“Cut off” Trump supporters

Salon-
>If you have friends or relatives who support Donald Trump you should confront them. Explain to them that they are complicit with Trump's cruelty and sadism.

>Then communicate that you will no longer speak with them, nor will you offer them emotional, financial or other types of support until they denounce Donald Trump and what he represents — and grovel for forgiveness through speech and action.

>This will not be easy. Doing what is right rarely is. But it is necessary.

>Some will protest, saying that you can't know what is in a person's heart based on who they vote for. This is untrue.

>What of party-line voters, who, for whatever reason support the Republican Party in every election regardless of the candidate? This too is neither an excuse or defense.

>Such a rationale provides no excuse for supporting a petit-fascist authoritarian in Donald Trump and all the social ills that he represents. Moreover, to support the Republican Party as a matter of habit and tradition means that one endorses an extreme revanchist political organization that for decades has been working against the common good and to subvert democracy.

>And what about voters who support Trump because of a single issue such as taking away women's reproductive rights? They too are still culpable.

>And there are those people who would like to claim that somehow Donald Trump is anathema to their values and that they were tricked, bamboozled, or hoodwinked into supporting him. Such a defense is easily rebutted.

>If there are Republicans and others who actually feel this way they would be leading the resistance against Donald Trump. Instead Republicans have rallied around Donald Trump even as he undermines American democracy, engages in a coordinated campaign of cruelty, and likely coordinated with a foreign power to steal the 2016 presidential election

archive.is/Cdz7Z

Attached: 204AC67A-F195-4243-B508-941C8478737C.gif (192x333, 2.53M)

I'm still so happy I voted for Trump. Unironically election night was the best night of my life.

>Unironically election night was the best night of my life.

desu i probably would vote for bernie if he ran in 2020.

it's obvious now that hillary wasn't even trying to get elected. most of the trump vs. hillary media was just a way to promote the GOP to younger people. bernie bros had the right idea though.

Awe sheit I guess I’m done for

Attached: 27258421-C76A-443F-97DF-256F78D79169.gif (288x271, 1.96M)

it's unfortunate that he fell into the usual democrat talking points on guns and minority rights. i really can't in good conscious support the GOP considering what i've seen though.

My uncle was really into the "Trump train". He wasn't invited for thanksgiving nor Christmas, and I don't think my dad has talked to him for almost a year now. It's really sad too because he's like 35 and doesn't have a family.

No one gives a shit

>liberal defooing is now a thing
this fucking timeline

Attached: The_Truth_About_Bitcoin_Stefan_Molyneux__FreeDomainRadio__15812-750x400.jpg (750x400, 32K)

he might have been the only "real" candidate.

Fuck off schlomo

hillary mostly acted as a saboteur for the democrats.

If someone confronted me over Trump, I would laugh so hard. Hahaha can you imagine?

Anyone who gives me this sort of ultimatum can fuck off.

>A bunch of impoverished college students defoo their rich parents and uncles and more successful siblings
>This is somehow a threat and not a merciful end to our suffering

If I knew that all it took to stop left-wing scum from begging for my money was to tell them I voted for Trump I'd have bought one of those stupid hats two years ago.

Attached: 1ckxu7.jpg (481x373, 31K)

That guy looks like this ghoul on the load screen

Attached: JIFeq1g.png (599x426, 440K)

Kikes have lost the plot, they're fucking mad as hell.

My thoughts are unless your family from the rural red states, the poor people in your family that need emotional and financial support are liberals.

Cutting off someone from your life over politics is an incredibly stupid thing, but might be a good thing overall...especially right now given how toxic and ignorant people are. Let the left devour themselves, and let the Neo cons and cuckservatives die out. Spend time with people who you love, and who love you. Fuck everybody and everything else.

>my family is shit and full of children

>trump supporters
>needing financial support from liberals
>implying liberals have money

Liberals truly are this retarded

lmao Jesus Christ Trump has made liberals literally lose their minds. I've never seen anything like it.

Attached: 1407482882676.jpg (251x240, 10K)

Without any conservatives at Thanksgiving, who will shoot the turkey? Besides, you godless faggots hate this country as it was founded. Why are you still celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas?

Lord Farquad really let himself go.

The only people I know that can't get their shit together are liberals.

It's what liberals do. It's easier than communicating.

He fidnt have a family in the first place if so called "family" wrote him off for political views. How very shallow and padantic. Blood is thicker tgan water. Fuck politics. Family first.

but despite the hostility she directed toward the white working class, a lot of people still seemed to support her.

so here's an interesting hypothesis: maybe she actually won by a landslide and the "memes" were simply predictive programming so people would be conditioned to accept trump's victory.

well he shouldn't had betrayed his family in the first place

>Trump is cruel and mean
>Be cruel and mean to your family members until they stop liking trump
Like, I understand this is a shitpost but come on senpai, you can do better than this...

Attached: 1528337428894.jpg (400x400, 19K)

I hope he murders your entire family for it.

Attached: not again.jpg (1024x683, 64K)

Lol

>I would vote for bernie

Wanna know how I know you’re gay?

Your view of betrayal is scewed. There are more important things in this world than president. I know its hard to accept.

too many democrats are traitors to their own party. if leftists really wanted to get their act together they would purge all those people who play the identity politics game using an anti-white slant. they would also stop supporting gun control, because there are many single issue voters that will not vote for anti-2A candidates. that's how you'd fix the democratic party.

Shit that never happened memeflag

am i wrong? was hillary not acting as a saboteur? bernie would have cleaned house if she hadn't shoved him out of the way and purposefully alienated working class whites for literally no reason whatsoever.

>>Then communicate that you will no longer speak with them, nor will you offer them emotional, financial or other types of support until they denounce Donald Trump and what he represents — and grovel for forgiveness through speech and action.

So people who are most likely welfare queens on anti-depressants will tell their hard working and tax paying friends and relatives that they will cut off support to them until they appoligize for their wicked ways? Lol go ahead, the results will be hilarious.

Deluded till the end. So tiresome.

You guys realize that (((Salon))) is just clickbait and that this is a slide thread, right>?

Attached: shareblue bingo.jpg (889x1039, 239K)

it's not as though minorities wouldn't have voted democrat in the first place. the democratic party has zero reason to pander to them. none whatsoever.

Yeah, doesn't mean you can't respond and sage though.

This sounds a lot like what Jehovah's witnesses are told to do with family members that don't support the cult.

in fact, no political party or faction has any reason to support gun control, ever. it only weakens their position.

all these highly publicized shootings serve to convince people there's an epidemic and that it's necessary. but really they're just trying to keep guns away from their own constituents who are too dumb to know any better.

wow i didn't realize this would be so upsetting

this is what happens when you decide to go full edge lord in real life where actions have consequences

Salon - journalism for cucked beta boys, anti-american faggots, pedo apologists, and s o y filled retards.

Attached: salon hypoc.png (300x267, 43K)

>This will not be easy. Doing what is right rarely is. But it is necessary.
Indeed, the Jewish world parasite must be irradiated. Only in this way can man be free.

people on the right know how important guns are. that's why there are so many single-issue voters. they understand the importance of the first two amendments, so it's easy to alienate them by threatening both freedoms and doing a bit of pandering to minorities for good measure.

I think your headline would be better received if you entitled it ""Cut off" Trump supporters like you did your balls".

Attached: Trump is not their pres.jpg (700x726, 91K)

So they're complaining about the sadism and cruelty of breaking up families by advocating the breaking up of families?

Typical liberals.

Liberalism is a religion. It's practitioners are zealots. The failure of their beliefs to manifest in objective reality causes a profound crisis of faith and causes them to become increasingly unhinged and detached from reality.

Attached: 1521911541391.jpg (660x960, 93K)

You're right. All of the pre-election hypothetical polls (before the data was corrupted) said that Clinton would beat every potential GOP nominee except for Trump, and Bernie would beat Trump in a landslide, but probably lose to everyone else.

>
>
We have ID's you moron.

Stop saying the same thing over and over and replying to yourself.

YOU'RE FLAT

the GOP and our political system in general essentially holds people hostage for their rights. it's impossible to support 2A if you don't vote republican. and it's impossible to defend your own rights if you don't have a gun. so what they're doing is strong-arming people into supporting a right-wing agenda by threatening their right to bear arms.

Having lived in communism, I would shoot communists on the spot, in self defense.

Self defense from communism.

Telling people to end relationships with their family members is what cults do. Libtards are a cult.

LOL DO IT! CONFRONT THEM
Get redpilled and BTFO
haha let's fucking go.
I've been asking people to confront the terrorist Hillary voters in their families since before the election. Motherfuckers have to import voters because their policies are such shit.
Will be epic.

Attached: doit-1.gif (180x220, 232K)

i find this a worrysome trend though. it still makes more sense to vote republican since at the end of the day, you'd still have more personal freedom in theory. at least conservative individuals have the right priorities, even if they're falling for the ruse.

single-payer healthcare isn't communism you prick

>engages in a coordinated campaign of cruelt
where the fuck have I been?

This level of delusion is incredible

This is the mongrel that wrote the article. Someone has a chip on his shoulder because he's half nigger lmao.

Attached: el goblino.png (800x416, 341K)

Neck yourself.

see
i think most conservative people had the right idea. they understand how important 2A and 1A are. but we could still have these things along with subsidized higher-education and better healthcare.

i'm pretty sure bernie was only lukewarm on gun control anyway, especially earlier on. he didn't seem to care for gun control until he was told to.

Cut off Trump supporters = getting rid of the dead weight in THEIR lives

What, like British Healthcare where you can just call it a pogrom against the elderly who they either kill through endless waiting lists or just actively put them down like old yeller?

What Trump supporters should do, is cut off the cock and balls of male progressives, and the breasts and vagina flaps of the females

Wait. Wait wait wait. They're going to LEAVE US ALONE NOW?!
Holy fuck it's paradise!

If your family or friends put political affiliations over goodwill or blood, then they were never your friend to begin with. Let them do what they will, and if they excommunicate you excommunicate back.

whatever kind of healthcare system that doesn't involve me paying out the ass for decades-old medicine.

if democrats had their head screwed on straight they would have kicked hillary and all the other saboteurs infesting their party to the curb.

No thanks, I like lower taxes, closed borders and supermarkets full of food

Attached: 3CFFB090-C442-418D-8352-664858253F34.jpg (960x960, 103K)

Wow, how retarded do you have to be to actually do this / publish this / read this?

Attached: 1527628832807.jpg (1124x1510, 596K)

I know that feel. I couldn't stop smiling the next day, and had random fits of laughing

>closed borders

talk is cheap. i see more mexicans and internationals now than i ever have in my life. if the wall isn't up by 2020, along with stricter immigration and visa policies, then i have no reason whatsoever to support trump. none at all.

It is quite sad to see what Trump has done to the liberals. Look at them it has got them disowning family. Turning brother against brother sister against sister and children against mother and father. They break up family's because they lost a vote. It sickens me.
Why have you not just killed these sick fucks yet Jow Forums? Forget free speech etc these people would deny you the right to it if they could. Why have you just not shot every "journalist" who conspires to break up family's and turn blood against blood?

Implying I want any of those weak minded soibois around me for more then a minute.

>he voted for Trump. He betrayed his family
This says more about you and your family than it could ever say about your uncle. Grow up

Attached: DDD85940-1B27-4ED4-88CF-D17276E5C324.png (804x743, 22K)

...are you seriously responding to your own posts? Are you fucking retarded?

Attached: 1493390784045.png (386x494, 203K)

and don't give me any bullshit about democrats and funding. it's obvious that the two parties collude. if the wall isn't built soon, then we can be sure they never intended to build it at all.

>betray your country
>betray your traitorous family
pick one

Funny, I already cut off every single libtard I knew after the election happened. The reality of how unhinged and delusional they really are could no longer be tolerated.

Where is this sort of garbage from? It's gotta be copypasta.

>cut off Trump supporters
>most of them are those who are working, have homes, cars, bank accounts and act as stand in loans from liberal retarded family members who dont know how the fuck to budget
lmao best part about this article is they think Trump supporters fucking care if their retarded kin cut them off. I've already told my half sister who is struggling because she is a fucking mentally ill loon to go fuck herself then canceled paying for her cable, internet, and power after she said that Trump supporters should be attacked in the street

They already do it themselves

Bernie would be nice if he didn't promise to pay for absolutely anything and everything 4free on public dollar and come up with retarded harebrained schemes and promises that he'd have no way of financing should he have won

And considering unrealistic promises were the cornerstone of the decrepit, senile old retard's campaign, i guess that means he's just not nice at all.

Oh and I have no interest putting someone in charge of this country when they're as much of a pussy as Bernout was to shrivel up and hide in the corner when that fat black bitch started hijacking his speech, that was fucking embarrassing

>tripcode

Attached: 5a5.gif (640x480, 1.85M)

Disassociation - a tactic favored by totalitarian regimes and cults

I can't laugh hard enough. Go be autistic somewhere else.

Attached: Screenshot_20180508-180237.jpg (1074x1082, 465K)

>All of the pre-election hypothetical polls (before the data was corrupted) said that Clinton would beat every potential GOP nominee except for Trump, and Bernie would beat Trump in a landslide
I like how you have no source for that

Attached: wisc.png (860x624, 77K)

and white people tired of smelling niggers and being told they owe them a free pizza

>when that fat black bitch started hijacking his speech

that's funny. and this is a good segue into another good topic: how minorities fucked everything up with their constant kvetching.

blm and other minority groups certainly played a big part in alienating whites and driving them to the GOP. not that i expect any better from them, but they're just as responsible as hillary and the other bleeding-heart SJWs. a little bad publicity here, a little there, and boom. cops hate niggers. blm fucked it up. they set things back 20 years or more.

Liberalism is a disease

Attached: 1528062220544.png (475x834, 360K)

My whole extended family and friends are all Trump supporters. Let's settle this with another war.

all the media had to do was fan the flames with a few sob stories about cops shooting up black people and riots ensue. like pottery.

kek cops never stopped hating niggers. even black cops hate niggers

Honestly I think it's good for us when rags like salon publish articles like this, just shows people how crazy/unhinged the left is.

You kidding? Way ahead of you. If you’ve got unnatural hair color, face piercings, are over weight, have long hair (if youre a dude) or short hair (if youre a chick....I’ve already cut you out of my life. These last 30 years have been great as a result.