He wuz a good boi who dindu nuffin

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-concealed-carry-shooting-victim-20180523-story.html
>'When has it ever become legal to shoot someone because they’re pulling off in your car?'

Attached: Dindu02.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcchicago.com/news/local/fop-furious-after-carjacking-suspects-released-by-cook-county-da-481154061.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>chiraq
Not suprised, a month or 2 ago a retired cop got carjacked at gunpoint by 3 blacks and he shot one dead. The States attorney, Kim Foxx declined to charge the other 2 men due to grieving of their dead dindu friend or something.

>Macklins last words were "sorry, bro"

Attached: B9318674641Z.1_20150905185324_000_G67BR1E58.1-0.jpg (534x712, 46K)

>Get shot stealing a car.
I'm not one to cheer for more people getting shot but come the fuck on dude.

Here's the story I was referring to. It's from April.
nbcchicago.com/news/local/fop-furious-after-carjacking-suspects-released-by-cook-county-da-481154061.html

dindu nuffin
dey good boiz
go to church erry day
need mo money fo dem programs

Attached: 1525727533623.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

if i was a cop i would start training to always "shoot to kill".

>“You want my car? You can have it and I’ll hand over a (credit) card for gas, too,"
what a cuck

>And my wallet in the glovebox
>And the pistol under the center console
>And my daughter in the backseat
>Sorry for being racist
I mean, this is just a case of the paper contacting different instructors until one told them what they wanted to hear, but still

Not one brain in all of them put together.

They've chimped out for a lot less

Attached: 1271117871843.jpg (283x303, 35K)

just like us...

That is the training. Cops usually have other less than lethal methods they use in attempt to diffuse the situation to begin with. If a cop is forced to use their weapon it's going to be at center mass to stop the threat.

Yeah.
I do that every night too

>Cops usually have other less than lethal methods they use in attempt to diffuse the situation to begin with
Fuck that, I want Judge Dredd

>you’ve got insurance

Lmao

Sounds like a good kill, give them a glock 18 for the next time dindus start dinduing

If you need to shoot you always aim for the center of mass. The chest. Guess where the heart and lungs are?

>guut keeeid
>few felonies, couple murders, normal kid stuff
>President of 'The Endangered Species Advocacy Club'
>Turning life around
>frequent blood donor
>volunteer at soup kitchen
>usually had back pack full of hand-written letters to grandma
>selflessly saved several pairs of high-dollar basketball shoes from drowning during a flood
>etc...

Attached: 2cavte.jpg (876x492, 104K)

and dont forget chiraq is the same place that brought you such great hits as "getting sued because your window sill flower pot fell on the guy who was trying to pry your windows open in broad daylight and you're in the wrong because you created a safety hazard that puts criminals in danger"

"We need justice."

You already got justice. He tried to steal a vehicle and was killed during his criminal act.

Black parents, being the stellar, upstanding citizens that add value to society that they are, shouldn't have to worry about their chirren getting shot just because they robbed a liquor store, or stole a vehicle, or somehow got caught up with the wrong people and got busted with weed/cocaine/underage prostitutes/several unlicensed stolen firearms/grenades and IED's, or shooting a cop, or committing drive-bys, or ....

No mother should have to fear having her child shot every time he steals a car

Daily reminder that the soulless have no place in the West

Attached: RACCOONS WELCOME.webm (676x872, 2.99M)

>still in blue pill phase
Lurk moar

Attached: 1492055360142.jpg (345x336, 214K)

REMEMBER BIGOTS: ALL HUMANS ARE EQUAL

Attached: 1499181103383.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Jesus Christ niggers are literally as retarded as aboriginals. They say he hasn't received justice.... You stupid nigger he received justice the moment he was shot.