How do we save the union? What would make it worth staying in? What would make it attractive?

How do we save the union? What would make it worth staying in? What would make it attractive?

Attached: map_eu.png (1000x557, 126K)

Would love for this to be happen btw. 2.0

Attached: Skærmbillede 2018-06-15 kl. 20.26.06.png (808x603, 161K)

>How do we save the union?
We don't.

Attached: IMG_6785.jpg (2147x2997, 1.05M)

Dismantle the union and create a fiscal only union, withouth free travel and the niggers, or the gibs to eastern and southern shitholes. Would be nice.

A solid immigration policy.

I don't need the opinion of an inbred.

You forgot to remove B*itain. That island is ridden with niggers.

As in 0 tolerance and military guarded southern/easter boarders?

>offspring of a Dutch Jewess and an Anglo-American Southron
>inbred
I'm unironically whiter than you.

Stay the fuck away from us

Attached: 1526247165291.png (325x324, 49K)

I understand the confusion but the Isle in the British Isles you're obviously thinking of is Ireland

democratic primaries
elected presidency
democratic elections
controlling borders
enforcing dublin agreement
no common currency
no common central bank
stop loans to the south
stop gibs to the east
halting turkeys membership talks
staying united on one single fucking issue
no ttip trade pact
stop revoting referendums that produce results the EU doesn't like
constitutional amendments to the member states that any further integration requires a vote

tl;dr burn it to the ground and rebuild it

Getting rid of the migrants. That's the only thing.

>How do we save the union? What would make it worth staying in? What would make it attractive?

10/10 i laughed

Attached: biggestgrin.jpg (600x539, 34K)

I realize the benefits would be larger doing this. But I don't want to get fucked by americans, chinese or russians. Therefore I believe that a union which functions as a federation would be better in the future.

I believe we would still need their wealth, science funding, good colleges etc before kicking them out. Which is why they are in it for now.

Doubt it

Well it's not like you have a say in it. You are just going to bend over and follow the laws of the new EU, just like you did with the current one. Without having a say in it of course ;)

Too much bullshit has been accumulated over decades. It's not salvageable.
You would have to restart from scratch and even then there would be lots of bad blood and bad faith preventing it.
The killer move is really the euro. This retarded money is the biggest tool of domination of smaller nations in the union. Money is by far the most important economic vector and by controlling it countries have lost a large part of their sovereignty. Not to mention that countries with such widely different economic composition cannot follow the same monetary policy without massive problems.

I agree with this. Which is why I would not include the east nor the south in the EU 2.0. Except for the common currency. I believe that would be a positive when it is not ruined by the likes of Greece, Spain, Italy etc.

Glad I could improve your sad, lonely life. Even if it is just for a short time.

>I don't want to get fucked by americans, chinese or russians
Then don't put your country near our military bases and you'll be fine.
In all seriousness, the EU won't protect you from any of those threats. The US props up NATO, and the EU has put all of their hopes into NATO saving them from a Russian invasion. If the US becomes your enemy, Russia will invade the next day. The EU failed to protect Crimea, and they didn't even lift a finger to do anything about it. Russia knows you're weak, powerless and uninterested in being self-sufficient militarily. Unless you end NATO, start taking your own defense seriously and form meaningful local alliances, your only hope is to be the US's bitch. And I don't want that any more than you do.

Attached: 1526507191962.gif (207x266, 963K)

Attached: doubt.jpg (1408x1750, 460K)

You know what. Ethnic cleansing and deportation.

Nothing, any form of economic or political union is against our interests

>EU failed to protect Crimea
the absolute state of mutt education

I meant fucked economically. I don't want to see Western civilization losing it influence in the world.

Also Crimea (Ukraine) is not part of the EU. The EU did not fail as it had no obligation to protect Ukrainian land.

Then please fucking get the fuck out. You are costing developed countries tons of money. Corruption and immigration is all we get in return.

>a fucking pole busting my balls
Nigger, the EU still whines about Russia taking over Crimea as if they had a claim on it. Your overlords Merkel and Macron were just sperging about it at G7. Who owns Crimea? Why do your politicians refuse to accept reality?
The EU was trying to make Ukraine a part of the EU when Russia invaded, took over Crimea, dared EU to do something about it and laughed as its borders extended further into Europe with impunity. The fact that you don't think the EU has an obligation to prevent further Russian incursion into continental Europe shows how useless your union is. And the fact that the EU entirely abandoned efforts to bring Ukraine in because of bully Putin shows just how weak you are.

Attached: 1526425980232.gif (305x242, 1.89M)

Firstly dissolve and start from scratch.

>free trade
>free movement with heavily guarded outer borders
>free work but at the same time hard to get actual citizenship in other member state

If it was just this, and only this, then it could maybe work. But everyone knows (((they))) won't let that to ever happen and we'll deteriorate into a bureaucratic dictatorship and then fall apart.

>Saying the EU is not full of niggers, nor is accepting millions of them at a time.

Attached: thatmakessense.jpg (259x194, 11K)

this

That would be ideal, but like you said it will never happen. The EU in its current form is the prototype for the One World Government ruled from its seat in Israel.

stop demonizing Russia. Why would you think we will invade lol? Putin wait 14 years to invade crimea and did this because there was to fucking good chain of events. Russia dont invade mongolia or kazakhstan or many other countries and they are not in EU. Stop this shit

How about giving yourselves over to the Lord God Putin?

Attached: 1471801394545.jpg (564x634, 73K)

abolish everything with "euro" in it then sign a new paper which says "no restriction on trade with euro nations"

You stupid vodkanigger faggot, I am not demonizing Russia. You earned Crimea fair and square. My point that apparently went over your brainlet head is that the EU is weak, pathetic and useless.