write some stuff but never trusted myself to good enough job. If I lowered the overall quality by my participation, then that would just be depressing.

Got nothing to add but I'd support a non sjw scp wiki

Can't get better if you never try, user

>he didn't read the super progressive story about the magic genderswap hero

>wanting poltard version of Foundation
You will not fix problems that way

Are you making it Jow Forums related?
Just curious

No. The only reason I'm posting here is because there are people here wbo hate the way the sites gone. If someone tries to post their nazi fanfiction on my site, it will be deleted. The site is for horror only, not political bullshit

just copy pasta all from scp-cucked and replace the ghouls with trannies

>scp about a house that eats people
>foundation sends in two agents to investigate, grizzled war vet who cusses a lot and a tranny mary sue with magic powers
>story gets to a point where war vet is having inner monologues about the hardships of trans people while referring to mary sue mage as "Xir"
>turns out the house was some kind of cocoon for some ancient god that would end all life when it hatches
>but its ok, tranny mage saves the day because she is also a low key reality bender who can wish the evil away

And then there's that one scp made by some vore fetishist that is a hole in the ground that digests people

Attached: 1522859175846.png (731x611, 876K)

Then how is it suitable for this board?

So of someone were to post something like...a door that transports you to an alternate timeline where Hitler won and society is incidentally more advance but with some kind of morbid twist, you would delete it?
That sounds just as bad as SJW foundation.

Of course not, as long as the story is actually a good-faith attempt at horror and doesn't have some kind of ulterior motive. For instance, here is a piece that would be deleted on my site:
Input:A copy of Mein Kampf
Setting:1:1
Output:A book titled 'How to Make Friends, Influence People, and then Murder Them,' subtitled 'How to be a Dickhead for Dummies.' Text mostly consists of hyperbolic German profanity
This is obviously nothing more than a "hurr hurr Nazis bad" post and adds nothing to the site.

I remember this shit from /x/ years ago, didn't know they made a site about a pile of copy pasta.

Oldfag reporting in to remind everyone that the anons of the early 2000s saw this coming and collectively chose to double down on the racism and general unpleasantness in order to keep the subversives away. Shit like this is what happens when people don't understand the lifecycle of web communities.

I'm a fan of it, but I stopped reading it a while back when the mass edits came

I like old SCP and I'd join but I've never written a piece of fiction before.

You don't have to worry about being inexperienced. You can post on the forum and I'll even write up any ideas you have

OK I might look into it. I'll keep the website bookmarked.
Problem is that I'm certain there are thousands of SCP in the previous wiki, and I'd like to come up with original and entertaning ideas so I wouldn't really contribute much

Don't even worry about it, just present whatever ideas you have and that's good enough for me

Good ord I thought you were exagerating, this is fucking atrocious.

Does it have ads or how does it sustain itself?

Can we boycott it?

if not, make Another scp WEBSITE that LOOKS closely and is CLOSE to its name so it comes up at google when people GOOGLE SCP.

also copy some of its stories and claim ownership thats what they do anyway.

scp-wiki.net/forum/t-77584/scp-113

check out the discussion page here, this moderator is especially SJW.

you can get banned on the website if you also write a wrong REVIEW of a SCP, where the mods put you at blame if its good or bad enouhg "it caused it to get downvotes" LOL

so they are a paranoid bunch.
In short:create a SCP WEBSITE that STARTS WITH THE WORD "SCP" in it to get google hits, then make it simular appearance, then copy paste ownership of the stories.
Somehow make it that it puts said website on the 1 number on google searches.

It's very obvious if you read the fucking garbage in the latest series.

Repost them on the new one then!

is their an archive of unedited articles anywhere? the only source I can think of is old youtube readings

isnt it aviable if you check the edited history? like you do with wikipedia.

We could take it a step further and make their website it's own SCP, stating something stupid like it's a virus that infects history itself and changes it to fit a particular viewpoint.
Get that Meta Narrative going, yknow.

you won't hit the top of google searches unless you pay google or convince them you're selling something related to the search

search for fucking anything on google and the first result will be a related product you can purchase, or a left-leaning article on the subject

That's actually pretty hilarious, I'll see if I can write something up like that

That would’ve fucking great

Fucking kek, do this

They already did this. There's thousands of SCPs and you think they didn't already make a "what if our forum is a scp" scp?

Fucking idiots.

eat shit neofag you're fucked

Attached: current year.png (350x339, 77K)

This whole thread is hilarious. /x/ used to be big into the /scp/ foundation, but you all need to write this alternate history where it's been hated.

My guess is that OP is butthurt that he's shit at writing and the forum b& his ass.

This whole thing is a personal army request.

If you make an android app I'll use it.

>pedophile from neofag does desperate damage control

Attached: i made this.jpg (604x290, 39K)

they want to take Every thing you love away from you

Attached: Screenshot_20180615-152005.jpg (1440x1192, 389K)

I loved SCP. Spent a ton of time reading it a few years back. I wouldn't bother making some kind of derivative. Just remember the good times we had with the old content.

examples?

We should make our own SCP featuring monsters like the Happy Merchant, Dindu Nuffing, and El Ogre de las americas.

Here

I think there was already an SCP like that. The one with the giant hand monsters.

>pic
God, the history of social media on the internet is that edgy nerds make something cool and then the catlady fags move in, sterilize it, and try to sell it. I can't think of a time that rule hasn't held true. Civilization itself suffers from this effect.

rpcauthority.wikidot.com
Someone is already starting work on moving the old untainted stories to a new wiki.
[spoiler]name needs work in my opinion but it's a start[/spoiler]

Wow im a fucking faggot, i fucked up spoilers.

sounds cringy

>RPC-56%-J
containment status?
Description?

The writer for scp-wiki.net/scp-2852 said that Cousin Johnny is supposed to be a threat to conservative and religious values, that it thinks its "doing people a favor" when it fucks them up at religious events, and that its everything the foundation fears in one big monster because of this.

There is a grace period.
You send it in as a proposal, if it is good they put it up.
You should also use the forum for feedback and fine tune it before you propose it.
You should probably stay away from it for this month though, or untill they stop this shit so they can see the numbers drop with this sort of bullshit.

Christianity is a lie

the scp was spoopy at first but now its just a stale larp.
They keep adding more and more abserd bullshit just like they keep adding more and more bullshit pokemon.

If the scp website is sjw faggot trans garbage now, then a new one needs to be made but only if you are truly passionate about it.

Also its weird that a stale decade old larp has any sort of moral authority at all.

>Christianity is a lie

everything that gains enough popularity becomes a target for infiltration.
EVERYTHING.

shitty post. try harder.
>mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=KBKXu3Kg4yg