If some species of bugs are parasites why not some human races?

For example could it not be the case that blacks or muslim breeding like cockroaches could be parasites? In real life we kill parasites with chemicals? So could a solution not be to just nuke and use chemical weapons do destroy the human parasites of the earth?

Attached: images (8).jpg (205x246, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?locations=DZ
neweurope.eu/article/poles-indians-uk/
express.co.uk/news/uk/703849/poles-poland-migrants-live-in-uk
migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/migrants-in-the-uk-an-overview/#kp5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migrations_from_Poland_since_EU_accession
theguardian.com/news/datablog/2011/may/18/ethnic-population-england-wales
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614279/Poland-tops-league-foreign-inmates-UK-jails-ahead-Ireland-Jamaica.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-413985/Eastern-European-immigrants-carry-tenth-crime.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sorry to inform you that you're in no position to state opinion like that. Lituania is part of third world shit hole.

Lithuania is the wealthiest country in the world! As for parasites USA should be nuked as it is full of mutts and parasitic jews! Congrats you just got on the list! All I am saying is we should nuke the roaches before they get nukes!

lol dipshit american education saying lithuania is poor....its far wealthier then your shithole country! Sure we have some poor people but fuck them! I am rich so who gives a fuck! Can't wait till Russia nukes you faggots

>Lithuania is the wealthiest country in the world!
Cant even afford a OP pic with jpeg , has to get more jpeg from an American to use next time he posts this shit .

Attached: DU1uemZX0AAizsA.jpg (972x1200, 195K)

Attached: sdfwaef.png (928x275, 25K)

blacks are definitely a parasitic race... They behave almost exactly like cow birds.

GDP is a faulty measure. Not only is government spending included in the equation, it's acts as the seed money that get recounted over and over again.

what kind of species are willing to breed with parasites?
white women.

so fucking what? averages are retarded...of course yours will be higher but who cares trust me if you are in the top class of Lithuania like me life is great I have a new Tesla and live in a half a million dollar home...suck ma dick americuck

plus you faggots are in deep debt...our country was fucked by communism we will recover in time...you will only get fucked in the future though! Lithuania > USA

Hmm..

Attached: usvl.png (477x432, 48K)

I'm pretty sure if you are in the top class of any country save African nations you will have a great life lmao

the murdered part is for sure not true....murder here is basically no existent...i feel safe as fuck...

lithuania is not poor tho dumbfuck we hide our money and dont pay taxes the rich so our stats are fucking lowered for it...i for example hide all of my money from the gov't

i live in a small town with 8000 population where niggers and muslims are non existant

doesn't mean the rest of my country isn't entirely fucked and coated in mosques muslims and bullshit though

sounds like you live in a gated community or tiny backwater out in the sticks

Hav you got a bigger version of that picture, can't really see it?

You want sympathy for muh white race yet you post idiotic shit that makes people glad your race is going down the shitter.

Lithuania is a nice place, stop shitting on it.

Its not gated but I bought land and built my own super home....I have been to the uk its all a shithole other then maybe really small ass towns where it is majority 99% english even then that is not always the case its really like this...it has to be a non labour town and a very white english town and then it will be nice

I don't care about the white race its going down the tubes anyways all i care about is me!

Yes, kill them all, leave none alive.

Soruces?

exactly nothing wrong with things here...maybe not as easy to get a high paying job here but you can if you work hard enough and are smart enough. i actually really like latvia better nature imo and riga is top tier

>muslim breeding like cockroaches

stop pushing this stupid meme narrative islam is not connected with population growth.
turkeys fertility rate in 1960 was 6.4 on averige.
the most recent info on the fertility rate from 2015 on turkey puts it at 2.1 on averige.
the fertility rate for Algeria in 1960 was 7.5 on averige and most recently 2015 puts it at 2.8 on averige per family.
in Iran the average family had around 6.9 children in the 1970s and has 1.7 today.
or the United Arab Emirates, which had about 6.9 children on the averige family in the 1960's and now as of date has 1.8 children on averige.
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?locations=DZ

also before you start talking about "subhumans" know that the teutonic crusaders considered you pagan blakanniggers subhuman as well.

>be lithuanian
>highest suicide rate in all of europe
>people fleeing so fast that the country is suffering from a population decline
>the ukri*ne of the baltics.

We fucking shit and smashed the fuck out of the Teutonic Order....know your history...I am not talking about nuking countries like Iran or even Turkey can be spared...I am talking about the parasites of the world like Nigeria or many African countries even India and Pakistan which are dirty countries...not saying they all need to be killed off but a majority do! also islam is cucked and a jew religion

basically all european countries have population decline even germany who imports millions of shitskins....many actually most immigrants come back they are just economic migrants...populations go up and down...naturally the birth rate will increase in time...eastern europe needs much more time to recover from communism

Well if you think that way then I don't care about you.

Attached: What 1.png (518x670, 344K)

A parasite is defined as an organism that lives inside of another organism and drains resources from its host without offering anything in return. Black people do not live inside of other organisms.

Why do you even care? We dont have niggers and muslims are running from our country. Feels comfy af.

Attached: 1521307704683.jpg (277x508, 124K)

>We fucking shit and smashed the fuck out of the Teutonic Order.

LMAO! no you did not you got assraped and where conqeured all off your pagan traditions where also replaced by the superior chrisitian ones.

>also islam is cucked
>quite literally the only abrahamic religeon left that has a 0 tolarance polecy on degeneracy
>cucked

>I am talking about the parasites of the world like Nigeria or many African countries even India and Pakistan which are dirty countries..

not much better than lithuania m8.

Attached: ivan.jpg (276x280, 24K)

>even germany who imports millions of shitskins.
by "shitskins" you mean poles and other slavic subhumans like hohol?

neweurope.eu/article/poles-indians-uk/
express.co.uk/news/uk/703849/poles-poland-migrants-live-in-uk
“The most common non-British nationality in 2015 was Polish, with an estimated 916,000 citizens".
migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/migrants-in-the-uk-an-overview/#kp5
Poland, India and Pakistan are the main three foreign countries of birth (Table 3) accounting respectively for 9.5%, 9.0% and 5.9% of the UK’s foreign born population , followed by Ireland(4.5%) and Germany(3.3%). Polish and Indian citizenship are also the main foreign nationalities in the UK, with Poles being the largest group, accounting for 15.7% of foreign citizens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migrations_from_Poland_since_EU_accession
>Since the opening of the labour market following Poland joining the European Union in 2004, Poland experienced a mass migration of over 2 million abroad.
>By December 2015, 12% of Polish labor population left for UK to work there.
>According to poll from 2007 for around 29% of Polish emigrants their job abroad is the first job they had in life.
theguardian.com/news/datablog/2011/may/18/ethnic-population-england-wales

>.eastern europe needs much more time to recover from communism
communism is what made you relivant nigger.

Attached: polish are ((white)).jpg (940x673, 137K)

what u mean we don't have niggers? I have seen niggers before in the city it's not even that rare really if you walk around all day you will see them...plus our women are degenerate fucks for the most part...guys as well desu...not all tho...

You are making me really want to nuke you fucks even more now! Enjoy the burn

>our women are degenerate fucks for the most part.

but there the best qt's of europe i'm going to admit that ivan.
compared to the incest babies here there like angels.

>You are making me really want to nuke you fucks even more now!

good luck with that mate where protected by allah.
also how are you going to get your cheap oil with out us?

Attached: literal perfection.jpg (2936x2044, 483K)

Retard. The cells and bacteria in your body are parasites that would die without you being alive. we most definitely do not kill them off for our benefit.

There is difference between nigger and a blackman. Nigger is mental state and we dont have them here. On the other hand we have other problem: vatniks and russians in general.

>vatniks and russians in general.
what about the hohol's? if heard there even worse than the churka's.

Attached: ukri 4.png (539x189, 14K)

you sound like a cuck desu....blacks are niggers..you must be 12 years old....what is so bad about russians? some are good people some are bad people...

Yeah the Ukranians are all over here now...working for cheap....they are dirty and shit in my experience....low quality stock

>blacks are niggers.

>.what is so bad about russians? some are good people some are bad people...

how can you say this is the same post and not realize the oxymoron?

You can say the same about blacks: some are good some are bad. Many russians in lithuania doesnt respect our country, language and president.

>Yeah the Ukranians are all over here now...working for cheap....they are dirty and shit in my experience....low quality stock

what's better the filthy hohol or the noble arab?
still though hohol's are the toilet cleaners of the tiolet cleaners that is how subhuman the are.

Attached: ukri toilet cleaner.gif (408x334, 2.78M)

>cherry picking the wealthiest Muslim nations with the lowest birth rates
Now show Morocco, Iraq, Somalia then go neck yourself

Every nation has parasites and hosts. It's not necessarily always about "races", though it often is. Each nation, I believe, has a duty to identify and destroy all parasites within so they do not spread without. The Jew--the world parasite--is another matter entirely. This parasite requires a global solution. How can we not defeat it without recognizing some commonality between the various host races? I believe, that to achieve world peace, the world must unite against this common enemy.

I’ll take the filthy hohol at least they’re not rapists, pedofiles and demand the building of mosques

>iraq
1960 6.3

Iraq 4.4
and shrinking.

>Morocco
1960 7.0

2016 2.5

nobody gives a fuck about somalia.

>at least they’re not rapists,
look at the pic pal.
before you kufars caused the rapefugee crisis it where the slavs and churkas who where shitting up the place.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614279/Poland-tops-league-foreign-inmates-UK-jails-ahead-Ireland-Jamaica.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-413985/Eastern-European-immigrants-carry-tenth-crime.html

>pedofiles
pedo files
my fucking sides.
>Quran 17:32
And come not near unto adultery. Lo! it is an abomination and an evil way
rape is adulitry as the rapist is not married to the woman and as such punisheble by law.

Attached: lmo.jpg (6000x4500, 1.22M)

you realize what board we're on, right?

Attached: 1515516672401.gif (480x270, 1.27M)

>you realize what board we're on, right?
yes the more rightwing and slightly less autistic brother of /b/
still though most Jow Forums tards are so stupid you can shut there meme arguments down with a single sentance.

Attached: havin a kek.jpg (576x576, 38K)

i don't respect the president either and i am lithuanian...i respect the country and the language but doesn't mean i have to respect our stupid kgb president

what fucking russians? btw we barely have any russians! for the most part i don't even know they exist in this country....the poles are kind of visible but mostly just in vilnius they are a bigger problem then the russians even. mostly the problem though is ourselves desu....

>our stupid kgb president
the kgb doesn't exist anymore stupid snownigger.

>poles
poles are based it's mostly the hohols and churka's that are toxic.

“Who is this user so wise in the ways of science?”

have you tryed walking around fabijiniskes or karoliniskes? You wont hear a lithuanian word. I dont like our president also, but i respect her because of her opinion on russia.