Why do you hate?

You guys are in the prime of your life, you should be enjoying it, not spending so much time and energy reading and spewing back hatred and anger. Why do you do it? You should focus on enjoying life, do things that make you happy. Posting racist bile all the time isn't healthy for you. The world has so many cool, interesting things in it, being so full of hate constantly really seems like chopping off your nose to spite your face so to speak. Just my two cents.

Attached: jc26Yy1.jpg (1080x1080, 65K)

Because OP is gay a posting a shit thread mostly.

If only you knew how bad it really was.

Why do you hate racist bile shit? Electric Jew isn't healthy for you.

yeah, people here like to pretend the world is going to hell, but it's actually quite nice when you go out and see it.

went to a pizza joint and had a great time the other day. Old men eating together, a big party, a family with a beautiful blue eyed little baby.

everything's pretty good here.

It doesn't particularly bother me, I just feel bad for you guys really, you can't be enjoying your life that much if you spend a lot of time doing this.

This right here is how you know she's more than just "thicc"

Attached: 1507714548322.png (1080x1080, 918K)

I'm sorry I don't want my children to be fucked over because leftists like curry and kebab.

I do both fuckwit

Also, BRRRRAAAAAAAAP

Hmm...first of all, let me open the proceedings by saying BRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

If you give your kids a stable, loving home they will be fine. Having hate in your heart will hurt your children if anything. Don't worry so much about imagined hordes at your door, focus on being the best person you can be and your life will be great.

>hatred
Sage goes in options.

Attached: Stop the hate nonsense.jpg (1534x779, 285K)

thanks, I agree completely. Sometimes we get stuck in our little bubbles of despair and you have to get out and interact with people, try new experiences to realize the world isn't so horrible.

Attached: ndupFE0.jpg (800x1199, 175K)

OP is a filthy kike, eyes wide shut. just live by and for the pleasure.

Struggle is the key to true happiness.
Only shallow sheeple embrace conformism.

Because I enjoy it and it’s what I’m good at

this

Attached: 1528859340170.jpg (618x481, 52K)

Attached: 1523347308287.gif (200x150, 1.11M)

Not really, I just don't see what you guys get out of it. It's sad that people here squander their youth being racist on an image board.

>The world has so many cool, interesting things in it
Most of these require money in order to experience in any meaningful way and guess what I don't have to be throwing around on useless shit? I can keep my nose above water while working my ass off, that about it.

>yes goyim, keep enjoying degeneracy, fornicate with strangers and spread diseases, corrupt the impressionable young women. Experiment with drugs, they're not dangerous. Buy, buy, buy! Remember to go clubbing every weekend. Everything that matters is sex and indulgence, morals are a thing of the past. Yes goyim, you only live once, don't care about the future like your ancestors, live for the moment.

Attached: CKlMSmXUkAAqjQS.jpg (600x783, 95K)

>he thinks society isn't about to collapse because he saw happy people eating at a restaurant
wew lad. I guess it really is going to take bread lines before anything gets done

Attached: 1519420371330.png (524x2121, 393K)

Fucking summer fags. And now we have this boomer summer fag to contend with.

I read too many books.

Attached: 206A26D9-50DA-4960-A567-63FCE8BF2A99.jpg (470x586, 134K)

How is obsessing over societal collapse productive though? Try to find something in life that gives you fulfillment and don't worry about the rest of it.

Beacause the people here are social failures and don't know how to grow up and enter maturity. The hate package is the easy way out, working out your life and doing something actually useful is hard and beyond the scope of the frogposter.

Attached: 1528760819829.gif (400x204, 44K)

I do enjoy my life.

Attached: OP helmet.jpg (196x196, 13K)

Beyond blue-pilled

I agree, when the times are good, enjoy them.

Doesn't mean i'm gonna unload the magazines, life has an interesting way of turning on a dime, a nation is no different.

If redpilled is code for being miserable and bitter, I'll pass.

Attached: 1528858807474.jpg (240x210, 6K)

Attached: 1528949312845.png (363x409, 165K)

Redpill is understanding of the truth, the fundamentals of our lives, our situation, and reality. Truly a dismal thing.

Bluepilled is a code for causing more problems by being ignorant as fuck under the guise of whatever narrative that's being shit on your chest from every toothless goblin you willingly allow into your life.

There was a time in history where it was a GOOD collective destiny. There was no such thing as "do what you want and fuck the rest" everyone would spit on you. Today it is a very okay thing to say.

For you to even say that, says a lot.

People here complain about the state of the world as a whole, don't you get that? We all can go in the forest and enjoy ourselves, but everywhere outside of it is dead people and meaningless everything. If you don't think that's a valid cause of worry you are fucking retarded you fucking filthy kike rat.

Since we are born we have been lied to and conditioned, and we all have to undo everything and seek the truth. Anyone with half a brain never really enjoyed living in this world. Only a FUCKING IDIOT could simply not question anything and just go along with everything. Personally this whole garbage hurts me physically. I cannot enjoy being around retards. I cannot stand the way they live their lives. Because I know better, and my whole life I've been taught otherwise. No, FUCK you.

People can pretend they have fun being retards, and that's what they are. Everything they do is fundamentally retarded. When you know better, why would you go along with their bullshit?

Filthy rat.

Attached: 30710560_610501159310593_5754354280752480256_n.jpg (664x960, 122K)

Dying happy isn't a guarantee. Probably isn't even likely. As your brain shuts down your concept of time will erode and you'll feel as if you're on some kind of bad saliva trip. Memories of better times will be exactly that, memories, providing little comfort and in fact pain of longing to return to such a place rather then the suffering around you.

If you ignore the impluse to make right a sick world, so you have at least some hope that is was all worth it instead of just blind hedonism.... You're in for a real bad last moments.

if happiness was the be all end all we wouldnt be destined to die.

I enjoy life. I also realize how much evil there is in the world, so spending 100 years never speaking out against it is a bigger sin than being offensive.
Walk with a proud disdain.

What narcissism. Hopefully you are very young and eventually will learn that you don't know better.

>You should focus on enjoying life, do things that make you happy.
There is no freedom in the nihilistic pursuit of meaningless objects and relationships. There is no honor in this hedonism.

>chopping off your nose
:^)

>Just my two shekels.
FTFY

But hate is the only thing I "enjoy"

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

Attached: 1523893746379.jpg (640x360, 29K)

You're a retarded piece of shit who enjoys being retarded that's what. Don't try to give advice to people who happen to not be retarded like you.

Attached: 30727544_1922672671098237_5165301453136330752_n.jpg (566x960, 106K)

i'm far too red pilled to slip back into such an individual 'nothing really matters!' approach to life.

red pills are irreversible, and in a way Jow Forums has inadvertently become the last bastion of unfiltered truth, hence the constant and organised shilling on this seemingly insignificant Armenian throat singing forum. my anger isn't misplaced, more worryingly it is justified.

we don't hate.

but u...
>false premise thread
>subversion
> spending your life trying to brainwash others to believe they hate something
I couldn't do your job. i'd hate it and myself

Attached: yet_another_hate_thread.png (590x641, 36K)

I thought she was going to be a lot bigger than this.

Attached: 13745102_248901978866199_1614615134418763776_n.jpg (1080x1080, 86K)

I spent my early 20s doing things to get me the cash flow I'm getting now so I can't reap the benefits now at 28. I just bought a high rise condo, I have enough free time to work on my music career with the bank I made with my work as software engineer and Im so rich I'm just going to start being a sugardaddy with the sexiest whores money can buy to hang around naked in my mansion in the sky. I'm going to party like a mother fucker until I'm 45 and then find an 18 year old with daddy issues and train her ass to be the perfect wife and have her plop out 5 kids.

fucking disgusting, 4500kcal per day legs minimum