Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

New phone. Who dis?

Who?

Who?

Whom?

Responsible for bringing back public executions

It's that one boxer that bit someones ear off, isn't it ?

Who the fuck is that nigger? He looks really angry about something.

unironically like this

Attached: like this.jpg (898x701, 87K)

Junker better watch his ear

Chew soap chew soap

He is forgotten already.

The last president of the US before it became the laughing stock of the world thanks to the retard in Chief they have now.

A better President then Trump.
A better man then Trump.
etc.....

Apply liberally, faggot.

Attached: TrumpButtHurtSalve.jpg (720x715, 95K)

like a modern John F. Kennedy

"The black one"

Attached: ce2b86cc6d39a483b442b079e4ef79d5b14eb0cb_00.jpg (337x337, 21K)

He wont. People in the future will elected a black man and cheer for the election of the "first black president" claiming that Obama 'didn't count'

>like a modern John F. Kennedy
I hope you're implying what I think you're implying 'cause I like how the JFK story ended.

As the man that made things so bad he made Trump possible.

IF IF IF IF IF IF

Attached: hanging.jpg (1024x768, 144K)

The deep state president.

Other than being "le first black president," I honestly think he'll be remembered as pretty average. Not bad by any means, but not exceptional either.

Fake and gay

only as the first and only nigger president. America's Mistake.

Getting shot and becoming a legend?

Who's the muslim in the picture?

who?

Attached: BEHOLD YOUR KING.jpg (208x279, 10K)

who is this nigger?

a Bill Ayers trained neo-bolshevik homosexual Kenyan

bullet to the head so sad (not)

Yeah I think he was too concerned with optics and "muh legacy" to really make any decisions.
Whatever went to shit was mostly from his inaction.
Trudeau will be remembered just the same.

Attached: tumblr_n90rn7Ct4e1rzkjt5o1_500.jpg (500x432, 79K)

Morelike “the black one that acted white” as opposed to “the white one who thought he was black”.

Says he killed Osama, never did prove it.
Says he gave people free healthcare, then they found their premiums rising.
Says he helped the economy, but he just left lots of people jobless.

first and last nigger president

He dindu count! His mama was white, and his daddy was Muslim!

im not sure obama did anything of importance other than obamacare

really... it seems like the country was on autopilot during his leadership

I imagine as an incredibly ineffectual president who get elected because of the color of his skin. A footnote.

mediocore at best

Attached: 1517540564018.jpg (960x540, 92K)

he won't

The most over hyped in all history.

Who the fuck is that guy OP?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Only black president.

Listen in OP, I need you to go watch the video on xvideos called "ten shemales destroy one guy" and report back and tell me what the guy getting fucked looks like and what the first tranny who penatrates him looks like so I know that you watched it.

chief obongo

>JFK is a legend!
Really? What'd he do of significance besides plow hookers white in office? He twice doubled our military presence in Vietnam. Is that what has your panties all wet?

Putting man on the moon?

Attached: obango.jpg (1910x1000, 442K)

The guy who saved us from a recession and potential depression that retarded Republicans started.

The 1st Black President

As a lover of drone strikes.

Attached: 1527525876205.jpg (538x538, 91K)

>How will he be remembered?

As the king nigger Obozo

Who?

Haha!

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

I seriously forgot about Obama till you mentioned him

A pretty boy who was twice as narcissistic as Trump.

The dude loved giving speeches and looking off to the right. He wasn't good for much else though.

who?

Pointing directly at the hidden sperm, nice

Attached: sp2.gif.jpg (1020x532, 112K)

The guy that ended racism

>1 post by this assblasted faggot
sage, you dumbfucks

No, not saging. Also, you're a faggot.

Just get over it. Bush was a horrible president and then the Republicans nominated McCain who was even worse.

Republicans deserved to lose.

> First non-white president
> Sponsored "stimulus" after "stimulus" package to bail out the very people that tanked the economy and left everyone else to suffer in his first term. There are very very few people who got their job back or a return to normalcy from the "stimulus".
> Got ACA passed through a dem majority congress before people could realize the ramifications of it, and it promptly started imploding by the time he left office (which was calculated btw)
> Claimed he killed Osama without proof, didn't matter anyway since his administration's sponsorship of the Islamic Spring / ISIS eliminated any chance of peace in the ME/end of Islamic terror.
> Just happened to be president when the supreme court decided gay marriage must be legal
> Executive orders out the ass which nobody wanted to call him out on because of gridlock in congress and "racism"

Overall his historical impact on the country is that he is the first nonwhite president.
His political impact is much larger because his liberal use of executive orders and interaction with the media more than any other president has inspired a cult of personality that many struggle to let up even now that he is gone.

The only good thing JFK did was try to challenge (((their influence))) shortly before he was brained in Texas. The rest was neutral.

>muh go to the moon because it is hard
I'll credit him for starting the challenge, but LBJ and Nixon presided over the Space Program. 100% of moon landings occured under President Nixon.

The reason we'll never have another black president.

I don't get it, How can the Obamas actually like their portraits? I know they selected nigger artists because affirmitive action, black president and lady gotta be painted by black artists. But the paintings are objectively garbage.

Dude, printing money is just kicking the can down the street, he murdered our children. That is what won’t be remembered, as the past will be rewritten by a very sick group of elites -but they will not escape the cold embrace we all face, and to them it will feel worse, as with all liberals, for they created nothing but misery to prolong themselves, only to fail.

I think his demeanor and policies will be compared to the demeanor and policies of Trump in the context of the increasingly divided America of the early 21st century. Sort of in a Hamiltonian v Jeffersonian kind of way.

Attached: jeffVham.jpg (281x179, 6K)

As a criminal in the end.

Attached: 1528625660697.gif (480x338, 3.74M)

as a muslim nigger who dindonuffin for america or americans.

Attached: DIH-6xTUAAAzT6d.jpg (500x469, 34K)

Receiving nobel Peace Prize when starting more wars than any other.

Nobel = war prize

who is that nigger?

>starting more wars than any other.

That was Bush.

who?

As the president who did nothing of value

Attached: 1526076900422.jpg (474x960, 63K)

Made an enemy out of Australia and Pakistan.

as some commie shill nigger lol

Unironically as "The first black president".
Nobody will remember what he did, just who he was

>How will he be remembered?

as a motherfucker who couldn't stop asking Jow Forums (of all places) this fucking question.

>first
*last