Metoo continues to consume it's own

archive.li/nPKDl

Background: medium.com/@skydart/rose-colored-glasses-6be0594970ca

Attached: walkingdead.png (766x760, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/whitsiee/status/1007639318054277123
youtube.com/watch?v=KZ1tMBVvLJ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when will this admitted sexual assaulter be removed?

Attached: crybaby.jpg (250x166, 4K)

why is it always these numale bugmen that do this shit

Sounds like a childless, 29 year old cosplayer hitting the wall.

Attached: female.png (1143x784, 1.21M)

It's pure pottery. Just like French Revolution.

>Revolution eats it's own children.

>date girl
>break up
>she claims all the kinky shit you guys used to do is abuse
>just like that career ruined

What the fuck lol, I’m so glad these entertainment industries are fucking themselves

who?

Attached: 32465436426.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Wow this must be serious. Every article on that site has his name at the bottom. Literally every one. Now that's all gone. Good, the same people that visit this site are the same who would unironically defend #MeToo

Trudeau touched my dog when he was a puppy

Could this be the beginning of the end for toxic nerd culture?

Attached: Ohohohoho.png (756x562, 92K)

fuck
yesterday i was wondering when it would come from him, considering he is such a male feminist (and everyone knows what that hides)

Some faggot who commentates the "Talking Dead" show that comes on after WD

Wow, find a tweet with more buzzwords than that

going after will wheaton. we in the end-zone now boyz

Attached: decker.gif (500x281, 887K)

>Will Weeton
Oh, come on, give him a fucking break. He's been bullied since his fucking birth.

Attached: 096D63DA444C33101B6422402D8208CB_1510111600438.jpg (216x432, 57K)

>An ex makes up some shit on you to get back at you
Wow that never happens

>admitted
Source?

Manlets, not even once.

I had to google to fully understand your post
fuck I'm glad I don't have TV
>nothing of value

Attached: iQRjbb6.png (622x464, 313K)

>What did Weaton do?
>I dunno, but he MUST be guilty of something!
Finally, real justice is back in style

MeToo is still happening?

>mfw these diggies take down Wheaton and fulfill the Trump curse
In the wasteland that nerd culture has become this would be like Weinstein being taken down in Hollywood

Attached: jean luc.jpg (640x480, 60K)

I hate that piece of shit.

also FYI - Google scrubbed all search terms for this pic so everything you search for related to Trudeau is just his picture

Attached: sub-buzz-22032-1528405195-3.jpg (715x931, 126K)

>still using google

every single one of my friends has been sharing experiences about whitsiee for over 10 years, how she harasses people, grabs people's asses and tells them she will scream rape if they report it, and files fake sexual harassment claims against all men she comes across
see, i can make up horseshit too

Why did you block me on twitter Wil?

Attached: 1509990817438.jpg (840x550, 95K)

lmao

Attached: male-feminist-comic.png (625x605, 57K)

Can't wait until this faggot gets someone lying about him. Used to love his shit. Now it's muh anti-Trump/conservatives and le funny face man show.

Kek

women were a mistake

Oh pleeease get Wil Wheaton. Please get him.

Rumor is the female that helped ruin her career is Felica Day. God, that would be so satisfing. Wheaton is also his best friend, so he had to know. Hopefully, it's over for them.

Who the hell are any of these people and why would anybody on this basket weaving forum know?

They are very influential in the tumbler nerd girl scene. Felica Day practically started it a decade ago. Hardwick, Wheaton and Day going down for being involved with or enabling the sexual abuse of a woman will lead to a river of blue hair tears. This is a big happening.

>He's been bullied since his fucking birth.
Apparently it wasn't enough

Game?

a tv is always running at my work and sometimes i feel like part of my pay is just enduring the shit that runs on cable TV

how the fuck do people pay for a service that's 30% advertisements

You ought to be nicer to Hwil Hweaton!

Attached: bart simpson.jpg (210x240, 23K)

twitter.com/whitsiee/status/1007639318054277123
>The toxic white nerds bending over backwards to poke holes in the Chris Hardwick revelation today are the same toxic white nerds who bullied Kelly Marie Tran off Instagram last week. They deserved no power then, and they deserve no power now. Ignore them.

Wow this bitch is foe Real, this is for the TEKO...

DIE CIS/WHITE/BUG/NERD/ NIGGERFAGGOTS!!!

Attached: Power Lv 9000.jpg (765x900, 35K)

searching with google is a great way to find nothing your looking for

>wesley and camel swept aside in one fluid motion
glorious

Chris Hardwick is straight?

Communicates needs and sets clear boundaries and establishes expected behavior in the relationship
>abuse
fuckin what?

youtube.com/watch?v=KZ1tMBVvLJ4

So, let's listen now, ok?

Attached: pepenaldo.png (425x408, 204K)

Attached: iltr.jpg (1000x625, 67K)

What should i be using fren?

I find amazing how these cunts can claim anything and companies will immediately punish the person who was blamed.

Guilty before innocent i guess. There needs to be laws in place to protect people male/female from being fired over a fucking accusation without it going to court first. Just amazing.

Girl is smart as fuck. Claims she's nice since she withheld his name but everything she wrote about was organized around the time of their relationship.

What bettwr way to craft a story than to male yourself seem even more innocent, so some whiteknights try and figure out who it was.

Her story could be real or fake. Im fucking astonished though that your personal relationship and a 1-sides story without any word from him can have repercussions.

Glad im gay. Really fucking glad. Id rather be a faggot loser than a straight guy that has so many loops to have his life ruined.

Gl to you straight guys. Out of all my irl friends there's only been one couple that has stayed together past 5 years. Being a victim can get you presstime and money.

Doesnt even seem worth having a relationship these days no matter your sexuality. Id legit rather jerk off.

All that effort for relationships and so many hurdles that could ruin your lives, women are always believed over men also so you better damn well pray you find a good one or put her 6ft deep if you think she's psycho enough to try and ruin your life by emailing your employment.

It'll only get worse as the internet alienates people more-so and being a victim will be a lucrative job of you snag the right shmuck

Attached: IMG_0496.png (447x348, 151K)

thats why

you don't break up

you just have relationships that end in accidents for the other person

whats up with this by the way my dude

Pussy stank so bad it made my eyes tear up through the screen

Attached: IMG_0493.jpg (760x1000, 191K)

>he is a man so he must have done something
The absolute state of liberals

Internet is alienating people the more advanced and more inclined people spend online.

For most of us on Jow Forums we spent alot of time online and developed an odd humor that most cant relate to, so it's usually obvious to know of someone is a Jow Forums user by humor alone most of the times. That's an example im giving.

Groups are basically forming their own "tribes" not willingly but sub-consciously. What happens in the real world travels into the online world but its more in your face and thus yor sucked in more-so as it requires focus and is made to gauge interest these days.

Just wait until VR. We'll have groups that have massive egos with who the hell knows what issues they'll bring into irl or online. Internet is an echo-chamber almost but alot of 4channers are trapped online mentally but have broke the egotistical personalities that come along with this type of behavior.

Jow Forums is made of many people but is largely self-reflective due to the reality of the site that only draws certain people.

Thats the best i can sorta explain but we'll just become more divided hive-minds.

The normies are just now entering this phase and social media only makes it worse as they can play around in their un-checked bullshit containment centers.

Alot of research is and will start backing up what ive mentioned but unless there's laws or somehow the internet is no longer needed, this issue will grow and grow and grow.

The people without self-reflection are those you gotta worry about and as technology grows this problem may cause immense economical and social issues.

I was born in 1995 and ive seen the internet grow like a web and the point when smartphones entered is around the sametime issues like this have started snowballing due to basically normies without self-reflection but feel powerful.

Attached: IMG_0463.jpg (362x512, 130K)

shit got real. this guy actually gets hate now.

Lmao

Chris Hardwick always came off as a big creep, something is very wrong with this guy

Truth

>Wheaton is also his best friend

What a fucking surprise. Scumbags stick together.

Attached: 1524289425376.png (321x401, 345K)

Attached: DWbQtJeXcAEEN18.jpg (480x600, 25K)

She says she has txts and other evidence to back it up

I don't believe roasties a lot of the time, but Chris Hardwick is a serious weirdo, it's hard not to believe her

You seriously think anyone's gonna read all that shit??

Never liked the guy. He always has scared eyes, like he knows he's guilty of something.

ah yes the feme nazis at it again.

Beat the shit out of them. That silences it and puts it in its place.

By the example of Saturn, the revolution devours its children.

Attached: saturn.jpg (335x599, 42K)

He's now an enabling scumbag. Can't wait for his little squad of soys to defend him.

Attached: TrumpCurse.jpg (777x1000, 133K)

Like pottery

Attached: 1527896614748.png (650x650, 13K)

>The first time I told him I loved him after 6 months of hoping he’d say it first, his response was (and I quote), “I think I love you too, f****t.”

kek

Its all crazy...I'm a female & on twitter today, i just said basically "hey, lets wait for more info before condemning the guy on just her word. she gave zero proof"

And holy hell...im a trader to the female race, people like me are why victims dont come forward, i should ALWAYS believe the woman..im victim blaming.etc etc. its fucking gross

She sounds too stupid to get his jokes and thinks shes being raped. End of story.

Attached: Screenshot_20180615-140508_Chrome.jpg (1078x311, 76K)

>He told me not to have male friends.
Uh pretty based. Go on.
>He expected me to be ready sexually when he got home.
Again, based.
>I stopped talking unless spoken to.
Nice.
>I became an ex-person.
Or you know... you can always get in a car and leave any time you dumb bitch.

Yes and she also thinks she was being abused because he didn't want her hanging out with other guys, and he didn't want her to drink.

He's a damn alcoholic I think 15 years sober? God forbid he says he doesn't want her to drink as well. Or be a whore.

it only consumes its own because male feminists are either thirsty incels/betas or ex-rapists/harrassers

Attached: 1511985433771.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>She also alleges that following a major surgery for a life-threatening ectopic pregnancy, Hardwick’s first question to the doctor was: “When do you think I can have sex with her again?”

Attached: 1518670448242.png (720x544, 377K)

The best part is this is all a lie, and if you spend just a few minutes investigating yourself, you'd see exactly how deceitful these leftist parasites are.

>what has he done?
>he's a fucking white male
top kek

It's really amusing the nerd hatred these days. How did nerds manage to become the absolute worst scum on earth according to feminists?

Attached: 1516310897568.jpg (465x465, 50K)

Wil Wheaton? Lulz. This is just further proof that western women are dying for the men to stand up and rape them into submission, make them home makers, and live happily ever after.

>Allegations
>fired from his own business
Why do we think mgtow is a bad idea again?

Change the mood just a little and this would be a joke in a late night comedy show from the 90's.

>I think I love you too, faggot.
Top shelf response, tbqh.

Attached: 1529089092954.jpg (628x532, 60K)

Hate cunts, but I'll be damned if I don't want to see Will Wheaton taken down.

SIlent Hill 2

Hows about no, Whilly Wheatbottom can die in a fire.

Guys who proudly claim to be "nerds" are typically complete retards and there's nothing women hate more than low status males

Attached: 1524290239973.jpg (1050x1080, 381K)

God damn please let this happen. Nothing makes me happier than seeing self-hating cucks taken down by their own hubris.

Anyone think these cunts are taking requests? After WIll Wheaton, can we suggest Patton Oswalt?

Im dead.

OMG YES!
He killed his wife...Bet

He'd just murder who ever accused him.

I know he's a huge faggot but this guy really dindu nuffins

>told her to stop drinking
>asked for sex when she didn't want it (never forced her) she still gave it up
>told her to stop having male friends

this is the weakest #metoo case so far

apparently he married into rich media Jew (Hearst) money, hopefully he doesn't just roll over and take it

these women need to face their own financial destruction for bringing up some of these allegations

Attached: jl.gif (500x288, 880K)

There was a meme that Patton murdered his wife. If only he had broken up with her. Then he'd be ruined.

Nothing to see here, accusations of harassment is a standard way of political struggle between leftists. This guy wanted a leftist anti-meritocratic hugbox, he got it.

The male feminist cries out "#MeToo" while groping and molesting women.

She is a gold digging whore that's bitter her paycheck wasn't big enough. That's all.
She used to post nude pictures of herself on the internet for attention btw.

I'm sure his wife would have had a lot to say if Patton hadn't murdered her

I hope I never see the day my leader salute commie pigs.

Attached: madlad.jpg (1223x656, 115K)

Holy fuck couldn’t get past 3 of its tweets
The buzzword feminist salad...

Attached: BD70017D-AAB8-481D-9F0A-09BE83C1966E.jpg (709x765, 77K)

How do these people have so many followers? Do 12.2K people find her that interesting?

how soon till he kills his current one "accidentally" overdoses on pills?