What are the political motivations behind cover-ups and "hiding" or "burying" the truth...

What are the political motivations behind cover-ups and "hiding" or "burying" the truth? Why would a government or government organization try to keep conversation about a subject to a minimum? For example, why can't we talk about helicopters?

Attached: 1528894058678.jpg (799x830, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

missiledefenseadvocacy.org/missile-defense-systems-2/discontinued-programs/kinetic-energy-interceptor-kei/
is2.Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MMOODDSS

That's a very good question. I've been looking for a thread on this all day, but they keep disappearing.

Attached: 1528927712229.jpg (800x4200, 748K)

Attached: 1529000743468.png (925x1722, 1.83M)

We've had a volcano thread up at any given moment for over a month amd it's not exactly political. We had a raid Wednesday where ban worthy content was allowed to stay up for hours but you talk about a missile your thread gets the axe. Does this not concern anyone else?

What's wrong sweety? Do you need to go to bed?

Attached: 1529037380421.jpg (719x1024, 80K)

Attached: 1529001692442.png (1920x3709, 2.49M)

>try to keep conversation about a subject to a minimum?
do you walk around town telling everyone you meet that youre a fag?

C'MON MODSS!!!!

And no one heard or saw the missile expect for this camera? Yeah that was totally a missile launch.

I have never seen Donald Trump in real life. Guess he is fake then.

KYS!

What bothers me the most is that they just label some shit as "x tier" and fuck your thread up, but then anything outside the official version is x tier, so where is the filter? The pic of a missile launch is tottally political, is an act of war, ergo political.

Faaaaaaaggot

Don't over complicate this. We do have things that fast. KEI's are fast as hell. They have to be.
missiledefenseadvocacy.org/missile-defense-systems-2/discontinued-programs/kinetic-energy-interceptor-kei/

The threads on /x/ get the axe too. There was one this morning that went bye-bye.

It wasn't an ICBM. It wasn't some multi-stage Falcon X rocket. It was small and it was fast. Not to mention it happened before 4 in the morning. Most people would have been asleep.

i noticed right after the Ukraine crisis was heating up in 2014 (their president was forced to flee the country and then Russia annexed Crimea) the media had wall to wall coverage of the missing Malaysian plane story for what seemed like the entire month of march.
Then when Las Vegas shooting happened, after 5 days of coverage the NYT published the Weinstein story and LV drifted into the background.

Welcome fren. You got it

Attached: 1526568726935.jpg (218x231, 11K)

By your logic, it couldn't have been a helicopter either. No one heard it or saw it. Helicopters can be heard for miles. No one heard this one, therefore it wasn't a helicopter. "There was a radar track for a helicopter." And? If no one heard it or saw it, then it didn't happen.
All of that aside, why are these threads being removed? As I said there's been a volcano thread up for over a month. Why is there a blackout about this?

They were removing threads within seconds yesterday, but today they have been leaving at least one thread up. I think the mods got tired lel

It didn't drift, it disappeared overnight.

Attached: wtf.jpg (1254x1065, 302K)

Odd sort of pattern, isn't it? Almost like something else is going on. Do you know what else has been buried by all this? Tucson and the pedohunt. Goatbro and all that? Where's that at?

Has anyone heard from him? I heard about him initially but no update

my pic is for you

Attached: 1526570640777.jpg (800x600, 159K)

Frankly, I'm surprised this thread is still up. Given how fast they were disappearing yesterday and the day before. And they weren't being archived. They were flat out deleted.

Haven't heard anything. And nothing else about Tucson. Seemed to fade away just before all this happened. Which makes me wonder if it just died down or if the threads were removed.

>people are naturally inclined to ponder about whats being reported by MSM
>when they realize theres objectively nothing more to whats being reported they stop caring
>therefore google searches have a dip
WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?!?!

People tried posting it on /x/ and it got deleted too, so.

Show me another event of this magnitude that dropped off the radar so quickly.

I'll wait here... I already looked, by the way. Unlike the MSM I don't jump to a conclusion instantly.

what is that even supposed to imply?

That you're an idiot.

I was in that thread when it 404'd. Tried to start another one not long after but it filled up with shills and shitposters real quick.

ok but while seriously replying you retort back to ad hom... so seriously, why would any other event that has kept the publics interest change any of these events?

>biggest mass shooting in american history
>evidence of bizarre corruption and coverup
>guard gives scripted, controlled interview on ellen
>ellen
>ellen, the MGM employee
>MGM owns Mandalay Bay
>MGM employee interviews MGM employee

The whole thing stinks.

it is confirmed that they do this on twitter with hashtags. It's not too far fetched to think that google does something similar

Attached: nowarinsyriatrend.jpg (949x916, 115K)

Of course they do. The ends justify the means, comrade. Progressive corporations brag about how much they censor people.

Helicopters are normal, no one cares about them and no one is going to talk about seeing or hearing one, missiles on the other hand would create a social media frenzy, it’s not that hard to use your brain and realize that.

you know this and I know this. I'm trying to be as moderate as possible to hopefully convince others to see the truth. I understand your frustration though in talking to these people

Again, this wasn't a big ass ICBM, or falcon x. This wasn't huge. It's very possible people heard this and didn't even know what they were hearing. Would you even know what you were hearing?

>why

Because they're human like you and me and can make stupid mistakes and poor decisions.

Attached: chemtrails.jpg (1991x2000, 212K)

it's hilarious how the mods just stopped instadeleting this pic knowing that they were doing more harm and raising awareness

Attached: 1525394176873.jpg (222x227, 7K)

fucking baby crying for mommy

A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill

There's one thing to stop this ride, shill. Tell us what are you covering up. That way, it would be no need for missileposting.

Attached: CRASHING_THE_ZOG.jpg (470x706, 49K)

!!!!!

Attached: halp.jpg (519x467, 54K)

Spoopy

>MOSSAD attempts failed.
What did Q mean by this?

Anyone have any other screen caps from the other threads?

It's almost as if Q knows the future.

of the missile?

Attached: missile.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

kek confirms

Jew detected. Fuck off

Thank you. Been looking for that one.

Skunk Bay is on the west coast IIRC, and Airforce 1 was all the way across the Pacific, so I don't think it is possible that this missile was aimed at airforce 1 because only ICBMs have enough range to cross the Pacific. Also, it couldn't have been any sort of ballistic missile because other countries would have detected it and chimped out at us. I think it was probably some secret military testing or just a fuckup

>hacked rogue submarine that had gone dark
As a guy that works on a submarine in the Kitsap area, that is fucking retarded.

Probably some secret war with aliens or some shit. Where would the rocket/missile have gone? Why would it be so secretive? Surely we would have seen evidence of it's landing somewhere, unless it was just a show of strength on our part to Kim Jong Un

Because its a retarded larp just like you. MODS
>current year
>believing q is real and not a psyop
>believing ITS DA JOOS
>believing that it will all be revealed anytime now
ISHYGDDT
Yet your long awaited IG report revealed nothing. Lol, BUT MUH Q MUH 10D CHESS

Attached: 2e0.jpg (960x539, 23K)

You know, I'm feeling kind of tired. I think everyone itt should just go to sleep for a little while, take a nap, it can't hurt.

Attached: Sleep Now.jpg (727x803, 86K)

Fuck off boomer fuck that prophecy was before Q bullshit

It's always a fucking leaf....

Why were threads deleted so quickly? Why were people banned so fast? Why were the raid threads left up but anything of substance deleted or pruned? Shill somewhere else you fucking sheep.

Shadiley

Attached: 1529059099194m.jpg (886x1024, 240K)

>mobile format.
Kinda hard to read. If you're browsing from your phone get a reader like mini. It doesn't save pics in shit quality. Thank you for posting that though.

>Q shit

Attached: 1523894991154.png (1300x2000, 307K)

On it..

I think your helicopter just landed

Don't seem to have that thread saved so can't get a better quality pic sorry. Anyone have a better quality version of that?

Holly shit, that picture. It's absolutely nothing. You dumbasses need something to do with your time.

this comment killed that thread on /x/ within seconds:
I've seen multiple pedohunt threads that were obvious bait, though
they've already taken control of those threads and they are full of disinfo shills
the PTG threads turned into anon5 bashing threads
the tuscon threads are now all about pushing the bearded guy (and anyone who supports him) as a nut job looking for $$$
this ufo/missile isn't an intentional distraction from pedogate, because they already have that sewn up
this is much bigger and they can't get control of the threads, so they're nuking them

Thread is probably 404. But hopefully someone will have a hi res version.

Attached: 1529021403027.jpg (1920x2220, 1.69M)

See

Attached: 1506495114716.jpg (773x808, 128K)

is2.Jow Forums.org/x/1529093115753.jpg

It got moved to paranormal

You should be fired as a shill.
Your shit ass counter spin is of the type that only proves (((something))) is going on.

Donald Titor, Captain of The Interlude, is at this Present to protect this Planet from it's people under the UFP Timelines Authority.

Attached: 220px-Q_portrait.jpg (220x293, 12K)

Before everyone loses their shit and gets slid even more than already, we need a bit more info on this event than a screenshot.

Link the RT article or fuck off

The Star might be North Korea gorging on South Korea? Lines up with I, Pet Goat II too.

8 minutes to pass the screen, thats a slow moving missile

MOODDSS!!

*yawn*
I'm feeling sleepy, Anons.
It's pretty late.
I think it's time for bed, my anons.
Go to sleep. It's nice and cozy.
*yawn*

its just a missile test, what is everyone so edgy about

The fact that it was launched while POTUS was on his way to singapore for possibly the most important diplomatic meetings of the 21st century.

Attached: whidbey6af1route.jpg (759x303, 38K)

maybe it was actually an hacking attempt by an enemy, but if so, do you really think they would just go on public and say "hey guys we got hacked" or would keep it a secret SO THAT SHIT DOESN'T HIT THE FAN?

Did you hear Kim say they had a rough road getting there and Trump laughed yes

space X comming back?

More like less than 45 seconds you stupid shill nigger.

notice how any discussion on things is now Q shit is instantly mentioned, with ridiculous almost schizophrenic images attempting to show the links
Q is literally flat earth tier shit designed to make discussions instantly lose track and credibility, dismissed as tin-foil tier because of Q images with insane circling of single letters and even using repeating post numbers as methods of connection

Attached: 1509902574764.gif (247x183, 2.21M)

Keep crying kiddo.

We have time machines, and Jews don't.

Attached: Q_as_judge,_2364.jpg (599x642, 41K)

god damn retarded boomers

Attached: 1515726467031.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

we dont know whether or not Q was right about the chinese hack/rogue launch. What we do know is that a missile was launched from the west coast while AF1 was over the pacific. It also happens to match the profile of an intermediate-range US anti-ballistic missile

I keep trying to upload an image of a SM-3 IIA missile, apparently jpegs arent a supported file type anymore...

No, of course they wouldn't.... So how are you going to find out what's really happening? Maybe digging a little? Maybe reading a little about what's already been dug up? I hope you understand what a rhetorical question is.

It's pretty obvious that this was an attempt by an actor with missiles to kill Trump and Kim, or at least one of them.

>time machines

social predictive algorithms.

Respect your elders Boy

We've been here since before your universe was formed

Attached: Q_with_cigarette.jpg (923x1200, 361K)

Attached: 1523398182095.webm (400x400, 1.27M)