What happened in the few years between the late 60s and early 70s that caused an explosion in degeneracy?

What happened in the few years between the late 60s and early 70s that caused an explosion in degeneracy?

Attached: 1397044994457.jpg (5000x5000, 987K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
youtube.com/watch?v=pzeHpf3OYQY
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8
nationalreview.com/2015/10/immigration-act-1965/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Roe vs Wade

Ehhhh you really need to rewind it back a little further. A little thing called the 19th amendment.

Antipositivism and social sciences in general

The beginning of the marxist takeover of the US.

Entitled selfish generation of urban pathetic mentally Ill people(baby boomers)

The cultural marxism wiki page explicitly states it is a critique of western civilization. It's fine to critique, there are numerous problems in western society, but to call it the cause of all the world's problems is absolute bullshit. Try being gay in africa or china, or a woman in India or the middle east. Is democracy a bad idea then, considering it's a western invention?

>but colonisation
Ireland was never a colonial power. Nor were Iceland, or any of the scandinavian countries. Australia's colonisers were all prisoners there against their will.

Hats, and dresses... Women even wore see through viels they would tie their hair up in..

People in the 1950s conformed to Christian morals. Single women were frowned on, divorce was frowned on.. talking about your family issues was frowned on..

All that changed in the 60s... The war, corruption, battle of the sexes, black civil rights.. all hit at once.

The war and the corruption around it fueled the others, the dam broke and Walter Cronkite helped..

Once they lost him, the kids were in teh streets and no one resisted as much anhymore..

Hollywood and the "ME" movement replaced Christian morals.

Now you know

Attached: 127d1201e0cad037ffaa16169cd94ca287e7efa3b10bd646afb6b9416be3c5c5.png (2517x2208, 3.19M)

Communists infiltrated hollywood, the education system and important departments of the government. McCarthy was 100% correct.

People were always just as degenerate you tard. Read primary sources.

Was just enough time away from ww2 and just far enough into the red scare where being a contrarian would be "cool" instead of strange and retarded.

the Pill

watch yuri
everything explained

>too long didnt watch give a qrd
basically the cold war never ended
the west got subverted by hippy fags atheists drugs woman rights and anti war protests
also education by the commies starting at kindergarden

watch yuri you'll understand

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
youtube.com/watch?v=pzeHpf3OYQY
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Not sure if baity pasta, but it can straight up be attributed to Marxism. Communist Party USA was funded and directed by the KGB to target Professors and PhD students specifically for indoctrination as well as Hollywood. McCarthy was right. The time between the 1960s and 70s was the time when the first wave of these professionals began to gain tenure and status and it began to ripple from there.

To add, we've gone farther than it ever should have. The cancer, the virus, it has run amok.

this guy gets it

the hippie baby boomers
they ruined EVERYTHING

>McCarthy was right
yes, absolutely

Actually it was the enlightenment that started it

Attached: 12079017124.png (847x401, 170K)

this
faggots dont even know
kgb went into bbc and the UK gov, look at it now, fuck , the soviets are gone but their machinations have run amok
ITS NOT A FUCKING COINCIDENCE

Attached: dqwcqie8yagz.jpg (991x1273, 602K)

Jews gained a critical density of power after moving from Europe to the US.

This is correct, but it's a big redpill for our summerfriends itt to swallow.

And guess who pushed it?
Kikes and you lot as their willing lapdog.

>What happened in the few years between the late 60s and early 70s that caused an explosion in degeneracy?
Everyone needs to watch this ASAP.

Hint: It's the jews

Attached: how_it_happened.jpg (4621x2914, 1.39M)

Attached: replace_plan.jpg (1023x1278, 334K)

Birth control pills

Big Sur, mass media, the hippie movement/anti-war movement conflation and rising hatred for 'the boring old ways' of modernity (ie, post-modernism).

You could call it the final revenge of the Beatniks. Go listen to American Pie, McLean lays it out quite nicely.

Mass immigration

I like how Jow Forums harps on about "degeneracy" but they're NEET virgins living in their parent's basement.
You guys are like fatties complaining about the obesity rate

>The cancer, the virus, it has run amok.

Worst part is we have no defense mechanism in our system to stop it unless we step outside the rules.

Our classical liberalism culture doesn't allow us to stop anyone's individualism so long as they're not hurting anyone, we're very vulnerable to subversion because of it.

Attached: twerknothanks.webm (640x800, 2.55M)

All the men left and what remained ruined the women.

So what's the next step then

Shame really is the only weapon you bitches have left, isn't it.

I'd be ashamed of that, personally, but...

LSD

if everyone in america took lsd in a safe, comfortable environment the world would be a better place overnight.

It's not "shaming" to point out hypocrisy.
I bet 99% of Jow Forums doesn't even go to church.

Just sourgrape contrarians
>People are having more sex than me, so it's bad!

Historians will look for answers after the shit hits the fan and we have another dark age.

Jews
>Mistaking the symptom for the cause

>People were always just as degenerate you tard.

Attached: 1521967780554.png (229x220, 6K)

>Use the enemies rules against them
>Hypocrisy
Yawn. Do better next time, Alinsky-ite. You're not even grade-school level at this.

Either retarded bait, or just a fuckin retard

LSD makes people more predisposed to leftism. That's not a good thing.

im 100% serious. If you took it you would understand

He's not wrong.
The difference was whether people were open about it or not. That's what's changed.
Go read letters and correspondence of the time. People were always as lecherous and debauched as today.
Read Joyce's letters about how much he wants to smell his wife's farts.
Or hell, just read Ulysses.
Oh is that too modern?
What about Lord Byron? His escapades are legendary.
Let's go back ANOTHER CENTURY
Giacoma Casanova. His name is literally synonymous with "degeneracy".

Grow up. Learn history. Stop LARPing

this is not true..

Jewish PR campaign deployed

It increases "trait openness to experience" by a standard deviation, which is correlated with leftist outlooks.
It might be that LSD is some sort of freak exception where it decreases leftism while increasing trait openness, but there's no reason to believe that.

I'm talking about the XIX and XX centuries in Europe. Everybody knows ancients were a bunch of degenerates. And inb4, cherrypicking some wild nobles doesn't make most of the population degenerate.

why isn't that a good thing?

Jews making black music popular and human rights 'cool'

Immigration Act of 1965.

Attached: 1515737098356.png (561x558, 175K)

Because moral and social degeneration is the problem.

That is a good place to look.
>pill
>abortion
>drugs
>civil rights act
And most importantly the weakness of the white man to impose his will. He got too comfortable, he could isolate himself with his tv in the burbs.
The News TV mass brainwashed boomers, it started back then. the average news viewer age is over 60.

In addition to this, marxism took off on it's long march through institutions around that time.

Joyce was writing mostly in the 1900s. And what is the point in saying "humans were degenerate for hundreds of years, then they weren't from 1800 to 1960, so let's return to the customs of that one specific time."?

that doesn't make any sense.

why do you think leftism is moral and social decay? the USSR and NorKo seem pretty repressed and uptight to me.

on the other hand, monarchist/parliamentary england has been drinking and fucking whores for like 1500 years

>returning to the golden age
>doesn't make sense
Found the retarded marxist faggot.

this. also the liberal welfare state decimated the pre-1960s functional black communities

youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8

Attached: nation of immigrants.png (2450x1948, 278K)

time is linear. memory's a stranger. history's for fools.

Are you saying that 19th century peasants weren't degenerates?
Go read up contemporary accounts of British sailors.

The "noble past' is an illusion. People have always been pretty much the same. Stop trying to wank yourself off about "Waaa my life sucks because it's the world is shit and if I was born 100 years ago I'd fit in with all those pure virgins"

>uses history to support his point in one post
>says history isn't real in his next
Huh.

Boomers.

Gee I wonder who's behind this

Attached: 1501432489979.jpg (353x251, 50K)

I mean why is that the golden age in Jow Forumss opinion? because there was definitely still degenerate behavior going on in the 1800s...

Attached: 1522941036770.png (817x443, 34K)

Well if you read up so much history you should also know people have always liked to romanticise the past so you can perfectly fuck off.

cocaine

stop projecting your insecurity

user means that learning history does nothing. If "those who don't learn history are doomed to repeat it" is true, why do we constantly repeat it despite learning it being mandatory in school? It's because we need to learn human nature, not history.

Just because it's taught in school it doesn't mean people learn.
The average person totally forgets what they've learned and likely wasn't taught anything of value anyways.

Too much openness to experience doesn't lead to the USSR and DPRK. It leads to the United States and multicultural Sweden.

>why is that the golden age in Jow Forums's opinion
90% white America.
Europe was white and uncucked
Women were women and knew their role
Men were men, and protected their family and country
God was still with us
3rd worlders were rotting in their own shitholes
People took a firm stance against that which went against human nature
Gays were in hiding
Trannies literally didn't exist by the modern definitons
(((They))) were in retreat

Turn off the TV go for a walk. The media is just dramatizing the most extreme side of things

but how can openness to new experiences "lead to the US" if most people haven't even taken lsd? if the US is already degenerate without the acid, what do you have to lose?

you realize if human nature was taught in school, no one would fall for the emotional appeal of fascism and identity politics?

cultural marxism

nationalreview.com/2015/10/immigration-act-1965/
>our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually
>ethnic mix of this country will not be upset
I wonder if Kennedy's brother was mad at him getting assassinated and did this to retaliate.

Attached: WillNotBeFlooded.png (833x564, 65K)

throwing fuel on a fire doesn't make it go out

the US was never "90% white" in the modern sense. It's had slaves and spanish/mexican/natives the whole time, often outnumbering the whites in parts of the South. and whats counted as "white" today was a diverse group of immigrants and english protestants that all hated each other

also Oscar Wilde, the first openly gay man essentially, was very popular in the late 1800's. French and German salons allowed a diverse discussion of opinions on art, politics, etc, and nightclubs catered to a number of "niche" interests (yes they had trannies and gay prostitutes, even though it was illegal)

Boomers.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. They can only deny nature for so long.

Lost count of how many times I have. Try it yourself and you will see what I mean.

This is also the time period when the bullshit liability lawsuits started to run amok ie:I broke into your house to steal stuff and cut myself on a knife you SO CARELESSLY left laying out... and the asshole wins the suit?

This

For me, the difference is that degeneracy is being shoved down our throats as totally acceptable and desirable. And its not. Its a dead end.

MK Ultra

Soviet spies quite literally infiltrated the major universities and raised a generation of demoralized degenerates.

1789 : french revolution
Counter-attack : 1815 (Napoleon defeated)
1848 : People's spring
1917 : Soviet revolution
Counter attack : 1933 (NSDAP)
1945 : WW2 is lost
1965 : immigration act
1968 : Mass anti-authority movement in the West

It began a long, long time ago.

We are waiting for the last counter-attack
And hopefully this will end this cycle.

>muh melting pot propaganda
The different White European Christians that were the vast majority of America had enough of a sense of unity of shared cultural values to vote in the 1920s immigration legislation that only allowed other whites in when faced with the increasing amount of Eastern European jewish thought that was anti-white and anti-christian that began to appear in the late 1800s. The vary same legislation that led to America being 90% white by the 1940 &50s.... the golden age that many from both the left and right pine for.

Why that's happening is because life has gotten pretty damned easy for the middle class. We all want for nothing. Lots of food, entertainment, no wars, no diseases, no big threat.
But people always have the same amount of energy. People like to DO things and fight.
So this middle class with all its energy looks for something to fight for. And they latch on to tiny outcast slivers in our societies. They blow it all out of proportion because they need to fight. They need to spend that energy that everyone has.

It's like when the Romans stopped persecuting the Christians. They went from a unified underground religion to a public squabbling mess within a generation. All that energy that was spent surviving the Romans had no where to go but back in on themselves.
So just one generation after Constantine unofficially makes the Empire Christian, Christianity is already having a petty shitfit with the Arrian heresy.

People need to fight for something. They need some level of adversity. And right now, there isn't a good cause to fight for. Just molehills that people need to be mountains in order to justify spending their energy on them

>easy living is what causes degeneracy/moral decay
this may or may not be true.
Moral decay/degeneration of a culture / demoralization of a people can happen when a society is under attack, be it from "acts of god" or from culture contact (invasion type scenario). Native Americans lost big time when they experienced the culture contact of meeting Europeans during the colonial era. They seemed to have faired OK with they had culture contact with earlier Viking exploration era europeans.

Femin virus.

>Native Americans lost big time when they experienced the culture contact of meeting Europeans during the colonial era
For a while though, it was good. Their culture was indeed strong despite the overwhelming invasion of Europeans.
The American Indian Wars were fierce and their culture was strong.

It was losing that made them what they are today, not a slow collapse of their culture. Straight up not having enough guns, so to speak.

The CIA/Rockefellers worked with Gloria Steinem to release the Femin virus and generally promote degeneracy.

I turn 37 years old this year and am a Boomer and I apologise for the Boomers. I'm sorry.

Boomers were born between 1945-1965, you're not one

He's a 30 year old boomer.
It happens

The Baby Boomers were the children of WW2 vets. My dad was born in 1926 and fought in WW2.

I'm a Boomer because my dad was in WW2.