WTF is this absolute shit. The state of the UK

WTF is this absolute shit. The state of the UK.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-06-15 at 1.43.13 PM.png (1317x394, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DfoEaR0jr4E
youtu.be/wj6L64dp7ts
change.org/p/donald-trump-president-trump-grant-uk-political-prisoner-tommy-robinson-asylum-in-the-us
rt.com/news/393706-germany-surveillance-encryption-whatsapp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's going to be unimaginable violence soon.

Everytime I think it can't get worse. I am proven wrong.

This isnt a uk thing. This is a west thing

Pretty sure that is happening in the UK you fucking retard

It is a Fifth Column thing.

>transfag goes for smear test
>smears their shitty unwashed arse
>shit all over the stick
>shit all over gloves
>room stinks of shit
>transfag gets embarrassed
>runs out
>cries
>doctor all covered in shit
>runs into lobby
>pukes
>puke orgy
>transfag kill her(him)self
>i get arrested for this post

And this wont happen to the rest of the west? The precedent has been set. This is the new normal unless normies wake the fuck up

It's across the whole West. The same insanity in Sweden, keeping racial stats of ANY KIND AT ALL is illegal in France and Sweden, and we both know the insane PC hordes that have a stranglehold on the academic and media world here.
Yep, we're all in the same boat.
Also this.

Fuck off Paddy shill non Burger.

i thought it was fake, it reads like a headline from the onion

its real.

Attached: 1525808780916.png (447x275, 99K)

men don't have a cervix wtf? even if they chop their dick off it doesn't mean they magically grow a cervix

Attached: 1529038328437.jpg (699x485, 68K)

youtu.be/DfoEaR0jr4E
youtu.be/wj6L64dp7ts

change.org/p/donald-trump-president-trump-grant-uk-political-prisoner-tommy-robinson-asylum-in-the-us

Attached: ef848a6e64046af8a810c2149a47241cc2b9261a5094277626a73af5e634f1e6.jpg (603x445, 93K)

Did you know that the state in germany is planning to legally break into people's homes to install "state trojans"?
We are just on the brink of the bullshit.
At least there is still some anger over stuff in the UK

Well it sort of makes sense. That wound that they pretend is a vagina is bound to get cancerous if they ever get have sex.

What, really? Do you have a source in english?

Should have got a loicence.

Attached: 1528683673869.jpg (1024x1024, 65K)

>transgender men
>cervical screening
>cervical
but why? it can't just be to make them feel like they're women, can it? No government would be so wasteful, illogical, and cruel.

What is a state Trojan? Some kind of listening device I assume?

You are joking but i have reported you to the british internet police for hate speech.

Attached: law.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

>burgercuck forgets the greater states of israel is the home of degeneracy and responsible for pushing it across the entire world

Attached: 1511030203962.png (650x925, 627K)

...the UK is like that senile aunt we all had.

Fuck lads, its over for me.

>be a mentally ill man
>Demand that taxpayers pay for tests designed to diagnose ailments you cannot acquire

Why is this allowed?

rt.com/news/393706-germany-surveillance-encryption-whatsapp/
This is sort of about it but not the legal breaking into homes.

But my point is nobody cares.

Everyone ITT may actually be clinically retarded. This isn't to encourage mtf to go for a smear test, but ftm. It says transgender (((men))), what we would call a mentally ill woman.
And you faggots could have figured that out by thinking about it for 5 seconds. Jesus

Attached: 1524435278108.gif (500x280, 595K)

>men
>cervical screening
Hehehe

>mfw the men we are talking about are actually women
this is too much work

Attached: huff.jpg (600x656, 71K)

dont you know anything OP ? white women dont exist any more really. long story. so crazy you wouldnt believe some of it but the end result was women have narrower hips now. it was briefly mentioned a number of years ago that wide hips were being phased out genetically in white women. genZ its almost non existent and millennials have fewer than genX. ever since the 70s it was becoming less common and the tipping point was in the 90s and come like 2010 ish uncommon

this syncs with the premature birth rate increasing. doctors induce it chemically to get the baby out before it cant pass through the pussy because half of the hospitals dont have doctors who can even do a C section and females are to self centered to carry to term if given the option. so 6 months is the norm now with their narrow hips

sounds like BS